Suggestion to have quick print functionality across GP

I spoke to a customer at Convergence who would like to have Quick Print
functionality across the GP application rather than just in Sales Order
Processing.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=45d4c551-4a15-41b7-a0b4-47b3c6c9604e&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Have your customer create a macro for every report they want to "quick
print".  Then put the macro on your shortcut bar.  Instant quick print.

patrick
mbs dev support

"Jodi Junker" <JodiJunker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I spoke to a customer at Convergence who would like to have Quick Print
> functionality across the GP application rather than just in Sales Order
> Processing.
>
> ----------------
this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=45d4c551-4a15-41b7-a0b4-47b3c6c9604e&dg=microsoft.publi
c.greatplains

0
prot1 (1345)

Send Direct Email functionality #2
Hi all, I am using CRM 3.0. I am ultimately trying to find a way in Outlook to create an emailing group off of a list of CRM contacts to email that group of contacts. One alternative I found is to email said group from within CRM. As I investigated that, I learnt about the "send direct email" functionality from a contacts' view. This can be a view generated from Advanced Find then you click Actions --> Send Direct Email or something like that. However, I cannot find that functionality and don't know how to access it. There was some posts about the CRM Bulk email service ...

Auto suggest
One of the features i like from Open Office, is the auto-suggest / auto-complete word as you type. Say for example i type accommo the program will show accommodation as an option and i just hit enter to make the choice accepted. Can Word do this too? It could through Word2003, and it's been reported that the feature was restored in Word2010. Although if you've already gotten as far as "accommo," that particular AutoCorrect doesn't do you much good, since in that word it's the number of c's and m's that's tricky, and how would it know wheth...

Can I print an address list to verify names in list w/o printing labels?
I want to verify my list of 500+ addresses. I want to check duplicates and see who is missing. I would like to print a LAST NAME only list without having to print them in a label format. Is there a way to print a list on an 8 1/2 x 11? TIA ...

Function of Print To Slip receipt option?
Hello, I've been looking for what exactly "Print To Slip (OPOS)" on the receipt properties window in RMS Manager does, and I have yet to find an answer. Can anyone give me an explanation? Thank you. Data, If you have a slip receipt printer, it will print info on the slip receipt instead of the smaller 40 paper. Some examples of slip printers; http://tinyurl.com/rahka http://tinyurl.com/o5jbp -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not usi...

No printing excel file
Can anyone help how to make a ms-excel file non printable. The file is shared between several users, but they must be able to print the file. How can I do that. Many thanks for your reply and help Kind Regards, Brylin Do you want to make the file printable or not? "Brylin" <Bry_lin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:115401c49990$4eac6dc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... : Can anyone help how to make a ms-excel file non printable. : The file is shared between several users, but they must be : able to print the file. : How can I do that. : Many thanks for your reply and help : : Kind Reg...

in publisher 2003, how do you change the margins for printing
You setup your Publication margins in the arrange menu. Read your printer's documentation for margin limitations. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jjshirley" <jjshirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5495B90C-D8E8-4362-B69A-94A6F6BE3DD4@microsoft.com... > ...

Which Function does....
I have a range of cells (about 15 rows (people) and 180 columns(dates)). I am using max to identify the highest value within that range. Now that I have that many cells, which function would I use to identify the row (row 1) and column header (colmn A) labels associted with that max value? did this macro for a different problem a few days back. It should work for you though If your max function is in A18 the result will be in B18 and C18 Sub testmax() Dim myrange As Range Set myrange = Range("A1:FY15") Range("B18").Activate For Each cell In myrange If cell.Value = Ra...

Printing Posting Transactions
After I post a transaction (for example, a purchase receiving transaction) and press "print" and follow the commands, I am not able to print it again should my printer be "down". As we all know, printers are not always reliable. I need to have these "hard copies" to pass along to my accounting department after my postings. Does anyone know how to go back in and reprint these postings? (Using Windows 95) Go to Reports --> Purchasing --> Posting Journals --> Receivings Posting Journal. -- Charles Allen, MVP "darcyjo" wrote: > After...

how do I print mutiple pages of postcards
I have a couple of printers I use to print postcards. nothing fancy four images of text on a page. However, I am able only to print one page at a time how do you tell publisher 2007 to print 8 pages of four images on a page Use the Avery template, 3263, works every time. When it is time to print, File, print, be sure multiple copies per sheet is selected. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jdarts" <jdarts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:505ED4A5-8D08-46B0-89F3-29098D51CD3D@microsoft....

Publisher 2003 Printing Issue
Hi, My client has Office 2003 SP3 installed under WinXP SP2. They are having trouble with printing a newsletter from Publisher. The publication is an 8-page newsletter in "booklet" form. Each page is 8 1/2 by 11. The printer is a Konica copier with large-format (11x17) and duplex capabilities. Everything works fine when the user prints the entire booklet to the printer. They get one booklet ready to fold. One sheet of paper has pages 1, 2, 7, and 8. The "inside" sheet has pages 2, 3, 4., and 5. However, the user needs to be able to print several hundred copies of each...

Your suggestion?
I'm writing a small program on Win32 MFC where user can login to do something. Now I would like to implement the automatic logout when the user is logged in and there was no mouse nor keyboard activity for e.g. 10 seconds? Since there is a lot WM_x messages that mouse and keyboard produces I could listen to it's to much work and probably not so elegant. Must I use keyboard and mouse hook for this or you think there is a better solution? How to know if my app was in idle time when it comes to user input? Thanks for help! "blue" <blue@blue.blue> wrote in messa...

How do I print backgrounds on publisher 2003 with a deskjet print.
>-----Original Message----- > >. > Everything visible on the page should print. ...

Suppressing printing when values are zero
I have a report where some of the values are blank. Is there a way to not print the values and their associated titles is the fields are blank? Thanks, Joan Joan: The subject of your post says 'zero', the body text says 'blank'?? Whichever is the case you put code in the Format event procedure of whichever section the controls are in. If it's zero: Me.YourLabel.Visible = Me.YourControl <> 0 Me.YourControl.Visible = Me.YourControl <> 0 If its Null: Me.YourLabel.Visible = Not IsNull(Me.YourControl) Me.YourControl.Visible = Not IsNull(Me.YourControl) S...

Printing Invoices in Japanese and Chinese
We are interested in printing invoices from SOP in Japanese and Chinese. Does anyone know of a method or thrid party that could help us out? Thanks What sort of problem are you having? I suppose if REport Writer is not able to handle this alphabet then you can use Crystal REports to print your invoices. Products like Crystal Integration/Crystallizer/FormsPrinter will integrate with GP to substitute GP so that won't be terribly hard. HS "Drew Snook" <DrewSnook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C67255C-0BB6-44E0-900E-FF5363F26023@microsoft.com... &g...

AutoText / Quick Parts in Office 2007
In Office 2003, Outlook used the autotext from Word. You create an autotext entry in Word and it was available in Outlook. I have now migrated to Office 2007, however the autotext from 2007 (now in a tab called “Quick Parts”) does appear in Outlook. Upon further investigation, saving anything in the various “Quick Parts” locations still does not make them available to Outlook. My question is: How do I tell Outlook to go look in the Word Quick Parts locations for the autotext features I need? -- Thank you, John Gregory ...

suggestions
how to sustain a corporate culture in home business Wear a tie with your pajamas. -- <%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost" Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development NET csgallagher@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ "tafesdelites" <ourshady2@yahoo.com(seriuos help only)> wrote in message news:E19404E5-DF52-4BE2-B535-63D48A5FBF1F@microsoft.com... > how to sustain a corporate culture in home business > > Totally laughing at t...

Where do I setup my spreadsheet for printing
Hi I gave Office 2007, where do I go to setup the page for printing, I have set the print area but cannot find where to setup for printing. I tried help but it did not help:- thanks Daniel Have you tried the following? Page Layout, Page Setup, Dialog launcher. Office Button, Print, Print Tyro "Daniel" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:OB4h22veIHA.3368@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I gave Office 2007, where do I go to setup the page for printing, I have > set the print area but cannot find where to setup for printing. > > I tried help bu...

is there a quick way of getting rid of custom views?
Hi (again) :) i have auto-filtered my data. and have now save it as a custom view. i have now selected custom view. now i want to get back to the original view (unfiltered and unhidden) is there a quick way of doing this? other than going to each tab an clicking "show all" the only way i can think of is to save a custom view called UNFILTERED. but this works only if i remember to do this BEFORE started to filter/hide. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com sokevin You could just try switching off all filters by clicking Data/Filter/Autofilter. Seamu -...

Suggestion for Searching
I enjoy using OneNote. But there is one thing it can't do that, to me, would seem fundamental. It's amazing what it CAN search: sound, images, text. That's good. But it would seem obvious that it should also be able to search the text within attached files if .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, etc. I would think that OneNote should at least be capable of highlighting an attached file to let you know that the search string is found within the attached, embedded document somewhere. If there is a way to do this, I apologize for the post. But I haven't yet discovered ho...

print formula
i need to know how to get formula printed on the spreadsheet. please advise margaret -- Bentleypiano Tools > Options > ViewTab > check "Formulas" box under "Window options" > OK....... un-check the box to return to normal...... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Bentleypiano" <Bentleypiano.1odgtm@news.officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:Bentleypiano.1odgtm@news.officefrustration.com... > > i need to know how to get formula printed on the spreadsheet. > > please advise > > margaret > > > -- > Bentleyp...

Clearing Automatic Name Checking/Suggestion
Does anyone know how to clear the memory setting for automatic name checking? When it suggests an email address, it gives me an old one or incorrect one from my outlook that is no longer in my Contacts and it's frustrating. Please advise, I've already tried turning the settings on and off with no luck. Thanks, KjL ...

Document library without top link bar and quick launch menu: how?
Hi All, is it possible to create a link to a document library that is going to show just the document library without the "master page" border??? I mean without quick launch menu and top link bar..... I'm working with MOSS 2007 and 2010 beta... any suggestion will be good ;) thanks Vit Using SharePoint Designer you can attach a specific master page to it and disable the navigation elements you don't want. Be advised, however, that you now will be taking your users to a place they can't navigate out of. Would you be better served placing a list v...

Calculator
(For a WinXP machine in fact and yes i can search for one myself) But just in case one of you know a good one to suggest for a person with poor eye-sight. Needed; a simple Calculator program with large or adjustable display & keys. No need for it to include advanced science options. -- Nah-ah. I'm staying out of this. ... Now, here's my opinion. Please followup in the newsgroup. E-mail address is invalid due to spam-control. Try Moffsoft 'FreeCalc' at :- http://www.moffsoft.com/ Just stretch the window and the keys etc. expand with it. On...

Printing special characters
Hello In my Word 2003 document I have a number of special characters suchas the small 2 and small 3 used in maths equations (square root, cubic root, etc). Unfortunately, these print off as small cubes and I was hoping to rectify that, please. Best regards Steve Have you verified that the characters you're using exist in the font you're printing with? Do you use a font that was installed with your printer, that might be old enough that it doesn't include them? Alternatively, if you created your exponents with Superscript, have you verified that your print...

Check Printing #7
I just switched over to wallet laser checks (3 per page) from laser voucher checks (one per page). I used the voucher checks for years without a problem, but due to the low volume of checks I print these days due to electronic payments, I decided to switch. I use a HP officejet 7130. I can print 3 checks per page fine, but I can't print remainder pages of two or single checks. I can't seem to get the settings correct no matter what I try. Any suggestions? You haven't said what you've tried or why it hasn't worked. With my printer, I feed the remaining partia...