Sorting Payables Cheques when Printing

In the Edit Payables Cheque window, there is a 'Sort Documents on Remittance
by:' field that defaults to Date.  I would prefer for it to always default to
Number (the second choice).  Is there a way to permanently set this without
having to manually update it each time I enter the screen?

Thanks

Yes, you need to use VBA. Do you own Modifier?

"Adam" wrote:

> In the Edit Payables Cheque window, there is a 'Sort Documents on Remittance
> by:' field that defaults to Date.  I would prefer for it to always default to
> Number (the second choice).  Is there a way to permanently set this without
> having to manually update it each time I enter the screen?
>
> Thanks

how do i print a picture A3 size? the picture always stays in A4 .
Can you setup your printer for A3? I think if we had more information we could help. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sandy1986" <sandy1986@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23BCBEAA-0545-44AB-9C7A-79B224FF34B1@microsoft.com... > ...

Printing Detailed Info. on SOP Invoice
We are using eConnect to pull billing detail into the Document Number notes field on an SOP Blank Invoice form. There are a number of problems with this way we are doing it now. One is that the notes don't fit all the data with large data imports. Second, the when the note field has a lot of data it won't go to a 2nd invoice page to include more info. Third is that the data is unreadable because it is all combined together because it is a text field and there is no way to give it headers or put the data in columns. So I am wondering if anyone has used a 3rd party product o...

Where's the Sort by New Message option?

How to sort account list?

Sorting

Row names will not move with sort

Can I print a barcode for an Assembly item?
As in the actual Itemlookup code for the Assembly and not the items in the assembly. Ivan "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:u98TAFd7FHA.2600@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > ...

sorts not sorting

How do I print onto a non-standard size notecard?
I am trying to print onto a notecard (about 5.2" X 7.2"). I've put the dimension in the page set up and specified 'Main tray' for papersource, but when I try to print the error message says that either the wrong type of size paper has been selected. Some printers don't handle custom styles well. In such cases your best bet is to select the next-larger built-in paper size and make up the difference with margins. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "bessylou" <bessyl...

import- number- sort?

Printing Form to Include All Options in Excel
Hello, I am extremely new to creating forms in Excel so bare with me here! Is there a way that I can print my form so that all options in my list box appear? I have a list box that is extremely long, so on the electronic version I want to have a scroll bar to save space. However, when I go to print, I would like all options to be visible. Can I do this w/o having to make the list box extremely long on the elctronic version so that all options are visible? Maybe you could print the list from a worksheet range? LostAndConfused wrote: > > Hello, > > I am extremely new to cr...

sorting macro #3

Sorting checking register

reprinting payables transaction posting journal
I made an error when posting a batch. I need to reprint the Payables Transaction Posting Journal from this batch. Please help. Go to Reports...Purchasing...Posting Journals, select the audit trail code, and print it. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jason" wrote: > I made an error when posting a batch. I need to reprint the Payables > Transaction Posting Journal from this batch. Please help. ------=_NextPart_0001_7F2F956B Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, Were you able to get the report you needed? Let us know if you had questions print...

Printing page numbers in report writer reports.
Dear All, Is there any way to print the page numbers in reports like 1 of 10, 2 of 10,...............10 of 10 format instead of 1,2,3,.................10. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! -- Developer Hi Habeeb Sadly this is not possible with the Dexterity Report Writer. The Report Writer is a single pass report writer which means it will not know how many pages are printed until it has printed them, by which time it is too late to put the "of #" on the page. If you used VBA with RetrieveGlobals.dll. ADO and SQL to access the tables and estimate the numbe...

how do i print multiple copies of a sheet of labels?
In Publisher 2007 we can set the number of copies of a label per sheet of paper. How can I set the nuber of pieces of paper? In other words I have a label that prints 30 to a page. How can I print 20 pages? We use this to print multiple addres labels for our booklets. Thanks, Joe joegat2000 wrote: > In Publisher 2007 we can set the number of copies of a label per > sheet of paper. How can I set the nuber of pieces of paper? > > In other words I have a label that prints 30 to a page. How can I > print 20 pages? We use this to print multiple addres labels for our > booklets...

Unmerge so I can sort
I coy/pasted data into Excell and when I try to sort it I get "This operation requires merged sells to be identically sized". I understadn the work around in KB but how do I find which sells are merged? I wouldn't bother looking. I'd just remove all the merged cells from the range to sort. Select that range format|cells|alignment tab uncheck the merge cells box But if you wanted to search, you can do it via process of elimination. Select a range, format|cells|alignment tab. If that merge cells box is checked, then the whole selection is merged. If it's grey, t...

printing on wide paper
I still run 123 spreadsheets that require wide, pinfeed 11x17" paper. I would like to convert these to Excel but cannot find a selection for paper size that corresponds to 11x17. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. You don't say what version of Excel you use, but on the Excel that comes with Office XP, I can click on File Page Setup Page Paper Size and 11 x 17 is one of the options. Hope this helps >-----Original Message----- >I still run 123 spreadsheets that require wide, pinfeed >11x17" paper. I would like to convert these to Excel but ...

Money keeps printing old account, though it has been closed
We are using Money 2002 in my office and our accountant had to recently close a checking account and create a new one. When he tries to print account information from the new account it still prints the infomation from the closed account. We had not deleted that old account, as that was one recommendation, but he was able to back up the old account. Please help. Go to the reports area and customize a report (I suggest the Account Transactions report) to only print from the one account. "Tibor Meszaros" <tmeszaros@accuquote.com> wrote in message news:02f501c36352$f3ba...

sorting issue
Hi, When a range of columns are highlighted and a sort is performed on only one column empty cells above the sort display first. How can this be prevented. I know when there is data in any of the other column but not on the column being sorted this will happen. Any thoughts? Pat Are you sure the cells are really empty? They don't contain spaces or even formulas that evaluate to "". (Even formulas converted to values that returned "")? Pat wrote: > > Hi, > > When a range of columns are highlighted and a sort is performed on only one > column em...

Printing Address Book 02-05-10
I know I am the last person on earth to print an address book to put in my paper organizer. Is there anyway to print 4 pages on a page, using maunal front to back, so page 2 in on the backside of page 1. Now page 1 has page 5 on the back. If outlook can't do it do you know of an addin or something else. Thanks Deb ...

Sort not sorting all rows
I'm using Excel 2000. have created a document, uploaded it to google docs and spreadsheets, exported it as a doc, converted it to a spreadsheet (excel) and uploaded it again to google docs. It's not a complicated file - no calculations or anything, just a simple log to enable us to collaborate on change requests and website faults. New requests are assigned a number incrementally one higher than the previous. So we need to sort on the Log number column to see what the last logged number was. However, it sorts most of the spreadsheet and leaves the same 5 rows unsorted at the...

Payables Check Stub Questions
My client has pre-printed check stock. The stub has two column sets (2-description & amount sections). Instead of using an additional piece of paper for invoice information, it continues over to the right. (description amount|description amount). Is it possible to make this wrapping change in reportwriter? Also, the bottom of the check totals the amounts by the top accounting segment (store). Would someone point me in the right direction regarding how to create these sub-totals? Thank you. tree309, Without an image of the actual check it is hard to establish by narrat...