SmartList for Canadian Payroll returns no data

We are running GP V10 and Canadian Payroll.  When our Payroll clerk tries to
run a SmartList for payroll data she gets nothing returned in her query
result.  She is able to see all of her data and do her Payroll work with no
issues, and her security access to Payroll data is correct.  Can anyone
advise as to what we may have missed in her security and / or setup that
would prevent her from seeing the data in her SmartList query?

As POWERUSER I get no results from the SmartList query either.

Appreciate any help or advice!

Thanks!

0
lmg (26)

Hi LMG

Which CPR Smartlists are you trying to run?

The CPR EMployees, Employees T4 and Pycode YTD are the only ones that return
any info for me.

the user isn't trying to run the US payroll smartlists are they?

Fliehigh

"LMG" wrote:

> We are running GP V10 and Canadian Payroll.  When our Payroll clerk tries to
> run a SmartList for payroll data she gets nothing returned in her query
> result.  She is able to see all of her data and do her Payroll work with no
> issues, and her security access to Payroll data is correct.  Can anyone
> advise as to what we may have missed in her security and / or setup that
> would prevent her from seeing the data in her SmartList query?
>
> As POWERUSER I get no results from the SmartList query either.
>
> Appreciate any help or advice!
>
> Thanks!

0
Fliehigh (443)
7/16/2008 7:10:01 PM
Hi!
Thanks very much for the response.  Maybe that's the problem - the User is
trying to run US SmartList.  Or she's trying to run something other than what
you've listed. I'll check it out with her - thanks for the tip!

"Fliehigh" wrote:

> Hi LMG
>
> Which CPR Smartlists are you trying to run?
>
> The CPR EMployees, Employees T4 and Pycode YTD are the only ones that return
> any info for me.
>
> the user isn't trying to run the US payroll smartlists are they?
>
> Fliehigh
>
> "LMG" wrote:
>
> > We are running GP V10 and Canadian Payroll.  When our Payroll clerk tries to
> > run a SmartList for payroll data she gets nothing returned in her query
> > result.  She is able to see all of her data and do her Payroll work with no
> > issues, and her security access to Payroll data is correct.  Can anyone
> > advise as to what we may have missed in her security and / or setup that
> > would prevent her from seeing the data in her SmartList query?
> >
> > As POWERUSER I get no results from the SmartList query either.
> >
> > Appreciate any help or advice!
> >
> > Thanks!

0
lmg (26)
7/16/2008 8:06:04 PM
NP let me know how you make out.

Fliehigh

"LMG" wrote:

> Hi!
> Thanks very much for the response.  Maybe that's the problem - the User is
> trying to run US SmartList.  Or she's trying to run something other than what
> you've listed. I'll check it out with her - thanks for the tip!
>

> "Fliehigh" wrote:
>
> > Hi LMG
> >
> > Which CPR Smartlists are you trying to run?
> >
> > The CPR EMployees, Employees T4 and Pycode YTD are the only ones that return
> > any info for me.
> >
> > the user isn't trying to run the US payroll smartlists are they?
> >
> > Fliehigh
> >
> > "LMG" wrote:
> >
> > > We are running GP V10 and Canadian Payroll.  When our Payroll clerk tries to
> > > run a SmartList for payroll data she gets nothing returned in her query
> > > result.  She is able to see all of her data and do her Payroll work with no
> > > issues, and her security access to Payroll data is correct.  Can anyone
> > > advise as to what we may have missed in her security and / or setup that
> > > would prevent her from seeing the data in her SmartList query?
> > >
> > > As POWERUSER I get no results from the SmartList query either.
> > >
> > > Appreciate any help or advice!
> > >
> > > Thanks!

0
Fliehigh (443)