Superuser needs to see all time sheets as well as expenses

I have a Sr. person in Accounting that requires to viewEmpoloyees timesheets
in TE. Including when they were submittted and the status. Can anyone provide
light on how best to get the details. I suspect i should use Crysatl for this
report on a weekly basis, just dont know where to start or what to enter in
to get this report.
0
JCooper1 (4)

save a publisher file as a JPG file, need to be more than default 150dpi
I am saving a publisher file as a jpg file but it only saves it with a dpi of 150, i need this to be at least 300 dpi please can someone advise how i can change and where i change the setting to do this. is it possible? thanks in advance for your help jc wrote: > I am saving a publisher file as a jpg file but it only saves it with a dpi > of 150, i need this to be at least 300 dpi > > please can someone advise how i can change and where i change the setting to > do this. Try hitting "Change" where it says "150dpi" in the Save As dialog. While you...

Do I need these?
I was looking through my Add/Remove Programs list and saw the following. I have a Dell Latitude D600 with XP SP3. I use VB 6.0 (Classic). The MSXML KBs stacked up? The .NET updates? Do I really need these? -- Windows Live OneCare Scanner -- MSXML 4.0 SP2 KBs 936181, 954430, 973688 w/ MSXML 6 SP2 KB 973686 -- VIsual C++ 2005 & 2008 Redistributables -- MS .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, 3.5 SP1 -- Memory Key Boot Utility Ed Ed from AZ wrote: > I was looking through my Add/Remove Programs list and saw the > following. I have a Dell Latitude D600 with XP SP...

Generating time based series
I have data in the following structure Store Name Scheduled Opening Rescheduled Opening Actual Opening Redbank 11/03/2006 9/03/2006 9/03/2006 Tweed Heads 6/03/2006 15/03/2006 15/03/2006 Macarthur Square 14/03/2006 15/03/2006 15/03/2006 Whitsundays 5/04/2006 1/04/2006 1/04/2006 Lake Haven 8/04/2006 6/04/2006 6/04/2006 Pakenham 17/05/2006 16/05/2006 16/05/2006 Hervey Bay (Urangan) 21/06/2006 17/06/2006 17/06/2006 Ararat 30/06/2006 30/06/2006 30/06/2006 Highpoint 3/07/2006 30/06/2006 30/06/2006 Townsville (Willows) 9/07/2006 10/07/2006 10/07/2006 Beaudesert 26/07/2006 27/07/2006 27/07/2006 S...

Web Outlook & Exchange Setup need ideas
I currently have Server: Windows 2000 Server, Exchange 5. Clients: Windows 2000 Pro, Outlook 200 I am planning to install Outlook Web Access. I want to upgrade Exchange Server 5.5 to 2003. People say Ex 2003 does has installation probles with Win 2000 Server. Is this true Does Outlook Web Access have to be installed on the same box that is running the Exchange Server? If it has to be, will it work if I install Exchange Server on a different box and have its information store point to the information store of my original Exchange Server. And then install Outlook Web Access on the new box I a...

Need Char Comparer Help
Greetings, I'm writing some text-parsing code. I need to compare individual System.Char variables but need the option of ignoring case in the comparison. I need help in two areas. First, does anyone know a good way to compare characters ignoring case? I found a case insensitive comparer at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1394877/what-is-the-correct-way-to-compare-char-ignoring-case/1394909 but I'm not sure that's the best approach. Basically, he converts both characters to upper case (with every comparison). But I don't know if this is reliable and it was...

Message Archiving Software Needed
Hi all - I am looking for a recommendation on Exchange 2000/2003 message archiving software. I would like it to archive the email as well as to have a searchable database with reporting features. Any suggestions? Hi, I use Enterprise Vault (symantec, veritas) and it is ok... Supports journalling and archiving of mailboxes. not much reporting capabilities but has an altavista search engine to access old emails. I have only used this product but would rate it 7/10... Heaps of room for improvement and now symantec has it hopefully future versions will be better. Mathew "Donni...

Need help !!! (S.O.S.)
I created a file in MS Word 97 and password-protected it. After long time of not using it I forgot its password. Is there any way to open a pssword-protected Word file? -- Thank you, Peter In article <9bUZb.67048$hR.1419334@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, "Peter Chernyak" <kremenets@worldnet.att.net> wrote: > I created a file in MS Word 97 and password-protected it. After long time of > not using it I forgot its password. Is there any way to open a > pssword-protected Word file? Do a Google search for password crackers. If you're using a Mac (sin...

Need Help #2
Hi This is Rehan Akhter from Delhi india. I want to detect any external device(like USB, CD/VCD, Ethernet, Modem, Serial Port, Parallel Port etc) and the same time i want protect copying the data from our local drive to any external drive. Thanks in advance R e h a n You might want to post this question on microsoft.public.win32.programmer.kernel where the device driver experts hang out. joe On 11 Feb 2007 22:18:46 -0800, "Guddu" <rehan.akhter@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi >This is Rehan Akhter from Delhi india. I want to detect any external >device(like USB, CD/VCD...

CHTMLView help needed
I have a CHTMLView and I want to save the output from it as a bitmap (or some other image type) file. Does anyone know how to render the content of the view to an image file (IE5.5 and up)? The normal standard Windows GDI based approach doesn't seem to work because it only gets the area of the view that is visible and includes the view's scroll bars in the output. Is there away to get cleaner output rendered to an impage file that doesn't have the scroll bars and shows the whole content, not just what is currently visible onscreen? ---------------------------- I know one of you ...

need to re-join exchange 5.5 to mixed organization for public folders backup
I just removed the last exchange 5.5 from the mixed organization I have. But now i'm missing some public folders!!!! Can I re-join the exchange 5.5 server after deleting it from the organization?? please help! Then I have to replicate the public folders. I have an exchange 2003 SP2 cluster and an another Ex 2003 where the SRS service was running. If I can not do this?? How can I restore the public folders to the new Exchange 2003 server?? How about bringing up the 55 server and using Exmerge. Nue <noursly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146573361.871293.98000@j33g2000cwa.goo...

need to transpose 3 or 4 columns to one column
The matrix below represents what I need to do in Excel. I need to transpose the data from row 1 of C1, C2, C3 and C4 to rows 1-4 of C5 then repeat for each additional row of C1-C4. I think I might need a macro but I have no idea how to write it. Any help would be appreciated. My data set is too large to utilize cut and paste special. Thank you for your responses. Rufus C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 5 4 3 5 5 4 3 4 5 4 5 4 3 2 3 5 4 3 4 5 5 4 3 2 Rufus, If your example table is entered in cells A1:D4, enter this into cell E2, and copy down until it returns #REF ...

plz solve this i need solution
guys, i have a student record and for that i calculate total,avg and result but the problem is rank ....what i need is i would like to give the rank to only pass student in sequence. but for the fail its show fail....any formula ...plz see the attechment for this......... ...

I need to know if there is a template for my needs...
I'm trying to compile a scheduling program via Access/2000 (Yeah, I know that's an old program....LOL. thanks for my employer's budgeting...LOL). I trying to setup a scheduling process for teachers and students and be able to print forms....Is there a template that you could suggest that I try and use? ...

How can I see in outlook my junk mail from hotmail.
I can see from poutlook my inbox mail in hotmail, but I can not access my junk mail. I need also to find out why can I access my messenger but not my mail. This has been happening for the past week. Thank you Desperate wrote: > I can see from poutlook my inbox mail in hotmail, but I can not access my > junk mail. I stopped using my freebie Hotmail account awhile ago. I only have OL2002 and Microsoft's Outlook Connector plug-in needed to add Deltasync only works with OL2003 and OL2007. You didn't mention if you have a free or Plus (paid) account with Microsoft. If paid,...

First Time using HQ
We created our items at shop level... Now we want to turn on the HQ software. Will the download Worksheet, also upload the items that the shop created ? I want to make these items, the Global items... Is this a problems? "Scot S" <ScotS@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:4095AE08-5963-45EC-91EC-36007555FC05@microsoft.com... > We created our items at shop level... > Now we want to turn on the HQ software. > Will the download Worksheet, also upload the items that > the shop created ? > I want to make these items, the Global items... > Is...

Copying Multiple Links at One Time
Need someone's assistance to figure out how one can create multiple links from files on a hard drive, into a spreadsheet with each file link located in a separate cell. Problem: I'm working over in Iraq and support an Iraqi group working in a forensics area. The Iraqi team I'm working with wants to produce an Excel spreadsheet with links to specific files on their hard drive. Trouble is we have almost 110,000 files to link. Is there a way to do this without inputing each link individually? Heelinva -- heelinva --------------------------------------------------------------...

Formula Needed!
I need a formula that finds the closest sum of the list of bills to the specified amount, i.e Bills $ 30.00 $ 20.00 $ 30.00 Amount $ 70.00 In this case formula should highlight or indicate in some way cells with amounts $30.00 and $30.00 and show the total of these cells. -- Roman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Roman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24442 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=380407 Try this, Roman: http://www.mrexcel.com/pc09.shtml ******************...

I need a formula #3
Hi, I need a formula to do this, I think some function may be used A1 : Mar- A2: Mar- How could A3 be: Mar-1/Mar- Thanks Hi LDH! It depends upon whether or not your settings are US or Non-US and whether you are using dates or text. If A1 and A2 are dates and you use non-US date settings: =TEXT(A1,"mmm-yy")&"/"&TEXT(A2,"mmm-yy") Not quite what you asked for: Mar-01/Mar-02 If A1 and A2 are dates and you use US date settings: =TEXT(A1,"mmm-d")&"/"&TEXT(A2,"mmm-d") If A1 and A2 are text: =A1&"/"&A...

FRx Need to add a user
Hello, I need to add a user to FRx to be able to see our accounts and print reports but NOT make any changes...anyone able to help me out? Thanks much in advance. ...

SOS-Need to calculate number of working hours per each week of mon
Hi all, I am trying to calculate the total number of working hours per each week (1 through 6) of a given year. Here is the structure of my spreadsheet: Row 1 contains a heading for each month of the given year. Row 2 contains a heading for each week of month (week #1 through #6) Row 3, I need a formula or VBA code that automatically inserts the total number of available business working hours per that week. Of course excluding the federal holidays which I have created a named range for it in the spreadsheet. for example for the target year 2010, I should have the fol...

Stoping IE from embedding xls sheets
How do you stop IE from Embedding excel documents. Is there something I can turn off so I can save these files to my desktop. ...

If running JAVA JDK JRE [see recent JAVA and Flash posted warning] and Office 2002 and above
Some new/additional vulnerabilities have been defined which may be of interest should you be running JAVA and Office applications [2002 - up] [Excel, Word, other]. It is recommended to review these potential issues, and seek updates or fixes if/when available. http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/bulletins/SB09-320.html In message <#x8AnktZKHA.5976@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB <MEB-not-here@hotmail.com> writes: > Some new/additional vulnerabilities have been defined which may be of >interest should you be running JAVA and Office applications [2002 - up] >[Excel, Word, ot...

ObjectDataSource Call MaxRowCount multiple times
If you have an ObjectDataSource and are using it to do the Page Count - it calls a method that querys the database to get this number. The problem is that everytime the user presses the page control at the bottom of the grid to get the next page or another page, it calls this method again. <asp:ObjectDataSource ID="ObjectDataSource1" EnablePaging="true" runat="server" SelectCountMethod="GetRowCount" SelectMethod="BindControl" TypeName="DAO" StartRowIndexParameterName="startRowIndex" Maxim...

Moving thru sheets in Excel
Hi I'm new to this community but use excel a lot. I'm stumped by this one though : suppose I have column in one particular sheet with say all of the names of the top footlball teams in individual cells in alphabetical order down the column. I also, say, have another sheet in the same workbook with a similar column of the same names but in this case it's their position in a league . I would like a macro so that I can move the cursor on a team in my first column, then cnrtl"x" and I move to the same team on my next sheet. I can't work this one out to save my liv...

have a v8.0 security question you need answered?
Hi all, In case you didn't know, the Business Solutions Community site is hosting a chat moderated by two Microsoft Great Plains 8.0 security experts this week -- right in this public newsgroup. You can access this chat -- and ask a v8.0 security question of experts Kelly Youells and David Musgrave -- in the following newsgroup thread: http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&p=1&tid=6bf725dc-5df7-4e4e-96a1-0487e89986c1&mid=4e990ba0-5655...