Stock Count Forms - Exclude QTY on Hand = 0

Customer is on GP9 using Stock Counts. They are trying to print their stock
count forms - and they have provided a screen shot of the STOCK COUNT MASS
ADD window - it includes an option to Include Site/Items with zero on hand
quanity- they are leaving this unchecked - expecting those items that have an
on hand of zero to not show up the reports - they are showing up.

In my GP9 - i don't have this option -

Please help...

Updating stocks
After about a year of working fine, Money 2003 has suddenly stopped updating 2 stocks in a 10 stock portfolio. The stocks both still exist and Yahoo updates them instantly. What do I have to do to get 2003 to resume updating? Thanks in advance. -- SFF Which Stocks? What are the symbols you're using? Does MSN Money (http://money.msn.com) recognize them? -Mark "igorx" <igorx@cox.net> wrote in message news:Y1Btb.1320$vJ6.226@fed1read05... > After about a year of working fine, Money 2003 has suddenly stopped updating > 2 stocks in a 10 stock portfolio. The stoc...

REPOST: Graphing a cumulative item count grouped by month?
This is a repost of my original question: I am trying to not use any add-ins or BI tools. I'm wanting to use a pivot table to create a histogram (graph) that shows: A.) Count of new action items for the week B.) Count of action items resolved for the week C.) The cumulative count of unresolved action items for the week My columns are in a table called tblMain and I figured I could get by using columns [ID] (a unique ID number) and [DateComplete] (a short date). Filtering out the action items that weren't completed is easy enough using a "null" qualifier for the da...

Form vs. Report
I've created a "parameterForm" to allow me to get input. So, I open the "pForm", get input, then open the query, open the report, close the query, close the "pForm". The screen output looks fine -- the value for the textbox related to the parameter query/form is 45; when I print the report, however, it prints an "#Error" for the value. A clue (which I can't decipher) might be the following: I have a label in the report that I "fill" from VBA, based on the value of a textbox in the parameterForm; I have no such label on the for...

Stock Quotes download to Money 2004
Unable to download MSN money quotes to Money 2004 portfolio. Call runs, may or may not complete,update status changes, but stock prices don't change. Same result with 2002, two different ISP's, with Norton Internet Security Disabled or not, Firewall disabled or not. On XP-home. No synchronization Base Articles re 2004 vs MSN Money. Started 3/4 months ago with 2002, continued with 2004, gradually getting worse until now almost never updates. Call summary always says error, money could not connect to online quotes server. RE- base articles 312818, 276018 sound good but have n...

Graphing A Time Series OF Stocks
My data looks like so: Stock TradePrice TradeVolume ExecutionDateTime EFG 5.2 8 2:40:04 PM EFG 5.5 8 2:40:02 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.3 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM ABC 1.5 4 2:31:17 PM ABC 1.6 ...

Stock commission is greater than proceeds of stock sale.
I recently sold 2000 shares of stock for $0.0001 per share. Gross proceeds were $0.20. Commissions for the sale were $29.95. Net proceeds were -$29.75. I tried to enter this into Money 2004 and it will not allow negative proceeds of a stock sale. How should I record this sale? In microsoft.public.money, go3049 wrote: >I recently sold 2000 shares of stock for $0.0001 per share. Gross proceeds >were $0.20. Commissions for the sale were $29.95. Net proceeds were >-$29.75. I tried to enter this into Money 2004 and it will not allow >negative proceeds of a stock sale. ...

DIV/0 error
I have a workbook that gives the %age profit of products sold on a month basis. Each month has a separate worksheet to allow for identifcation of variances from expected on a monthly basis. I want to summarise the monthly data by supplier and have created a worksheet using the SUMIF function to pull the information through from the individual monthly sheets. =SUMIF([Profit],[SupplerName],[Sales])/SUMIF([Profit],[SupplerName],[Sales]) Unfortunately I've hit a bit of a brick wall, we don't sell all the lines every month and I am getting a DIV/0 error. Is there any way to return ...

Stock Market Challenge
Hi, I have been delegated the task of running a share competition at work I want to get the process fully automated. Is there a way of building a workbook that imports all the stock marke data, then have each team on a separate worksheet that is passwor protected. Each team can update their portfolio on their sheet and it will use th stock market data to adjust accordingly. I hope you get what I mean! Has anyone done this before, or know how should go about setting it up? Many thanks, Mark -- mevett ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mevetts...

How to record a stock award
My company started giving out stock awards instead of stock options. How should these be recorded in Money (using 2004)? I have put it in as a stock option, when they "vest" they are sold and taxes are taken out. How do you record the transaction so that the taxes are shown as withheld? Thanks. Michelle ...

VSTO 2008 how to bind Form Region controls to Item data fields
Hi, perhaps it's so obvious that I don't see it, but I searching the web now for about an hour and don't find an answer. I'm using Outlook 2007. So far I used VS2005 and designed my Form Regions with the Outlook Form Designer. Now I wanted to try the new VS2008 and I'm excited how easy the generation of an Add-In is BUT: I can add a new Form Region, fine, but how do I add Controls that are bound to the Item Data Fields like a text control that is bound the the "Subject" field of its Outlook Item?? Also how can I add "Outlook Specific cont...

Counting text in a column
I used to think I was good at Excel until this stumped me. I have a column with a variety of text in each cell. Example: A1 bob bob ted ted ted charley charley charley charley, etc. Is there a formula or way I can take the whole column of data and hav it come back with something similar to: bob = 2 ted=3 charley=4 etc. for all the variables in the column? Please help, I am dying over here -- prom4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- prom4x's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2901 View this thread: http://www...

Can you merge a "Count" Crosstab with a "Money Sum" Crosstab?
Hello, I have created two critical queries. One counts how many times we did something and the other sums the money amounts for the same "counted" records. The common field between both crosstab queries is TeamName. I need a single report that shows Counts and Amounts. How can you merge both of these or is there a different way around this? Thanks. Iram Post the SQL of both crosstab queries by opening in design view, click on VIEW - SQL View, highlight all, copy, and paste in a post. -- Build a little, test a little. "Iram" wrote: > >...

How to Integrate GroupWise 7.0 with MS CRM?
Hello, Is it possible to integrate GroupWise 7.0 with MS CRM? Is it possible without third party software like LinkPoint? Thanks Kris Yes , Very much you can .look for third party products like . LinkPoint for Microsoft CRM Features Integrate Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise with Microsoft CRM. Log Inbound, outbound e-mail and attachments to MS CRM activity history. Record e-mail messages on the Contact, Opportunity or Case level. Work in either Lotus Notes "Connected" or "Island" mode and Novell GroupWise "Office", "Cached" or "Remote"...

Count yellow-highlited rows
What is the formula to count how many lines are highlited in yellow? Thank you. There is no such native formula in XL. (would require a UDF, and if the formatting comes from a conditional format, it's even more complicated) Is there some criteria by which a row is highlighted? You could get your count based on this... -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Vic" wrote: > What is the formula to count how many lines are highlited in yellow? > Thank you. As Luke said - there are several ways. 1) UDF: F...

eConnect 9.0 installation
I'm confused about installing eConnect 9.0. Do I install it on the server and on the machine I'm doing development on? Or, do I just install it on the server? If I just install it on the server, where do I get the .dll files to add into Visual Studio? Also, do I need to set up MSQS (I think this is the term for Microsoft Queues) on the server? Do I need to set it up on the client machines as well? How do I access MSQS? I'd appreciate help as I can't find any answers in the eConnect installation manual that came with the software. ...

Stopwatch Form -- on a Continuous Form
I am able to create the stopwatch form at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325238 What I am trying to do is the same, except it is on a continuous form. So if it is a task form and there are five tasks, each form would have a seperate stopwatch, to include a bound field for the ElapsedTime. The idea is to record each time spend on each task. Continuous Form Problem: When I click on 'Start' for the first record (Task 1) the ElapsedTime begins as expected. When I click 'Stop' the ElapsedTime stops as expected and is correct. When I click 'Start' for th...

thick stock legal sized paper printing... How?
I am unable to have the setting stick to legal sized thick stock paper... could anyone please advise how to do so? Do you want legal as the default? What version Publisher? 2007 is a little trickier. Are you setting up your printer to legal first and then the page setup? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Myiatrou" <Myiatrou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C30D22B5-2907-4910-AF69-74E6945E1806@microsoft.com... >I am unable to have the setting stick to legal sized thick stock paper......

Include SQ Qty Onhand in HQ Item Movement Report
We have HQ with 2 stores. We are trying to have the Item Movement Report in HQ to have 2 additional columns displaying the two SO store Qty Onhand. Whats the best way to go about this. Thanx HI Rico, you have to write some sub query as the qty, maintain by HQ is using the row , not column it is not like store1, store2 columns avaialble for you. Let me know how I can help you out, which report you wanted to configure. Akber "RicoTowers" wrote: > We have HQ with 2 stores. We are trying to have the Item Movement Report in > HQ to have 2 additional columns displaying the...

CRM 3.0 SBS and SQL 2005 Express Edition
CRM 3.0 SBS and SQL 2005 Express Edition I would like to install CRM 3.0 with SQL 2005 Express Edition I can not skip installer because I see that only Standard or Enterprise version is supported. I thing that there is only one or two keys in registry that I should change and I skip it. Do you know what should I change? I know that it is not supported, but I would like to do it! ------=_NextPart_0001_0BE14ACD Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Thanks a lot for the post. I am sorry but I cannot supply information for an unsupported scenario. Please post in...

How do I get real time stock quotes to my excel worksheet?
I would like to be able to get realtime stock quotes to an excel worksheet. I can receive quotes from moneycentral but they are delay 15 to 20 minutes. Please, advice me on how to get that service. Thanks, Walter walter wrote: > I would like to be able to get realtime stock quotes to an excel worksheet. I > can receive quotes from moneycentral but they are delay 15 to 20 minutes. > Please, advice me on how to get that service. > > Thanks, > > Walter There is a small group on Yahoo devoted to using Excel to do various stock market tricks. You can find it at: ht...

stock transfer
transferring an amount from one mutual fund to another within the same fund family. so its just like a transfer from your saving account to your checking account within the same bank. what is the correct way to document this transaction, just a typical sell and credit to cash contributions and then a buy with the new fund? I only ask because there is not "transfer shares" choice Thank You in advance In microsoft.public.money, wildwood178 wrote: >transferring an amount from one mutual fund to another within the same fund >family. >so its just like a transfer from your...

Custom Forms
We created custome forms in Outlook 2000 a few years ago. They have been working great. We upgraded the pc's to Office 2003. The forms still worked ok. When we upgrade our Exchange server to 2003 the forms will no longer work and we get the "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." error. Has anyone else had this issue? We tried removing the profile and readding it like suggested on the Microsoft site but this does not solve the issue. Thanks, Anna ...

Display Count Range of Grouped Items
Hi Folks - I have a database that tracks criminal cases. For each case, there can be multiple charges. Also, for each case, there could be the same charge for many counts. So, the data would look something like this: Count Charge 1 Charge1 2 Charge1 3 Charge1 4 Charge2 5 Charge2 6 Charge3 7 Charge3 8 Charge4 I'd like a report to be formatted like this: Counts 1-3 - Charge1 Counts 4-5 - Charge2 Counts 6-7 - Charge3 Count 8 - Charge 4 Not sure...

QuickTime Control 2.0 and FBX
Hello, I am trying to playback Autodesk FBX using Apple QuickTime Control 2.0. I already have FBX plugin for QuickTime installed and I can play FBX files without any problems using standalone QuickTime player. However when I place QuickTime Control on Access form and load FBX file only blank form is displayed. Here are the steps I used to do this 1. Open new empty form 2. From toolbox select Apple QuickTime Control 2.0 3. Insert QuickTime Control in to the form 4. Open QuickTime Control properties and set path of my FBX file to FileName or URL property Regular movies like .mov or .avi ...

rudimentary database form maybe?
Several times a week i have a group of students penning out forms - i then spend the afternoon typing them all into a spreadsheet or a word table which i can use as a rudimentary database I'm looking for a method of using an electronic form for the students to complete directly My problem is that several students will be completing their own form/record/row simultaneously on several different (networked) computers and need these to appear as seperate records/rows I can't use Access since the company don't have it installed - but i don't mind using Word table or Excel s...