I have report with a Reporting Tree (9 Unit), when the report is generated, I
select only two unit, but I need that the drill down show one report with
these unit only
0
Pedro (34)

If you want multiple units in a single report you will need to use the column
layout with unit restrictions on multiple columns

Leslie

"Pedro" wrote:

> I have report with a Reporting Tree (9 Unit), when the report is generated, I
> select only two unit, but I need that the drill down show one report with
> these unit only
0
LeslieVail (702)
1/11/2006 5:35:02 AM
Leslie;

Each Column layout have the unit restrictions

Thanks
:-)

"Leslie Vail" wrote:

> If you want multiple units in a single report you will need to use the column
> layout with unit restrictions on multiple columns
>
> Leslie
>
> "Pedro" wrote:
>
> > I have report with a Reporting Tree (9 Unit), when the report is generated, I
> > select only two unit, but I need that the drill down show one report with
> > these unit only
0
Pedro (34)

Money 2003 Report Problems
When I look at reports (in Money 2003) I can see all my withdrawls, but not my transfers. For example if I pay $100 on my credit card, its not there. Should I set it up as a catagory instead? You don't say what reports you are referring to. Depending on the report type, it doesn't make sense to show transfers. E.g., Income and Expenses. Transfer is neither. In some other reports, you can include or exclude Transfers from the report customization. E.g., Category Spending. "cschear" <cb_schear@msn.com> wrote in message news:080601c365f2$6daea940$a301280a@phx.gbl... &...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Checkbox border on report
Hello, I have a checkbox field on my report. Whether the checkbox has been checked or not, the black border still shows on the report. Is there a way to show ONLY the check mark if yes and blank NO border if no? Thank you!! See: Format Check boxes on reports: size, color, unbox, conditionally format at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-52.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Stockwell43" <Stockwell43@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Restoring Organizational Unit
Is there a way to recreate the Organizational Unit? It was accidentally deleted. I was upgrading from SBS 2000 to SBS 2003 when it occurred. I had to rebuild my SQL Server 2000 and do have the db backups for the four CRM databases. Once I've restored them, I know need to rebuild the Organizaiton Unit that was deleted. Hence, this is my issue. Any ideas would be appreciated. unfortunatly there are no supported way of doing this. My first idea was to use the Redeployment manager but you need to know the GUIDs of the items in the old AD to make this work. Best regards, Ben...

linking charts to one database
I want the same chart from the same database to be linked to two different worksheets so that any changes made will transfer to both charts. ...

Using Access Reports in other EXE file
Hello I'd like to use access reports from any access version XP, 2000 or 97; because of the easy way to build such reports. Have you ever found or built any solutions permitting to reuse such access reports objects in other exe files, developped in Visual Basic, Visual Studio or even Delphi.... Thanks a lot for your suggestions Hi. Most programming languages support launching an executable, so the Snapshot Viewer executable would be a good choice for viewing reports exported from Access as Snapshot (*.SNP) files. Access would not need to be installed on the computer in order to view ...

Mailbox management Deail report data
I find that the output of the mailbox management detail reporting has a little too much detail for my liking. I would like to see a list of the folders containing old/big mail. I really don't care about all of the folders with no items that qualify for my criteria. Is there any way to get at that information that does not involve me parsing the text report? The data is there. It's just not in a very usable form. It a perfect world I'd love to use crystal reports to query exchange and do some of my own reporting. Got any ideas? -Steve ...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

GP Detailed Trial Balance Report
Hello all, we are getting some strange numbers from the trial balance detail report.. Here is what's happening. we do a section or accounts and by date select just posting accounts and open year. the report then shows only 2 decimal places so for instance an account was posted with a credit value of 144.702 and a debit of 1281.96 which if you calculate gives you a value of 1137.258 which great plains in the account number footer shows as 1137.25 for the net change. On the the report total for net change GP shows 133,964.83. when you actually calculate the total of net change am...

merging spreadsheet with reports
I'm a teacher who uses an Excel spreadsheet to average grades. I'd like to merge each students row of grades and average into a Progress Report in Word. Do I need an object link and a mail merge or what? You could do a main merge in Word. Set up your table in Excel with a heading in each column, and rows of student data below, with no blank rows. In Word, set up your report, then use the Mail Merge wizard to connect to Excel. Add the fields to the report (e.g. Name, Score1, etc.), and merge the document with the list. Sherry McAllister wrote: > I'm a teacher who use...

Forcing all outbound mail through one account
I have two ISP's, NTL and BT, so I have to IMO accounts, NTL and BT, in my Office 2003. I only ever connect through BT these days, so I can receive NTL mail (password authenticated) but not send NTL mail (IP address authentication). Is there a way that I can force replies to mail that came in via the NTL account to go out through the BT account? I would expect the origin of the replies to be my BT email address, and that is fine. I can force this change manually, by selecting the account once I'm in the reply, but I'd prefer to automate this task. -- Steve Swift http://ww...

How can I format a cell on a specific date?
I have a spreadsheet that has the following: Column 1 = Person's name Column 2 = Amount due I need cells to change colour if the amount due is not paid by the 20th of the month. I have managed to figure out the date bit but unsure of what to put for the value as the amount due for each person is different. I hope this makes sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think you must have other columns apart from the 2 you refer to. For example, do you have an Amount Paid column, and a Date Paid column? If you don't, then how will Excel know if the debt has been...

Laying out a Report
I have a database with two tables called Fillers and issues linked. I want to make a report on issues under two different sections of the filler. Fillers Table Model = 6000 S/N 235 J/N 12 Date started Date complete Issues Table Fed/sep Date Part issue drawing issue bill of material issue assingned to plan of action Filler Date Part issue drawing issue bill of material issue assingned to plan of action Any suggestions would be appreciated What field is linking Fillers and issues? It looks like you want two records from issuses for every filler record. Is this correct? If so, h...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Excel cut/paste prob: Adds one day and changes year to 2009
When I cut and paste a date into another worksheet, one day is added and the year is changed. For example, 2/5/05 will change to 2/6/09. I am using Office for Mac. How can I avoid this problem. It is compromising my reports and giving false information. The workbook you're copying from uses the WinXL default 1900 date system while your destination workbook is using the MacXL default 1904 date system. You can change the destination workbook system (Preferences/Calculation, uncheck the 1904 date system checkbox). Alternatively, you can enter 1462 in an empty cell. Copy the cell...

How retreive specific data from 1st Sheet and placing it on 2nd Sh
Looking to search a range of cells in Sheet1, find specific data and place it on Sheet2. Does anyone have a way of doing this. Range of cells in sheet one will be updated periodically and cell range will grow with it. -- tech1NJ Need more information: are you looking for some value such as a name and want to return another value based on the name? What ranges are involved, and what type of data is involved? Is the location on the second sheet always the same or will it also be changing over time? Sample of "before" and "after" usually helps bigtime!...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Can't open more than one Excel file.
I'm using Excel 2002, W2k with all recent patches. When I'm working on an Excel worksheet and I attempt to open another Excel file the first one is closed when the second one is opened. What do I do to retain the first one open? Eppie Are you sure the first one is closed or just taken off the Taskbar? If you go to Window(on the menu) do you see one or more files listed? You may just need to go to Tools>Options>View and check "windows in taskbar". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:17:44 -0700, "Eppie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Coustom view

Macro to put data in a new column following specific characters
I need to create a macro that goes through a single column, and ever time a specific character set such as 3 periods "..." occurs anythin after the "..." is put into a new column. So say I have all of the following in column A: I go...to the...store I need it to turn into: Column A: I go Column B: to the Column C: store Thanks in advance, any help is GREATLY appreciated!! : -- as ----------------------------------------------------------------------- asf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1493 View this thread: http://www.exce...