SOP Statements

Hello,

We are using GP v 9.0. I have just recently taken on the task of sending out
customer statements.  I find that the User Definable Form has a great layout
that I would like to send to our customers.  However, our company name and
address does not print on the form even though the option is marked when
selecting the statement.  Any suggestions on how to get the company
information to print on the SOP Statement - User Definable Form?

Thank you,
Kristy
0
Kristy (13)

If you're talking about the statements printed using
Tools>Routines>Sales>Statements, then you'll need to modify the form RM
Statement User Definable Form using Report Writer. The standard form doesn't
have the company name & address defined on it.

In the Report Writer toolbox, use the fields found in the Company Location
Master - Location Name, Address 1-3, City, State, and Zip Code.

"Kristy" <Kristy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We are using GP v 9.0. I have just recently taken on the task of sending
> out
> customer statements.  I find that the User Definable Form has a great
> layout
> that I would like to send to our customers.  However, our company name and
> address does not print on the form even though the option is marked when
> selecting the statement.  Any suggestions on how to get the company
> information to print on the SOP Statement - User Definable Form?
>
> Thank you,
> Kristy

0
bcool (25)
1/29/2008 7:30:51 PM
Thank you so much!

Kristy

"Bud" wrote:

> If you're talking about the statements printed using
> Tools>Routines>Sales>Statements, then you'll need to modify the form RM
> Statement User Definable Form using Report Writer. The standard form doesn't
> have the company name & address defined on it.
>
> In the Report Writer toolbox, use the fields found in the Company Location
> Master - Location Name, Address 1-3, City, State, and Zip Code.
>

> "Kristy" <Kristy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > We are using GP v 9.0. I have just recently taken on the task of sending
> > out
> > customer statements.  I find that the User Definable Form has a great
> > layout
> > that I would like to send to our customers.  However, our company name and
> > address does not print on the form even though the option is marked when
> > selecting the statement.  Any suggestions on how to get the company
> > information to print on the SOP Statement - User Definable Form?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Kristy

0
Kristy (13)

Printing Crystal report from SOP transaction window
Hello I have create reports by Crystal Report Version 10 , this report retrieve all invoices records , and I need to pass invoice number from SOP transaction window to that report via VBA code . i try to write this command , but error number 424 with message: Object required is appear and the secound line o code below is highlited With CrystalReport1 ..ReportFileName = App.Path & "invoice.rpt" '.GroupSelectionFormula = "{SalesLineItems.SOP Number} = '" & Trim (DocumentNo.Value) & "'" 'StrSelFormula = "{Personal.PolicyNo} = " ...

If-Then Statement #3
Weight is in *Column B*, and Company Used is in *Column D* I tried the formula, copied it down and everything says FALSE, not number... This is the formula I have in there right now... =IF(AND(B1<5,D1="Quick Freight"),3,IF(AND(B1>10<50,D1="Quic Freight"),20,IF(AND(B1>50<70,D1="Gamecoc Freight"),40,IF(AND(B1>70<90,D1="Gamecock Freight"),46)))) :confused -- alan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1536 View t...

IF statements #9
I am creating an IF statement. I have a load of blank cells in m spreadsheet, and i want them to return a value of 0. All the othe cells have numbers in them. My IF statement to replace the blank cells is: =if(f3="",0,""). What is wrong with this statement? Excel won't accept it! Thank you Sheeta ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What error do you get? the formula works for me (assuming the period was the end of your sentence, n...

Bank Statements
Hi, I need some help. I have been using Money 2004 and of course earlier versions as well. I reconcile my bank statements every month in money. The problem now is that I have to go back two years for old bank statements and I don't have them all in paper format any more. Does anyone know how to print you reconcilied bank statements from money? I have looked and can't seem to locate how to do this. Thanks, Debbie In microsoft.public.money, Debbie wrote: >I need some help. I have been using Money 2004 and of >course earlier versions as well. I reconcile my bank >stat...

Need help with a SELECT statement.
Hi, Give the info below. How can I concate multiple rows into single. Please see the desired results below. Thanks so much in advance. IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Temp', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Temp GO CREATE TABLE #Temp ( [LoanNum] [varchar](8) NOT NULL, [ContactName] [varchar](50) NULL, [BelongsTo] [varchar](35) NULL, [ContactPhone] [varchar](15) NULL ); go INSERT INTO #Temp ([LoanNum],[ContactName],[BelongsTo],[ContactPhone])VALUES ('104402', 'Annie Rylke', 'Realtor', '239-810-3254') INSERT INTO #Temp (...

Note: Those who download statements via "third party" (Yodlee)
There is a significant change coming Thursday 19 July at the servers which provide the statements for those institutions that don't provide their own OFX servers. Those are listed as having service "provided by a third party provider" at http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx . See the "Scheduled Events" section of http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx for information. That site will be updated as things progress. That will include specific instructions of what the user will need to do. In the mean time, just make sure your backups ar...

if statement #7
Please help define an if statement that puts the value $100 in a cell when another calls value is greater than or equal to 20%. Suppose you want cell A1 to return 100 when cell B1>=20%. Enter this formula in cell A1: =IF(AND(COUNT(B1),B1>=20%),100,0) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "sdmccabe" <sdmccabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35B17B69-5CD9-4110-889B-76FDC8501936@microsoft.com... > Please help define an if statement that puts the value $100 in a cell when > another calls value is greater than or equal to 20%. ...

Three condition "if" statements
I'm trying to write an IF statement that needs to look at the input of three cells (D4, D5 and D6). If any of them are "YES" then I need cell E4 to = cell G1. However, If they are all "no" then I need cell E4 to = cell G2 Finally, if they are all blank then I need cell e4 to be blank Also, if I do this can I conditionally format cell E4 so if it = G1 then it is White text on a red background, and if it = G2 then it is Black text on a green background (I'm okay with CF just need to know if it's possible) Looking forward to your replies. ...

If Statement Overwhelm Part Ii
Hi, I have a sinking feeling this one may be impossible but let's see. have a ROW of data (actually about 240 rows) that I want an IF THE function to test for various things. There are so many tests and signals that I' not sure if an IF THEN is the right kung fu, but I'm sure Pete o another Excel master will know. Here is the project: Here are the tests and corresponding signals that I want Excel t "say". The values in the row of data will be referred to as "the ratio" in th following, the data is organized from left to right by date, i.e. cel B2's ...

Statements to Read
Hi, I have Money 2004. Recently I dowloaded transactions from my broker. The download crashed the MS money, but restarted it. The transactions seems to have been entered, and I ran the tool to make sure that my money file is intact. The "Statements to Read" just next to the account never went away. Further downloading of new transactions, go through the same cycle above - ie crash, restart, the count of transaction seems to keep going up. Any one else saw this problem? If yes, what was done to recover from this?? -- sam In microsoft.public.money, sam wrote: > I h...

Be able to cancel quantities without deleting the SOP-POP link
I would like the ability when invoicing to cancel some of the quantity ordered without having to delete the SOP-POP link. It would be nice for it to be set up so you can cancel some of the quantity on the purchase order invoice and have it flow down to the sales order since you have a link. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microso...

what besides displayalerts statement
How can I avoid this message when running my macro. The value(s)that came from a BusinessObjects Enterprise data source has just been edited/deleted. Do you want to proceed with the change? I have tried setting displayalerts to false. Nothing you can do about that message. It is part of BO and not of Excel. I am not sure if there is anything in the BO API to avoid the message. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Sarah" wrote: > How can I avoid this message when running my macro. The value(s)that came > from a BusinessObjects Enterprise data source has just be...

Telling Excel where to get data without writing a whole bunch of IF statements
Wow. This is tough to describe. I'm writing a rudimentary financial spreadsheet that produces a share value based on Earnings Per Share in a given year. As it stands now, the spreadsheet and formulas are simple. The "Valuation" page imports Earnings Per Share from another sheet in the workbook, and everything on the "Valuation" page is hard-coded to look in H13 for 2009 Earnings Per Share. G13 has 2008 Earnings, H13 has 2009 Earnings, I13 has 2010 Earnings, and so on. The drawback with this approach is that the spreadsheet can only calculate valuation based on 2009 e...

Record notes in SOP going haywire
Hello: Some of the users have started telling me that the notes being entered in for their order in Sales Transaction Entry (the yellow notepad next to the order number) have been appearing on another completely random order. I ran some queries on the Sales Header and Record Notes tables and on the certain orders in SOP10100 or SOP30200, the NOTEINDX field is the same. This issue is only happening for an SOP type of orders - both unposted and posted. There are two ways record notes get entered: the users clicking on the notepad button and typing something in or automatically from our UPS i...

Update using Select statement
How do I use the following SQL Update statement to loop through large sets of data: For counting text fields: UPDATE TaxClass SET SNAME = (SELECT TOP 1 SNAME FROM ConusSolLyr WHERE TAXOR <> 1 AND TAXCL = 'SampleText1' GROUP BY SNAME ORDER BY COUNT(*) DESC) WHERE TAXCL = 'SampleText1' For averaging numeric fields: UPDATE TaxClass SET COMPPCT_R = (SELECT SUM(COMPPCT_R)/COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT COMPPCT_R FROM ConusSolLyr WHERE TAXOR <> '' AND TAXCL = 'SampleText1' GROUP BY COMPPCT_R) X ) WHERE TAXCL = 'SampleText&#...

UNION statement
I finally got around to working with SQL scripting. I am trying to work with UNION. I am selecting two fields and combining them into one field, and then pulling a table from another (FK) field. I know that to pull the two into one field that is named, I need to put in: SELECT {first table.first field} + ' ' + {first table.second field} AS {new field name}, {second table.field} Yet, here I get stuck. The only example that I found seems a bit convoluted because it works from what seems to be 3 into one. I have to get the two resulting fields to output into one n...

If then statement #2
Hi, I'm having trouble creating an if then statement. I have a comic boo collection that I want in an excel format so that it update automatically. number___condition___guide____NM____VF+ ...300...........VF+........4.50........5.......4.50 As you can see I want the condition to be linked to the NM, VF+ so tha if I change the condition, the guide price will change. I know I hav to imput all the prices first, but once that's done, I want it so tha if I change the condition of the book, it'll auctomatically change th guide price. Thanks in advance. dl3 -- Message posted from h...

Deleting rows based on IF statement
How can I delete a row based on an IF statement? For example, if cell h2=C and if cell k2 = zero, then delete that row. Thank you. I would apply Data|Filter|Autofilter to the whole range. Then I'd filter on column H to show "C" Then I'd filter on column K to show 0 Then delete those visible rows Then Data|Filter|show all to see everything left. simmerdown wrote: > > How can I delete a row based on an IF statement? > > For example, if cell h2=C and if cell k2 = zero, then delete that row. > > Thank you. -- Dave Peterson ...

Filtering statements by date
When we reprint customer statements (Journal > Close billing cycle > Reprint a customer statement) we set the Opening date and Closing date. However the generated statements do not seem to respect the date filters. The data in the Account Summary section at the top of each statement is affected by the date filters we specify and displays summary information only for the transactions within the date block. The data in the Account Receivables Summary, however, prints all customer transactions without respect for the date filters we select. This leads to very long statements and a lot of...

Pay Rate on DD Earnings Statement
Did anything change with the Direct Deposit Earnings Statement in the Year End Update? My old DD Earnings statement prints the Pay Rate from the Pay Code window. Now that the Year End update has been applied, the Pay Rate on the DD Earnings Statement shows the rate per hour. For instance, the salary pay rate for an employee is $56,559.60. This is the amount that used to show in the Pay Rate. It now shows $27.19 which is $56,559.60/2080 hours. I just wanted to make sure that this changed in the year end update. Thanks, Jocelyn ...

Search statement not working
I have a search form and this code is on the keypress of a textbox Me.RecordSource = "SELECT * FROM [qrysearchcomplaint] WHERE [txtcomplainant] like ""*" & Me.txtSearch.Value & "*"" or [txtbusinessname] like ""*" & Me.txtSearch.Value & "*"" or [txtsurname] like ""*" & Me.txtSearch.Value & "*"" Or [txtrefnbr] Like "" * " & Me.txtSearch.Value & " * "" Or [txtmemnbr] Like "" * " & Me.txtSearch.Value & " * &quo...

combine SOP Orders into one Invoice?
Is there a way to combine multiple Sales Orders & Back Orders, for the same customer, while transferring to invoice so that only 1 invoice is created? We are using Dynamics GP 9. Thanks in advance. There is a product from Binary Stream that may accomplish what you 're looking for. Here is the link: http://binarystream.com/SalesDocumentMergerManager_SOP.asp Out of the box, there is no way to do this in GP. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "GPINC" <GPINC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05D1B425-3DF5-4FD5-94AE-EB281B...

Creating a customer statement of account
Hi All I was wondering if one of you kind people would be able to help me with the following: I have started to use the Invoice Tracker template to track my customer sales invoices which is fab, however, my problem now comes as somehow, i need to create a statement of account for each customer who has outstanding invoices so that i can chase payment. Do any of you have any ideas how i can do this simply and quickly? Thanks for your help guys, i look forward to hearing from you. -- Ruby Roobster ...

IF Statements for 3 cells
Hi, I have 3 cells (B5, C5 and/or D5) that need to meet a certain criteria without going over the maximum in any combination of the 3 cells. The maximum is $400. Any of these cells can be equal to $400, but if one or two gets to $400 first, how do I make the ones that are less than $400 say zero? (I have a small file to send if needed) Thanks, CP I assume you have existing equations in these cells eq(b5),eq(c5),eq(d5) It is real easy to get into circular references with this type of logic. Try in b5 =if(or(eq(c5)>=400,eq(d5)>=400),0,eq(b5)) in c5 =if(or(eq(b5)>=400,eq(d5)&g...

Union statement issue
I created a form that links to a report that uses the statement below as a record source. Example: Select value_name,value_yr,value3 From Test Where value name = forms!testform!nametxt AND value_yr=forms!testform!yrtxt UNION Select value_name,value_yr,value3 From Test Where value_yr=forms!testform!yrtxt How can i get the result of the first select statement without getting the result of the second one? Why? You are asking for both. Just omit the second. I am confused. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "tope12" wrote: > I created a form that links t...