TimeSheet transactions posting error

We are using Business Portal to enter Time Sheet transactions and PDK to
transfer them to Great Plains. When we post the TS transactions in Great
Plains, the Payroll Batch is selected. After this, the progress of the
posting process remains in 1% and never ends.

Why is this happening, all batches have the same problem.

Please, any suggestions , we need help....
0
Cooper (17)

There is a hotfix for that issue, search for article
#892995 in the knowledgebase.

0
anonymous (74718)

timesheet with OT
I am trying to make a simple timesheet, if I figure it out a little better I will expand it, that will add over time. I just want to add up the 7 days, cells A1-A7 and put that total in cell A9 {=SUM(A1:A7)} in cell A10 I would like it to not do anything until columns A1-A7 go over 40, I would then like the number 40 to stay at 40 in cell A9 then put anything over that in cell A10{=SUMIF(A9,">40")-40} sort of like this. Is their a way to keep the "-40" in cell A10 "invisable" until it goes over 0? And to stop the 40 in cell A9 from going over 40? Thanks. ...

BusinessPortal Error
Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.QueryTimeoutException Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. Error in the Documents List Web Part. How do I extend the time out period? Hi TSTROP Have you looked at Customer source Article ID : 914918 ? I think this may help Fliehigh "tstrop" wrote: > Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.QueryTimeoutException > Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the > operation or the server is not responding. Error in the Documents List Web > P...

transaction window is slow when scrolling
There is this strange problem I have witn M03 on my notebook. When I'm in the transaction window, I use my mouse pads right side (special function on the right side acts as scroll wheel) to scroll up and down instead of dragging the slider up or down. What is happening though is that it will scroll, but then it doesn't stop scrolling immediately. It keeps going, but not only that, it's really slow and laggy. If I try scrolling the opposite direction while it is going, it waits till it's done going one direction, then it goes the other. It's kind of annoying because I don&...

import error: "not a personal folders file."
I exported my contacts from Outlook on my work PC. Now I'm trying to import into my one at home, and I get an error that it is not a valid personal folders file. Any help would be appreciated. I have already made sure it is not read-only. In article <0cbb01c34623$366f2840$a501280a@phx.gbl>, teg@remove.gernon.com says... > I exported my contacts from Outlook on my work PC. Now > I'm trying to import into my one at home, and I get an > error that it is not a valid personal folders file. Any > help would be appreciated. I have already made sure it is > not r...

Error 8108
Source: MSADC Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8108 Description: The initialization process failed. This error is running every 5 minutes on our DC. Anyone have any ideas? I checked TechNet article Q317210 and it didn't pertain at all to our situation. We have no child domains, we're running in AD mixed mode, and all of our Exchange servers are enterprise edition, not standard as mentioned in the article. Hi Jim, Are you running any Exchange 5.5 servers? If not you can remove ADC from your environment. If you are still running Exchange 5.5 have you changed, your ADC ...

Posting Problems- massive reports, same doc number over and over
We have encountered a problem twice now while posting. Once was in SOP and the other was Cash Receivables. The problem is it is generating massive reports with the same document number, same credit, debit and net amounts and different customer numbers and different dates. Document dates should only be for last couple of days but instead go back years. There do not appear to be any other symptoms and it does not generate an error. It's GP 7.5 SQL. Has been running good for about a year and there have been no recent changes or events to the system. Any insight is appriciated. ...

APAY transaction problems
I have a question I have a APAY transaction that happens monthly but the problem is that it started out working correctly every month it would pay then move to the next month. All of a sudden about 6 months ago it started skipping months and now it has gotten even worse. It now says the next payment is Feb 2005. Of course it will pay in May and will then change the next payment date again. It is now jumping ahead like 4 to 6 months every month. It really isn't a big deal because it gets paid every month but it does worry me to what is going on! On Sun, 2 May 2004 12:22:01 -0400, ...

Void Deferral Transactions Problem
I am having a problem voiding some deferred transactions. I entered the transactions through Receivables Management. I can see these transactions under the customers in the Deferral Inquiry window. However, they do not show up in the Void Deferral Transactions window for me to void. Some other transactions entered the same way in the same batch as these but under different customers do show up. Cannot figure out why that would be. I have tried check links and deferral check links to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks! Paul ...

Error
When generating reports it shows for some categories a $ amount but when clicking on it to see the transaction it can't find any. I already ran the salvage program to fix any error in the file but it's still happening. Any solutions. I'm using Money 2003. Axel In microsoft.public.money, Axel wrote: >When generating reports it shows for some categories a $ amount but when >clicking on it to see the transaction it can't find any. I already ran the >salvage program to fix any error in the file but it's still happening. Any >solutions. I'm using Money 2003....

Offline Transactions
Hi, I have offline db set up on POS and a few days ago it was used when we experienced network hub issues. I have two batches which were opened in offline mode. The first has 49 transaction s and the second has 81. However, the 49 transactions in the first batch are also the first 49 transactions in the second batch! (can be seen in journal viewer). From what I can gather, when the primary db came online, while the transactions were being uploaded/synchronised to main db, the main db became unavailable before the synchronisation was finished. I now have these extra sales in my primary d...

Error Code
BCCode 10000050 BCP1 E3D73000 BCP2 00000000 BCP3 804D9452 BCP4 00000001 Anything you can tell me with this error code? -- Ishoku ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ishoku's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/224605.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1340597.htm http://forums.techarena.in http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0x50 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/pro...

format a cell for a timesheet
What format should I use if I want the time sheet to show totals in quarter hours such as 8:25 instead of 8:15. The current format is [H]:mm and it's returning the 8:15 but I want it to return 8:25 Thank you Louis Louis, In an adjacent column, use = A1*24 and format to dec places. You will get 8.25, not 8:25, but is that okay? -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Louis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3e9a01c3fe02$2f54c460$a101280a@phx....

NoMatch now throws error
I recently upsized my BE from .accdb to SQL Server 2008 Express. Prior to doing this, the following code worked fine if no record was found: Set rec = db.OpenRecordset("tblLockedOutUsers", dbOpenDynaset, dbSeeChanges) rec.FindFirst "Username = '" & Me.UserName & "'" If rec.NoMatch Then rec.Close Set rec = Nothing Set db = Nothing Else 'Match! Process data However, now, I immediately get an error 3021: No current record error. Any advice? Thanks. kenrav wrote: >I recently upsiz...

Problem with outer join
Hi, I use Access 2007 (12.0.6211.1000) SPq MSO (12.0.6213.1000) in the connection with SQL Server 2000 and the tables linked using SQL ODBC driver. One of my saved "group by" queries seeks for all the serial numbers of our stock on the fixed day and the other simple query seeks for the transactions of the serial numbers after this day. If I construct a new query bounding both queries with left (outer) join on field serial number to see the stock and the eventual later transactions, then I get the error message: "Invalid operation". Help gives me more detail expl...

picking nits
Downloaded transactions from brokerage account for a mutual fund include a dividend (or distributed capital gain) and purchase. Is there any way to have Money record that as a reinvested dividend rather than two separate transactions? Maybe I'm asking for too much. In microsoft.public.money, Paul Pedersen wrote: >Downloaded transactions from brokerage account for a mutual fund include a >dividend (or distributed capital gain) and purchase. Is there any way to >have Money record that as a reinvested dividend rather than two separate >transactions? > >Maybe I'...

MSCRMAddressBook Error
I've Installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 and the Outlook tools and everything worked fine for about two days. Now I'm getting the following error when I startup Windows and of course CRM for outlook never loads. ***Begin **************************************************** An error occurred with the Microsoft CRM Address Book - the user could not be authenticated. Check user credentials, network connections and CRM server availability and try restarting Microsoft CRM. HR=0x80004005. Context=Access check. Function=CheckWhoAmIAndAccess. Line=940. ******End*********************************...

RMS Transaction
Hi guys, I hope that you can help me. I've searched through the forum to find an answer but it seems like no-one's really asked this before. I'm writing a VB.NET application that will be run on each till running RMS. What I'm trying to do is to be able to run an SQL query that returns the last total to be rung through the till that it's run on. I don't mind manually putting the till number into the SQL query and so far I've been able to return results from the RMS database, just not the ones I need. My problem is that I'm struggling to understand how RMS work...

Sumif Error (?)
Hi All, I have a multitab spreadsheet where i add 6 rows each day with the current date. On another tab I have a SUMIF formula that will pull in the totals based on a date input by the user. This morning, my row count crossed the 1100 mark, meaning i populated rows 1100-1105, column A has todays date and then there are another 15 columns with various data. On the other tab, the same formula that works every day is used and I dont get the correct number. When researching it appears that Excel is offsetting by 1 row. Instead of adding my 6 rows based upon todays date, it is taking the la...

Error messages
Hi, I wrote a class that manage the error messages. The method that manage the error is this one: emsg->Write(STDERR | ERRORMSG, &bs, "%s | file %s: (%d) %s", lpszFileName, e.m_cause, szErr); where the STDERR identify where the msg will be write and ERRORMSG the type of message. The bs is a struct where I store the msg if the user would like to use it for other functions. I would like to know if exist a likely function in mfc that does the same thing. Thank you MFC does not have any special class for handling errors. You will have to use Win32 for whatever it offers. Y...

how to avoid import timesheet in timesheet approval process
when the team member submitted timesheet to the timesheet manager and timesheet manager approved this timesheet and then team member go to My Tasks page and import timesheet and then submitted to the Project Manager. Is it possible that team member dont need to import timesheet . if timesheet manager approved timesheet then timesheet will go to project manager directly. how it is possible ? and what is the reason behind this to import timesheet and then send to the project manager. Sam -- No, this is not possible. The best you can do for your organization is to elimina...

Index/Primary Key Error Handler
I have a multiform set-up and I need an error handler for when the user goes into the subform and inadvertently attempts to enter a new record on the form. I can not just set the add record property on the form to "no" as there are times when the user may need to add a record. Right now I am getting the "Index or Primary Key can not contain a null value!" message. I would like the user to be able to exit the record without having to close the form without saving. Right now the standard Index/Primary key message essentially locks up the form because the use...

OWA Loading..
I need to help everyone. I have searched high and low for an answer and nothing works. When my users use the OWA client they are able to login and it shows all the shortcuts/folders but it just shows a Loading screen. I have tried almost everything on KB280823 and nothing works. The closest I have come is a registry hack on KB296232. This hack allowed me to get past the Loading screen and see the emails and folders but it would not let me open anything. This problem appeared to have happened when someone turn AutoUpdates on and installed the following patches.. 917736, 911280, 9162...

"Potentially dangerous" Request.form error
Hello all, I have a new installation of CRM on my server, and I get the following error when I try to save anything. I can't find anything on this on the microsoft website. I'm sure it's a security issue, but if I try to change that and save, it gives me the same error. Helpful suggestions will be welcome. Thanks, Daniel. Alright, here's the error: Server Error in '/' Application. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (crmFormSubmitXml="<syste...

M04: Why can't I schedule transactions as I can enter them?
One of my big beefs from Day #1 of the new M02 design for scheduled bills and deposits is that there are Way Too Many transactions I can enter that I can't schedule because "Money knows better". I just found another one. I wanted to schedule a "negative paycheck" for next year to get accurate cash flow projections going forward. The "negative paycheck" was a simple little wedge to recognize that my wife's paycheck next year will have increased deferred income, reduced taxable income (net $0 on the wages tab) and 401k transfers (net $41.67 on the before t...

ActiveX error 336
ActiveX component not correctly registered (Error 336) Hanyone come across this error. I have a user that is in word trying to create a calendar through a template "calendar wizard". When she clicks create this error message pops up ."ActiveX component not correctly registered (Error 336)". Thanks Y'all ...