SOP PSTGSTUS

I'm looking for information on PSTGSTUS in the SOP Work and History Header
tables (SOP10100, SOP30200).

The SDK only mentions that 0 for PSTGSTUS means unposted but we're seeing
other non-zero values such as 2 and 3. Anyone know what they mean?

I'm also seeing some rows in SOP30200 with PSTGSTUS as 0. In most cases I
believe this to be a result of SOP documents transferred (which are then
moved to history). But in some cases some of the documents in SOP30200 with a
posting status of 0 also have an orignumb and origtype. There are only a few
like this though.

Any ideas?
0
YCI (25)

Transfer Order to an Invoice (SOP)
Hi, When you transfer an order to an Invoice, is there any possibility of printing the Order number on the Invoice report, as well. which field would contain the Order number from which the invoice was generated. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed ...

GP 10- SOP Integration with Silent MO generation
Has anyone performed a successful SOP integration with IM while utilizing the Silent MO generation option from a Sales Order? Our integration works fine until we activate this option in GP 10. Thanks! ...

SOP Window Error
I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP transaction entry window. If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing anything, an error is popping up saying "An error occurred execting update statements" I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as it only happens to some users. Has anyone seen this? Hits -- I found the problem running a trace. Tables SVC00660 and SVC00661 had no permissions at all, and I added them for Dyngroup. Hitesh Varsani wrote: > I have updated my system to SP2 but getting...

SOP Blank invoice printing
I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen, all the information is theire. (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this? Thanks, -- Toni It's probably a margin issue. You should move the text over to the left on the report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Toni" wrote: > I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are > within the left and right border. Whe...

Auto Allocate/Fulfill SOP when items are in multiple bins
GP Sales Order Processing requires additional data entry whenever a sales order quantity ordered exceeds the quantity avaiable in the Item Site Default Bin>Sales Order Fulfillment Bin. The allocation/fulfillment exception report will list the documents and items & instructions that "Additional bin selections are required for item number XXXXXX. We require a process to automatically allocate & fulfill by Document/Batch based on the quantity available in all bins for that item. Does anyone have a solution? -- RobertShap Created a solution - in SOP & Inventory>Auto ...

Great Plains SOP Table Date Fields
I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP tables. I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the Order goes into effect. Could anyone clarify this for me? Go to the SDK and look at SOPTRX.RTF. It is the Sales Order Transaction flow by table and field. "Chris Hornung" wrote: > I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP > tables. I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the > ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the...

Customization in SOP
Hi all, I want to Pick the Price from the billing master table (New table) for the field '(L) Unit Price' in SOP Entry screen.In that table for every item price is stored in Lot level. After picking up the tax and further all should calcullate on the basis of (qty * '(L) Unit Price'). How to achieve this,help is appericiated. Regards Vishy ...

Macro SOP
Hi All, I recorded a macro in SOP using GP 9 and trying to edit it with microsoft word, How can I achieve to have it insert multiple item rows in a single SOP Number? Please help Thanks, Daniel ------=_NextPart_0001_841F15F6 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Daniel You will need to record entering more than one line to see how the code behaves. As a macro must have the correct number of lines to match the data, you might have to write some conditional code on the Word document using the IF field so you can make a section appear or disappear based on the lines...

Ability to copy SOP Lines regardless of the price level on item.
We would like to have the ablitiy to copy SOP lines using the copier series even if the price level does not exist for the item. For example your target document has a default price level of "Retail", but the item that you are trying to copy is not setup for that price level. Currently you are not able to copy the items like this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow thi...

IM SOP (Invoice) Document Number
I am bringing invoice information from another system into GP via integration manager. all works well with the exception of the Document Number/Invoice Number; I am using default; which creates a new number for each invoice item. does anyone have a vbscript that can be used to get the next invoice number for a client and use that number for all items coming in for that client during the integration. there would be multiple invoice items per client and multiple clients per integration. can anyone point me in the right direction or have a script(s) to handle this. thanks Do you have eCo...

eConnect SOP Header / SOP Detail Question
Hello, I am new to Great Plains and eConnect, but it has been given to me as our last in-house expert has left. So, I am trying to learn by jumping in with the wolves. My question is this. I am simply trying to load an invoice into GP via eConnect. I can get the header records in just fine, but when I try to load any detail lines, I get the following error: "Node taSopHdrIvcInsert not found in SOPTransactionType. The element node is reqired for this transaction type." This error to me seems like it cannont find the header record. I have verified that the SOP#, SOPType, and ...

Returns in SOP
Is it possible in SOP to copy the lines from an invoice into a return? Suppose I need to return an entire invoice. Do I have to create a return and then add each item to be returned? Can I just create the return, indicate the invoice to be returned and have all the lines be automatically added to the return? While the Sales Transaction Entry window is open go to the Menu bar and choose Extras then Create Return. Enter the Type ID, Customer and your invoice# then the system would list all the items on the invoice which you can choose for your return document. -- Microsoft Dynamics GP...

Apply SOP Returns to Open SOP Docs
It would be an HUGE timesaver to have the ability to apply SOP returns to open invoices at the time the return is being created/entered rather than having to wait until the return is posted before applying it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www...

Tax Claculation in SOP
We have four locations from which we ship products. We wish all items shipping from each location get taxed based on a Tax Schedule unique to the ship-from location (City, County and State). We would like tax to be calculated *automatically* on each item as it is entered into a Sales Order. Which part of setup (Item Maintenance vs. SOP Setup) do we need to be addressing? Thanks ...

SOP Process Hold
Is there a way to put a customer on SOP Process hold if they exceed their credit limit? From my response on the partner's forum: 1. You will need to setup a CREDIT process hold disallowing any transfer or posting of the document. For this, you can go to MSDGP > Tools > Setup > Sales > Process Holds 2. In the Sales Order Setup window, choose the Order ID in question, then assign the credit limit hold process hold ID 3. In the Receivables Management setup window, remove the Exceed Credit Limit password override Now, when you create a sales order that exceeds the customer&...

SOP Invoices Not Posted to GL
All of a sudden in the last week I have had 2 different batches of SOP Invoices that when posted the corresponding GL entries were not posted. In that week we have posted about 800 invoices correctly across several batches. I spoke to the user who posted a batch yesterday that had a problem and they said they received no errors when posting. I can look in the invoice and I can see the accounts that were supposed to be hit with the amount. Any ideas what could cause this? Also is there a system log that keeps tracks of any errors? Kind of like the Windows Event Manager. We are using GP 1...

Use Separate Fulfillment Process SOP Setup
GP 8 SP5 We are implementing Vship which is a 3rd party shipping package. Previously, we had GP fullfill the qty in sales transactions, but now want the new shipping package to do it. The problem is some legacy SOP transactions that we have sitting unposted. These might be unposted for an unspecified period of time (6 mos or more). For a certain SOP type id, we need to select the "Use separate fullfillment process" checkbox in the SOP setup screen, but cannot since these legacy transactions are unposted. We were looking at the SOP40200 table, column USPFULPR and via SQL ...

Who printed SOP document
I am looking for a way to tell who printed a document. If you look in the event log on the print server all is shows is that a SOP Blank Document has been printed but not which document that was. I would like to know if there is any way to tell when and who printed a specific document. Nope. GP does not store that info anywhere. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com On Jan 28, 5:49=A0pm, "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" <fhame...@eastcoast-dynamics.com> wrote: > Nope. =A0GP does not store tha...

transferring SOP order to invoice
Hello: You know that usually if there is a PO attached to a Sales Order that, once the PO is received, it shows “fully received” and will allow you to transfer to an invoice. Well, a client is running across a lot of Sales Orders that the PO link still shows “purchased” which usually means they haven’t received an invoice. But, when they use SmartList and look up the PO I am finding that they have indeed received an invoice and it shows a link to the PO. This is not good. They, then, break the link on the SO so that they can transfer to an invoice since Ithey know the expense was rec...

SOP
Hello, We have a site that would like to have Cancelled Qty SOP lines transfer from order to invoice similar to the option of having backorder qty lines transfer. GP out of the box cannot do this and I am wandering if anyone has seen an ISV solution or developed a solution for this requirement. I appreciate any feedback. Thanx, Roger This would require transferring the line items "as is" from the order to the invoice. The problem I foresee with any solution is, how do you deal with multiple shipments? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Busines...

Apply SOP Returns to Open SOP Invoices when the return is created
In RM when entering a CM the user has the option to apply the CM to an open document at that time. Are there any plans to apply this function to Returns in SOP. Customer order goods, receives them and then returns. Would like function to be able to select the original invoice and apply the return to that invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugge...

Global Change of Sales Person IDs and Terrorys in SOP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C96F54.03B5EC80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Everyone I need to change the Sales Person ID and their Territories from existing = to new one. I can change it using SQL but it changes only for one = address while my Customers are having multiple locations, Shipping and = billing Addresses. My Query is as below select = rm00102.custnmbr,rm00102.adrscode,rm00102.slprsnid,rm00102.salsterr,rm001= 02.state from rm00102=20 inner join rm00101 on rm0...

Needs to show the different company address in SOP
Hi, On top left side of the SOP invoice, there lists company primary address information which is controlled through company address setup. Now we had a separate showroom sales in different locations. How can I show a different company address when the sales is done through that location. We have to show different company address from these two locations. My first thought is through the site setup where I can enter different address for each site. But I think I have to modify the report writer, which I am not good at. So is there any alternative way to do that? ...

SOP Packing slip with SOP Invoice generated from Returns Managemen
I have created a SOP invoice by closing an RMA in Returns Management. When I print this invoice, I would also like to print the SOP packing slip. I am able to check the Packing Slip box on the the Sales Document Print Options window and I even get a Report Destination window for the Packing Slip, but nothing prints. If I generate the SOP invoice from scratch or by transferring an SOP order to an invoice, the packing slip prints fine. What might I be doing incorrectly, or can you not print an SOP packing slip for an SOP invoice created in Returns Management? I determined that the probe...

What does Ship Complete in SOP do?
What does Ship Complete do in SOP? We are allocating by line and are using a separate fulfillment process. We are not using Advanced distribution and/or fulfillment orders. "Ship Complete Documents" is an option on the customer card selected if the customer does not allow partial product shipments. Partial line item quantities won’t be transferred in Sales Order Processing if the customer doesn’t accept partial shipments. For example, if you have an order for 10 and you have only fulfilled 8, you will not be able to transfer it to an invoice until all 10 items are fulfilled...