SOP Blank Invoice History - which field?

I am amending this report.  I am happy with the report footer with the Net,
Tax, Document total fields.  I note where these come from and the
'Funtional/Originating' calculation to force a functional currency/
originating currency field (per the option picked when the report is
written).  However, how do I 'emulate' this at the line item level.  I see no
F/O calculated fields (other than extended cost) - which fields should I use
for my own F/O calculation i.e. which field are the 'net amount', 'tax
amount' and 'gross amount' in originationg and functional currency?
Hope someone can help.
0
adam1685 (340)

Hi Adam
The fields you would need to use to create your own calculated fields at the
line level are as follows from the Sales Transaction Amounts Work table:
Originating Extended Price
Extended Price
Originating Tax Amount
Tax Amount
Originating Trade Discount Amount
Trade Discount Amount

Thanks,

--
Marge Swanson
Software Development Engineer

"Adam" wrote:

> I am amending this report.  I am happy with the report footer with the Net,
> Tax, Document total fields.  I note where these come from and the
> 'Funtional/Originating' calculation to force a functional currency/
> originating currency field (per the option picked when the report is
> written).  However, how do I 'emulate' this at the line item level.  I see no
> F/O calculated fields (other than extended cost) - which fields should I use
> for my own F/O calculation i.e. which field are the 'net amount', 'tax
> amount' and 'gross amount' in originationg and functional currency?
> Hope someone can help.
0
mswanso (30)

Customzing entities and adding attributes/fields to forms
Hello all, We are trying to add a custom field to the Case section of our crm. We have clicked through customize entities then chose case and clicked attributes. When we fill out the form and then try to save and close we get the message "An error has occured. Please see your system administrator." We are receiving this message any time we try to add any custom attributes. We are logged in with admin privs to both CRM and the domain. Is there an alternate way we should be approaching this? Thanks in advance Andy Andy - anything in the event application log from the Microsoft...

blank emails #5
hi, i am running exchange 2000 w/ outlook 2003 on terminal services 2003. one of my users sporadically will receive emails from valid senders (internal & external) with a blank body. however, when i check the internal sender's sent items, i do see that they did type a message in the body of the email. the strange part is that if they sent the email to more than one user, only one person will receive a blank email, the other user will receive the entire message body. please help. thanks, jen On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:56:39 -0500, "Jennifer Mar" <jmar@cityharvest.org>...

Opening Excel Spreadsheet and no data it is blank
Coworker asking me to reveiw their work and when I try and open excel it shows "ready" but there are no columns or rows it is all gray. But if I choose to look at full screen I can see everything except all the additional tabs. When opening this spreadsheet on another computer it is fine. When opening another file on my computer it is fine. Just this one file shows blank even though it is not. Try Window|Arrange|tiled and resize the way you like. It's a common problem with different window settings on different pcs--I bet one of you is using a desktop and the other a lapto...

Tax Detail on blank invoice form (non SOP)
how I can print tax detail on blank invoice form (non SOP blank form) ? On Oct 21, 11:34=A0am, Raheel Merchant <RaheelMerch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how I can print tax detail on blank invoice form (non SOP blank form) ? what tax detail you want to have printed? All applicable Tax sepertely i.e GST PST HST <epassapera@gmail.com> wrote in message news:10f0735c-ad62-4619-aee7-330d33b6fd8e@v15g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... On Oct 21, 11:34 am, Raheel Merchant <RaheelMerch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how I can print tax detail on blank invoice f...

reset fields in multiple records
Hi, I have an application where I have defined a field (yes/no). In a form this checkbox can on or off . I would like to have a button in this form which will reset this field for all the records. Is this possible? Vandanee, Use a button to run an Update Query. This sample Update query changes the [TestYN] in tblCustomers to all True. Private Sub cmdSetTestYNToTrue_Click DoCmd.RunSql "UPDATE tblCustomers SET tblCustomers.TestYN = True;" End Sub -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and ...

Combo Box to update fields in a form
I have a form which is used to enter client data into a table. I wish to use a combo box to search for a clients name and then show the clients record (address etc) into the other fields on the form from the original table the info was entered into. I have tried queries to no avail and have no knowledge of code, so answers in words of one syllable please Thanks "richard" <richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11D07930-3D55-490A-AD94-29E9E2709A68@microsoft.com... >I have a form which is used to enter client data into a table. I wish to >use > ...

Update multiselect field in table with code
Access 2007 under Vista Using a form to select variables for a report. One of the fields is a multi-value field in the underlying table. Have determined that following the selection of required items from the multi-select combo box and the clicking of the OK button, the underlying table is not immediately updated. The table is however properly update once the form is closed. This does not meet my purposes for the report generation, as exiting the form and returning is not a reasonable approach. I would like to use the After Update event from the multi-select combo box to ac...

URL type string field 'hack' in 3.0 possible?
Hi all, Our client had a requirement in 1.2 to have a field of type URL that would bring up a Windows Explorer window when clicked. For example, the URL field would contain the string "file:///C:\Customers". When doubled click it would display an Explorer window with the folder location to C:\Customers in a new window. When trying to duplicate this in 3.0, there is a pop up that displays, "Invalid protocol. Only HTTP and HTTPS are allowed in this field". I've tried searching all CRM specific javascript files in the file system to see if there is an occurrence to thi...

How to enter value in calculated field?
I'm calculating money as follows A1 B1 C1 $100 X [1] = $1000 C1 = A1*B1 The field with [] around it is an input. The user enters 2 for example and gets $2000. I'd also like the user to enter $2000 into C1 and get 2 in B1. However, once the user enters anything into C1, the formula is replaced with a constant value. How can I get the above to work with input for B1 and C1? Thanks, Brett You'll need an event macro. Put this in your worksheet code module (right-click on the worksheet tab and choose View Code): Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.R...

Viewing BCC field in Sent Message Box
Greetings, How can I view the BCC field (that I used) of a message in the Sentbox? I currently can not see a bcc section, Thanks In Advance, -Paul Je Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:39:12 -0400, "Paul Pruchnik" <prpruchnik@yahoo.com> skribis: >Greetings, > >How can I view the BCC field (that I used) of a message in the Sentbox? I >currently can not see a bcc section, Did you look at the menu under View? -- Steve M - unspam@hal-pcwax.org.invalid (remove wax and invalid to reply) "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depend...

What tables and fields should I use?
I am looking for database design help with my tables and fields. I have 75 questions, but I will continue to add more. I plan on giving at least 100 answers to each question. As a result I want to be able to keep a record of all the answers I give for a particular question. How many tables would you recommend I use? and what fields should be in each table? Teddy, Have a look at... http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3 -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.r...

populate fields with macro
Hi there, I'm trying to create a macro that will populate form fields with specific information. I have a few workbooks with cells that are named (firstname, lastname etc) and I'm wondering how to have a macro that when ran with a specific workbook, will fill those named fields with that information. I don't really have much experience with this, so any help is appreaciated! ...

Outlook
Hi Guys, Please could I have some help with a little problem that I'm having with Outlook 2000 (Build 9.0.0.2711)? I have several accounts set up (all under one identity - different email addresses) and all of the mail is delivered into one Inbox. I would like to have a column at the top of the Inbox that tells me what account received the email. I have tried adding the "To" field to the display but this simply displays the email address (or addresses) that the mail was sent to and not which of my accounts received it. I have managed to find a way around this by using a...

Adding automated content to existing fields
We have a database for our recieving department. For each package recieved, a lot number is assigned and typed in. Now we are looking to automate the lot number, having an automatic lot number generated and added when a package is recieved. I can generate the automatic number, but is there any way to do this and use the existing field? I don't want to disturbe the previous data for tracking purposes. If I can't figure this out, I will need to add a new field and searches become more complicated. Any suggestions? "Orlan" <Orlan@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Adding a Field to Table for Sorting Purposes
I am working on a report that needs to have the sections sorted in certain manner that is not alphabetical. Is it good practice to add a field to a small table to aid in the sorting or would this be considered poor design? Good practice. That is usually the best way to handle a custom sort. '==================================================== John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2008 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County '==================================================== ridgerunner wrote: > I am working ...

Payment method field on Returns
Hello! I was wondering if anyone else had this problem- printed returns do not show payment terms, nor can you look it up in the document in GP, as the area is grayed out. Is there any way to enable this field, so it prints? It's very frustrating to have to check CM everytime or just rely on the ol' memory. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! I believe, Returns don't display the terms. If you want to see the Terms in Return then modify window and you should be able to include it to display on the form. "ConnollyandCo" wrote: > Hello! I was wondering if anyo...

blank subject lines
Outlook 2007. Where do I set the option to warn me about sending messages with blank subject lines? here is one way http://www.dotnetfunda.com/articles/article590-validate-blank-subject-warning-for-outlook-2007.aspx badgolferman wrote: > Outlook 2007. > > Where do I set the option to warn me about sending messages with blank > subject lines? > ...

Export Access field using VBA to Outlook Message Window
I am not 100% sure how to do this. I have an Access Database and am going to be creating queries from the data. The most important field is going to be the e-mail field because once the user has the right query I want them to be able to click "E-mail" and it will take all the e-mails and open their outlook, create a new message window, and drop all the E-mails into the "To" box. I have looked around but i'm not sure how to make the Access VBA do this. Anyone have any tips or done something similar? Thank you for your time! On Oct 9, 12:01 pm, djjohnst <djjoh...@gma...

Populating a field
I've created a entry form which has a look-up field for the machineID. I would like that when the user selects the machineID in the look-up; other fields (location, model) are populated. Is it possible and what is the process? I have a query for the machine selection and used it to create a subform. But this doesn't accomplish my goal. The information isn't captured inthe main form's table. Try adding columns to a combobox and populating textboxes using the combo's column property (aircode): Sub cboWhatever_AfterUpdate() Me.txtTextbox1 = Me.cboWhatever.Colu...

Changing a text field into a date
I have a database whose job number is a date. The job number is a text field and we would also like to display it as a medium date. example job number is 110703 and we would also like to display it as 11-Jul-03. Suggestions? Thanks ...

Fields Collection
I need to make a symbolic reference to one of the fields in a report's RecordSource. I.e., Me.Fields(strMyFieldName) The above reference is invalid, but I don't know what other method to try? Thanks for any help, Bill Create a control on your report of the appropriate type. Set its Visible property to false. Set its controsource to the field in the recordsource you desire. Reference the control instead of the recordsource using "Me.ControlName." -Kris ...

how to view only email address in the address field?
Windows Xp Professional , Outlook 2003 and exchange 2007 We need to be able to just enter email address in the to fields however as soon as a user enters an email address Outlook replaces that with a name but we need to show just the email address. So far under Tools/Options/email options/advanced we have unchecked the boxes for Automatic Name checking and Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields and al;so have renamed the NK2 file but we the beast never goes away! Any suggestions will be appreciated. > Windows Xp Professional , Outlook 2003 and exchange 2007 > >...

Concatenating cells but excluding blanks
Hello, I am trying to create a result field, concatenating populated cells from the previous 12 columns on that line, but excluding blank cells and putting a * delimiting character between each instance - please find below a 4 column example. ID 1 2 3 4 Result Z A C D A*C*D Y B C B*C X A B D A*B*D Each of the 10,000 lines of the spreadsheet is different - there are at least 5 blank cells on each line Any help gratefully received. I am working in Excel 2007 Many thanks. Bob Try this: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5826/nonamee.png Micky "Bob Fr...

Include a field from previous record on current form
Can anyone explain how I can include a field from the previous record in an unbound text box on a form or report of the current record? I have a form which includes fields for storing the current quantities of liquids in tanks. What I would like to do is show what the volumes were previously on the form as well. I want to be able to view this for any record not just when adding a new record. Thanks One way would be to assign the value to a global variable. The global variable should be declared in a standard module, not in the coe module behind a form. This would keep the level(s) ava...

Required Field Msg Box loops. Can't close form...help
I have a form with some required fields. When they fail to enter data in that field, it pops up a message box. It takes them back to that field. What if they don't know the information and they want to close the form? I can't get that to work. I have added a "Close Form" button but it won't stop prompting with the msgbox from the required field. Any help in this matter? Here is the code. Thanks. [code]Private Sub ContactName_Exit(cancel As Integer) If IsNull(Me.ContactName) = True Then MsgBox "The Contact Name is required", vbExclamation, "Missing D...