SOP Batches all going to batch recovery

Hello,

I have an issue where a SOP batch always results in the:
" batch was interrrupted while receiving data from another module
and is available in the Batch Recovery Window." error.

It is available batch recovery with a status of  "Journal Printing
Interrupted".

Is this possibly a service pack issue? ...any ideas?

thx,
Doug
--
Doug Wilson
Great Plains Consultant

When you recover it, does it complete posting or return to an unposted state?
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Doug" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have an issue where a SOP batch always results in the:
> " batch was interrrupted while receiving data from another module
> and is available in the Batch Recovery Window." error.
>
> It is available batch recovery with a status of  "Journal Printing
> Interrupted".
>
> Is this possibly a service pack issue? ...any ideas?
>
> thx,
> Doug
> --
> Doug Wilson
> Great Plains Consultant
> MCS Canada
0
callen (2504)

Go online
Hi! My colleage doesn´t have any CRM toolbar but he has the CRM folders in Outlook. How does he get the toolbar back? It seems like he is deactivated so I try to activate him again but the only option I get when I rightclick on the symbol is Quit. I don´t find any Go Offline choice in the CRM menu bar... I have CRM 4.0 Hi Martin, Try going to CRM webclient and signing in, that should sign you back into the outlook client. If that doesnt do it then close out Outlook and open it back up. Jarrett http://www.dynamics4.com ...

Loss of Data going from Money 2001 to 2004
When I installed Money 2004, my previous 2001 was uninstalled, but its data converted into the new program. However, all but one entry in one credit-card account disappeared and no new entry appears when I try making a payment from another account. The one entry remaining is actually from a closed predecessor card account. This happened yesterday, and I may find more missing data. ...

Transfer Order to an Invoice (SOP)
Hi, When you transfer an order to an Invoice, is there any possibility of printing the Order number on the Invoice report, as well. which field would contain the Order number from which the invoice was generated. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed ...

SOP Window Error
I have updated my system to SP2 but getting an odd error with the SOP transaction entry window. If a user opens the window, but then closes it again without doing anything, an error is popping up saying "An error occurred execting update statements" I think it may be related to some security, but I don't where where as it only happens to some users. Has anyone seen this? Hits -- I found the problem running a trace. Tables SVC00660 and SVC00661 had no permissions at all, and I added them for Dyngroup. Hitesh Varsani wrote: > I have updated my system to SP2 but getting...

GP 10- SOP Integration with Silent MO generation
Has anyone performed a successful SOP integration with IM while utilizing the Silent MO generation option from a Sales Order? Our integration works fine until we activate this option in GP 10. Thanks! ...

Easy to use recovery guide?
I am writing up my exchange 2003 recovery plan. Just wanted to know if someone came across something better than what Microsoft has? I use the built in MS backup utility that dumps my 44 + gigs to a NAS. Thanks the DR whitepaper really covers it all...ensure you are getting good backups by doing a restore to an RSG once in awhile...there's also a great tool available for problems that can come up... http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=C86FA454-416C-4751- BD0E-5D945B8C107B&displaylang=en good utility to have available in times of crisis... -- Susan Conkey ...

Unable to recover Payables Batch through Batch Recovery.
We are unable to recover a Payables Batch we attempted to post by using Batch Recovery. When we get to the Batch Recovery screen we marked the Payables Batch and clicked on continue. When we did this we got the following error message "An open operation on table 'PM_Distribution_WORK_OPEN_TRX' has an incorrect record length." After clicking on OK we were prompted to return to Batch Recovery. When we returned to Batch Recovery we marked the Payables Batch again and clicked on continue. We then received a second error message that read as follows "An open opera...

batch marked for deletion
We have a batch that was accidentally partially deleted. we removed all sales from the batch to another batch and now when we try to delete the batch it says the batch is being edited by another user and yet it is not and it will not let us delete it from the sales batch window. Jeremey, You didn't indicate your version or platform, so this may or may not apply, but have you looked at the ClearBatchActivity.exe automated solution in CustomerSource? This generally will release the status of stuck batches, and its easy to run. Just be sure to read the notes carefully to be sure it ...

revenue expense deferral, recurring batches
If there is a transaction that happens monthly - and there is a need to defer these, it will be very helpful is the RED feature can be available for use in recurring batches. Currently, this is not possible and it becomes inconvenient to keep on entering transactions that happen on a regular basis. Quick journals are no help as you can not defer transactions on them as well. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you...

SOP Blank invoice printing
I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen, all the information is theire. (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this? Thanks, -- Toni It's probably a margin issue. You should move the text over to the left on the report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Toni" wrote: > I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are > within the left and right border. Whe...

Great Plains SOP Table Date Fields
I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP tables. I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the Order goes into effect. Could anyone clarify this for me? Go to the SDK and look at SOPTRX.RTF. It is the Sales Order Transaction flow by table and field. "Chris Hornung" wrote: > I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP > tables. I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the > ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the...

Recovery Storage Server
I have created a lab environment in order to correct a corrupted Exchange Mailbox. I have restored from backup to my new DC in the lab PC and the mailbox has mounted successfully. When I attempt to use EXMERGE to view the corrupt mailboxes, I am not able to see the mailboxes from the Production Domain. Do I need to import the ADCU from Production into my Lab? If so, how do I do this? What version of Exchange? Nue "Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:507E7F41-4FCE-4351-8730-51C114414818@microsoft.com... >I have created a lab environm...

Where can we go for real help?
Maybe I just don't understand. I've been using these newsgroups for a few years and more often then not I am disappointed with the results.... And those results are generally that after cursory responses, my posting is ignored. This is NOT a slam on anyone, and as I said, maybe I don't understand the role of Microsoft employees on these newsgroups... My latest posting about messages disappearing is an example. I research this on the web, msdn, AND this newsgroup before posting my message. I outlined in my message what I had tried (everything that was previously mention for ...

Macro SOP
Hi All, I recorded a macro in SOP using GP 9 and trying to edit it with microsoft word, How can I achieve to have it insert multiple item rows in a single SOP Number? Please help Thanks, Daniel ------=_NextPart_0001_841F15F6 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Daniel You will need to record entering more than one line to see how the code behaves. As a macro must have the correct number of lines to match the data, you might have to write some conditional code on the Word document using the IF field so you can make a section appear or disappear based on the lines...

Auto Allocate/Fulfill SOP when items are in multiple bins
GP Sales Order Processing requires additional data entry whenever a sales order quantity ordered exceeds the quantity avaiable in the Item Site Default Bin>Sales Order Fulfillment Bin. The allocation/fulfillment exception report will list the documents and items & instructions that "Additional bin selections are required for item number XXXXXX. We require a process to automatically allocate & fulfill by Document/Batch based on the quantity available in all bins for that item. Does anyone have a solution? -- RobertShap Created a solution - in SOP & Inventory>Auto ...

Customization in SOP
Hi all, I want to Pick the Price from the billing master table (New table) for the field '(L) Unit Price' in SOP Entry screen.In that table for every item price is stored in Lot level. After picking up the tax and further all should calcullate on the basis of (qty * '(L) Unit Price'). How to achieve this,help is appericiated. Regards Vishy ...

Ability to copy SOP Lines regardless of the price level on item.
We would like to have the ablitiy to copy SOP lines using the copier series even if the price level does not exist for the item. For example your target document has a default price level of "Retail", but the item that you are trying to copy is not setup for that price level. Currently you are not able to copy the items like this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow thi...

Ran scanpst.exe now emails going to wrong folders
After deleting a microsoft exchange account and running scanpst.exe in Outlook 2007, my emails are now being directed to archived inbox and sent folders instead of my regular inbox and sent folders. How do I redirect my emails to the proper folders? Thanks. Tools > Account Settings > Data Files Set the folder you want to use as your Default Restart Outlook -- Russ Valentine "Jack" <Jack @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68043296-E3C6-40CD-8FDA-840F60F423E9@microsoft.com... > After deleting a microsoft exchange account and running s...

IM SOP (Invoice) Document Number
I am bringing invoice information from another system into GP via integration manager. all works well with the exception of the Document Number/Invoice Number; I am using default; which creates a new number for each invoice item. does anyone have a vbscript that can be used to get the next invoice number for a client and use that number for all items coming in for that client during the integration. there would be multiple invoice items per client and multiple clients per integration. can anyone point me in the right direction or have a script(s) to handle this. thanks Do you have eCo...

eConnect SOP Header / SOP Detail Question
Hello, I am new to Great Plains and eConnect, but it has been given to me as our last in-house expert has left. So, I am trying to learn by jumping in with the wolves. My question is this. I am simply trying to load an invoice into GP via eConnect. I can get the header records in just fine, but when I try to load any detail lines, I get the following error: "Node taSopHdrIvcInsert not found in SOPTransactionType. The element node is reqired for this transaction type." This error to me seems like it cannont find the header record. I have verified that the SOP#, SOPType, and ...

Void All Open Orders in a Batch
Hello, Is there a quick way to void a Batch full of Open Orders? We had an EDI data error, which generated over two hundred 'ghost' copies of one hundred legit Sales Orders. I've moved the good Orders to a new batch, and do not want to sit here and manually Void the 'ghosts'. Thanks There is no way to void a whole batch. One workaround, if you are confident that all orders in this batch are 'ghosts', is to allow deletion of orders (in Sales Order Processing Setup), delete the entire batch, then disallow the deletion again. No record is kept of deleted tra...

Returns in SOP
Is it possible in SOP to copy the lines from an invoice into a return? Suppose I need to return an entire invoice. Do I have to create a return and then add each item to be returned? Can I just create the return, indicate the invoice to be returned and have all the lines be automatically added to the return? While the Sales Transaction Entry window is open go to the Menu bar and choose Extras then Create Return. Enter the Type ID, Customer and your invoice# then the system would list all the items on the invoice which you can choose for your return document. -- Microsoft Dynamics GP...

Incomplete Batches
Hi Need to select records where a batch is completed Batch is made up of "Items" which are complete when field [Result] has a value in it. I need my query to select batch numbers for which all "Items" are completed ignoring any part completed batches. Any help greatly appreciated Richard Use a subquery to check for any uncompleted Items. Assuming you have: - a table of Batches with a BatchID primary key - a table of Items, with: * a BatchID foreign key * a Result field (blank until done) then the query might look like this: SELECT Batches.* FROM Batches WHER...

out going email
I have a question. I can receive my emails, but I cant send one on Microsoft Mail I've gone to the help area, and checked and rechecked everything I did to set up my account. but again, I can get my emails but I cant send one, now the response I get is error # 0x800ccc19, can anyone help me with this? Thanks, -- Mira D. Jarrett, LMT, MTI, ESMT Certified classes in Equine Massage ~ Relax on a bed of Warm Stones ~ Call for you appointment 979.695.9387 ~ www.massagebymira.com Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database...

Apply SOP Returns to Open SOP Docs
It would be an HUGE timesaver to have the ability to apply SOP returns to open invoices at the time the return is being created/entered rather than having to wait until the return is posted before applying it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www...