Store Procedure Error

I changed a table relationship for a customized Report and after exiting the
sytem and reentering Great plains, I got the error below:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored
procedure 'zDP_SY01401F_1'.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SY01401'.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Matt
0
Matt1817 (381)

"Element Not found" Error in DPM 2010 protecting vms in a cluster.
I get the following error while trying to protect Hyper-V VMs and SQL instances on a cluster. An unexpected error occurred during job execution. (ID 104 Details: Element not found (0x80070490)) Has anyone seen this before? We have installed the prereq software and restarted the clusters but no luck. Thanks Patrick Hi Patrick, This problem has been fixed by the following hotfix. Please install it in the nodes of your cluster: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975921 Also apply Hyper-V rollup http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975354 to avoid facing other backup related ...

Stored Procedure error message
Hi, I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, tables are creating properly. But the issue is after login into Great Plains I am getting the following error "The Stored Procedure GrantAccess() of form Sql maintenance : 69: pass through Sql returned the following results :DBMS :15151, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0" Any Idea Please... Jack Hi Friends, I got the solution my slef and issue has resolved.. Thanks, Jack "Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, > table...

errors with send/recieve
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I am a new user! I have recently linked my Yahoo email account with outlook 2003 but I keep getting various errors (such as error 0x80042108 cannot connect to pop3, cannot connect to SMTP etc). I have my settings for send/recieve to completed every 10 mins, I have checked all the settings and they seem to be fine so I am confused, occaisionly it al works but quite rarely. Any ideas? ...

Multi Store Vouchers
I do not see a way for this to work. I want to be able to give out store credit to our customers but there does not seem a way to make this work for multiple stores. In a single store setup everything is stored in the Voucher table. These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's. Does anyone have any insight on how I could get this resolved? Thanks, Dan I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates. If this is corre...

Proper procedure when inactivating a user
I have inactived the user using the sbs console however the user still shows up in my global address list. How do I remove them? thanks Not sure what version you have, but in 5.5, you open the properties of the account and on the advanced page select to "hide" the name from the GAL. This does nothing to any distribution lists. The userid will continue to receive e-mails, so you need to remove them from and distribution lists............ -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Melanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2c1c01c3e14d$00719140$a401280a@...

0x80042108 Error Receiving & Sending through Outlook
We keep on getting error on sending and receiving emails though Outlook 2002. This is what I did so far to try to fix the problem: 1. Reinstall Windows XP and Office XP SBE 2. Update to the latest Windows service paks 3. Update to the latest Office service paks 4. Remove and re-configure profiles Still to no avail. The exact error message is: Task 'pop3.sampledomain.com' - Sending and Receiving error (0x80042108) Outllok is unable to connect to your incoming POP3 email server. Thank you very much in advance. ...

Exch 2003 store.exe terminates when ESM Replication Status selected
Exch 2003 SP1 on W2K SP4 - had been 5.5 until moving to Exch 2K swing server. 5.5 removed and Exch 2003 SP1 installed, seemingly OK. Weird problem - if I click on ESM->Administrative groups-> group ->Servers-> server->First Storage Group->Public Folder Store(server) and then click on Replication Status, after a delay I recieve a popup saying, "An error occurred while retrieving the requested information. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable. ID no: c103047d Exchange System Manager...

HQ/Store date mismatch
We just deployed our 3rd store and eveyrthing was working fine, transactions were being uploaded and everything. Then, the store ops DB computer got moved, and I guess at some point someone changed the date on the computer to be a month in advance. Now, all of our transactions from 4/25/2006 to 4/27/2006 are actually in the DB as 5/25/2006 to 5/27/2006. I just discovered the problem and changed the date on the Store Ops machine, but I don't know what the best way to fix these transactions is, or if it is even possible. What I'd like to do is go change all of these transac...

InterOrg-Repl.Tool Error
Hello, wie have 2 Exchange 2003 Organisations. We want to replikate (copy) public folders between the organisations with the MS Inter-org-Replikation Service. The replication should only be in one direction. Organisation A is the publisher, Organisation B is the subsricber. The interorg-service is installed on a exchange server in Organisation B. After 2-3 days I get the Error: ERROR: ICS-Synchronisationsobject could not configured. Error [80070057]. Can anyone help me? Is there an alternative to Inter-Org-Service? Thank you very much. Greetings Marc ...

Outlook XP autofill To field
Outlook XP ... When typing in names in the To field of new messages Outlook will start to show names that have either already been typed, sent to or appear in the Contact list. Where is this "autofill" list kept? Is it user accessible? I'd like to get rid of some of the names that are not already in my Contacts. You can just use the down arrow key to highlight a name that is incorrect or whose address has changed and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding ...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

Store Credit multi Store
Good Day, Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks in Advance. I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person receiving store credit you simply assig...

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

sbs 2008 launcher error
just loaded sbs 2008. when i run either the http://connect or launcher i get the errror 'an error occurred while downloading the connect computer application. please run this application again.' i tried this on both a vista and xpp client. i have been reading a few post on this but no solution found. any suggestions? Thanks. -- sgman ...

Error when moving mailbox

Copying hotbuttons from store to store?
I have 10 hotbuttons set up in one of our stores and need to copy it to 8 other stores. Is there a certain file I can copy instead of remaking them for each store? Thanks ...

multiple emails error
When I try to send one email, outlook sends multiple emails (up to 67 at one time). ...

Visual Basic Runtime Error when closing Excel
Sometimes (not always) when I exit Excel after a long workday I get a Visual Basic Run-time error 5 "invalid procedure call or argument". Can I get rid of this error by uninstalling/reinstalling Excel or is there something serious going on? I am using Excel from an Office 2000 package and I seem to not have any other troubles. We work on a Win 2000 Small business server environment. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Sounds like a normal Excel glitch of the sort we all know and love. Poor Excel does seem to get tired after a time and plays up a bit to relie...

Custom views
I have vers 2002 SP2 When I open an prev backup outlook.pst file, everything seems to be there, including my custom print styles, EXCEPT MY CUSTOM VIEWS ARE MISSING FROM THE VIEW/CURRENT VIEW MENU! Are they not included in outlook.pst file? This has happened twice to me, once a couple of versions ago ...

New stores exported from HQ get original store's configuration....
In a headquarters / store operations environment, are configuration settings "centrally maintained data" that get exported from HQ when a new store is created from HQ? In other words, do the new stores get the configuration settings assigned to the first store in store ops manager - file - configuration - accounts/ordering/inventory/options/etc tabs....? Thanks for any insights. the short answer is no. But it does get some (finding this out as we go). Inventory yes, Ordering dependson what you mean, accounts yes you can send that down, options no. "convoluted" w...

Restoring Exchange Store files to a new server
We had a major system crash this week but I was able to grab the entire exchsrv directory from the server. What files do I need to copy to the new server to get all of my exchange mail/public folders/etc loaded on the new server? Thanks, CJ What version of Exchange? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Curious Joe" <joebob.johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160176822.798021.310710@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > We had a major system crash this week but I was able to grab the entire > exchsrv director...

default store for mailboxes?
I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for the disabled accounts and the Admin account. I created a user in AD "Users and Computers", but the user isn't showing up in either store under the Exchange Admin tool. Do I need to specify which store is the default for newly created users? (Exchange 2003 Enterprise) On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:16:02 -0800, Cwhitmore <Cwhitmore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for >the disabled accounts and the Admin account. >...

error code 80070641
claims to be important update, tried several times to update and comes back with error code 80070641 thanks If you get this message: “Windows Update Error 80070641“ it means that your “Windows Installer” service is not enabled or not started. To fix this: Click Start Click on the Control Panel Click on System And Maintenance Click on Administrative Tools Click on Services (Give your user account control password or confirmation) Make sure the service called Remote Procedure Call (RPC) is on/started. Also make sure the Windows Installer Service is on/started. ...

error message when trying to send email to users in same admin gro
All, I've joined a 2003 ent. exch. server to a 5.5 site. Upon migrating a test user to 2003 and trying to send mail to the 5.5 users, I get this error "user on 7/21/2005 4:11 PM The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again.The MTS-ID of the original message is:c=US;a= ;p=XXXX;l=XXXXXXX-050721211119Z-4 MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:XXXX:XXXXXXX" Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance. Dan ...

Recreate stores on a/a/p 2003 cluster
After a SAN disaster (don't ask!) i've got member nodes and virtual servers up running with new disks, but all stores are unmounted as the files were lost during the crash. For a Legato Networker restore it seems that the database files are required to be present. What is the recommended way to recreate the .edb and .stm files? I'm not happy with running setup /disasterrecovery on an otherwise healthy cluster unless I have to. Ole Thomsen FUT: microsoft.public.exchange.clustering ...