Timesheet Integration

Hello,

I am trying to build a PA Timesheet integration on GP 8.0 Sp5 and IM PA
adapter.  So far my main issue is that this type of integration is a "direct
ot table".  I was able to get the next timesheet number by scripting the
field but the issue is that it is not automatically incrementing the
timesheet number to the next number.  Is there an easy way to do it?  A
script?  If so, anyone wants to share knowledge on how to increment an
alphanumeric field in a vbscript?  I was thinking of executing the SQL Stored
Procedure that do the incrementation but cannot find which one it is...

Please help.

Thanks!

--
Sylvain Malenfant
Mécachrome Canada

Hello Sylvain,

We have proposed a web based time sheet solution to our prospect, if you are
interested please drop a email to discuss.

Regards,
Manick
manick.m@hotmail.com

"Sylvain Malenfant" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to build a PA Timesheet integration on GP 8.0 Sp5 and IM PA
> adapter.  So far my main issue is that this type of integration is a "direct
> ot table".  I was able to get the next timesheet number by scripting the
> field but the issue is that it is not automatically incrementing the
> timesheet number to the next number.  Is there an easy way to do it?  A
> script?  If so, anyone wants to share knowledge on how to increment an
> alphanumeric field in a vbscript?  I was thinking of executing the SQL Stored
> Procedure that do the incrementation but cannot find which one it is...
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Sylvain Malenfant
> Mécachrome Canada
0
manick (194)

analytical accounting integration #2
how i can integrate analytical accounting from excel sheet to GL transaction entry? Ahmad, I would suggest creating macro to perform this task, let me know if need help in creating such macro. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Ahmed Hussein" wrote: > how i can integrate analytical accounting from excel sheet to GL transaction > entry? SmartConnect from eOne Solutions (www.eonesolutions.net) is a tool that will...

timesheet with OT
I am trying to make a simple timesheet, if I figure it out a little better I will expand it, that will add over time. I just want to add up the 7 days, cells A1-A7 and put that total in cell A9 {=SUM(A1:A7)} in cell A10 I would like it to not do anything until columns A1-A7 go over 40, I would then like the number 40 to stay at 40 in cell A9 then put anything over that in cell A10{=SUMIF(A9,">40")-40} sort of like this. Is their a way to keep the "-40" in cell A10 "invisable" until it goes over 0? And to stop the 40 in cell A9 from going over 40? Thanks. ...

Referential Integrity
I have a back-end db where I store lots of tables. I join the PO table to the PO Line table by the PO ID. Works fine, shows as a one-to-many relationship. Why is the referential integrity box greyed out? I need to enforce referential integrity. -- Jim Is the PO ID field the primary key in at least one of those two tables? If not, you can't enforce RI. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "JimS" wrote: > I have a back-end db where I store lots of tables. I join the PO table to the > PO Line table...

format a cell for a timesheet
What format should I use if I want the time sheet to show totals in quarter hours such as 8:25 instead of 8:15. The current format is [H]:mm and it's returning the 8:15 but I want it to return 8:25 Thank you Louis Louis, In an adjacent column, use = A1*24 and format to dec places. You will get 8.25, not 8:25, but is that okay? -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Louis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3e9a01c3fe02$2f54c460$a101280a@phx....

Integrate Bank reconciliation and Analysis Codes modules
Integrate Bank reconciliation and Analysis Codes modules. -- RAT ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=890d6532-d2e8-4788-87f9-91ff89010e8b&dg=microsoft.publi...

how to avoid import timesheet in timesheet approval process
when the team member submitted timesheet to the timesheet manager and timesheet manager approved this timesheet and then team member go to My Tasks page and import timesheet and then submitted to the Project Manager. Is it possible that team member dont need to import timesheet . if timesheet manager approved timesheet then timesheet will go to project manager directly. how it is possible ? and what is the reason behind this to import timesheet and then send to the project manager. Sam -- No, this is not possible. The best you can do for your organization is to elimina...

OWA, Integrated Windows Authentication, and the default domain
Hi there! I'm having a strange issue and I thought I'd post about it and see what the community thinks. History: I've recently installed a new Exchange 2003 server in the org, and have migrated all user mailboxes to the new server. In addition to moving the mailboxes, I've also redirected OWA and OMA traffic to the new server as well. The Issue: When OWA was located on the old server, users were not required to prefix their login name with <domain name>\<username> and on the new server they are required to. What I've Tried: -Setting the default domain to &q...

GP & HQ integration.
Hi, I am trying to setup this integration, but I want to know if there is a problem if I have GP 8.0 sp3 and HQ Manager 1.2 SP2 on the same machine? Another question is if I need to create another instance in SQL Server in order to have both app in different instances? Thanks. -- Evelin. i have the same envioroment. sorry for my bad english. I have hq 1.2.0177 and gp 8.0 (spanish) sp3 in the same instance and work fine. however, different instances is better. "Ana Evelin Rosa" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to setup this integration, but I want to know if there ...

Restart Integration for GP
I need to know if I can restart a CRM integration to Great Plains that was previously stopped by just re-running the integration scripts. Here are more details on the situation: While running the first two scripts of the Great Plains integration, only about half of our products transferred to the CRM Server before the number of "aborts" started climbing in component services. I let it run for two days without any progress inthe ProductBase table. To stop the integration, I disabled all of the scheduled jobs in CRMINTEGRATION database and the work queue eventually cleared o...

Importing Timesheets process
I am creating a recport for the managers to show who haven't imported their timesheets yet. I see that in the TimesheetActula the hours are there as soon as they are approved by the manager. Where in the Reporting db I can find data that gets updated when Importe occurs? Thank u much laguna, check in the projectServer_reporting DB MSP_TimesheetActual_OlapView "laguna" wrote: > I am creating a recport for the managers to show who haven't imported their > timesheets yet. I see that in the TimesheetActula the hours are there as soon > as they a...

Accounting System Integration--Which System is Best?
We are considering implementing RMS in our store. One concern is the fact that it does not have an integrated accounting system, and, from what I have seen on this forum, there isn't one made to dovetail with RMS. What are the pros and cons of the different options for integration? If there is a web site or white paper that addresses the whole QB5 vs. QB6 vs. Great Plains et al decision tree, a link to it would be most appreciated. Thank you. ...

PA-Timesheet
Hi All, We are not using the GP payroll module. PA is installed. i want to track the employees expenses in a project. but for that i need to create employee in payroll. Is there a way that i can create employee with out having a payroll module something like non inventoried items. The employee data is being maintained in another software. Can i pull the data from the third party software to PA? any help would be appreciated. Regards Reddy ...

integration of totalcommander into win7 64
Hi, for several years I use Totalcommander with XP. A right-click opened a menu with i.e. my virus-scanner (GData Antivirus), so I could scan a file or a directory. Now I changed my system to windows7 home professional (64bit). I installed Totalcommander 7.55a and GData Antivirus 2011. Everything seems to work fine. But unfortunately I could not find the right-click menu in Totalcommander. Any hints or ideas? Thanks in advance Michael Am Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:50:19 +0200 schrieb Michael Kummer: > Hi, > > for several years I use Totalcommander with XP. A rig...

Timesheet
I want to make a timesheet which can calculate my income. Have found severals, but not what I'm looking for. I want to be able to input my starting, 11:55, and ending 12:00. Then I want the timesheet to calculate that I have been at work for 5 mins. Have only found for whole hours, not like 11:27 - 15:53. Any help appreciated! The lack of answers makes me think that I must be misreading your question. With your start time in B2 amd the end in C2 then surely =C2-B2 formated as time will give you the answer you want. If you want to sum all the individual times and they are likely ...

integration manager #18
To start off - DynamicsGP v9.00.0281, integration manager v9.00.0029 I have a person using integration manager. It works fine except.... log into a company run an integration, switch company and try to run an integration and it simply does not come up. under tools>integrate>Run integration when clicked does nothing. Switch back and it now does nothing until you close GP and re-open it. close GP, log into a company, run integration - works fine. close GP, log into other company, run integration - works fine. Two other users do not have this problem. They can simply switch companies...

timesheet
Does anyone know a good way of creating a timesheet for 20 employees where employee names are in a drop down list. Also so that i can have weeks 1 - 4 on the left hand side, and th months at the top of the page in a drop down list, anyone know of an better ideas? The timesheet should display clock in and clock ou times, and the hours worked (deducting the clock out from the cloc in..) etc. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi as a starting point: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/timesht.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "adn4n >" <<adn4n.151...

Timesheet and Timesheet Lines approval statuses
Dear all, I have the following scenario and question: Employee1 filled-in the actual hours for Week-1 (01.01.2010-08.01.2010) having 5 Timesheet Lines (for different tasks) and submitted them to his TimesheetManager1. TimesheetManager1 approved it and the whole Timesheet appears as "Approved". QUESTIONS: 1. In which table of ProjectServer_Published database can I find the Timesheet Approval Statuses? 2. Do the TimesheetLines having different statuses during approval workflow? Where are they stored (as statuses) in ProjectServer_Published database? 3. ASSUM...

Business Integration script error
I recently upgraded from GP v 9.0 to v10.0. I converted a Business Integration package by cutting and pasting the scripts by hand from the old version over to the new verson. Now when I run the new version, I am getting an error: DOC 15 ERROR: Type mismatch: 'CancelDocument' DOC 15 ERROR: Error Executing Script 'Customer ID' Line 34: Here is the text of the script...I have tried it with a message and without and I get the same error: Dim isZero Dim customerID Dim startIndex Dim sSQL Set myRS = GetVariable("myRecordset") isZero = True customerID = SourceFie...

Need a program to integrate Great Plains for customer support.
We are currently using Great Plains and Microsoft CRM in our office. We are considering Wennsoft and Alert for additional integration use and would like to know if there are some other programs people are using to achieve the following: 1. When a customer calls we want a dashboard -a history of their prior calls opened or closed and the associated notes so that our customer service desk can review the situation more thoroughly with the customer. 2. We want a listing of the equipment that we installed as listed in the sales under Great Plains. 3. Prior tickets/invoices should be av...

Analytical Accounting
As Dynamics GP is now our ERP solution for Public Sector, we really need to have the AA - now our grant, fund and budget solution all being able to work with Integration Manager. Our partner Raffa, was telling me today that they lost a deal on GP because the Integration Manager did not integrate to AA. I agree with previous posting that new key features should release and work or have a plan to release and work very shortly with Integration Manager. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for th...

Timesheets
Our employees turn in a weekly timesheet. We pay by the quarter hour worked. The timesheet automatically calculates the hours worked based on the starting and ending times entered. How do I get the time sheet to round off the total hours worked to the nearest quarter hour? Try this... A2 = start time B2 = end time =ROUND(MOD(B2-A2,1)*96,0)/96 Format as h:mm -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "ReneeKameah" <ReneeKameah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E4790CF-7A3F-487C-9047-7C797413DA0A@microsoft.com... > Our employees turn in a we...

CRM 3.0 integration with Project Server?
Does anyone know if CRM 3.0 will integrate with MS Project Server? It seems to me that this would make sense for the service side of CRM. The global enterprise resources are already there with skillsets. Also for a project oriented company technicians that might be working on projects (Project Server) could also be assigned service calls (CRM 3.0), but the technicians schedule would be kept in two seperate locations without integration. Any help would be appreciated. Best Regards, Kevin Out of the box, the answer is NO. They had other fires to kill to get 3.0 out the door. We can alwa...

Timesheets
I am developing a timesheet with a set of standard tasks in a drop down list. Some of those tasks can be capitalized, some can not. I want a way to be able to only total up the hours for the capitalized tasks. Can anyone give me an idea of how to do this? Thanks, Carl You can do it with another column. Assume task is in A1 and time is in B1. In C1: =IF(EXACT(A1,UPPER(A1)),B1,"") The SUM column C -- Ian -- "Carl Fries" <jcfries@swbell.net> wrote in message news:31KRe.2704$la.1691@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net... >I am developing a timesheet with a set o...

CRM 3.0 MapPoint Integration Problems....
Hi, I am trying to integrate MapPoint into CRM 3.0 using the following method: http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm/archive/2006/05/04/590006.aspx Ive set everything up as that walkthrough says but I am getting the following error: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message:...

Just how does Integration Manager sort?
Rarely do we have a source file that has a column that we wish to sort on. Rather, we usually wish to sort in the same order that our source file is in. If we do not specify a sort order for our header file (i.e. GL TRX One Source File), it seems to "generally" go in the order of our data file, but seems to put credits first, then debits... Is there a way to "officially" make the line items appear in the same order as they are in our source file? Here is a brief snippet from other similar posts in this group. There is a KnowledgeBase article on this. This proble...