SOP/Inventory posting process fails to complete

Customer has just been upgrade to Dynamics GP V9.00.310.
When posting a SOP Invoice or Inventory transfer, either in a batch or at
transaction level, the process fails to complete and beomes stuck in a loop.
So far this error has occurred on 5 items while 231items on SOP invoices
have been posted successfully.
This problem did not occur in the previous version (7.00g12)

A SQL Profile trace shows an entry being added to IV10201, a few lines later
the entry is being deleted from IV10201 and then it is being added again,
which is the loop.

Has anyone experience this problem?

0
T (153)

Tape Backup Job Failing on One Job ID: 3311
My weekend tape job has been failing for one server as well as the DPMdb backup for that server. See the two events below: Event Type: Error Event Source: DPM-EM Event Category: None Event ID: 1 Date: 2/28/2010 Time: 2:53:08 AM User: N/A Computer: dpmservername Description: The back up to tape job failed for the following reason: (ID: 3311) Failed to perform the operation since the tape free tape is not available in Stand Alone Drive Tape Library Hewlett Packard LTO Ultrium-3 drive (ID: 24050) DPM ID: 4^|^dpmservername^|^Backup to tape failed^|^DPM^|^Tape^|^dpmser...

Transfer Order to an Invoice (SOP)
Hi, When you transfer an order to an Invoice, is there any possibility of printing the Order number on the Invoice report, as well. which field would contain the Order number from which the invoice was generated. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed ...

330:Inventory Transfer
Hi All We have 43 store and one warehouse and we use RMS v1.2 with HQ we use style 330:Inventory Transfer from warehouse to our store.The problem some of our store they forget to make Receive All before make Commit so the Transfer was closed by zero QTY and warehouse pepole they make correct Issued.after that the W.S status will change to close.And may be we forget to check some time and this case will open door for discerbancy.So Q: Is there any way or any body have idea to control this think case we have transaction evry day? Thanks for Help MOHAMMED .I .OWN - Technical Support AL-...

Can't Trigger Manual Sales Processes
I have created rule that triggers one of several manual sales processes when an Opportunity is created. It checks several conditions and then calls one of a few manual sales processes based upon the condition. With my security role, the workflow runs as intended, however, at the level of the intended user, the trigger rule runs fine and the Workflow Monitor says it is completed but the manual sales process never runs; it doesn't show up on workflow monitor. I suspect a permissions issue but I cannot figure it out. Is there a specific security role setting that has to be availab...

Physical Inventory & Shrinkage
I did physical inventory by barcoding all items I have. But the report does not show items that has 0 physical count but 1 system count. More than likely these items are shrinkage (stolen). I need to adjust these numbers so I can get the correct inventory valuation. I could not do this on reports either. How do i do this? When you create the physical inventory worksheet you have the option to define it such as all clothing or all items. If you do that anything on that worksheet will be zeroed if you don't enter a count. If you don't define the worksheet the program thinks you ...

Search posts before you post!
Everybody does the same thing than I did. They don't search the old posts before sending their question! Everything is in there! Trust me... Search through posts before you post! Dominic Cyr info@dominiccyr.com That would be nice, but if people aren't doing it now, it seems unlikely that they will see *this* post before posting :-) Dominic Cyr wrote: > Everybody does the same thing than I did. They don't search the old > posts before sending their question! Everything is in there! Trust > me... > > Search through posts before you post! > > Dominic C...

Operation Failed #4
Hi All: Over the course of the last few weeks I have been getting the message "Operation failed" on my WIn ME PC. It specifically happens when I Try and send a email. When this happens I usally have to restart. ...

SOP Window Error
I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP transaction entry window. If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing anything, an error is popping up saying "An error occurred execting update statements" I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as it only happens to some users. Has anyone seen this? Hits -- I found the problem running a trace. Tables SVC00660 and SVC00661 had no permissions at all, and I added them for Dyngroup. Hitesh Varsani wrote: > I have updated my system to SP2 but getting...

Informatin is Needed before this report can be processed
Has anyone ever see the message: "Informatin is Needed before this report can be processed " and the "Max Records Count has ben exceeded" when running a report. Does anyone know how to get around these, especially the first error message? "Alex Beletsky" <abeletsky@sentri.com> wrote in message news:<e0ae01c43c16$46a8ef40$a001280a@phx.gbl>... > Has anyone ever see the message: > > "Informatin is Needed before this report can be > processed " > > and the "Max Records Count has ben exceeded" when > run...

GP 10- SOP Integration with Silent MO generation
Has anyone performed a successful SOP integration with IM while utilizing the Silent MO generation option from a Sales Order? Our integration works fine until we activate this option in GP 10. Thanks! ...

Outlook 2000 fails to send HTML formatted messages
Gentlemen: When I try to send an HTML or RFT formmatted message I get the following response: Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you are working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about the problem. We have created an error report ............... The error report states: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.6604 ModName: user32.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.1255 Offset: 00006d79 I am using Windows XP professional, Word 2000, Outlook 2000. I am able to send plain t...

Payables open invoice with zero unapplied, not because of not post
Last year in v6.0 a check in a computer check batch had two items on it that showed the invoice and CM amounts, but zero unapplied. The other checks in that batch are ok. We are now on v9.0. Users voided this check in order to correct the two with zero unapplied, everything returned to open (these show up on aging and inquiry) but in manual payment Apply window, 6 items show up with invoice amounts but zero unapplied. 2 were from the original check, 4 have never been on a check. How can we fix this so that the unapplied amounts are correct? Sounds like you need to run an update to the...

How do I find my post?
I keep "posting" and never find it - so this is a test. "JoeMar" wrote: > I keep "posting" and never find it - so this is a test. I found this (and the subsequent real one). Sorry - please ignore. ...

inventory turnover
is there a report to get the inventory turnover for trailing 12 months? The Turns Report is the closest thing. Unfortunately, it runs from the first of the year to current and then projects turns for the year. This makes it not very accurate during the first two quarters of a year. Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant http://www.AccoladePublications.com BTW...we have a great text on Inventory Management you might find useful. Check out our web site! "ashish shah" wrote: > is there a report to get the inventory turnover for trailing 12 months? ...

Transfer inventory in #2
Hello, Its possible to import data from a mobile scanner in a Physical Inventory count. But is it also possible to do that in an Transfer inventory in or Purchase order, without a outgoing transfer or purchase order? One of my clients asked for this, because he receives many products without an order. And don't wan't to fill it in per hand. Hope somebody can help me. Kind regards. Raymond Bakker The Netherlands. Again, it went wrong again.. This post can be closed -- Kind regards, Raymond Bakker ReBuS b.v. The Netherlands "Raymond Bakker" wrote: > Hello, > ...

Inventory Card User Category 1
We are using the Inventory Usercategory fields, have renamed #1 to 'Revision' It seems like the data in this field does not always save, or changes for other items as we change it for a different item. For example, we change itemA usercategory 1 to 'B' and other items change to B also. Not sure how this can be, but thought others may have run across these user categories not working properly? thanks -- Doug Hi Doug This would be an issue that would need to be resolved through a support incident as it is a modification Regards, Jason -- This posting is provided &q...

MS should post Office X uninstall program
Microsoft in its infinite wisdom decided not to install the Office X uninstall program on hard drives. Instead you must find it on the Office X CD. This is really stupid. Microsoft should post the Office X uninstall program on its website. People shouldn't have to hunt down their Office X CDs. I bet a few people bought Office 2004 and sold their copies of Office X. Office 2004 does not ask you if you want to uninstall older versions of Office. In article <1109475886.821439.290060@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, "V" <walter@shwe.com> wrote: > Microsoft in its inf...

Hyperlink removal
How to remove a hyperlink from an email message (to be sent)in Outlook 98 (Rich Text format). This is a re-post. Thanks to J for resonding to my previous message but I neglected to mention I am using Outlook 98 and cannot find an option to remove hyperlinks. Neither the Outlook help nor the MS knowledgebase has any references to removing hyperlinks. If you are using Word as the editor, use Ctrl+K and edit the hyperlink. Select remove hyperlink. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to m...

how do i set up page 2 on the post car in Publisher?
I am trying to create a 2 sided post card. I have created the page w/ the information. How do I get the send and return addresses on the other side? Flip side <Flip side@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to create a 2 sided post card. I have created the page w/ > the information. How do I get the send and return addresses on the > other side? Insert > Page? Is this a mail merge? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Hey there...If you used a preset template in the wizard for postcards, it will automatically provide 2 pages...

test post ignore
test post ignore ...

SOP Blank invoice printing
I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen, all the information is theire. (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this? Thanks, -- Toni It's probably a margin issue. You should move the text over to the left on the report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Toni" wrote: > I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are > within the left and right border. Whe...

Link the Process or Particular page of visio in a Webpage
1. I have a Web page(Word Document saved as Web page). On the web page I have some text, i.e list of processes. 2. The idividual processes were drawn using Visio with multiple pages(sheets). Need help in, For each process I need to link the respective process which is in particular page(sheet) in Visio. or I am planning to convert this vision also to the webpage by choosing the save as web page option and I would like to link pages to the process names in #1. Please do the needful. ...

Auto Allocate/Fulfill SOP when items are in multiple bins
GP Sales Order Processing requires additional data entry whenever a sales order quantity ordered exceeds the quantity avaiable in the Item Site Default Bin>Sales Order Fulfillment Bin. The allocation/fulfillment exception report will list the documents and items & instructions that "Additional bin selections are required for item number XXXXXX. We require a process to automatically allocate & fulfill by Document/Batch based on the quantity available in all bins for that item. Does anyone have a solution? -- RobertShap Created a solution - in SOP & Inventory>Auto ...

Help with Excel Inventory Database
Is there a good example of a parts inventory database and reports that is publicly available? I have an idea of what I need to do with the columns for receiving and releasing parts, but I am not certain how to display the current inventory for each part. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hi, Take a look at my Excel database tutorial at http://edferrero.m6.net/DataTutor1.html Ed Ferrero "ridgerunner" <iluttrell@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23t0uUdoIFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there a good example of a parts inventory database and reports that is ...

Failed:06 Error 0062
When trying to process a debit card, the POS returns "Failed" and "06: Error 0062" Wells Fargo and Vital both say this is an RMS error - Does anyone know what it means? Thanks - Tad This sounds like it could be a business critical support issue, which MAY not be chargeable to you, I stress MAY not be. Have you tried calling Microsoft? Rob "Tad L" <TadL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:593ABC77-924E-456D-B956-722DB8C0481B@microsoft.com... > When trying to process a debit card, the POS returns "Failed" and "06: >...