Table not listed in Table Names / Table Descriptions window

Hi,
I am missing a 3rd party table in the Table Names window.  I'm trying to
view the table via the Tools > Resource Descriptions > Tables navigation but
my table does not display here.  I can view the table under the SQL
Maintenance window (Tools > Maintenance > SQL).  Does anyone know why it does
not appear under the Resource descriptions for Tables?  I have other 3rd
party tables that appear here just fine.

Thanks in advance,
Jacqy
0
Jacqy (2)

What module is it?

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)
9/23/2009 9:21:51 PM
I choose my Product (Honors) and it should be listed under the Project
module, but it is not there.

"Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote:

> What module is it?
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> East Coast Dynamics
> www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
> blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
Jacqy (2)
9/23/2009 9:30:01 PM
You may want to contact the 3rd party vendor who supplied the product
to you. They may have buried this table somewhere else.

Thanks, VJ

On Sep 23, 4:30=A0pm, Jacqy <Ja...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I choose my Product (Honors) and it should be listed under the Project
> module, but it is not there. =A0
>
> "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote:
>

> > What module is it?
>
> > Frank Hamelly
> > MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> > East Coast Dynamics
> >www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
> > blog:www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
rutvijrshah (142)
9/23/2009 11:56:41 PM
You need to rebuild your OLFD tables. Close Dynamics GP and open Windows
Explorer. Go to the GP installation folder.

If you are on v10, go to the Data folder, highlight the OLFD001.dat and
OLFD001.idx files and delete them.

If you are on v9, locate the OLFD001.dat and OLFD001.idx files in the root
directory and delete them.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Jacqy" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am missing a 3rd party table in the Table Names window.  I'm trying to
> view the table via the Tools > Resource Descriptions > Tables navigation but
> my table does not display here.  I can view the table under the SQL
> Maintenance window (Tools > Maintenance > SQL).  Does anyone know why it does
> not appear under the Resource descriptions for Tables?  I have other 3rd
> party tables that appear here just fine.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jacqy
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
9/24/2009 8:56:01 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_E0D6BCA0

Have you tried seeing if the Support Debugging Tool's Resource Information window can find it for you?

Intro:
http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/30/support-debugging-tool-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp.aspx

FAQ:
http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2009/08/05/installing-the-support-debugging-tool-for-microsoft-dynamics-
gp-faq.aspx

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.

------=_NextPart_0001_E0D6BCA0

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang3081{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Have you tried seeing if the Support Debugging Tool's Resource Information window can find it for you?
\par
\par Intro:
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/30/support-debugging-tool-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp.aspx
\par
\par FAQ:
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2009/08/05/installing-the-support-debugging-tool-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp-faq.aspx
\par
\par David Musgrave [MSFT]
\par Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
\par Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
\par
\par Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
\par http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
\par
\par mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
\par
\par Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_E0D6BCA0--

0
dmusgrav7144 (312)

Data table in chart?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01A9_01C69782.28506D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some line chart portraying responses to 20 items. I would like to put a table under each chart the shows the value of not = only the responses that are charted but also the percentage difference = between the two. My problem and the question is that if I use the 'data table' option in = creating the chart the row with the difference is not there. Then if I = try to paste a table under ...

Getting cancel request boxes with old server name after migration to new server
Hi, A few weeks ago my company migrated our mail from exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000. We moved clients to a new machine. After the move all clients were ok except for 2. For these two users, when they open their mail automatically a cancel request box appears and reads "outlook is retrieving data from the microsoft exchange server..contacting and it uses the old server name" For one of the users it only does it once, but everytime she clicks on a mail she gets the same message. For the other user it takes in upwards of 30 minutes to open her mail and the several of the boxe...

Combobox for Table, From Table
Hi, The online help function tells me I cant make a combobox which finds its entries from a table and stores its entries in the same table. I want users to be able to enter areas where clients live. The combobox needs to fill the Area column in the appropriate table. But I want the combobox to be filled with previous entries from the same column, with the provision that a new entry can be made. The project is expanding thats why I need this. Or do I need to make an extra table with areas that can be filled with a separate command, which is then used as a source for the com...

pivot table again
i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty others are value how can i split the table into two seperate sections one showing qty and the other showing values (if that makes sense) If your quantities and values are in the same column, you'd need to use a "helper column" that differetiates them (Qty vs Amt) Then you can include that field in the pivot table before tha field containing the quantities and amounts. Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "max power" wrote: > i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty other...

Start with the search window open
I have a spreedsheet that when it opens,I'd like it to open with the search window (Find Control F) open. Any help appreciated. Thanks Joseph Hi put the following code in your workbook_open event (this goes in your workbook module not in a standard module): sub workbook_open() application.Dialogs(xlDialogFormulaFind).Show end sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "joseph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:60e201c48282$6c7e9190$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a spreedsheet that when it opens,I'd like it to > open with the ...

Copy data from on table to another ?
I have lost a lot of data in my backend, but it is only data from a few columns, in one tabel, that I have lost. My tabel is called taCustemor, and the columns in that table is called fakFirm, fakAdress. I have use a custemornumber as a primarykey. So now I want to copy only these columns from my backup of the backend to my backend in use. I'm sure that I can do this buy using SQL, but I'm not sure how to make this querie. Can some one out there help me ? You want to use an append query. See Help file for info. In the database where you want the data to be when you're done, ...

List Of Printers.
I have faced Strange problem in my application. I need to make over Print Parameters dialog by myself, actually it wasn't code writen by me, but still, I miss the point of it, and need Youre help: here is the code: DWORD Flags = PRINTER_ENUM_FAVORITE; //local printers DWORD cbBuf; DWORD pcReturned ; DWORD index; DWORD Level = 2; TCHAR Name[500] ; LPPRINTER_INFO_2 pPrinterEnum = NULL ; memset(Name, 0, sizeof(TCHAR) * 500) ; ::EnumPrinters(Flags, Name, Level, NULL, 0, &cbBuf, &pcReturned) ; pPrinterEnum = (LPPRINTER_INFO_2)LocalAlloc(LPTR, cbBuf + 4) ; ::EnumPri...

Macro Xcel Windows
Every time I open a xcel file contains macro. A Micro xcel window pop up with message of "Macro may contain viruses. It is always safe to disable macros...." How do I get rid of this popup and go right into the xcel without this pop up Thanks. Hi Kyle you can set the security settings to 'low'. Goto 'Tools - Macro - Security'. Though I wouldn't recommend doing this. This feature should prevent macro viruses. If you have a Excel file with this popup though it does not contain macros, you may go in the VBA editor and delete/remove all modules for this specific...

Landscape Table on Portrait Page
Is it possible to create a landscape table on a portrait page, i.e. a page with a normal portrait header and footer? I am aware that one can change the text direction of each cell in the table to simulate a landscape table, but I would like to know if there is not an easier way. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Johann Swart" <JohannSwart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1119FBC3-2001-48C7-B02E-07D85C7F444E@mic...

Going Nuts with Selecting the Value of List Box using an unbound TextBox
I'm a big fan of supplying users with a means to select a value in a list box by manually entering it since it gives them a better overall experience. The code below was copied as-is from a form that has an unbound text box and an unbound list box. When the value is entered in the text box, it successfully sets the value of the list box and selects the appropriate item in the list box. However, I've copied it as-is to a new form and while I've changed the form & control names appropriately, its not friggin' selecting the item in the list box. I have confirm...

Where is tables in reports
Is there anyway to get tables into reports? If there is none then is there a work around. The forms I have to make use many block cells. In word tables makes things easy. ...

Ensuring only one commission per product in Access Table
Good afternoon, Please can someone help me. In my Access Database I have a table called tblCommission, with the fields: Commission_ID;Client_account; Product_code; Commission; Exchange (£ or $) I need a method to ensure that each client can have a commission set for every product - but that a client cant have to commission's for one product: eg: I need a method to prevent this: Comm_ID Client_account Product_code Commission Exchange 1 000001 Coke 3 $ 2 000001 Coke ...

Table Expert
When a case is resolved, there is a dropdown to select the amount of "Billable Time" for the case. I have searched tables but cannot find where this data is stored. Is there anyone that know the schema where this data is kept? Bryon, When you resolve a case, the resolution screen fields are added into the activity table as a resolution type of activity. The Billable Time value appears in the TimeSpent field. (While building my auditing application, VAST, I've had to become much more of a CRM schema expert that I ever wanted to be - by the way, you can see these reso...

Recreating HR tables
I've been having some problems with HR. I've had to create some tables so the program would run. I simply copied the tables from another compagnie where is was saying I had missing tables. I'm wondering if there is a list of Tables for HR and Canadian Payroll or if it were possible to recreate these missing tables another way? I currently have this error as well: Could not find stored procedure 'Compagnie.dbo.hrCompDoesHrCompExist' ...

How do you create a table with a shaded header in Word 2007 or 201
Hi.. Can anybody tell me, how you create a table, and then shade the first row in it to something like gray, then set the grid lines to gray or something, and maybe set the alignment in it to centered... This is 2007 or 2010, not 2003 in which it was possible to do so. Thanks. Select the first row of the table and then right click with the mouse and select Borders and shading. For the alignment, select and right click and select Cell alignment -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting ba...

Pivot table subtotals 100% #2
This is what I am aiming for but how can I get 100% in subtotals for first year and the increase %age for the second and subsequent year please 2002 2003 Apples excellent 15 22.72% 16 24.23% good 21 31.82% 25 37.88% poor 30 46.46% 39 60.39% 66 100% 80 122.5% Greens excellent 12 17.65% 37 54.42% good 27 39.70% 51 74.98% poor 29 42.65% 47 69.12% ...

How to remove the LegacyExchangeDN attribute shown in Contacts drop down list
When trying to select a user from the frequently accessed user list,which automatically comes on typing some characters of the user ,the name and the userinfo shown in <> are different.like Mandal S N <KLMukerjee> whereas ideally it should be Mandal S N <snmadal> Is there a way to modify this info and also somehow to include the emailaddress instead of this ExchangeDN. regards, Sudeep Hi Sudeep, Kaisa hai? Kya haal hain aaj kal..? Dint see for long time.. :)) Bye "Sudeep" <sudeepbatra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uQ8j0pnOFHA....

Distribution List #25
Hy, i need to send messages to my distribution list but i want that who receive the message can view only the name of the groups and not all the members of the group. How can i do that? Kentucky If you use QBDG (Query based distribution groups) you can achieve this. Alternatively use the BCC field when sending the mail - Only issue with this is that nobody will see what the distribution group was called. "Kentucky" <aforino@libero.it> wrote in message news:1144232369.492923.36360@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Hy, i need to send messages to my distribution list but i...

Table info
In Vendor Maintenance window , there are multiple Address ID's. In which table i can find this information. Great Plains 7.5 Thanks in advance Deepwater, PM00300 holds all the address information for each address ID. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html "Deepwater" <Deepwater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9296B22-2B44-4D64-9E3C-DC5FE4B07028@microsoft.com... > In Vendor Maintenance window , there are multiple Address ID's. In which > table i can find this...

Extender tables #2
Hello! We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are there any available SDK's for Extender or maybe any table lists? Thanks, Andi Saldana There are but I think only partners can get them. Please send me a message and I'll send you what I have. "Andi Saldana" wrote: > Hello! > > We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great > Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are > there any avai...

Adding Contacts to Distribution List on a Public Folder
I have a Public Folder with the a Public Contact List. I've created a Distribution List within this Public Contact list and am now trying to put members in it. I can enter 12 members with no problem, when I try to enter the 13th member I get the error; 'The Item could not be saved to this folder. The folder has been deleted or moved, or you do not have permission. Do you want to save a copy of it in the default folder for the item?' All forms are clicked under properties And if I remove one and add another it works... seems to be stopping at 13. ...

ok , i'm making name tags for an event....have to change the name
here is my problem....I am doing name crads.... so i have to change the name on each crad.....and i am lost as how to do that.....and then they all print out with the different names...Thank you... Fran You will have to build a data base and use mail merge. Help here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Fran Buettner" <Fran Buettner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B872C0E-4FDA-4899-80DA-95609AA63623@microsoft.com... > here is my problem....I am doing name crads.... so i h...

Pivot Table Axis format
Hi. I have a macro that creates a pivot-table and pivot chart. The X-axis is a date. In the raw data, the date is formated as month/day. This is the way I want it on the chart. However, the X-axis formats with month/day/year. How can I force this to display correctly? Thanks, Mike. Do you see a grey little dropdown under the X axis (where you can choose your dates to show)? If yes, then rightclick on it. Select the top option: "Format pivotchart field" then click on the Number button on the next dialog. There are a bunch of date formats that you can choose from. Maybe...

Where to store user settings in a window application?
Where should I store user settings in a window application? For instance, states of checkboxes in some kind of a "options menu", (hashed) password, login, etc, etc... I googled a lot and i found proposals with a storage in registry as well as with the storage in a generated file (.xml or .ini?). What is the best solution? Thanks in advance. Check Application.Settings. You can specify a property and then bind it to a control property like a checkbox or textbox. An optional setting saves any changes when you close the application. - Very easy to use. Rick "Mazdonat&qu...

Indirect Method for Name Box Variable?
Can the name box use the Indirect method for defining its name? I wish to use a cell's value to define the name in the name box. I' not sure if this is possible or if I'm just getting the syntax wrong. I'm trying to group 7 days (cells) and then have Excel keep th grouping as I copy them for subsequent weeks. I don't want to manuall keep naming the groups as new weeks are added. Example in the name box: INDIRECT("week" & $A1) where A1, A2, A3, etc. will contain the sequencial values 1, 2, 3, etc Essentially, the names would end up being week1, week2, we...