TIME1 on SOP30200

On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01
00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop
rows are entered?

We are using GP9.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy,

I believe that is only used for Multi Currencies.

Mike

"Jeremy Harrington" wrote:

> On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01
> 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop
> rows are entered?
>
> We are using GP9.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy
0
MikeWal (41)
9/25/2008 7:44:00 PM
So if I used a trigger to populate it, do you know if anything would be
angered?

"MikeWal" wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> I believe that is only used for Multi Currencies.
>
> Mike
>
> "Jeremy Harrington" wrote:
>
> > On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01
> > 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop
> > rows are entered?
> >
> > We are using GP9.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jeremy
Assuming you are not entering multicurrency transactions, you can create a
SQL trigger on the SOP30200 to update the TIME1 column upon insert of a
record.

CREATE TRIGGER updateTIME1 ON  SOP30200 AFTER INSERT
AS
BEGIN
     SET NOCOUNT ON;
      UPDATE a SET a.TIME1 = convert(datetime, convert(char(20),
getutcdate(), 108))
      FROM SOP30200 a INNER JOIN INSERTED i on a.DEX_ROW_ID = i.DEX_ROW_ID
END
GO

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Jeremy Harrington" wrote:

> On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01
> 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop
> rows are entered?
>
> We are using GP9.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
9/25/2008 9:22:07 PM
Hello again Mariano,

Man, you are all over these boards... :)

Thanks for the help (again).

-Jeremy

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Assuming you are not entering multicurrency transactions, you can create a
> SQL trigger on the SOP30200 to update the TIME1 column upon insert of a
> record.
>
> CREATE TRIGGER updateTIME1 ON  SOP30200 AFTER INSERT
> AS
> BEGIN
>      SET NOCOUNT ON;
>       UPDATE a SET a.TIME1 = convert(datetime, convert(char(20),
> getutcdate(), 108))
>       FROM SOP30200 a INNER JOIN INSERTED i on a.DEX_ROW_ID = i.DEX_ROW_ID
> END
> GO
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com
>

> "Jeremy Harrington" wrote:
>
> > On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01
> > 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop
> > rows are entered?
> >
> > We are using GP9.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jeremy
Jeremy,
In version 10 there is a new column on tables called DEX_ROW_TIMESTAMP or
something like that.  It sets a time when records are entered into the table.
 I realize you are on version 9, but something to look forward to.
Barry Wilson

"Jeremy Harrington" wrote:

> On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01
> 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop
> rows are entered?
>
> We are using GP9.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy

TIME1 on SOP30200
On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop rows are entered? We are using GP9. Thanks, Jeremy Jeremy, I believe that is only used for Multi Currencies. Mike "Jeremy Harrington" wrote: > On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01 > 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop > rows are entered? > > We are using GP9. > > Thanks, > > Jeremy So if I used a trigger to populate it, do you k...

Linking SOP30200 with PM30200
How do I link in SQL SOP30200 sales invoice history information with PM30200 purchase order history information? I cannot find columns to link on and I suppose another table will be necessary to find voucher numbers and/or doc number...? Thank you! Is SOP60100 what you're looking for? This is where the links between SOP documents and POP documents are stored. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "richxyz" <richxyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94C78894-A957-41E5-A429-7188D4A38FEE@microsoft.com... > How do I link in SQL SOP30200 s...

link SOP30200 to the RM Historical Aged Trial Balance
currently, within Report Writer, the system is not allowing users to link the SOP30200 table to the RM HATB Document Temp table. This prevents information from the SOP30200 table to be added to the report. a work-around is to remove the RM HATB applied temp table from the list. this is not very convenient for them. the other option is to create a report using Crystal. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do n...

Re-numbering the Dex Row Id in SOP30200
Hi, Since I have upgraded to version 10.0 my document are showing in no specific order in the SOP sales document inquiry windows. It appear that the migration is re-numbering the dex_row_id. I would like to get it back the way it was supposed before (by document number). I was thinking of re-numbering the dex_row_id with the foloowing SQL script. Select * into SOP30200_backup from SOP30200 Alter table SOP30200_backup drop column DEX_ROW_ID delete from SOP30200 Insert into SOP30200 select * from SOP30200_backup order by sopnumbe Does anyone think that I could run into some problems...

What is the TIME1 field used for in SOP10100 and SOP30200
We are looking at how we can extract data that has the date and time that an order was created. We see the date in several fields but the time is included. Is there a field that has the time and date, or is there a setting that we need to turn on that will record the time and date? Also, could the TIME1 field be used to record the date and time and if so how? Thanks, Eric According to the SDK, the TIME1 column is the time from the Exchange Table if the 'Use Rates Without Adding to Table' is not marked. Otherwise, the Time for this MC transaction only. Of course, this wi...

Join between SOP10100 and SOP30200
This has probably been answered before, but here goes again. I am trying to create a Invoice report out of SOP. I really need both the work and history tables since the client really won't know if the invoice is posted yet or not. It could be and I don't want to eliminate those transactions from appearing on the report. I am using RM00101- customer master, SOP10100, SOP10200,SOP30200 and SOP30300 on the report. I am joining the header tables to the customer and the line items to the header tables. Seems simple enough. Are there any tricks or traps to my logic? I don't see any stand...

Cost field in SOP30200 table for Service Items?
Hello In SOP30200 table i read the cost of sales transaction from Orextcst field, and document Amount from 'Docamnt' Field and it's OK, But the problems when that SOP transaction contain Service Item the cost is ZERO ! .. Any Idea for that? Quantities are not tracked for service items so you do not have an inventory layer to retrieve the costs from. The only type of item that will track quantities and costs is a Sales Inventory Item. "Monzer Osama" wrote: > Hello > > In SOP30200 table i read the cost of sales transaction from Orextcst > field, and doc...

SOP10100 and SOP30200 SOPSTATUS and PSTGSTUS
Hello: The posting status field of SOP10100 is always at 0. Is that correct? The SOP Status field of SOP10100 is set at '1' for orders and '0' for all other documents. Is that correct? In SOP 30200, what is the difference between a '0' for posting status and a '2' for posting status? Also in SOP30200, what is the difference between a '0' for SOP Status and a '9' for SOP Status? childofthe1980s child, Check out this great reference info that Victoria Yudin has on her blog - http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/sop-tables/ Frank Hamelly ...

Reset Transaction Date in GL20000 to match SOP30200 records
I'm not sure if this is possible. Very recently, One of our clients posted the Sales Transactions of about 4,000 and posted to GL as well. After posting, he realized that all GL entries for these batches are updated to one single date. On research, We found that the Postings Settings are somehow changed to pick up the Posting Date from Batch for General Entry Transactions. Now, I'm just checking on a possibility if we could reset these transactions dates by way of a SQL statement to copy the dates from SOP30200 table to GL20000 for these transactions alone. Say, A Transaction for whic...