SOP Integration Manager Error

Hi all,

I´m working to import SOP with Integration Manager. I used the SOP
integration example. I set all but I can't fix an error:

DOC # ERROR: 'Override Shortage' is not a valid choice for field
'Items.Quantity' in this instance.

I think that I set all but at 2 days of breaking my head I don't know how
can I fix the error.

Anyone could help me ..

Regards all!

is the item marked inactive?

--
www.DynExtra.com
A resource for the Microsoft Dynamics Community
> Hi all,
>
> I�m working to import SOP with Integration Manager. I used the SOP
> integration example. I set all but I can't fix an error:
>
> DOC # ERROR: 'Override Shortage' is not a valid choice for field
> 'Items.Quantity' in this instance.
>
> I think that I set all but at 2 days of breaking my head I don't know how
> can I fix the error.
>
> Anyone could help me ..
>
> Regards all!

0
HSalim (1270)
3/14/2007 2:02:09 PM
The item is active, have a Class ID, a Default UoM, a Default Price List.

Regards,

"HSalim[MVP]" wrote:

> is the item marked inactive?
>

> --
> www.DynExtra.com
> A resource for the Microsoft Dynamics Community
> Featuring FAQs, File Exchange and more
> Current member count: 40
> Share your knowledge.  Add your favorite questions and answers
> Help add questions to this site!  We want Your input.
> "Alejandro Camus" <AlejandroCamus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:73617616-34A0-4D61-BE30-B99A2F5449B1@microsoft.com...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I´m working to import SOP with Integration Manager. I used the SOP
> > integration example. I set all but I can't fix an error:
> >
> > DOC # ERROR: 'Override Shortage' is not a valid choice for field
> > 'Items.Quantity' in this instance.
> >
> > I think that I set all but at 2 days of breaking my head I don't know how
> > can I fix the error.
> >
> > Anyone could help me ..
> >
> > Regards all!

This may be a silly question, but do you have Override Quantity shortages
enabled?  That's found under Tools > Setup > Sales > Sales Order Processing

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Alejandro Camus" <AlejandroCamus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:73617616-34A0-4D61-BE30-B99A2F5449B1@microsoft.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I�m working to import SOP with Integration Manager. I used the SOP
> integration example. I set all but I can't fix an error:
>
> DOC # ERROR: 'Override Shortage' is not a valid choice for field
> 'Items.Quantity' in this instance.
>
> I think that I set all but at 2 days of breaking my head I don't know how
> can I fix the error.
>
> Anyone could help me ..
>
> Regards all!

0
victoria (3340)
3/14/2007 3:12:48 PM
Victoria,

I set the options like you said.

Regards,

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> This may be a silly question, but do you have Override Quantity shortages
> enabled?  That's found under Tools > Setup > Sales > Sales Order Processing
>  > Options (in the scrolling list on the bottom).
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Flexible Solutions, Inc.
>

> "Alejandro Camus" <AlejandroCamus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:73617616-34A0-4D61-BE30-B99A2F5449B1@microsoft.com...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I´m working to import SOP with Integration Manager. I used the SOP
> > integration example. I set all but I can't fix an error:
> >
> > DOC # ERROR: 'Override Shortage' is not a valid choice for field
> > 'Items.Quantity' in this instance.
> >
> > I think that I set all but at 2 days of breaking my head I don't know how
> > can I fix the error.
> >
> > Anyone could help me ..
> >
> > Regards all!

Alejandro,

Sorry, does that mean they weren't set like that before?  Are you still
getting the error?

One of the tests that I always try to do with IM is to see if I can enter
the same transaction manually.  That can sometimes help figure out what the
problem is.  Also, try running the integration as 'sa' to rule out security
issues.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Alejandro Camus" <AlejandroCamus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:AE33A8B2-008E-44FC-A35D-C59EF67CC836@microsoft.com...
> Victoria,
>
> I set the options like you said.
>
> Regards,
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> This may be a silly question, but do you have Override Quantity shortages
>> enabled?  That's found under Tools > Setup > Sales > Sales Order
>> Processing
>>  > Options (in the scrolling list on the bottom).
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Dynamics GP MVP
>> Flexible Solutions, Inc.
>>

>> "Alejandro Camus" <AlejandroCamus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:73617616-34A0-4D61-BE30-B99A2F5449B1@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I�m working to import SOP with Integration Manager. I used the SOP
>> > integration example. I set all but I can't fix an error:
>> >
>> > DOC # ERROR: 'Override Shortage' is not a valid choice for field
>> > 'Items.Quantity' in this instance.
>> >
>> > I think that I set all but at 2 days of breaking my head I don't know
>> > how
>> > can I fix the error.
>> >
>> > Anyone could help me ..
>> >
>> > Regards all!

0
victoria (3340)

INTEGRATION MGR HELP
I am using Great Plains 7.5 and Integration Manager 7.5. I have created a new integration for revenue and have added a source from an AS/400 file. I have added the General Journal as the destination and have mapped the destination fields that I need. I saved it and ran it and keep coming up with this error: Message DOC 1 ERROR: You must provide a message. Source Ln 317 Col 2, Update module, Last CBOM field read was root.'Note', Last window field visited was 'OK Button' of window Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get past this. thanks so much You hv...

requisition manager , Business Portal
I have a client that needs to attach documents for example quotes ( word, excel, pdfs) to the requistion. I do not see this capability in Req Mang. Am I missing something? And if there is a way how can it be transfered to the PO in GP. If this is not out of the box; what is the simplest way to add this capability? Thank you for any assistance. There is a trird party product called kwiktag. I love it, works with the Dynamics GP environment and can also work standalone. It is the standalone functionality that is really helping my ROI. The ability to attach any document to GP transac...

Transfer Order to an Invoice (SOP)
Hi, When you transfer an order to an Invoice, is there any possibility of printing the Order number on the Invoice report, as well. which field would contain the Order number from which the invoice was generated. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed ...

Apply Sales Documents Error
I am receiving the following error when I select a document number from the Apply Sales Documents window: "Unhandled script exception: Illegal address for field '[Not Found]' in script 'OpenWindow'. Script terminated." What is causing this and how do I fix it? Jocelyn, I'm not sure this the error you report is happening the way you describe. The reason is that an "OpenWindow" type of script is run to - oddly enough - open a window. In your case, you select a sales document and then get this error which doesn't really make sense. What I su...

integration in scatter charts
With reference to the following webpage: http://www.trentweirproject.co.uk/archgraph.html The chart shows the level of the river (blue line) along with the optimum river level (horizontal lines) needed for various locations along the river suitable for kayaking. The effect I am trying to acheive is for excel to automatically shade in the area between the current level (blue) line and any of the horizontal lines. So, for example, when the current level reaches above 3, the gap between the blue line and the pink line would automatically be shaded in a [pink] colour. Is this possible? Does this ...

error message when backing up
I am currently running Money 2003. When I close Money and try to do a back up I get an error message that this operation cannot be performed. I am running Vista Home and I have tried to opoen Money as administrator. I get the error message no matter what. I can back up to the hard disk. Any suggestions. In microsoft.public.money, LAnne wrote: >I am currently running Money 2003. When I close Money and try to do a back >up I get an error message that this operation cannot be performed. I am >running Vista Home and I have tried to opoen Money as administrator. I get ...

Integration to Dynamics GP
Has anyone come across integration requirements between EPM and GP? Has anyone come across a connector? ...

Error Message in Outlook #8
Hi I have a user that is experiencing issues with his outlook. on opening his outlook he gets: 'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly' the file is being checked for problems' It takes approx 10- 15 mins to do the check every day He does check that outlook has closed down properly every evening (task manager) and it does he is using Windows 2000 SP4 With Office XP Small Business any idea's ? thanks Ria What anti-virus software are you using? What version of Outlook are you using? Does he have any add-ins installed in Outlook? -- -Ben- Ben M. S...

SOP Window Error
I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP transaction entry window. If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing anything, an error is popping up saying "An error occurred execting update statements" I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as it only happens to some users. Has anyone seen this? Hits -- I found the problem running a trace. Tables SVC00660 and SVC00661 had no permissions at all, and I added them for Dyngroup. Hitesh Varsani wrote: > I have updated my system to SP2 but getting...

GP 10- SOP Integration with Silent MO generation
Has anyone performed a successful SOP integration with IM while utilizing the Silent MO generation option from a Sales Order? Our integration works fine until we activate this option in GP 10. Thanks! ...

Error in GP90 login
Wrong number of arguments passed to system 1339 from script 'SQL_Login'. what does it mean? ...

Error in mso9.dll file
Requesting assistance correcting error message. When I am attempting to start a new e-mail message in microsoft outlook, I receive an error message stateing that an error has occurred in the mso9.dll file. Outlook then shuts down. * I can still receive mail in outlook ( Can't reply or generate new outgoing mail) * No new programs have been installed * This is the original outlook program that came with the laptop on purchase. Recommendations are appreciated. ...

Exchange 5.5 error #2
The recipient was unavailable to take delivery of the message The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=FAIRFIELD;l=FMH1-040701142512Z-221 MSEXCH:IMS:FAIRFIELD:FMH1:FMH1 3499 (000B09AA) Host unreachable I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4 - This message returns from 1 specific user. I understand that it may relate to users mailbox reaching its size limit, but if I send same e-mail to the recipient via Hotmail or Yahoo or any other provider it goes through with out a hitch. Signed Perplexed In the last exciting episode, Perplexed <Perplexed@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Worflow to manage case owners
Hello! I would like CRM to do such thing: when I am creating case with specific subject, system changes ownership of case, based on this subject. I try to make workflow with such steps: workflow on create record; check conditions: if case subject is xxx, and if yes, update record case --> and seting owner details (which in my case is a user in system). Somehow this doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Maybe there is another solution to make such a workflow? Thanx, -- Liega Buracevska Hortus Digital, Ltd Hi Liega, You have to use the 'Assign Record' instead of the '...

SOP Blank invoice printing
I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen, all the information is theire. (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this? Thanks, -- Toni It's probably a margin issue. You should move the text over to the left on the report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Toni" wrote: > I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are > within the left and right border. Whe...

CRM Workflow Manager
I am looking to start using the CRM Workflow manager, but have some questions regarding the composing of the alert emails. We would like to capture and include information like Opportunity Name, Contact, Opportunity Created By, and the like in the body of the email. Is this possible, and if so how? Thanks, Scott Check out the C350 Email Enhancement Pack (www.c360.com) >-----Original Message----- >I am looking to start using the CRM Workflow manager, but have some >questions regarding the composing of the alert emails. We would like to >capture and include information like Oppo...

MS CRM integration with BizTalk
Hi, We have recently purchased and installed MS CRM as well as MS Great plains. We now want to integrate the 2 together. We also have MS SQL and MS BizTalk Server. installed and running. Question is: do we need an extra software to purchase or is there one available to integrate the 2? In neither CRM 1.2 nor Great Plains 8 do I find the required software... Any help would be really appreciated. Provided your integration needs are fairly straight forward and you only need a single company database in GP, then there is a supplied integration from CRM between the 2. Check the download ...

HELP with Error Message
I produced the following and am getting an ERROR message stating - Syntax error in FROM clause. Any help appreciated. ...

Error Installing CRM on Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008?
Anyone have any answers on this for me? I have seen a few posts which relate to SQL Server 2003 but not 2008? Here is the error I am receiving. --- Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://SERVER2008/CRMReportServer. Error: Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=3Dutf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with the error message: -- <HTML dir=3D"ltr"> <HEAD><meta name=3D"GENERATOR" content=3D"Microsoft SharePoint" /><meta name=3D"progid" content=3D"...

User defined chart-type error
Hi, I currently have a pivot chart which refreshes when the report is opened. To this i have set it up with a user defined template and called the template 'Neil'. When opening up the report it works fine for me. But when other people go to open the same report they get a debug error box pop up. The error message is: Run-time error '1004': Method 'ApplyCustomType' of object'_Chart' Failed When i go to debug it shows me this line of code as being the problem: ActiveChart.ApplyCustomType ChartType:=xlUserDefined, TypeName:="Neil" If i change the li...

un-informative error message
Dear All, When sending large email (more than 2 MB) ..I got uninformative error message replied: No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient I am using Ms. Outlook 2000 but the error message more informative in Outlook Express.. how come? .. is it bugs? ..how to deal with this? .. please advise Regards Winanjaya You receive a "No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient" error message when you try to send an e-mail message in Outlook 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;197417 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Ou...

Help reg integrating VC ++ with Flash #2
hi, I am doing a dialog based app USING MFC. I need to interact with the fron end with Flash. Can anybody help me in this regard? The flow of app is ..... Create a Dialog based app Insert a Flash based control. Insert a Flash based list box and insert the values. When I click or select the values from the Flash controls,the values selected from List box should be caught by MY Dialog. Regards ...

Outlook 2003 Beta 2 and Business Contact Manager
Hi, Earlier this summer, I mentioned that my BCM had disappear. I got it back working again, but every time that I reboot my computer, I loose it, and I need to do a repair all over again to make it work. What can I do to make it work with out having to do a repair every time that I need to reboot. -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin ...

Customization in SOP
Hi all, I want to Pick the Price from the billing master table (New table) for the field '(L) Unit Price' in SOP Entry screen.In that table for every item price is stored in Lot level. After picking up the tax and further all should calcullate on the basis of (qty * '(L) Unit Price'). How to achieve this,help is appericiated. Regards Vishy ...

How to create a windows server and client application with NT integrated security
Hi All, I'm delivering a project need to create a sever and client application using NT integrated security. The server supports two modes of security checking: standard security and NT integrated security, Just like the way of SQL Server 2000 is doing. If the server uses standard security mode, the client need to explicitly type in the user name and password in order to connect to the server. If the server uses integrated security mode,the client program will use the crendential of the current logon user to connect to the server and it will be authenticated by the NT domain. With this ...