tabls in GP90 database

Does anyone know or have a description or documenation on the tables in the
database for GP90? Maybe all I need is the important ones.

thanks

Within the program itself, Tools > Resource Descriptions

Also, there are ERD's on the distribution CD's that you got when you
purchased or upgraded the system - you have to install the SDK to get
at them.

--
Lyle U

Adam Clark wrote:

> Does anyone know or have a description or documenation on the tables
> in the database for GP90? Maybe all I need is the important ones.
>
> thanks
0
lyleu (305)

Database in Excel
Hi guys, Would anyone be able to give a little advise? I am trying to make a database in Excel, due to License restrictions (and cost), Excel is the only program we have a site license for. The database needs to be able to hold regions of data, which will show contact details for each region. In each region it would show around 20 Technicians, 2 Supervisors, 1 Manager, a Field manager, and finally the Head of Department. I would also like to make it possible that they just enter the Region Code or Tech ID and it bring up the region they work in. I know it sounds like a tall order but if so...

Problem updating dynamic table, from csv file
I have created a dynamic table in excel that gets the data from a cs file. I copied the xls file to several computers (and also de cs file), but if I try to update the data in the dynamic table it jus works in some of the computers, while others just show "ODBC text, to few parameters". The csv file is "comma separated", so I checked (and changed if needed the list separator value in Control Panel, but the problem persists i some of the computers. What's wrong? thanks in advanc -- gjoseval9 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- g...

Pivot table and value range
Hi, I have built a simple pivot table with 2 columns : Amounts and count of amounts eg: amount/Nb of amount 100 /1 150 /5 200 /6 250 /2 300 /1 450 /5 500 /9 Would it be possible to have a range of value in the pivot table to have a result like this: amount/Nb 0-200 /12 201-400 /3 >401 /14 Thank you for your help Thank you I would add a column to the raw data that categorized the amounts. if(a2<=200,200,if(a2<=400,400,"400+")) Then drag this down the data. And use it as the field in the pivottable. Nicawette wrote: > > Hi, ...

charting pivot table results by month
I am trying to create a chart that shows monthly totals from pivot table results. Each record has a date in the first field in the format, 01/01/2004. I have been using the Month function on the date field to change it to a number corresponding to the month before creating the pivot chart. This gives me the monthly totals that I need but I think there must be an easier way. Any suggestions? Thanks. Ken Ken - If you use a custom number format of m or mm, your date will appear as just the month's number, 2 or 02 for February. mmm would give you Feb, and mmmm February. This wouldn'...

Excel Tables
Hello, Can any one help me with my dilemma here: I am tring to convert my "cross-table" looking table to a regular table, see below details: "cross-tbl" clmn A clmn B clmn C Totals 2008 Totals 2009 Totals 2010 Info1 data data $$$ $$$ $$$ Info2 data data $$$ $$$ $$$ Info3 data data $$$ $$$ $$$ I want: clmn A clmn B clmn C colmn D Value Info1 data data Totals 2008 $$$ Info1 data data...

Event 16387 Error: Deletion Service failed to clean up some tables.
Dear all, I'm having the following error with one of my CRM v3.0 deployment ----------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMDeletionService Event Category: None Event ID: 16387 Date: 6/7/2006 Time: 10:17:20 AM User: N/A Computer: CRM1 Description: Error: Deletion Service failed to clean up some tables. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. ---------------------------------------------- Got the following when I run the crmdeleteservice.exe command. C:\Program Files\Micros...

Can Multiple CRM Servers share the same SQL Database?
I have a development environment running Windows 2003 server, CRM 3.0 (A), and SQL 2005. On the same server I have a virtual server setup running another instance of CRM 3.0 (B). When we installed CRM (B) on the virtual server, somehow all CRM (A) users lost access to the system and I have been unable to restore it. Both CRM instances share the same SQL database. Is this the problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. you probably want to setup named instance SQL server. They you can install CRM in each of the SQL instances. Darren Liu Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Aug 21...

making table
Hi, Would you guy teach me how to make this table please? With: 1) 3 rows 2) first 2 rows have 2 evenly spaced columns 3) third row has 3 evenly space columns something like this: xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxx Thanks!!! Make two separate tables one with two columns one with 3, is one way...then group them together. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Tom" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uTssEluXJHA.4424@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Would you guy teach me how to make this table please? > > With: > ...

View Pivot Table Source data as a Data Table
Hello kind & helpful people, I am using Excel 2007 I have a pivot table and I want to be able to look at all of the data that it represents at once. That is, I want to see the original data table that was used to create the Pivot Table. I have located the source data specified in the "PivotTable Tools » Options » Data » Change Data Source" area of the ribbon. That value is: '\Documents and Settings\xgraham\My Documents\This Data\Pivots for Review\Markets\[Updated 2009 Data.xls]Raw Data'!$A$25:$H$11263 However, the user referred to th...

how do i remove multiple entries in an excel database?
In an inventory database, there are some repeat data, how can i remove these redundant entries without manually seeking them out, (such as using lookup functions) ? Hi Chi, See Chip Pearson's page on duplicates for a variety of techniques for handling duplicates: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#HighlightingDuplicates --- Regards, Norman "Chi" <Chi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F63CCE-D858-40B3-8EA9-0CCA2022B7E5@microsoft.com... > In an inventory database, there are some repeat data, how can i remove > these > redundan...

Subform link to Master table
Help - I have two tables. One is called tblMaster and contains information about projects that are project specific such as Project ID, Manager, Vehicle Code, Customer, etc. The other table is called tblProjects and has all the data for each project. The only field that is different with each input is the field called OpenIssues. What I am trying to do is create a sub form view where the end user can select the project number and it will populate all the data in the form from the tblMaster. Then on the form the end user can update the project status. I have created the form but have ...

How can I update fields in one table with fields in another table?
Hi All I have two tables: my main table and a cut-down version of the main table with newly updated values: Main ------- RefNo Document_Type Version Title ModMain ------------- RefNo Document_Type_UPDATED Version_UPDATED Title_UPDATED I can't work how to use Access's query builder to do the simple task of updating the fields in "Main" with the modified values in "ModMain" where the RefNos match. Can anyone give me a pointer or web link? I cant find any information in Access Help about performing update queries with more than one table. This seems a straight for...

How can I select pivot table row totals to fill color them
I have a pivot table with total rows. Other people in my team at work can hover over the left edge of one of the total rows and all total rows get selected so that a fill color can be applied. It does not work for me From the PivotTable tool bar, Click on the PivotTable dropdown, select - Enable selection. -- Best Regards, Luke M "Ruth5155" <Ruth5155@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47441F7C-709C-4AC6-987A-5806C9F6E7DD@microsoft.com... >I have a pivot table with total rows. Other people in my team at work can > hover over the left e...

SQL Linked Tables
Sorry - I haven't used Access in a long time ..... I have 4 SQL linked tables. A select Query is run on the SQL data. A form opens, containing SQL data, as well as additional fields that I have added in Access so that the enduser can enter data not contained in the SQL database. A report is then generated with the SQL data and enduser entered data. Question 1 - Is my link to SQL one way? I only want the enduser to read the SQL data, not be able to write to the SQL database. Question 2 - Does the link automatically refresh upon opening Access, or does the enduser need to refresh the...

Embed Username & Password in Oracle External Linked Table
Looking for a way to embed a username & password for an external linked table for an Oracle database. When creating the connection you get the standard user/pass and database but no option to embed. Any ideas? On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:19:02 -0800, Rotund <Rotund@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Did you check with connectionstrings.com for the right connection string? -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Looking for a way to embed a username & password for an external linked table >for an Oracle database. When creating the connection you get the standard >...

Data Tables
Is there any way to choose only part of my data to appear in a data table? I have a line and bar chart on two axis and would like the bar data in a data table and the line data with data labels. Could you remove the data table from the chart, and make your own table in the cells near the chart? Compared with the relative inflexibility of a chart's data table, a worksheet table lets you put any data into it, format it however you want, etc. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ ...

Delete duplicates from a table
I want to delete duplicate records by comparing 25 fields( basically check all the columns) . I always use distinct to check a single column but not sure how I can check all the fields!! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:28:32 GMT, "mls via AccessMonster.com" <u55943@uwe> wrote: >I want to delete duplicate records by comparing 25 fields( basically check >all the columns) . >I always use distinct to check a single column but not sure how I can check ...

DELETE column in TABLE
Hi all, Is it possible to create a query that DELETES column in a table in ACCESS 2007? the reason is, because I receive a very big database from my supplier, I need to delete a large number of column that are not needed by us. now there are 200 fields and i only need 15. when publishing to complete database it takes to much time and is way to big in file Size. regards, Geert GoodLook wrote: >Hi all, > >Is it possible to create a query that DELETES column in a table in ACCESS >2007? >the reason is, because I receive a very big database from my supplier,...

access 2007 database secrety and user
hello every one I am creating a database with access 2007 and i Want to define user and level securety but i can't. plese help me Access 2007 doesn't support user-level security, at least not with ACCDB (the Access 2007 file format) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "mehdi ghadiry" <ghadirymehdi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1183827376.088565.41340@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > hello every one > I am creating a database with access 2007 and i Want to define user > and level securety but i can...

synchronize two pivot table
I have two pivot table on a worksheet,I want to synchronize the page between them both.I mean, if user select page A in the first pivot table,auto matically the page selected on the second pivot table is A too.Is it possible? Hope somebody like to pint me to the right direction. Thank's in advance. Rgds, Shiro I don't know if this is what you want but assuming that the first table is in Sheet 1 A1:G20 and the second one is in Sheet 2 then in the Sheet Module of sheet 1 enter: Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Intersect(Target, Range("...

Excel 2007 table formatting
Hi - I can't figure out why this is happening - but some of our Excel 2007 worksheets with Format table options applied --- the formatting gets messed up when rows are added or columns are sorted???? If I insert a row from a dark blue row - it adds a dark blue row???? Is this a problem with sheets upgraded from 2003? We have one that has drop down options... are there any options that do not work with the auto formatting??? I've tried to identify something in common - but just havene't been successful.. Any ideas? thanks for your help! Cindy -- Cindy B ...

Table Import Gone
Hello: About four months ago or so, we upgraded GP from 9.0 to 10.0. I just noticed that my Table Import definitions are gone. We still have the old 9.0 code folder,and I seem to recall that there are two sets of .dat and .idx files that contain Table Import definitions. Does anyone know these specific file names and if restoring these Table Import definitions is as simple as copying those files into the 10.0 code folder? childofthe1980s SY50000 and SY50100 (or was it SY50001?) And yes it is just that simple... patrick dev support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" ...

New data in table not showing in graph
I've started tracking some figures and each day we input the new figures using the form option from the data menu. I have a chart that shows how the data changes each day however the datasource does not update daily and I'd I'd like it to include the new row of data added each day without having to re-select the datasource with the new line. Thanks for any help you can give. Excel 97, Win98se Justin. -- Justin C by the sea. Take a look here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html In article <slrnd6uu4s.ib4.justin.0504@stigmata.purestblue.com>, Jus...

Compile Database Code Problem
I need to convert a database to ACCDE and need to compile my VBA, however when I select Compile under the Debug menu I get the following error, "Method or data member not found". The problem is that the Sub it is identifing is a part of my database and works well when I use the database. The code that failed was the following with ".Combo2" highlighted in the second line. Private Sub Combo2_AfterUpdate() TransferSection = Me.Combo2 MsgBox "Transfer Section is " & TransferSection RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToNew RunCommand acCmdSelectRecord...

Find Duplicate Records in two tables
First of all by accident I also posted this in the General Questions section of the discussion board. So if it shows in both places my aplogies, I think it is a better post here. I need to find employees names that show up in two tables (duplicates). I have a table called Did Not Receive Gift Card and a table called Tax List (the table names are saved with the spaces exactly as shown). I need to find employees whose name is on the Did Not Receive Gift Card table AS WELL AS on the tax list table. Both tables use the field of name. This field is the employees full name. I did not ...