SOP Window Error

I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP
transaction entry window.

If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing
anything, an error is popping up saying
"An error occurred execting update statements"

I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as
it only happens to some users.

Has anyone seen this?

Hits

I found the problem running a trace.
Tables SVC00660 and SVC00661 had no permissions at all, and I added
them for Dyngroup.

Hitesh Varsani wrote:

> I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP
> transaction entry window.
>
> If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing
> anything, an error is popping up saying
> "An error occurred execting update statements"
>
> I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as
> it only happens to some users.
>
> Has anyone seen this?
>
> Hits

Correct handler for pre-window destruction shutdown
I have an app with several worker threads, one of which acts as an Observable to the main window sending notifications about once a second. Now, I sometimes get a crash on shutdown because this thread exists for a little longer than the main GUI thread. I am using CWinApp::ExitInstance to shut down the worker thread, but it seems that at this point the m_pMainWnd member is already NULL and therefore, the window destroyed. What I want to be able to do is override some other CWinApp function which is called just before the window is destroyed, and kill all worker threads in that function. Whic...

The Decline and Fall of the Windows Newsgroup
So what's the key difference between these groups now and a few years ago? For me it's simply the fact that the academic level has markedly dropped. This group as a place for the intelligent exchange of ideas has become essentially worthless. I first encountered the Internet / Usenet in the mid 1990s during postgraduate studies at University. The general calibre of person encountered online was generally university educated, and computer-proficient. Nowadays returning to this group is like returning to a once Oxbridge or Ivy League lecture room, only to discov...

Transfer Order to an Invoice (SOP)
Hi, When you transfer an order to an Invoice, is there any possibility of printing the Order number on the Invoice report, as well. which field would contain the Order number from which the invoice was generated. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed ...

Windows ACL
Hi, I have a quick question on Windows ACL I need some assistance on. We just did a restore of about 900GB of data from our File Servers and after the restore when we tried to create some files/folder in the restored directory we got an error about "unsorted permissions...." I can't remember the exact message. In the past I have encountered this error before and its mainly because the ACLs for the directory haven't been re-enumerated and what we'd do is make a change at the top-level directory so it re- calculates all the ACLs again and it would resort the AC...

WSS3.0 event log errors
Hi all, I seem to have a problem with our Sharepoint this morning. Some pages of the Sharepoint site appear to be down with an 'error cannot complete this action' error. The following error popped up: EventType : ulsexception12 P1 : w3wp.exe P2 : 6.0.3790.3959P3 : 45d6968e P4 : owssvr.dll P5 : 12.0.6421.1000 P6 : 49941f38P7 : na P8 : 57594 P9 : c0000005 P10 : 837l Which made me try recycle the application pool for sharepoint however it didnt resolve the issue. In the event log there are many of the error below. Anybody seen this ...

Windows Live mail not downloaded into Outlook
I have an msn account, Outlook 2007, and Outlook connector installed on a Vista machine. Recently I've had problems downloading mail to Outlook. Outlook Connector shows that Calendar and Contacts are connected, but that there is an error in connecting mail. The error message says: Error in Mail Error with Send/Receive. Look for a log in the Sync Issues folder. Not sure where the Sync issues folder is. This has occurred at least three times in the past month. Once, I deleted my msn profile and started over, but I can't figure out why it occurred or how I was able ...

GP 10- SOP Integration with Silent MO generation
Has anyone performed a successful SOP integration with IM while utilizing the Silent MO generation option from a Sales Order? Our integration works fine until we activate this option in GP 10. Thanks! ...

MDI with predefined windows size
Hi all, I have created a MDI application using the MFC doc/view architecture. The Views I am using are derived from CFormView. Each view is created as Dialog resource at design time, each having different size. My problem is when each view is opened during the runtime, the predefined size of the view is ignored by the application. All the views opened are displayed in cascade, all having the same size. How should I keep the size of each view as it was defined at design time (as from resource dialog)? Thank you, Chris //here is the way I am calling the view to open... if (0 == m_pMapDisp...

adding a ListCtrl into a splitter window pane
I have a splitter window and in pane 0,0 i would like to add a CListCtrl class. I wrote the code to do this, however, when I call the Create method for the ListCtrl the app crashes on the Create. I'm wondering about the pointer I am passing it to the parent window. Where should this pointer come from? I believe I passed it the poitner to the CSplitterWnd, but I wasn't sure that was correct. Thanks, Chris I am doing the create right after I add it to the CSplitterWnd. I add a View and this ListCtrl to the Splitter and then right after that call, I call the Create method ...

SOP Window Error
I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP transaction entry window. If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing anything, an error is popping up saying "An error occurred execting update statements" I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as it only happens to some users. Has anyone seen this? Hits -- I found the problem running a trace. Tables SVC00660 and SVC00661 had no permissions at all, and I added them for Dyngroup. Hitesh Varsani wrote: > I have updated my system to SP2 but getting...

How to customize Reminders Window view?
How can I change the Reminders Window view? Mainly, I would like to sort the reminders via "Due In" field. Can this window be given table attributes such as those with redefinable views? If this is a very complicated procedure requiring user- programming, or too long to reply to this post, can I get a lead to find answer? If not possible, a reply confirmation would be GREATLY appreciated. Jordan It's static. You might want to file it as a wish; http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/suggestions.aspx -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office...

Windows 7 update improves graphics performance
There is an optional update: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028560 that claims to improve graphics performance. Here is the download link. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E04DD3BD-C34B-42EF-978B-10B73E7D5BBA&displaylang=en I have had no chance to benchmark it so far. Carlos "Carlos" <Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBB09DA5-F311-4332-AD99-A7803E85FDDD@microsoft.com... > There is an optional update: > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028560 > that claims to improve graphics performance. > Here is th...

error uploading large attachments, help me!
Hi, I tried to upload a big attachments (50 MB) and I get error: error in comunication with the serwer, serwer might be unevailable. Try again later. If it want help - contact administrator. I modified the registry key for maxuploadfilesize and I modified also web.config for CRM for maxRequestLength, but it still don't work. I'm available to attach files up to 25 MB, but no more. Please help me, I need a quick resolution. Application probably got timeout. It's not recommended to put a file this big in CRM. The CRM database will fill up really fast. For a document size this big...

Windows in Taskbar Problem
Windows in Taskbar Problems O/S : WinXP-Home Edition (All SP's and SR's installed) Office Suite : MS OfficeXP (All SP's and Critical Patches installed) Problem : Task (window) switching from the taskbar. When opening several documents in Word 2002 OR several spreadsheets in Excel 2002 the active document window is displayed on the desktop and the inactive documents are minimized to the taskbar. To move from one document to another I seem to have three choices. The first choice is to use the "Window" menu and select the document I want to be the Active documen...

Clear Intermediate Window
To All, How can I erase the display contents of the intermdiate window using VBA? Is there a way? Thank you Ross The only way I'm aware of is to send a whole bunch of blanks to it, but off the top of my head, I don't remember what the capacity of the window is. Assuming it's 2000 characters (I'm sure it's higher), you can do Debug.Print Space(2000) I'm hard-pressed to think of a reason why you'd need to do this though! -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Ross" <Ross@di...

Outlook Express 6 error
I get this message when trying to start Outlook Express 6: ---------------------------------------------------------- Outlook Express could not be started. It may not be installed correctly. Make sure that your disk is not full or that you are not out of memory. Contact Microsoft support for further assistance. (0x80084005, 126) ---------------------------------------------------------- It came with XP Home Edition and I don't know of any way I could reinstall it. I have 512 megs of memory. Please help if possible! MJ In article <031f01c34573$32a64960$a101280a@phx.gbl>, oldnav...

OnPaint in child window paints over parent?
As far as I know painting in child window in OnPaint using the DC obtained from CPaintDC dc(this); should be limited to the child window area. In my case it does not when the same code is compiled for PC, but does seem to work on a WindowsCE device. Specifically: Code for PC and WinCE is the same. Child window is created in an MFC extension dll. Handle to parent window is passed to dll from main executable and child window is created as follows: CTestWindow* p= new CTestWindow; int size=120; int w=size*2; if( p->CreateEx(0,_T("STATIC"), _T("TEST"), WS_BORDER|WS_CHI...

Syncronization error in Outlook
Hello I had several problems with my Windows Vista and was obliged to delete and recreate my profile. I had CRM Outlook desktop client installed and I had to reinstall also that. After installation several appoinments where removed from my Outlook calendar and I get a lot of error messages "This record is read-only in Microsoft CRM. Changes will not be syncronized to teh Microsoft CRM system". I guess one message is related to past appoinments, which have been saved as completed in CRM. What did I wrong and what can be done? BR Jukka P. I removed and reinstalled dekstop cl...

interface error
Error message displays periodically "Your server administrator has limited the number of items that you can open simultaneously." We are running Outlook 2007 and Excnage 2003 Exchange 2003. Do I have to change settings in Exchange? ...

FAILED TO INSTALL MSI PART OF MISCROSOFT CRM SERVER SETUP UNSPECIFIED ERROR 800
While installing Miscrosoft CRM - installation fails with a reson FAILED TO INSTALL MSI PART OF MISCROSOFT CRM SERVER SETUP UNSPECIFIED ERROR 80004005 When i checked the event log these are the errors that i found. 1) APS Service starts and stops so none of the crystal report services like cristal_eventServer can regester with it. 2) Root server reported an error initilization failure reasion unable to connect to database using provided connection string ...... CRMCRYSTAL login Failed. source = crystal_crystalAPS any idea about this error any one Install iis before installin...

I lost Windows Update on Windows Vista Home Premium
I click Start, then Windows Update - nothing, it just locks up as a blank screen. It's not listed as a Program on Control Panel I've tried to download it, but it won't download. I've searched other sites, nothing helps. I restored the PC to a about month previous (5/12/2010) - nothing. I have Comcast and they replaced McAfee with the Norton Suite and that is what I'm using, not Windows protection software. Could that affect the use of Windows Update? What would you recommend? Al wrote: > I click Start, then Windows Update - nothing, it just locks up as a ...

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
I have searched previous statements and many others have had the same issue. I've also tried to file a "free" support request but it keeps asking for $210 (because its in extended support???) and was wondering if anyone came up witha clear solution. I've tried completely removing antivirus and then isntalling and that did not resolve the issue. ajr wrote: > I have searched previous statements and many others have had the > same issue. I've also tried to file a "free" support request but it > keeps asking for $210 (because its in extend...

Can I use the Exchange 2000 admin tools on a Windows Server 2003 box?
Hi all, My network is has a Windows 2000 Server domain controller and we're are running Exchange 2000. I have one Windows Server 2003 server (it's not a domain controller). Can I install and run the Exchange 2000 management tools (Exchange System Manager) on this server? Thanks in advance for any assistance! On Wed, 25 May 2005 21:36:12 -0500, "Admin" <admin@mailinator.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >My network is has a Windows 2000 Server domain controller and we're are >running Exchange 2000. I have one Windows Server 2003 server (it's not a >domai...

Child Window Cannot Receive Messages
i have an application, that follows the View/Doc Architecture, i have a Frame Window, a View, and in addition, i define another child winodw of CButton , the problem is that the last child window doesnot receive any mouse messages/? The default OnBnClicked is never called. What is wrong?? I don't see a problem:- 1) Create an SDI doc/view app 2) subclassed CButton and created CMyButton and then added the reflect handler =BN_CLICKED. void CMyButton::OnBnClicked() { AfxMessageBox("test"); } 3) Add member variables in the view of the type CMyButton. CMyButton m...

Error in mso9.dll file
Requesting assistance correcting error message. When I am attempting to start a new e-mail message in microsoft outlook, I receive an error message stateing that an error has occurred in the mso9.dll file. Outlook then shuts down. * I can still receive mail in outlook ( Can't reply or generate new outgoing mail) * No new programs have been installed * This is the original outlook program that came with the laptop on purchase. Recommendations are appreciated. ...