stock on hand by lot number

any idea how to get the stock qty on hand per lot number?

0
hlv (58)

Inquiry >> Inventory >> Lots

Brenner
--
www.KlenzmanConsulting.com

"hlv" wrote:

> any idea how to get the stock qty on hand per lot number?

You can also run the stock status report and include lot numbers. It's a
'point in time' report so you can't run it historically, but would give you
the current on hand quantity by lot number.

"Brenner Klenzman" wrote:

> Inquiry >> Inventory >> Lots
>
> Brenner
> --
> www.KlenzmanConsulting.com
>

> "hlv" wrote:
>
> > any idea how to get the stock qty on hand per lot number?

0
miguel (31)
7/24/2006 6:35:02 PM
Thanks a lot. It works.

0
hlv (58)

I need to analyse data across a number of filtered columns
I have a large amount of data on a worksheet.. basically I want to record a macro so that each time I open the workbook it will filter out what info I need and perform a basic count of the rows of info there. Check out the Autofilter, and the SUBTOTAL function. "Hannah" wrote: > I have a large amount of data on a worksheet.. basically I want to record a > macro so that each time I open the workbook it will filter out what info I > need and perform a basic count of the rows of info there. ...

The number zero
I have part numbers that begin with zero. How do I keep the zero present in the cell? Judy, Start your entry with a single quote mark, or format the cell for Text prior to entering your data. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Judy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44B9D6D2-B169-4ABE-BBFF-2C615585DB1A@microsoft.com... > I have part numbers that begin with zero. How do I keep the zero present in the cell? ...

Number of columns
I am busy setting up a linear program (LP) on Excel 2000, but I have ru out of columns on my worksheet. I have already used more than 1 90 rows for variables, but the standard 256 colums are inadequate for th constraints! How can I increase the number of columns on a worksheet? If that is impossible, can one use multiple worksheets for a singl solver application so that I can solve an LP with more than 25 variables or constraints? Please help, this is urgent! Fran -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Frank, I don't know about the solver issue, but I can tell you that 25...

Downloading a lot of data from web
Hi, I have to download a lot of data from the web. Data is in a timespan of 10 years (1.1.1997. until today which is about 365x11 sheets in excel), URLs are distinguished by date http://something/DATE/somethingelse/ I have it in two places. In one format of the date in URL is yyyy/mm/dd in another it is mm.dd.yyyy. Can someone tell me the code that: -cycles through the DATEs (I know how to enter date by separating it in three variables Year, Month and Day but making few for...next loops with a lot of exceptions doesn't seem to be the best way when dates are in 39xyz format) and tran...

Number Format
Is this available/possible? The difference between engineering and Scientific is that engineering is always in the form of "11.11En where "n" is a multiple of 3. Thanks, Bill Hi AFAIK this is not possible in Excel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bill Allen" <ballense@cox.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1eq6d.26462$7k.7198@okepread05... > Is this available/possible? > The difference between engineering and Scientific is that engineering is > always in the form of "11.11En where "n" is a multiple of 3. > > Thanks, &g...

Stock Quotes download to Money 2004
Unable to download MSN money quotes to Money 2004 portfolio. Call runs, may or may not complete,update status changes, but stock prices don't change. Same result with 2002, two different ISP's, with Norton Internet Security Disabled or not, Firewall disabled or not. On XP-home. No synchronization Base Articles re 2004 vs MSN Money. Started 3/4 months ago with 2002, continued with 2004, gradually getting worse until now almost never updates. Call summary always says error, money could not connect to online quotes server. RE- base articles 312818, 276018 sound good but have n...

Difference between numbers
I have a query that outputs "student name" and "entry#" Entry# are in ascending order. Some students may only have 1 entry# or multiple entry#'s depending on how many routines they are in. What I need to be able to do is calculate the difference between studen'ts entry#'s and see if they have at least 5 entries between them. Is this possible? Not sure that I'm understanding this correctly - to me, "difference" implies a mathematical calculation (subtraction). But if what you're wanting to get is a list of student names for ...

How do I assign sequential numbers in an invoice?
Creating a simple invoice in Excel. Want to assign unique number to each invoice, sequentially as each is created. IHow can I ope a file saved in DBASE 4 version in MS Excel 2000? -- Dan I.A.E (Nigeria, (234)08036073033) "halex" wrote: > Creating a simple invoice in Excel. Want to assign unique number to each > invoice, sequentially as each is created. Info here - http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html Free template here - http://tinyurl.com/dsoz -- cycling-rod Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/sequentialnums.html In arti...

Updating stocks
After about a year of working fine, Money 2003 has suddenly stopped updating 2 stocks in a 10 stock portfolio. The stocks both still exist and Yahoo updates them instantly. What do I have to do to get 2003 to resume updating? Thanks in advance. -- SFF Which Stocks? What are the symbols you're using? Does MSN Money (http://money.msn.com) recognize them? -Mark "igorx" <igorx@cox.net> wrote in message news:Y1Btb.1320$vJ6.226@fed1read05... > After about a year of working fine, Money 2003 has suddenly stopped updating > 2 stocks in a 10 stock portfolio. The stoc...

Stock commission is greater than proceeds of stock sale.
I recently sold 2000 shares of stock for $0.0001 per share. Gross proceeds were $0.20. Commissions for the sale were $29.95. Net proceeds were -$29.75. I tried to enter this into Money 2004 and it will not allow negative proceeds of a stock sale. How should I record this sale? In microsoft.public.money, go3049 wrote: >I recently sold 2000 shares of stock for $0.0001 per share. Gross proceeds >were $0.20. Commissions for the sale were $29.95. Net proceeds were >-$29.75. I tried to enter this into Money 2004 and it will not allow >negative proceeds of a stock sale. ...

Hiding negative numbers
Anyone know how to hide negative numbers in cells? Like when a function or formula returns a negative. You can use a custom format General; another way would be to use conditional formatting and format negative result with white fonts, both those methods will only hide it, if you want only positive results otherwise nothing =IF(A1<0,"",A1) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "hiwatt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3cc901c3fe4e$e09aee60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know how to hide negative numbers in cells? Like > when a function or...

Work out of a number is between a range and display YES or NO
Why wont my formula work? =IF(AND(K90>1, K90<L90), "YES", "no") In K90 I have the formula: =IF(E90="","",IF($B$4="",TODAY()-E90,IF(E90>$B$4,"Other",$B$4-E90))) Which displays a number. In box L90 I have the formula: =(Master!L90) which displays from a different sheet a number. Hi Steve, It looks to me as if your formulae DO work - it's just that you're not getting the results you expect. What are the *values* in K90 and L90? I note that K90 can often have text, not numbers! As may 'Master!L90'. What do...

Number Format Issue
It seems that from time to time, some of our numbers get into Excel 2002 as text and will not sort properly. I know how to fix, by using the Multiply feature in Paste Special to multiply all the offending numbers by 1. The question is, what causes this to occur when we start out with the General format, and certainly do not format the cells as text? Thanks in advance Hi, Do you paste anything into the sheet? Do you copy from one sheet to another? Do you imprt or get external data into this sheet? >-----Original Message----- >It seems that from time to time, some of our numbers ...

Graphing A Time Series OF Stocks
My data looks like so: Stock TradePrice TradeVolume ExecutionDateTime EFG 5.2 8 2:40:04 PM EFG 5.5 8 2:40:02 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.3 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM ABC 1.5 4 2:31:17 PM ABC 1.6 ...

Stock Market Challenge
Hi, I have been delegated the task of running a share competition at work I want to get the process fully automated. Is there a way of building a workbook that imports all the stock marke data, then have each team on a separate worksheet that is passwor protected. Each team can update their portfolio on their sheet and it will use th stock market data to adjust accordingly. I hope you get what I mean! Has anyone done this before, or know how should go about setting it up? Many thanks, Mark -- mevett ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mevetts...

How to record a stock award
My company started giving out stock awards instead of stock options. How should these be recorded in Money (using 2004)? I have put it in as a stock option, when they "vest" they are sold and taxes are taken out. How do you record the transaction so that the taxes are shown as withheld? Thanks. Michelle ...

How do I get real time stock quotes to my excel worksheet?
I would like to be able to get realtime stock quotes to an excel worksheet. I can receive quotes from moneycentral but they are delay 15 to 20 minutes. Please, advice me on how to get that service. Thanks, Walter walter wrote: > I would like to be able to get realtime stock quotes to an excel worksheet. I > can receive quotes from moneycentral but they are delay 15 to 20 minutes. > Please, advice me on how to get that service. > > Thanks, > > Walter There is a small group on Yahoo devoted to using Excel to do various stock market tricks. You can find it at: ht...

Reducing Number Precision
I have a large worksheet made up of numbers of high precision - about 8 decimal places. Is there a way I can reduce this in excel to say 2 decimal places as I do not require a precision higher than that? If they are formulas you can use =TRUNC(A1,2) if they are constants you can use a number format with 2 decimals, then apply temporarily tools>options>calculations and precision as displayed Note that the latter will round the second digit. Then you can remove it -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "lcs34" <lcs34@cam.ac.uk> wrote in message news:9f6601c43455$422cbff0$a3012...

Auto numbering now allowing me to restart numbering
I have a document with multiple lists and Word will not allow me to restart numbering of lists once I get to a certain point in a lengthy document. When I highlight the items to be renumbered and go to Format>Bullets and Numbering, the Restart Numbering option is grayed out. I have a rather convoluted work around that may help with the diagnosis of the problem. In order to force it to renumber, I add an extra line to the previous list. So for example if the last item is 10., I hit ENTER and it gives me 11. I can select 11, and it will allow me to restart numbering on that one...

Change color of cell after user has input a number
I have a spreadsheet that populates a number of cells. The user has the option to change the cell values. Now, ifthe user changes a value, I want the value to be of a different colour. Say the code-generated value of cell B1 is 137 (black colour) if the user changes the value to 200, I want the colour to be red Is this possible? Thanks in advance... Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const WS_RANGE As String = "B1:B10" On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range(WS_RANGE)) Is Nothing Then With T...

Align Numbers To The Right
I am new to Excel and was practicing with a worksheet. I wanted only to place a $ sign at the first number in the column. When I go to the next line without using a $ sign and type only my number the alignment is slightly off to the right. For example: $ 91, 000 9,000 How can I correct this? Thanks, CJ Try highlighting the cells, then Rignt-click > formatCells > AlignmentTab > select Right in the Horizontal: box > OK Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "C J" <weshom@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Feedn...

translate number in dollars to wording in excel 2003
especially when entering currency together with the wording so if that can be done that speed up data entry Hi Jimmy, See: 'How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;213360 If you are not familiar with macros, you may wish to visit David McRitchie's 'Getting Started With Macros And User Defined Functions' at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm --- Regards, Norman "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87EC88C-09D4-4784-BCFE-F30B6...

thick stock legal sized paper printing... How?
I am unable to have the setting stick to legal sized thick stock paper... could anyone please advise how to do so? Do you want legal as the default? What version Publisher? 2007 is a little trickier. Are you setting up your printer to legal first and then the page setup? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Myiatrou" <Myiatrou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C30D22B5-2907-4910-AF69-74E6945E1806@microsoft.com... >I am unable to have the setting stick to legal sized thick stock paper......

highlight duplicate numbers
If I enter a number into any cell which has already been entered into another cell, regardless of row or column, is there any way in which my attention could be drawn to the fact that this number is already in the worksheet, i.e. by highlighting or something similar. Conditional formatting will do it with a formula of say =COUNTIF(A:IV,A1)>1 -- HTH Bob Phillips "css" <css@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D83A67B2-9C17-4094-A25F-F9C4B1A7DAD3@microsoft.com... > If I enter a number into any cell which has already been entered into another > cell,...

Number Range Format Type
I want to have a format for my cells that basically means "the data in this cell specifies a range of integers". For example, it might say 1-4, or 2-7, etc. Or it might just say 1 which is the same as 1-1 (low val is 1 and high val is 1). Is there a way I can have a format code for this and use a custom format? Later on in the worksheet, I want to be able to extract the min and max values of this range from the cells. The application of this is that a certain column is going to be used for holding ranges of numbers. Then at the very bottom I want to add up the ranges to produce...