Tax Value Not Transferring

We currently have our salespeople working in orders, and once the order is
complete, we transfer it to an invoice.  When we perform these transfers, if
there is any value entered in the Tax field, this value is not transferred
onto the invoice.  We always check the box labeled "Include Totals and
Deposits," but that doesn't seem to do the trick.  Also, we noticed that
whenever the shipping method on an invoice is changed, the value in the tax
field changes to 0.  Is there any way to prevent either of these things from
happening?

ways to separate totals for tax and non-tax items at tender time ?
I am using Microsoft POS 1.0 and a new user. I want to be able to show two separate totals for tax and non-tax items at tender time. Is there a way to do so within POS or do I need to write an add-in ? I am also surprised that I can't even sort per selected column which is often implemented in similar design by clicking on the column's title. At least that way, I can sort tax and non-tax by clicking on the tax column. Thanks in advance for the help, Sea ...

File transfer
Please help In moving files from one computer to another, the pages appear shrunk (all row heighths are smaller even though the number of height did not change) when opened on the new computer. Both have Office 2000 and I tried using the file transfer wizard and moving them manually. I have six year of data that is screwed up!! Mr Rubble, It isn't likely that the file transfer messed it up, but that some difference in the systems is causing this problem. It isn't clear what your problem is. Are you talking about the appearance on the screen (as opposed to print or print prev...

How to replace ~ with other value ?
Hi Reader I have some cell have ~ in order number column, How to replace ~ to two -- ? Due vlookup can not handle ~. Moonhkt Double them up, that is use ~~ -- HTH Bob "moonhkt" <moonhkt@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c79e71a9-95f0-4f39-aa68-676721d88f9b@b9g2000pri.googlegroups.com... > Hi Reader > > I have some cell have ~ in order number column, How to replace ~ to > two -- ? > Due vlookup can not handle ~. > > Moonhkt * and ? are wildcards for lots of excel functions (as well as the Edit|Find's). The ~ cha...

Sub: finding a precise value
Hi... I am giving a search for word column name "package" through Cells.Find("Package"). If it finds Package2 ..then also it returns a true value.... Is there a way to precisely find "Package"???? Thanks monika Monika, Don't know how to do it in the find, but you could try this Function FindIt() Dim oFind As Range Dim sFirst As String Dim sFind As String With Columns(1) sFind = "Package" Set oFind = .Find(sFind) sFirst = oFind.Address Do If Not oFind Is Nothing Then If Len(oFind....

Money 2003 Deluxe
When I go to Reports/Taxes/Tax Software Report I get a summary of what should be included in the various Federal Tax Forms. Everything looks reasonable except for the Capital Gains and Losses Money generated when I bought or sold a stock. It looks like some of the transactions ended up under Schedule C! Can someone give me a hint on where I have to go to tell Money how to handle the generated gains and losses? I have been to all the obvious places like "Catagories" and "Taxes" but I must be missing something. Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Ken wrote:...

Tax Exempt and tax display
I am new to POS 2009 so this may be a simple question, but it escaped me. 1) We have 2 tax types. How do you setup customers so they are exempt for only one. If you use the exempt feild in customer setup then they are exempt from all. 2) We have each tax seperate on the receipt, but is their a way to display both taxes seperatley on the pos screen? Thanks Doug I am having the same issue but with RMS 2.0..when i set it up to exempt certain part of the tax it gives no tax..plz help "Prairie Computers SK Canada" wrote: > I am new to POS 2009 so this may be a si...

'CRM_LOCALE' Parameter is missing a value
Hi, I get the following error while accessing SQL Reports from MSCRM. The 'CRM_LOCALE' parameter is missing a value. Any ideas why this happens? Thanks, -Sekhar ...

how to change the key value
Hi, anybody I wanna to change the key value, because my keyboard's some key have not work. Example: if press F1 actual send the "D" key message to system. Give me some advice!thank you Nizvoo Kensen Jan 27, 2005 ...

Error 2147217873 Can not insert NULL value in SupplierList table
I am getting following error at HQ client while running worksheet 250 and 206 (update supplier) "Error 2147217873 Can not insert NULL value in to column ID, table tbspmst.dbo.supplierlist…" Any help would be appreciated. Sagar Lipare wrote: > I am getting following error at HQ client while running worksheet 250 and 206 > (update supplier) > "Error 2147217873 Can not insert NULL value in to column ID, table > tbspmst.dbo.supplierlist…" > Any help would be appreciated. Do You insert into SupplierList records with sql statement ? Antonio No. No SQL statem...

Tax Invoice automated Tax number
I used Office 97 for a long while. In this Office Software Excell had the best Tax Invoice program or sheet. This sheet had a automated numbering system. Who knows of this and can tell me why in the Office 2003 Software this is not available any more ... this is very disturbing How can I use this Tax numbering system in the new Office 2003 - the numbers should automate themselves ...

Macro to hide rows with zero values in columns
Hi, I've got a large workbook with a minimum of 75 sheets of data. Each sheet contains 8 columns and 237 rows. Many of the rows in the report have zero values in the columns. I'd like to create a macro that will hide all rows with zero values in all sheets. Any suggestions? which column or___________ -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "K Dawson" <KDawson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:102EED61-5B56-4342-9151-65AFCA84E13F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I've got a large workbook with a ...

how do i get value from.............
how do i get value from xml file to checkbox1.checked ( 1 or 0) . i stored value to xml: rw.WriteConfigInfo("UserModes", "InvisibleOnServer", CStr(chkInvisible.CheckState), "PirateChat.xml") get value from xml and store in checkbox1.checked . but i couldn't get value from xml: 'load user modes Dim szInvisible As Collection = clsReader.GetConfigInfo("PirateChat", "InvisibleOnServer", " ", "PirateChat.xml") Dim getInvisible As String For Each getInvisible In szInvisible ...

Price Includes Tax
We have a very simple store that sells 4 sizes of ice cream. Size A is 2.75 Size B is 3.50 Size C is 4.25 Size D is 5.00 These prices include tax which is 7.8%. So what I did was entered item pricing of the following to account for the tax. Size A is 2.55 Size B is 3.25 Size C is 3.94 Size D is 4.64 This works great except for when the customer orders multiple quantities. Because I have rounded up the pricing it eventually rounds up making the total sale value a penny or two higher. For example: If the customer gets 3 Size D's the final price should be $15.00. However, the POS...

Paycode & Taxes
Not to go into details on this particular matter, but for background purposes we have some employees who due to a classification as "ministers" they have a set amount dresignated to come out as withholding from their monthly paycheck rather than being calculated off of the tax tables. We have no technical problems w/ the system handling these situations, but it causing an different issue for which I am trying to find a solution. There are times that these employees get a special pay distribution later in the month. Since they have set their monthly withholding, there is not ...

average of different cell values (regular internval)
hello all, i am new to excel.can somebody help me writing a formula fo calculation the average of intermitnet values... for example in a column C... if i need average of c2,c4,c6,c8,c10 (at regular intervals) o c1,c3,c5,c7,c9 .... thanks in advanc -- pickamovi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pickamovie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3210 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52300 Assuming your data lays in C1:C25: SUMPRODUCT(C1:C25,--(MOD(ROW(X1:C25),2)=0))/COUNTA(C1:C2...

Default values?
I have the attached spreadsheet that I want to make all of the fields i Yellow default to zero each time the user opens the sheet. In addition I want to make each of the drop down boxes default to the answer NONE Does anyone have suggestions? I thought If I saved the sheet as template that would do it, but I have not had luck with that +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: for_posting.xls |Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=366452 +-------------------------------------...

Removing #VALUE!
OK one more 'last' question... In column K I total the result of the VLOOKUP * the quantity I enter into column J, but if there's nothing in J it shows, #VALUE! It's just =I11*J11 How do I make it show nothing in the cell instead of #VALUE!.........? Try =IF(J11="","",J11*I11) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Tim" <lakepir8@tampabay.rr.kom> wrote in message news:4pYgg.1199$Es.972@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... > OK one more 'last' question... > > In ...

find a record with a missing value
Hi everybody, I have an excel worksheet A B John XY John X John Y John G Ed X Ed Y Tod XY .... GHA in each records I have a name in column A and some value in column C , I want to write a fomula ( in column D ) to find every record ( an individual ) that doesn't have at least one XY in "column C" , emplyees are sorted by thier names and there are variable number of reocords for each employee. In this example Ed should be flagged because it doesn't have at leas...

RMS Taxes
Hello. We have a unique setup whereas we are both a contractor and a retailer. Some jobs require us to pay the taxes to the city where the installation is, while people who walk into the store need to pay retail taxes. We currently calculate sales tax based off the customers zip code, which works well. If, for some reason, the zip code is entered in incorrectly or is not known it will automatically collect the retail tax (which is higher than the others...so at least we are overcollecting). Here's the problem. If customer XYZ comes into the store and purchased $500 work of prod...

h:mm to decimal value
Good morning, Is there a formula or easy way to automatically convert a custom h:mm format to a decimal format? Situation: I am working on putting together an Excel Template for my boss for our departmental time sheets. I currently have these basic categories setup (worded differently but will use descriptive terms in this example). Day AM TIME IN, AM TIME OUT, PM TIME IN, PM TIME OUT, Total (h:mm format), and then a Total column (Decimal format) Currently I have the AM, PM cells and Total h:mm cells formatted as "custom" and set to "h:mm". And the Total Deci...

zero values #3
Hello, I would like to know how to prevent cells with values zero or empties (is it the same ?) to NOT be plotted in the chart ? After the last dot on the chart matching the last value on the spreadsheet, the line descend to zero on the graph Thank you Michel If you have a formula that is returning either 0 or "" and you want those results not to be plotted as zeroes, get the formula to return NA() instead. -- David Biddulph "Michel" <michel.porthe@orange.fr> wrote in message news:49747146$0$9422$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr... > Hello, > I would like to know ...

sp 6 Payroll tax update error
client attempted to install Rd 6 payroll tax update and code. The TX.cab file was successful but code update was successful on 2 databases then errored out on the third. She rec'd error: 'The stored procedure smGrantAccessOnAccountMSTR returned the following results: DBMS: 0 MicrosoftDyanmics GP' Has anyone experienced the same? Thanks, Debi And the error is? DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: ? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot....

CPrintDialog default values
I am trying to set the default values of the CPrintDialog in my 'InPreparePrinting' method of CMyView. The problem that I have is that the 'To Page' always defaults to 'MaxPages' no matter what I do. I have tries setting the 'm_pd.nToPage' to a value but it does not set the default. I would like to default the 'To Page' to the value 'MaxPages - 1'. Can the 'To Page' be changes without changing 'MaxPages'????? -- Hank Williams Quantum Technologies, Inc. HaWilliams(at)spamcop.net When I add '1' to 'nToPage'...

Tax by Tenders
I s there any way I can get the daily total of Tax paid by Tender (I need the total paid by C.C. for my accounting) ?? Thanks ...

which table Picklist integer value stored?
Hi there, Which database table pick list interger values stored? thanks Kyaw this query will list all the pick list integervalues and attribute name select AttributeName,AttributeValue,Value from StringMap // for account WHERE (StringMap.ObjectTypeCode=1) //for contact WHERE (StringMap.ObjectTypeCode=2) attributename will tell u about the name of the picklist attribute value is the intigers and values are what u can see on the form i think this will help u ...