SOP50200 table

Does anyone know what the SOP50200 table is?  Why are records sometimes there
and sometimes not?
0
Elaine (443)

SOP50200 is the temporary Sales Document Header table.

"Elaine" wrote:

> Does anyone know what the SOP50200 table is?  Why are records sometimes there
> and sometimes not?
0
Ross (104)
5/4/2009 1:06:03 PM
Hi Ross,

When are records added and deleted?  We use Forms Printer to print invoices.
 The report must use this table.

Thanks,
Elaine

"Ross" wrote:

> SOP50200 is the temporary Sales Document Header table.
>
> "Elaine" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know what the SOP50200 table is?  Why are records sometimes there
> > and sometimes not?
0
Elaine (443)
5/4/2009 1:48:01 PM
Not really sure how temp tables work - What version of SQL Server are you
using?

I would suggest opening the dbo.SOP50200 table under the sample company and
create/save/post a few invoices to see how the table gets populated with data.

Hope this helps!

"Elaine" wrote:

> Hi Ross,
>
> When are records added and deleted?  We use Forms Printer to print invoices.
>  The report must use this table.
>
> Thanks,
> Elaine
>
> "Ross" wrote:
>
> > SOP50200 is the temporary Sales Document Header table.
> >
> > "Elaine" wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know what the SOP50200 table is?  Why are records sometimes there
> > > and sometimes not?
0
Ross (104)
5/4/2009 2:30:10 PM
The SOP_Document_HDR_TEMP table (dbo.SOP50200) gets populated when you
request to print packing slips or picking tickets in GP. Since the SOP
printing engine is relatively complex, this table is also used when managing
different output formats for the various SOP reports generated.

Products like Form Printers would use this table to interface their reports
to GP, since actual SQL Server temp tables are not accessible externally from
other applications.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Elaine" wrote:

> Does anyone know what the SOP50200 table is?  Why are records sometimes there
> and sometimes not?
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
5/4/2009 3:54:01 PM
Make that ANY SOP transaction document:  Pick Ticket, Packing List, Order,
Invoice, Back Order, Return, et cetea

Records are written to the table, the print routines called (either GP or
Forms Printer),  the documents printed, and then the records removed from the
table.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> The SOP_Document_HDR_TEMP table (dbo.SOP50200) gets populated when you
> request to print packing slips or picking tickets in GP. Since the SOP
> printing engine is relatively complex, this table is also used when managing
> different output formats for the various SOP reports generated.
>
> Products like Form Printers would use this table to interface their reports
> to GP, since actual SQL Server temp tables are not accessible externally from
> other applications.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Elaine" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know what the SOP50200 table is?  Why are records sometimes there
> > and sometimes not?
0
info4071 (3004)

what happened to the table controls
Just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003 ... what happened to the control "buttons" (the small tabs on the outside) on tables that would allow you to select a row, column or the entire table? Place your cursor close to the row or column you want to highlight, an arrow will appear. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Rob Odum" <RobOdum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4387D516-05DE-4ECE-A158-EAC92CA31877@microsoft.com... > Just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003 ... what h...

Table Import or Mail Merge Macro?
I need to set up (item card, assign site, assign creditor) about 250 new items. I've been testing the table import process in the test company, but keep getting handling exception errors when testing the item after the "successful" import because of an obscure (for me) blank field. All the items have the same Class ID, creditor, site, etc. They only differ in item code, desc, curr cost, list price, gen desc, and creditor item code. So would I have better luck recording a macro setting up the first one and mail merging the necessary fields? If you believe table import is ...

Pivot Table
Hi all, I have one issue when i get the data through the pivot table option. after creating a pivot table, i enabled the sub-total and the grand total in the pivot table properties. after enabling that the sub-total and the grand total columns appear as #VALUE!. I have office 2003 in OS 2000 proffesion. Please help me Regards Yazh You have one suggestion in .excel yazh wrote: > > Hi all, > I have one issue when i get the data through the pivot table > option. after creating a pivot table, i enabled the sub-total and the > grand total in the pivot table properties....

import data from access table into a existing table
I need to map data from an existing access database into a existing staging database. The access database only has the data I need, so the mapping is not a one to one, The SQL table many more columns so I need to do some manual mapping. Is there a way to do this throiugh the import wizard or do I need to write some type of query to manual insert the data? Thanks in advance. -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server/201005/1 ...

Duplicate Fields Problem in My Tables
I'm working on a DB for statistics for a small Hockey League. We've been using Excel, but it's getting more and more unwieldy. I've read elsewhere in this forum that Excel users usually have trouble switching to Access, and I'm here to tell you it is true! Oh, well, here's what I have so far. 1. A Members table for storing names, addresses, etc. 2. A Roster table for members who are actively playing in the current season, including team name, jersey number, etc. 3. A Stats table for saving the stats for each player for every game they play, goals, assi...

GreatPlains V8 temporary table
GreatPlains is using multiple temporary tables. At what point these tables have been generatated and how you can find what is data inside. Thanks. Sofiya. Temp tables are generated when they're in scope in the application, and destroyed when they're out of scope. For example, they may be populated after you hit the "Print" button to build a temporary collection of data for a report, and then destroyed immediately after printing. Many of them are listed as c-tree tables, meaning they'd be on the local workstation (I think). In a previous life (back in the days of...

Pivot Table in EXCEL 2000 #2
I have an excel document with 6 spreadsheets. Eevery spreadsheet contains some common columns and some not. I am looking to do the following: 1. Create pivot table spreadsheet based on three common columns across spreadsheets. 2. The page drpop down box is going to reflect the distinct value of column 1.(It could be all) 3. The row value is represented by column 3 4. The column identified by the drop down of distict values of colum2.(it could be all) 5. The value is the count based on grouping of column 1,2,3. I am able to do this for one spreadsheet. How do you do it for 6? ...

compare tables
how can I compare two tables with excel? line by line? and depends on result to do an action like set colour or copy a value from same line from table A to table B is that possible with excel? is there any command available? Robert Hi I have a similar problem, I need to compare two tables in detail I need do compare row by row in tables and the row must be idnetyfied by id number. I do not know if it possible. Can enyone help me? "Robert Ehrlich" wrote: > how can I compare two tables with excel? line by line? > and depends on result to do an action like > set c...

concatenate tables into html tables
I am using Excel 2007- This is my data: Carat Gem Weight Clarity Column4 1 2.2 SI1 1.5 2.5 SI2 1.25 2.8 VS1 In Column 4 I need to concatenate the data in columns 1, 2, and 3 into a table using <td>,<tr> ... How do I do this? Thank you Use any of the below formula which one is convenient for you. =A2&" (Your Character) "&B2&" (Your Character) "&C2 OR =CONCATENATE(A2," (Your Character) ",B2," (Your Character) ",C2) The Ch...

Imported Excel table
I pasted an excel table into Publisher and I want the background to show through the xl table - can I do this? I'm using 2000 Thanks Anita Select the entire table, click no fill in the fill menu. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Anita" <Anita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09A61AE1-1DA8-4BE7-8100-C5E7E87AE61D@microsoft.com... >I pasted an excel table into Publisher and I want the background to show > through the xl table - can I do this? > > I'm using 2000 >...

Error refreshing pivot table
I have a data base on one XP Pro pc connected to a network of XP Pro and Win 98 SE pcs. All other pcs are linked to the tables on this pc. one of the forms have a Excel pivot table. When I try to refresh the pivot table I get a error message saying Problems obtaining data. We use Office 2000 Any ideas ...

Lookup / Summary Table
I want Excel to lookup a value in a table and return each row it finds that value in. As an example: Lookup Value: Ford Lookup Table: A1: Ford B1: Focus A2: Chevy B2: Malibu A3: Chevy B3: S10 A4: Ford B4: Ranger Results Table: A1: Ford B1: Focus A2: Ford B2: Ranger What I don’t want is: A1: Ford B1: Focus A2: B2: A3: B3: A4: Ford B4: Ranger In other words, I don’t want a bunch of blank rows in the new summary table. What function(s) can I use to create my summary table? How about PIVOT table? "Joe" wrote: > I want Excel to lookup ...

Import from table in another database
Hi, I really need to import a union query from another database. What I'm actually doing is importing the query as table in the query's database, and then import that table in each user application. The problem is that i can't get the table to be updated automatically :((( Is there any way to link directly to the query, or any other ideas????? -- Thanks, Sorry if my english isn''t correct, but I''m from Potugal ;) Emanuel Violante Galeano sorry to everyone, the question isn't correct, thanks to reply to my next post.... -- Thanks, Sorry if my engl...

Multiple records in table to display single records
My table has 3 columns, A is account numbers, B is first name, C is last name. If an account has 2 owners, the account number is listed twice in C1, like this: A B C 123 Hank Jones 123 Ann Jones 231 Mike Smith 321 Jim John I want to query this table to display the names side by side if there is more than one owner, so that my data appears like this: A B C D E 123 Hal Jones Ann Jones 231 Tim Smith 321 Jim John Help please! Sorry, got the names mixed up! "Hurrikane4" wrote: > My table has 3 columns, A is account numb...

Custom Function for Pivot Table
Is it possible to attach a customized function to a field calculation in a pivot table? For example, if instead of AVERAGE I want WTDAVG, I would write a function for WTDAVG and it would show up as a choice in the available functions? I don't think Pivot tables work like that, but I could be wrong. Anyway, why don't you do this outside of the Pivot Table. Create a helper column for your weighted average and do the calculation there. Do a little research on the Getpivotdata function: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052091071033.aspx -- Ryan--- If thi...

reading from one table to populate a column in another table
Table A has customer code and customer name fields Table B has customer name and phone number fields I want to read through table B, look up the customer name in table A, if it is there, copy customer code to a customer code column in Table B that I will create. I could use a select statement to do this but sometimes the entire name may not match but the first 15 or 20 characters will. by the way, I have bought lots of Access books and have yet to see code similar to this request where you read through one table and possibly populate another. I have programmed in Visual Foxpro and this was...

Catch Error Message Tables Not Connected
I have a frontend and backend database. With my desktop it is on drive D:, with my laptop it is on drive E: How can I catch the error message at start up "Tables not connected". This happens every time I move the frontend between the two comps. I just want to reconnect when the frontend has been moved. thx in advance for any hint jokobe A workaround and not a FIX is the DOS Subst command. The Subst command "subst"itutes a drive letter for a folder path. (like a local mapped drive) on one computer: subst z: d:\mydatabase and on the other machine subst z: e:\mydata...

Charting table data beginning with zero
I have a large mailling list table in Word. I am trying to convert it to Access, but have had trouble with importing the data - a lot is corrupted in the translation. A friend suggested pasting it into Excel first and then converting. This seems to work very well except for the Postal Code column. When the postal codes begin with zero, Excel is dropping the zero in the pasting operation and will not accept it even if I manually record it. I tried going into tools>options>error checking>text to numbers (both on and off) but this doesn't seem to help. Any help is tre...

Trouble sorting a table???
Using Excel 2002) I am relatively new to Excel and can only really perform simple functions in a basic spreadsheet. The spreadsheet I'm having trouble with is pretty basic, but I'm having trouble sorting some of the results from a table. (I'll try and explain as best as I can) I have 10 people that I'm tracking 5 different things for (dates, debts, credits, items, number of transactions, and their balance as calculated in this table by simple SUM functions) I then have another table with these same 10 people with their total balance. This is the table I'm having t...

referential integrity and tables
I have several tables. Let's say that Table1 is Inventory - it is a superclass table and contains all inventory ids as its primary key and some other general info that applies to each inventory item. Table 2 is Car that has primary key that is a foreign key from Inventory table. Table 3 is Container that has primary key that is a foreign key from Inventory table. Table 2 and Table 3 are subclasses, they are disjoint and total in my design. I linked primary keys in Table 2 and 3 to the primary key in Table 1, and MS Access placed 1:1 relationship. I need it to be 0:1 or 1:1 ...

how to keep tables on one page automatically
An age old question but one which in my foolishness I though MS might have solved with Office 7. But how many of you have found the page which shows the links between old commands and new. I'd like to include it here but if I try to find it I will navigate away. Just about the only thing which can be said in MS's favor about Office 7 questions is that MS is better than Adobe. Otherwise the amount of time wasted is horrendous. If you're asking how to keep a table on one page, one way to do it is to select all but the last row and mark them "Keep With Next" in ...

Including all tables into a query
Hi, I'm not sure whether this is the right group. If not please point me to the right one. I have a database containing a table for each month and each table contains information on the articles in the stock. I would now like to make a query which goes across the tables and draws the same number for every table. The tables all contain a product for each row and the properties of it in the columns (eg. type, number on stock, number out, number in, weight,...). All table come from the same source so they all have the same design except that a product might be in one table and not in an ot...

Temp Table Problem
I am getting this following error message randomly (with different table names each time). "An open operation on table 'taxRebate_TRX' failed because the path does not exist." Each table is a temp table, so I can't view it in SQL. It is only happening on one computer. How can I resolve this? Did you try restarting the computer w/ the error? Are all the modules installed on this computer? "Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B46A24C-2A30-4EE4-8109-C5F94E19F5E0@microsoft.com... >I am getting this following error mes...

Grouping dates in a Pivot Table
I keep receiving the message "Cannot group that selection" when I try to group a date field in my pivot table column. I have the source data and the pivot table field formated as dates. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If your date field includes blank cells, or cells with text, you won't be able to group the dates. Mark wrote: > I keep receiving the message "Cannot group that > selection" when I try to group a date field in my pivot > table column. > > I have the source data and the pivot table field formated > as d...

SOP50200 table
Does anyone know what the SOP50200 table is? Why are records sometimes there and sometimes not? SOP50200 is the temporary Sales Document Header table. "Elaine" wrote: > Does anyone know what the SOP50200 table is? Why are records sometimes there > and sometimes not? Hi Ross, When are records added and deleted? We use Forms Printer to print invoices. The report must use this table. Thanks, Elaine "Ross" wrote: > SOP50200 is the temporary Sales Document Header table. > > "Elaine" wrote: > > > Does anyone know what the SOP5020...