SOP Blank invoice printing

I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are
within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column
with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen,
all the information is theire.
(Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this?

Thanks,
--
Toni
0

It's probably a margin issue. You should move the text over to the left on
the report.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Toni" wrote:

> I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are
> within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column
> with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen,
> all the information is theire.
> (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Toni
0
callen (2505)
4/16/2009 1:46:01 AM
------=_NextPart_0001_AD3DF28C

Hi Toni

Are you printing on A4 paper?  For countries that normally use A4 we have an A4.cnk which changes US letter reports to fit better on
A4 paper.

Otherwise it is probably just the margins that your printer or printer driver are imposing (as Charles mentions).

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.

------=_NextPart_0001_AD3DF28C

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang3081{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Toni
\par
\par Are you printing on A4 paper?  For countries that normally use A4 we have an A4.cnk which changes US letter reports to fit better on A4 paper.
\par
\par Otherwise it is probably just the margins that your printer or printer driver are imposing (as Charles mentions).
\par
\par David Musgrave [MSFT]
\par Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
\par Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
\par
\par Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
\par http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
\par
\par mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
\par
\par Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_AD3DF28C--

0
dmusgrav7144 (312)
4/16/2009 4:15:35 AM
If you are not using A4 paper like David discussed, it is probably a printer
driver issue.  The OKI printers are great but GP and a number of other
products have this same issue with them.  Either move the data like Charles
suggested or play with printer drivers.  Use an old Oki 82 driver if you can
find one.  It worked!
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Toni" wrote:

> I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are
> within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column
> with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen,
> all the information is theire.
> (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Toni
0
info4071 (3004)
4/19/2009 6:55:14 PM
David,

Do you have a GP V9 version of the A4.cnk file for a UK instance?
--
RobertShap

"David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi Toni
>
> Are you printing on A4 paper?  For countries that normally use A4 we have an A4.cnk which changes US letter reports to fit better on
> A4 paper.
>
> Otherwise it is probably just the margins that your printer or printer driver are imposing (as Charles mentions).
>
> David Musgrave [MSFT]
> Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
> Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
>
> Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
>
> mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com
> http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
>
> Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
------=_NextPart_0001_34774073

Hi Robert

The A4.CNK is the same for all countries.

There is a version available from my old company's website on the Development page. http://www.winthropdc.com/.

Or you can perform a UK install and grab the chunk.

David

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.

------=_NextPart_0001_34774073

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang3081{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Robert
\par
\par The A4.CNK is the same for all countries.
\par
\par There is a version available from my old company's website on the Development page. http://www.winthropdc.com/.
\par
\par Or you can perform a UK install and grab the chunk.
\par
\par David
\par
\par David Musgrave [MSFT]
\par Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
\par Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
\par
\par Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
\par http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
\par
\par mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
\par
\par Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_34774073--

0
dmusgrav7144 (312)

Scambled print order?
I have sevral files that are sent to me from another division to be printed on our large production color copier. We can print the same file to our BW copier and have no problems, however when the file is printed to the color machine it scrambles the page order. The stange thing is we have this proble with two out 5 or 6 files sent to us. They are all made in the same version of excel so it's not a version problem. Any ideas? Sound like a printer driver to me. you need to have your IS guy re-install the correct driver for that printer. if you are not having problems with the ...

blank list test needed
Hi, I'm deleting old files in a scheduled run. When there are old files my script will delete them. However, the remove-item produces an error when there are no files te delete. The "visual version", the real version simply does a remove-item. [....] { $Files = get-childitem $TargetFolder\$Filespec | Where {$_.LastWriteTime -lt $LastWrite } } foreach ($File in $Files) { Remove-Item $File | out-null} Produces the second time, if run twice: ----------<quote>------------------------------- Remove-Item : Cannot bind argument to parameter 'Path' ...

Transfer Order to an Invoice (SOP)
Hi, When you transfer an order to an Invoice, is there any possibility of printing the Order number on the Invoice report, as well. which field would contain the Order number from which the invoice was generated. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed ...

Hide collapsed group headers on print
Hi, I'm having a daily hours worked sheet. Every month has a total line. I can collapse de months using grouping of lines. I'd like to collapse all groups, expanding only the current month. No problem. On my print I don't want to have the collapsed month totals shown, these months are not relevant. How to accomplish this? Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Print Margins #3
I have created an 8-1/2x11 document that needs to print all the way to the edge of the page. I have reduced all of my margins to zero however, the print area is still cutting off short of the edge of the paper. Any help? "mickey" <mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFCC610E-748C-4CF4-BEC4-9099DB1CA7DC@microsoft.com... >I have created an 8-1/2x11 document that needs to print all the way to the > edge of the page. I have reduced all of my margins to zero however, the > print > area is still cutting off short of the edge of the paper. > &...

Auto invoice number
I am self employed and every week I fill out invoices, and sometimes get comfused what invoice number I need to use. what I would like to do is every time I open my work sheet is to have a auto invoice number for every time how do I do it, please be has clear and easy as possible because I am not very good with excel Cheers Dave Hi Dave, Look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "dave" <dave.elenor@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:JR7oh.42739$KT2.14623@newsfe2-win.ntli.net... |...

Outlook Messages are blank
We have a user with outlook 2000 who has received 3 emails today with blank messages (nothing in the message body). Other users who have been sent the same message receive text within the message. We run an exchange server and the user's email is kept in .pst files. Her .pst is about 80mb. The user did not make any changes to her email settings. Any clues as to what would cause this? On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:08:13 -0700, "Andy Henderson" <sfmarkh@pacbell.net> wrote: >We have a user with outlook 2000 who has received 3 emails today with blank >messages (nothing in...

Printed Quote
Curious is anyone has any samples of a printed quote using SRS? What other options for printed quotes are there? Hi, Our Advanced quote and order processing module allows you to quickly and easily create and print quotes in Microsoft CRM. Regards, David Smooha 516 609-5010 http://www.dynamicscrmaddons.com/AdvancedQuotes.asp "dmn8" wrote: > Curious is anyone has any samples of a printed quote using SRS? > > What other options for printed quotes are there? ...

How do you determine if a field is blank in a logical expression.
I am trying to utilize a logical expression to yield this result: If the field is blank return a value of no, if there is anything at all in the field return the value of yes. Basically, I am pulling data out of a database for a checklist. The user only cares if there is or is not data in that field. So I am trying to convert the data to a YES and a blank field to a NO. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks. Maybe... =if(a1="","no","yes") Van wrote: > > I am trying to utilize a logical expression to yield this result: > > If th...

eConnect PM Invoice
I need to migrate a few PM Invoices into Great Plains via eConnect. From the legacy system we have only the Invoice amount and their distributions. While inserting into eConnect using a C# code, taPMTransactionInsert transactionins = new taPMTransactionInsert(); transactionins.BACHNUMB = "OracleFin" ; transactionins.VCHNUMWK = System.Guid.NewGuid().ToString(); transactionins.VENDORID = "IMAGEMAK0001"; transactionins.DOCNUMBR = "MEGINV001" ; transactionins.DOCTYPE = 1 ; transactionins.PRCHAMNT = 100.00m ; transactionins.DOCAMNT = 100.00m ; transactionins.CHRGA...

Payables open invoice with zero unapplied, not because of not post
Last year in v6.0 a check in a computer check batch had two items on it that showed the invoice and CM amounts, but zero unapplied. The other checks in that batch are ok. We are now on v9.0. Users voided this check in order to correct the two with zero unapplied, everything returned to open (these show up on aging and inquiry) but in manual payment Apply window, 6 items show up with invoice amounts but zero unapplied. 2 were from the original check, 4 have never been on a check. How can we fix this so that the unapplied amounts are correct? Sounds like you need to run an update to the...

Print the word 'draft' across worksheet
Is it posible to print the word 'draft' across excel worksheet. Ken wrote > Is it posible to print the word 'draft' across excel > worksheet. > There has been a convoluted (IMO) method using WordArt in a Header I've seen mentioned here lately. I never could figure out how to get it to work. Then looked at my printer's Properties dialog, and it was included there. You may want to look here first to see if it's available: File|Page Setup|Page tab|Options button|Watermark tab Note it won't show until page is actually printed. -- David As ...

Issue with print display when word is saved as htm file
Can anyone tell me how I can fix this issue. We ask our clients to use Microsoft Word to create a document then save it as htm file. This htm file is used in our application. The issue is that when we do print display the htm file displays '?' question marks for single quotes and double quotes. We also have problems with formatting where the user adds bullets instead of numbering. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue? -- Tucson ...

Filling Blank Cells
Hi I run Excel 2K I have some information that I download from a mainframe into a spreadsheet. See Example Smith Training Module 1 Training Module 2 Training Module 3 Smith Training Module 4 Alder Training Module 1 Training Module 2 Alder Training Module 3 As you can see, the information that is duplicated leaves blank cells between the first and last entries of each unique record. I would like to have a macro or code or similar to be able to fill in these empty cells with the missing unique entries. Any su...

GP 10- SOP Integration with Silent MO generation
Has anyone performed a successful SOP integration with IM while utilizing the Silent MO generation option from a Sales Order? Our integration works fine until we activate this option in GP 10. Thanks! ...

Printing Mail merge documents
Hi I have set up labels in publisher that enable me to print 8 lables per A4 sheet - I need to mail merge different information into each label - when I print a sheet it prints out the same mail merged information into each label whereas I want to set it up so that it picks up 8 different entries from my mail merge. How do I do this? Kathy dear, what version of Publisher do you have??? While you are there, what version of Windows are you using??? -- Hi Kathy (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hi I have set up labels in publisher that enab...

Hyperlink to first blank cell in column?
(XL2007) Thanks to help from MVP Biff, I can return the row number of the first blank cell in a single-column named range using an array formula (http://tinyurl.com/qb689k). This is a dynamic range that will adjust as new items are added. I'm setting up a workbook in which I have a "Blank Master" sheet and a "Jobs List" sheet. The "Master" sheet will be copied and renamed for each month. I'd like to have a hyperlink on the "Master" sheet that will carry over to each new copied sheet that would take the user to the first blank cell in the JOB...

Can Outlook warn if sending with a blank subject line
When sending an email from Outlook 2003 can an option or rule be set to check for a blank subject line and bring up an 'are you sure?' type message when you click on Send? You can buy this cheap software to solve your problem: http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/prods/prod12.html -- Ricardo Silva [Outlook MVP] Add-ins for Microsoft(c) Outlook(c) http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/products.html As far as I know, there isn't a way. "ulkash" <ulkash@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B0B495A-1489-487B-ACF4-C9DEDFA74C11@microsoft.com... > When sending an e...

SOP Window Error
I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP transaction entry window. If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing anything, an error is popping up saying "An error occurred execting update statements" I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as it only happens to some users. Has anyone seen this? Hits -- I found the problem running a trace. Tables SVC00660 and SVC00661 had no permissions at all, and I added them for Dyngroup. Hitesh Varsani wrote: > I have updated my system to SP2 but getting...

Print out distribution lists and members??
Hello, Does anyone know how to print out the distribution list and members on Exchange 5.5? TIA, Gary here you go: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;160118 "GLH" <hornbeck@siskiyous.edu> wrote in message news:ufbsOhIjEHA.3612@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > Does anyone know how to print out the distribution list and members on > Exchange 5.5? > TIA, > Gary > > ...

receiving payment on invoice is not catagorized as income
I need Money to catagorize a received invoice payment as income. Currently, if I mark the invoice as paid it will add it as a deposit to the account but it is catagorized as "special" as opposed to income. So when I run my P&L reports all those paid invoices do not show up as income! Of course I can change the category to income but then I lose the ability to track that a certain invoice has been paid. Anyone know how to do this so that the invoice still shows paid and the deposit shows as income? Thanks! IIRC the income shows up (sales income?) when the invoice is ge...

SOP Blank invoice printing
I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen, all the information is theire. (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this? Thanks, -- Toni It's probably a margin issue. You should move the text over to the left on the report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Toni" wrote: > I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are > within the left and right border. Whe...

Print Checks in Vendor Name Order
Currently our AP checks are printing in Vendor ID order. How do we change the print order to be in alpha order by Vendor Name. Thanks. Allyson Allyson, When you get to the actual Print Payables Checks window, there is an "Sort Checks By" field at the bottom of the screen which will allow you to sort checks by payment number, Name, etc... -- Lyle U Allyson wrote: > Currently our AP checks are printing in Vendor ID order. How do we > change the print order to be in alpha order by Vendor Name. > > Thanks. > Allyson Will this work since our checks have the pr...

cannot transfer sales order to invoice
I am having an issue whereby several of our orders, after being fulfilled, are not getting transferred to an invoice when we transfer the batch. However, if I move these orders to a new batch and then transfer the new batch, the orders get transferred to invoices. I have tried this for a few of my orders and it has worked. However, I have several hundred open orders and I dont want to do this manually. Can anyone explain why this is happening and how to handle this issue. Jack Hi Jack How did these orders get created in SOP - imported? Also, did you perhaps change your SOP Document ...

Great Plains SOP Table Date Fields
I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP tables. I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the Order goes into effect. Could anyone clarify this for me? Go to the SDK and look at SOPTRX.RTF. It is the Sales Order Transaction flow by table and field. "Chris Hornung" wrote: > I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP > tables. I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the > ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the...