SOP Transactions to History in GP 7.5

We are creating an automated process to move open line items from ordered to
back ordered after a number of days and then from BO to canceled after
another subsequent number of days.  Is there a stored procedure we can call
at the end of our process to move all of the orders where the line items have
either been fulfilled or canceled to history?  We are using Great Plains 7.5.
Thanks,

You may want to look at the Batch Transfer Manager by Binary Stream

http://www.binarystream.com/BatchTransferManager_SOP.asp

"James Allen" wrote:

> We are creating an automated process to move open line items from ordered to
> back ordered after a number of days and then from BO to canceled after
> another subsequent number of days.  Is there a stored procedure we can call
> at the end of our process to move all of the orders where the line items have
> either been fulfilled or canceled to history?  We are using Great Plains 7.5.
> Thanks,
0
SteveChapman (349)

Automaticly entered, scheduled transactions
Is there a way to have a scheduled transaction entered automaticly into my register without it automaticly being reconciled? I'm assuming that these are not downloaded transactions and that you are, or at one time were, using M02 and that these transactions were scheduled, using M02, from reconciled transactions already in the register. If these assumptions are true, see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=126. "Howard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:913801c43311$d2a7cf10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to have a scheduled transaction en...

New Exchange 2003 server pointing to 5.5 server for OWA
I had only a single Exchange 5.5 server in my Org, and I today added an Exchange 2003 server. Everything went fine, however when I try to browse OWA on the new server, it's trying to connect to my 5.5 server. I know this because a NAV for MS Exchange prompt comes up and the titlebar says "connect to SERVERNAME". Yes there's NAV on that server (and stopping the service makes this operation fail entirely), but I don't want it to point to that server at all. Long story short, how do I tell my Exchange 2003 server to point to ITSELF for OWA? On Fri, 20 May 2005 ...

Date in 5 weeks from entered date
What is the formula that would allow me to enter a date in one cell (B1) and have B3 show the date 5 weeks from the date entered? =b1+35 Make sure the cell is formatted as a date. rudyeb wrote: > > What is the formula that would allow me to enter a date in one cell > (B1) and have B3 show the date 5 weeks from the date entered? -- Dave Peterson Hi =B1+35 5 weeks * 7 days -- Regards Roger Govier rudyeb wrote: > What is the formula that would allow me to enter a date in one cell > (B1) and have B3 show the date 5 weeks from the date entered? ...

Transfer Order to an Invoice (SOP)
Hi, When you transfer an order to an Invoice, is there any possibility of printing the Order number on the Invoice report, as well. which field would contain the Order number from which the invoice was generated. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed ...

Many Transaction Logs
Since our last full backup, which was 2 days ago, the number of transaction logs from one storage group is at 6500. There are approximately 120 users in this storage group that has 3 mailstores. Our other storage groups have more users but not nearly as much transaction logs. Could this indicate a problem? If so, how could we track it down? Thanks On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:29:01 -0700, "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Since our last full backup, which was 2 days ago, the number of transaction >logs from one storage group is at 6500. There are approximate...

Add'l GP 10 instance installation
I'm trying to set up a second instance of GP 10. While running the installer I get this error ".NET Framework 2.0 not detected" and the installation fails. I do have .NET Framework 2.0 installed, as well as 3.0 and 3.5. What's the easiest workaround for this? Elaine, I think you are trying to install GP10.0, version prior to FP1. The reason why you are getting this error is because you have .net framework higher than 2.0. To resolve your issue, you need to follow the procedures listed in KB Article 947538 that you'll find in Customersource/Partnersource. OR Yo...

Personal.xls #7
I saved some Macros in my personal XL workbook and used them for about a month. However, the Macro's no longer work and I can's seem to save any Macro's to Personal.xls. Have any come across this before? Thanks Michelle Hi Michelle, > I saved some Macros in my personal XL workbook and used > them for about a month. However, the Macro's no longer > work and I can's seem to save any Macro's to Personal.xls. > Click Help, About. Then hit the button at the bottom of that screen called "Disabled Items". See if your personal.xls is included....

SOP Window Error
I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP transaction entry window. If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing anything, an error is popping up saying "An error occurred execting update statements" I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as it only happens to some users. Has anyone seen this? Hits -- I found the problem running a trace. Tables SVC00660 and SVC00661 had no permissions at all, and I added them for Dyngroup. Hitesh Varsani wrote: > I have updated my system to SP2 but getting...

Exchange 5.5 OWA
I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with OWA on Exch 5.5 SP4. Using Outlook 2000 email works as expected. With OWA (IE6) the users can log into their mailboxes and can see all of their email headers. When they open any email, the message body text is not shown. The text does show up only if you reply or forward the message. Multiple users are having this problem and I can replicate it on any machine. I was able to temporarily fix the problem yesterday by running Outlook.exe /CleanViews /CleanReminders /ResetFolders but the problem has surfaced again and this isn't worki...

Is there a way to build an initial VidPN in Win 7 driver
Hi, I need a help for the scenario below: ================================ I have two displays - CRTC and DVI output. the crtc is the primary display. Now I want to change and try to tell Win 7 to switch to DVI as primary after reboot. How can I do in the driver? It seems on Vista, the DXgk call recommendVidPnTopology can do it. But in WIn 7, this DDI is removed. In IsSupportedVidPn, I can fail the original VidPN (Crtc). And I can let the OS shows desktop on DVI. But when I try to switch to crtc from desktop property page, I got unable save display settings error messag...

GP 10- SOP Integration with Silent MO generation
Has anyone performed a successful SOP integration with IM while utilizing the Silent MO generation option from a Sales Order? Our integration works fine until we activate this option in GP 10. Thanks! ...

Question about transaction log growth
Hi all - We're thinking hard about implementing an archival system for Exchange 2003 - someone is quoting this paragraph: "All changes made to the database are first committed to transaction log files. This means that any time a user sends or reads a message, and any time a user modifies data stored in their mailbox, that change is written to the transaction log file. The change is immediately committed to the in-RAM database cache, and then copied back to disk when the system’s load permits. Transactions are also read back when a database is mounted." (http://www.micr...

Transaction Reports
Hi How do I show interest adjustments for mortgage balancing in transactions reports. It shows all the 'normal' fortnightly payments of interest but when you make an adjustment to balance your mortgage account it does not show this under reports transaction. The mortgage account does not appear in the customise; accounts. So what happens is the amortisation schedule differs from the reports. False statement! Any help would be really appreciated. Jessy ...

How do I get my transactions back?
I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of a sudden my screen had only one transaction on it. I've tried everyting to get the transactions back. What have I done and how do I restore the transactiions? Don J -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In microsoft.public.money, Don J wrote: >I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of >a sudden my screen had only one ...

Select Bank Transactions is empty
Hi, I am using Great Plains 7.5 Have been using it for over 6 years now, but have never seen this problem before. Hope someone can help me. When I go to Transactions _ Financial _ Reconcile. I select a Checkbook ID (can see the Ending Balance amount, and dates) click on Transactions, and the Select Bank Transactions window opens, but no data. The Adjusted Bank and Book Balances are there, together with the Difference. But no transactions.. Help please.. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Started with SQLite and Visual Studio http://www.egghea...

Upgrade from XP to 7
I read an archived post on the site that said you could upgrade your previous versions of Windows if you have the Product Key for the version you have. Is this true? I would like to upgrade from XP to 7, but I have never done anything like that before. jlo8441 wrote: > I read an archived post on the site that said you could upgrade > your previous versions of Windows if you have the Product Key for > the version you have. Is this true? I would like to upgrade from > XP to 7, but I have never done anything like that before. If you have the media... There is no ...

SOP Blank invoice printing
I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen, all the information is theire. (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this? Thanks, -- Toni It's probably a margin issue. You should move the text over to the left on the report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Toni" wrote: > I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are > within the left and right border. Whe...

Exchange 5.5 error #2
The recipient was unavailable to take delivery of the message The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=FAIRFIELD;l=FMH1-040701142512Z-221 MSEXCH:IMS:FAIRFIELD:FMH1:FMH1 3499 (000B09AA) Host unreachable I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4 - This message returns from 1 specific user. I understand that it may relate to users mailbox reaching its size limit, but if I send same e-mail to the recipient via Hotmail or Yahoo or any other provider it goes through with out a hitch. Signed Perplexed In the last exciting episode, Perplexed <Perplexed@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Want to run PTR but need to keep history. How?
What settings do I need to check to make sure I maintain all history before running PTR? Thanks. For Sales - Under Tools> Setup> Sales> Sales Order Processing - there is a maintain history box for each of the sales transaction types- you would check all of these. AR transactions are retained unless you deliberately remove them. Ditto for Purchasing and AP. hmmm....I was told before you run PTR to use the history check boxes on the Customer Card. Not the ones in SOP setup. What gives? I want to make sure I have the right options checked. Thanks. G ...

Great Plains SOP Table Date Fields
I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP tables. I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the Order goes into effect. Could anyone clarify this for me? Go to the SDK and look at SOPTRX.RTF. It is the Sales Order Transaction flow by table and field. "Chris Hornung" wrote: > I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP > tables. I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the > ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the...

Macro SOP
Hi All, I recorded a macro in SOP using GP 9 and trying to edit it with microsoft word, How can I achieve to have it insert multiple item rows in a single SOP Number? Please help Thanks, Daniel ------=_NextPart_0001_841F15F6 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Daniel You will need to record entering more than one line to see how the code behaves. As a macro must have the correct number of lines to match the data, you might have to write some conditional code on the Word document using the IF field so you can make a section appear or disappear based on the lines...

default size limit for a mailbox in exchange 5.5
Hi, I have no set any mailbox limit on exchang 5.5. i would like to know is there a default size limit? or it just grow unlimited until the disk is full? I know there is few users are having mailbox exceeding 2G already on our server. Thanks Frank There is no default limit. You should set it to whatever your business requires and server/backup hardware can support. Keep in mind that standart editions of Exchange Server have 16GB limit on each database (pub or priv). Frank wrote: > Hi, > > I have no set any mailbox limit on exchang 5.5. > > i would like to know is there ...

CRM 4.0 Mail Merge History Stamp
I've done a mail merge for contacts usign the CRM 4.0 web client. After the mail merge was complete, I went to the history to see if the letter activity was there. It was not. Shouldn’t there be a history stamp after the mail merge is completed or is this a bug with the web client and mail merge? I am having the same issue with a mailmerge done from the web client against the account entity. I have mail merged, completed the merge and printed the document from the mailmerge wizard yet no entry appears in the history for this item. Is this a known issue with CRM 4.0? Anyone? "...

stopping cashiers from being able to void a transaction
I thought I would be able to stop our cashiers from voiding a transaction, but so far, I am having no luck. We have found in the past that if someone wants to steal from us, all they have to do is take the money from the customer for the sale, and then void the transaction, which puts the inventory back and the money in their pocket. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I noticed that if I go into security mode while in POS, I can prevent them from accessing the "Recall" button and all that it contains, but it prevents the cashier from doing any type of recall on ...

Customization in SOP
Hi all, I want to Pick the Price from the billing master table (New table) for the field '(L) Unit Price' in SOP Entry screen.In that table for every item price is stored in Lot level. After picking up the tax and further all should calcullate on the basis of (qty * '(L) Unit Price'). How to achieve this,help is appericiated. Regards Vishy ...