SOP10100 and SOP30200 SOPSTATUS and PSTGSTUS

Hello:

The posting status field of SOP10100 is always at 0.  Is that correct?
The SOP Status field of SOP10100 is set at '1' for orders and '0' for all
other documents.  Is that correct?

In SOP 30200, what is the difference between a '0' for posting status and a
'2' for posting status?  Also in SOP30200, what is the difference between a
'0' for SOP Status and a '9' for SOP Status?

childofthe1980s

child,

Check out this great reference info that Victoria Yudin has on her
blog - http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/sop-tables/

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)
5/21/2009 11:58:29 PM
SOP10100
The posting status field is always 0

The SOP Status field settings:
1 - New  (Order)
2 - Ready to Print Pick Ticket  (Fulfillment Order)
3 - Unconfirmed Pick  (Fulfillment Order)
4 - Ready to Print Pack Slip  (Fulfillment Order)
5 - Unconfirmed Pick  (Fulfillment Order)
6 - Shipped  (Fulfillment Order)
7 - Ready to Post  (Invoice)
8 - In Process  (Order)
9 - Complete  (Order)

SOP30200

POSTING STATUS
0 for Posting Status means the document is either a completed Order or a
Voided Invoice or Return.

2 for Posting Status means the document is a posted Invoice or Return that
has not been voided. Remember, only invoices and returns can be 'Posted'. You
can only void an 'Unposted' Invoice or Return so it makes sense that the
Posting Status would have to be 0.

SOP STATUS
0 for SOP Status means the document is an Invoice or Return that has been
posted or voided.

9 for SOP Status means the document is an Order that has been completed. A
voided Order is still a completed Order, so it also has a SOP Status of 9.
All Orders in the SOP history table are completed or they couldn't exist in
the SOP history table.

This can be kind of confusing at first sight, I hope this helps.

Leslie

"childofthe1980s" wrote:

> Hello:
>
> The posting status field of SOP10100 is always at 0.  Is that correct?
> The SOP Status field of SOP10100 is set at '1' for orders and '0' for all
> other documents.  Is that correct?
>
> In SOP 30200, what is the difference between a '0' for posting status and a
> '2' for posting status?  Also in SOP30200, what is the difference between a
> '0' for SOP Status and a '9' for SOP Status?
>
> childofthe1980s
0
LeslieVail (702)
5/22/2009 4:58:22 AM
Good information!  Thank you, Leslie!

childofthe1980s

"Leslie Vail" wrote:

> SOP10100
> The posting status field is always 0
>
> The SOP Status field settings:
> 1 - New  (Order)
> 2 - Ready to Print Pick Ticket  (Fulfillment Order)
> 3 - Unconfirmed Pick  (Fulfillment Order)
> 4 - Ready to Print Pack Slip  (Fulfillment Order)
> 5 - Unconfirmed Pick  (Fulfillment Order)
> 6 - Shipped  (Fulfillment Order)
> 7 - Ready to Post  (Invoice)
> 8 - In Process  (Order)
> 9 - Complete  (Order)
>
> SOP30200
>
> POSTING STATUS
> 0 for Posting Status means the document is either a completed Order or a
> Voided Invoice or Return.
>
> 2 for Posting Status means the document is a posted Invoice or Return that
> has not been voided. Remember, only invoices and returns can be 'Posted'. You
> can only void an 'Unposted' Invoice or Return so it makes sense that the
> Posting Status would have to be 0.
>
> SOP STATUS
> 0 for SOP Status means the document is an Invoice or Return that has been
> posted or voided.
>
> 9 for SOP Status means the document is an Order that has been completed. A
> voided Order is still a completed Order, so it also has a SOP Status of 9.
> All Orders in the SOP history table are completed or they couldn't exist in
> the SOP history table.
>
> This can be kind of confusing at first sight, I hope this helps.
>
> Leslie
>

> "childofthe1980s" wrote:
>
> > Hello:
> >
> > The posting status field of SOP10100 is always at 0.  Is that correct?
> > The SOP Status field of SOP10100 is set at '1' for orders and '0' for all
> > other documents.  Is that correct?
> >
> > In SOP 30200, what is the difference between a '0' for posting status and a
> > '2' for posting status?  Also in SOP30200, what is the difference between a
> > '0' for SOP Status and a '9' for SOP Status?
> >
> > childofthe1980s
Thank you, Frank!

childofthe1980s

"Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote:

> child,
>
> Check out this great reference info that Victoria Yudin has on her
> blog - http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/sop-tables/
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> East Coast Dynamics
> www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
> blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

For complete information on SOP posting statuses, check my recent article on
the subject at
http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/05/sales-order-processing-posting-statuses.html

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"childofthe1980s" wrote:

> Good information!  Thank you, Leslie!
>
> childofthe1980s
>
> "Leslie Vail" wrote:
>
> > SOP10100
> > The posting status field is always 0
> >
> > The SOP Status field settings:
> > 1 - New  (Order)
> > 2 - Ready to Print Pick Ticket  (Fulfillment Order)
> > 3 - Unconfirmed Pick  (Fulfillment Order)
> > 4 - Ready to Print Pack Slip  (Fulfillment Order)
> > 5 - Unconfirmed Pick  (Fulfillment Order)
> > 6 - Shipped  (Fulfillment Order)
> > 7 - Ready to Post  (Invoice)
> > 8 - In Process  (Order)
> > 9 - Complete  (Order)
> >
> > SOP30200
> >
> > POSTING STATUS
> > 0 for Posting Status means the document is either a completed Order or a
> > Voided Invoice or Return.
> >
> > 2 for Posting Status means the document is a posted Invoice or Return that
> > has not been voided. Remember, only invoices and returns can be 'Posted'. You
> > can only void an 'Unposted' Invoice or Return so it makes sense that the
> > Posting Status would have to be 0.
> >
> > SOP STATUS
> > 0 for SOP Status means the document is an Invoice or Return that has been
> > posted or voided.
> >
> > 9 for SOP Status means the document is an Order that has been completed. A
> > voided Order is still a completed Order, so it also has a SOP Status of 9.
> > All Orders in the SOP history table are completed or they couldn't exist in
> > the SOP history table.
> >
> > This can be kind of confusing at first sight, I hope this helps.
> >
> > Leslie
> >

> > "childofthe1980s" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello:
> > >
> > > The posting status field of SOP10100 is always at 0.  Is that correct?
> > > The SOP Status field of SOP10100 is set at '1' for orders and '0' for all
> > > other documents.  Is that correct?
> > >
> > > In SOP 30200, what is the difference between a '0' for posting status and a
> > > '2' for posting status?  Also in SOP30200, what is the difference between a
> > > '0' for SOP Status and a '9' for SOP Status?
> > >
> > > childofthe1980s
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Flags field in SOP10100 Table
What is the use of this field? Here is what my understanding of this field. Default is 0. When the Packing Slip is printed this field is incremented by 4 and when the picking ticket is printed this field is incremented by 8. If both are printed, the value in the field supposed to be 12. I have several orders that have other than 0,4,8,12. The other values in this field are 1,2,5,13 and 14. Please let me know what these values mean? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks, VJ I just figured this myself. If the Address is modified, the Flag is incremented. If the Comment Text is m...

GLPOSTDT on SOP10100
How is this field on SOP10100 populated and what is its significance. I am seeing a bunch of invoices in my SOP10100, some of whom have GLPOSTDT of 1/1/1900 and others have current dates. What does this mean? Documents are moved out of sop10100 when they are posted. Since GP doesn't allow null dates, '1900-01-01' is inserted into new date fields by default. A document dated '1900-01-01' is not posted. If the date is anything else, I'll bet the document has been voided, in which case the date in field glpostdt is actually the void date. Try running the follo...

Fields in SOP10100
Are the fields SIMPLIFD, GPSFOINTEGRATIONID, CORRNXST in SOP10100 used by Great Plains in any of its business logic. I want to use these fields for my customized needs but do not want to change values if they are used by Great Plains anywhere. What are you going to do with them? From the SDK: Simplified: Flag to indicate that this transaction is a Simplified transaction. GPSFO Integration ID: Great Plains Front Office only. Holds the primary key of front office records that are integrated to this record. Correction to Nonexisting Transaction: Flag to indicate that this transac...

Linking SOP30200 with PM30200
How do I link in SQL SOP30200 sales invoice history information with PM30200 purchase order history information? I cannot find columns to link on and I suppose another table will be necessary to find voucher numbers and/or doc number...? Thank you! Is SOP60100 what you're looking for? This is where the links between SOP documents and POP documents are stored. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "richxyz" <richxyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94C78894-A957-41E5-A429-7188D4A38FEE@microsoft.com... > How do I link in SQL SOP30200 s...

TIME1 on SOP30200
On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop rows are entered? We are using GP9. Thanks, Jeremy Jeremy, I believe that is only used for Multi Currencies. Mike "Jeremy Harrington" wrote: > On SOP30200 there is a Time1 column. Ours all just have 1900-01-01 > 00:00:00.000. Is there a way to activate this column to get the times the sop > rows are entered? > > We are using GP9. > > Thanks, > > Jeremy So if I used a trigger to populate it, do you k...

MSTRNUMB field of sop10100
Can any one of you say me what is stored in MSTRNUMB field of sop10100 and what it represents? Thanks in advance. If have selected to use Master numbers in SOP setup, then a master number is assigned to a document when it is first created - say from Quote to order to backorder to order to invoice - you can then associate all relevant documents by their master number. HS "ACE_Shankar" <ACEShankar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDB25544-940B-4243-A932-EA7E60DC89A9@microsoft.com... > Can any one of you say me what is stored in MSTRNUMB field of sop101...

eConnect
When I tried passing an SOP entry through eConnect, I could notice "FLAGS" field in SOP10100 is populated with 0(zero). But when an entry is made directly in GP, it is updated with "2". Can any one say me what these value mean? And how to solve this? Thanks in advance. ACE_Shankar: I tested that and get a 0 written to the table - I also checked and they hard code to a 0 and not a 2. I don't exactly know what the different values mean, but when I x-ferred or posted, etc it didn't seem to matter what the value is. I guess if you want to override it for wh...

Join between SOP10100 and SOP30200
This has probably been answered before, but here goes again. I am trying to create a Invoice report out of SOP. I really need both the work and history tables since the client really won't know if the invoice is posted yet or not. It could be and I don't want to eliminate those transactions from appearing on the report. I am using RM00101- customer master, SOP10100, SOP10200,SOP30200 and SOP30300 on the report. I am joining the header tables to the customer and the line items to the header tables. Seems simple enough. Are there any tricks or traps to my logic? I don't see any stand...

Cost field in SOP30200 table for Service Items?
Hello In SOP30200 table i read the cost of sales transaction from Orextcst field, and document Amount from 'Docamnt' Field and it's OK, But the problems when that SOP transaction contain Service Item the cost is ZERO ! .. Any Idea for that? Quantities are not tracked for service items so you do not have an inventory layer to retrieve the costs from. The only type of item that will track quantities and costs is a Sales Inventory Item. "Monzer Osama" wrote: > Hello > > In SOP30200 table i read the cost of sales transaction from Orextcst > field, and doc...

Field names from SOP10100 table
Hello, While troubleshoot a problem for a customer, we found these field names from SOP10100 table 'TXENGCLD', 'BCKTXAMT', and 'OBTXAMT'. Is there a way to find out what are these fields for? For future reference, is there a way to find out what each abbr. field from GP table mean? Any helps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance! Hi Nikki, Here is what they stand for... Tax Engine Called Backout Tax Amount Originating Backout Tax Amount This information is available in the resources descriptions. double click on the table when you find it and...

SOP10100 and SOP30200 SOPSTATUS and PSTGSTUS
Hello: The posting status field of SOP10100 is always at 0. Is that correct? The SOP Status field of SOP10100 is set at '1' for orders and '0' for all other documents. Is that correct? In SOP 30200, what is the difference between a '0' for posting status and a '2' for posting status? Also in SOP30200, what is the difference between a '0' for SOP Status and a '9' for SOP Status? childofthe1980s child, Check out this great reference info that Victoria Yudin has on her blog - http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/sop-tables/ Frank Hamelly ...

What is the TIME1 field used for in SOP10100 and SOP30200
We are looking at how we can extract data that has the date and time that an order was created. We see the date in several fields but the time is included. Is there a field that has the time and date, or is there a setting that we need to turn on that will record the time and date? Also, could the TIME1 field be used to record the date and time and if so how? Thanks, Eric According to the SDK, the TIME1 column is the time from the Exchange Table if the 'Use Rates Without Adding to Table' is not marked. Otherwise, the Time for this MC transaction only. Of course, this wi...

HELP!! Unable to post after update SOP Status from 6-7 in SOP10100
Hi all- Would you please help let me know what are the steps that I have to do to programmatically update an Order Fulfillment SOP Status from 6-7 in GP 8.0? I'm not able to POST after call a stored procedure to update the Order Fulfillment Status from 6-7. It seems like I am missing some calls to redistribute all the accounts after change change SOPType from Order Fulfillment to Invoice. The code worked fine in GP 7.5. Thanks in advance for any help. Roxy ...

Re-numbering the Dex Row Id in SOP30200
Hi, Since I have upgraded to version 10.0 my document are showing in no specific order in the SOP sales document inquiry windows. It appear that the migration is re-numbering the dex_row_id. I would like to get it back the way it was supposed before (by document number). I was thinking of re-numbering the dex_row_id with the foloowing SQL script. Select * into SOP30200_backup from SOP30200 Alter table SOP30200_backup drop column DEX_ROW_ID delete from SOP30200 Insert into SOP30200 select * from SOP30200_backup order by sopnumbe Does anyone think that I could run into some problems...

Reset Transaction Date in GL20000 to match SOP30200 records
I'm not sure if this is possible. Very recently, One of our clients posted the Sales Transactions of about 4,000 and posted to GL as well. After posting, he realized that all GL entries for these batches are updated to one single date. On research, We found that the Postings Settings are somehow changed to pick up the Posting Date from Batch for General Entry Transactions. Now, I'm just checking on a possibility if we could reset these transactions dates by way of a SQL statement to copy the dates from SOP30200 table to GL20000 for these transactions alone. Say, A Transaction for whic...

link SOP30200 to the RM Historical Aged Trial Balance
currently, within Report Writer, the system is not allowing users to link the SOP30200 table to the RM HATB Document Temp table. This prevents information from the SOP30200 table to be added to the report. a work-around is to remove the RM HATB applied temp table from the list. this is not very convenient for them. the other option is to create a report using Crystal. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do n...

PSTGSTUS
Does any one have a clue what the posting status codes are in SOP10100 ?? I found a list of BCHSTTUS for the batch header, but there is no "12" listed. Of course, CUSTOMERSOURCE has NOTHING ! I have an invoice that will not post, because it says: unable to obtain Receivables Document Number. This is a transmittal customer, and the invoice is a zero, and we post these all the time. Can not determine what the issue is with this one. any Ideas ? THANKS ! Hi Laura, Please go through TK# 856940. This explains the error that you are receiving and how to correct it. Th...

SOP PSTGSTUS
I'm looking for information on PSTGSTUS in the SOP Work and History Header tables (SOP10100, SOP30200). The SDK only mentions that 0 for PSTGSTUS means unposted but we're seeing other non-zero values such as 2 and 3. Anyone know what they mean? I'm also seeing some rows in SOP30200 with PSTGSTUS as 0. In most cases I believe this to be a result of SOP documents transferred (which are then moved to history). But in some cases some of the documents in SOP30200 with a posting status of 0 also have an orignumb and origtype. There are only a few like this though. Any ideas? ...

PSTGSTUS in table PM20000
What does the field PSTGSTUS in table PM20000 signify? There is no Posting Status column (PSTGSTUS) in the PM20000 table (PM Transaction Open). The status of the transaction in this table is only one: Open! Now if you are referring to the PM Transaction Work table (PM10000), these are the possible values and meaning of each in this table: 10 = A transaction being entered for the first time, before it has been saved by the user. 20 = A saved but unposted transaction. 30 = A transaction that is currently setup to post in real time. 40 = A posted transaction. 50 = A transactions that has ...