Test #5

sorry this is a test
--
grs

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

sorry but i have an exchange 5.5 question :(
i need to write a script that would be simple for exchange 2000 or 2003, but i have to run it against a 5.5 org. the script only has to list all mailboxes on a particular server, and the current size of the mailbox. ill make it write to a spreadsheet, but does anyone know how i can get the info from 5.5 with vbscript? thank you very much ...

Java script help please
hi I am trying to work with two dates on phone call entity in crm - actual start and scheduledend what i want to achieve is - set the actual start date to current date if it is null and then add 5 working days to actual start date below is the code i am using var CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE = 1; var CRM_FORM_TYPE_UPDATE = 2; switch (crmForm.FormType) { case CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE: crmForm.all.actualstart.DataValue == null crmForm.all.actualstart.DataValue = new Date(); crmForm.all.scheduledend.DataValue=dateadd("w",5,actualstart) break; case CRM_FORM_TYPE...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

Echange 5.5 Database
We would like to increase our users information store size from 100mb to 300mb. I am wondering if this will cuase an issue with the database size growing to large. As of today do you know of the database limitatin size with Echange 5.5 not enough information...for starters, what version of 5.5? enterprise or standard? how many mailboxes? how large is your priv.edb now? how large is the drive it's on and how much free space on the drive? How long do your backups take, now? how long does it take to restore it? how long can you afford to have it take? "Colleen Martoccio&qu...

QUESTION: Migrating from Sendmail IMAP on Linux to Exchange 5.5
Hey, all. I've been scouring the group, and other online resources, for a decent resource on doing the above migration. I think that this may be a transitional step, toward an ultimate goal of moving to Ex2K or Ex2K3. Basically, what I've gathered is that I can use the Migration Wizard to import mail from the server, using the Internet Mail (IMAP) selection. But first, I need to prepare the UNIX environment, and create some intermediate migration files which the Migration Wizard would be able to use. I saw one posting indicating that there was a Source Extractor on the Exchange CD, ...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

Using Adobe 5 or higher with GP on terminal server
Has anyone run into a problem with print jobs not clearing the queue when using Adboe 5 with GP in a terminal server environment? Or has anyone successfully used a more current version of Adobe Writer with GP? We've tried Adobe 6 but could not get that to work consistently. Adobe 5 is working OK if you select that printer in that the pdf is created, however the jobs never clear the queue. Consequently if someone else tries to e-mail a pdf attachment from GP, Outlook times out because the related print job is stuck in the print queue. I've talked to Adobe support but as so...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

Top 5?
I have sorted a list of 100+ entries, 4 columns worth of data per entry. I can sort the data to give me an average #, a high and a low # What I would like for Excel to do is to list the top five entries & their data for the top five scores and the bottom five scores. For example: Bottom 5 based off of the 2nd column John Doe 125 250 Jane Doe 129 250 Jack Doe 133 275 Jim Doe 135 255 Julie Doe 140 230 Top 5 based off of the 2nd column Julie Doe 140 230 Jim Doe 135 255 Jack Doe 133 275 Jane Doe 129 250 John Doe 125 250 Hi! Use the ...

development/test server
Hi Can we development/test server with its own database ..and at the same time have a production server with its database which host the real data... Also is it possible to export customisation to the production server from development/test server..will there be any kind of conflicts i have to keep in mind... please help.. Thanks I setup a CRM test envionment using the Adventure Works Cycle database. This is where we made all customizations, which were somewhat extensive. When I exported the customizations from the test environment and imported them to our production server e...

Auto FIlter #5
Hello All, I'm trying to use autofilter and can't get it to work. i am running the folowing code worksheets("sheet1").range("a1").autofilter field:=1 criterial:="otis" thanks for any help Ramone, You've also posted this in .programming. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Ramone" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:234ae01c45e49$9d8eedf0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello All, > > I'm trying to use autofilter and can&#...

Test
Sorry for wasting bandwidth here... think I'm having problems sending to the forums. We'll see if this gets through -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

Attachments in OWA/Exchange 5.5
Recently our OWA was changed to HTTPS for security reasons. The problem is, now users are not able to open their e-mail attachments in a window. They are only prompted to save a document. This is not a necessary option, and would like them to be able to open in window with out having to save documents. PDF documents seem to be the biggest problem. Any ideas? ...

Now to unhide columns ... and test for upper/lower case
I've got two more questions ... Having the routine to open the rows, I need to apply that to opening the required columns. I assume that the columns are referred to numerically, rather than alphabetically? When I run the routine, the first part runs fine (opening rows), but the second part generates the error message : Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error (This occurred with the two routines below combined as one) Seperating them ( as pasted here ) and running it on its' own gives the error message: 400 Any ...

add a colum within 5 spaces of a column
i would like to insert a colum within 5 rows of a column. how do i do this? thank you. You can't split cells. However, you could merge two columns for all cells except your 5 rows (i.e., select columns B & C, merge them, select your (now) 5 cells, and unmerge them). However, merging is the spawn of the devil. It leads to problems with sorting, formatting, copy/paste, etc. In article <B844F382-3A5E-4EFB-810D-15BB840C5228@microsoft.com>, "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i would like to insert a colum within 5 rows of a column. > how d...

excel template wizard #5
When opening an xls file the warning "cannot open template wizard" comes up. it has been years since I played with the template wizard (useless to me) so now how can I get rid of the warning? Thanks Henry CCBW ...

Password Issue #5
I have Money Plus. I have not been able to login because I get the error message that the file Money is trying to open is password protected. Before this issue started to happen, I my Live ID / Password were the same for both Money and Hotmail. I have tried all of my old passwords, non of them have worked. I event updated my Live ID password, but that did not work. Now what? Thoughts? In microsoft.public.money, bond007jms wrote: >I have Money Plus. I have not been able to login because I get the error >message that the file Money is trying to open is password protected. Before &...

test message
This is a test to see what email is registered with my account. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================...

test

Unable to remove Exchange 5.5 from exchange organization
Hoping someone can help me. I've scoured the web for help and seen this issue posted before but never a good answer. We had exchange 5.5 on server1. We installed Exchange 2003 on server2. Everything was migrated, everything was/is working fine on server2. I uninstalled Exchange5.5 from server1. I uninstalled ADC. I cannot remove Exchange 5.5 from System Manager 2003. From within System Mgr 2003 when I expand administrative groups->org->folders->public folders->system configuration. The "replication" of SYSTEM CONFIGURATION shows both servers. When I clic...

Closing Outlook #5
I had a problem with Office 2003 so I ended up reinstalling it. Now, when I (try) to close Outlook, it just minimizes and stays in my task area waiting for me to open it up again. How do I get this to close out the first time like it used to? SE Shannon <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I had a problem with Office 2003 so I ended up > reinstalling it. Now, when I (try) to close Outlook, it > just minimizes and stays in my task area waiting for me > to open it up again. How do I get this to close out the > first time like it used to? In the Task bar or ...