Smart List Report for Inventory

Does anyone know if there is a smart list or any other
report that can be exported into excel to run an inventory
report that pulls a list with the list price and the
current cost price? We have tried and had no success.
There is not an option for this in the smart list function.
0
anonymous (74717)

If you cannot create this, you may want to look at the anyview creator
software from Accountable software.  Anyview allows you to create custom
smartlist objects.

Brian Begley
Business Microvar, Inc.
"Karen Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a smart list or any other
> report that can be exported into excel to run an inventory
> report that pulls a list with the list price and the
> current cost price? We have tried and had no success.
> There is not an option for this in the smart list function.

0
junk1 (10)
6/24/2004 6:11:55 PM
Have you looked under the Item Smart List?

0
anonymous (74717)
6/24/2004 6:48:20 PM
you can buy smartlist builder which will let you do just that

"Karen Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a smart list or any other
> report that can be exported into excel to run an inventory
> report that pulls a list with the list price and the
> current cost price? We have tried and had no success.
> There is not an option for this in the smart list function.

0
HSalim (1270)
6/24/2004 7:33:20 PM
Have a look at Smartlist Builder from
http://www.eonesolutions.com.au and Anyview from
http://www.accountable.com.

David Musgrave
Senior Development Consultant
MBS Services - Asia Pacific

Microsoft Business Solutions

mailto:dmusgrav@nospam-microsoft.com

0
dmusgrav (157)
6/25/2004 12:19:47 AM
Karen,

In version 5.5 the list price field was included in the Item object as it
came from the same table

However, in version 6.0 with the ability to have price list in multiple
currencies, there was not a new object created to support list price list.

As MBS have not scheduled to include an Item Price object, your option would
be to build your own with either Accountable's Anyview Creator, or eOne's
Smartlist Builder!

Robert

"Karen Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a smart list or any other
> report that can be exported into excel to run an inventory
> report that pulls a list with the list price and the
> current cost price? We have tried and had no success.
> There is not an option for this in the smart list function.

0
rcavill (5)

Smart Lists
We find it would be helpful if there were a different icon for each report based on the visibility (System, Company, User ID, User Class). I might also be helpful to see who created the report, maybe by right clicking the icon. -- Dave Stonesifer ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Global Address List / Address Lists in Exchange 2003
Hi. I've recently installed Small Business Server 2003 and have been testing clients with Outlook 2003 connecting to Exchange 2003. What I would like to do is have an address book stored on the server with all of the company's contacts, that anyone internally can add to and edit. I know that the GAL is already populated with all of the company employees who have mailboxes (from the Active Directory) but the GAL seems like it can only be viewed in the style of clicking "To" on a new email. What we would like to do is have ALL company contacts (both internal and external) in on...

Outlook Distribution Lists
I can find twenty answers to my '?'-I want to find the 'best practice' answer. Info- I work on team that is consultant with a company. Each member of team has multiple email address. depending on intention of email, it may have to be mailed to one or several of the each person's email addresses. We constantly sending to wrong address, miss or sending to too many addresses for each person. I'm looking for best and why - easiest and best way for me to send to them and them to save since possibility of at least 5 distr lists of the group but differen...

no smart tags
i downloaded a trial version of excel 2007...I want to update my excel stock portfolio with current stock prices...BUT THERE ARE NO SMART TAGS in my spread sheet...I tried to intall the smart tag install.exe file but it does not exist...trust me.. any suggestions...(no recognizers in smart tag) ...

Putting Products in a Pick List Custom Field
Is it possible to add a Picklist ( drop down box ) to a custom form, which has a list of products? Sorry, I don't mean Picklist I mean select box with the magnifying glass next to it so you can choose the products.. "Luke Baines" <luke.baines@eye4you.com.au> wrote in message news:OJTIomJPEHA.3476@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to add a Picklist ( drop down box ) to a custom form, which > has a list of products? > ...

Searching in a list box
Hi guys ... Here is an interesting one for you I have a list box on the screen with circa 300 from which to choose from. All these are unique and the screen is set up with many 'fields' which change data according to the option selected in the list box. Basically these are all linked with a vlookup formula. This all works fine. Now what i would like is to have an additional "Search field" were i can input a word and a search occurs in the list box i,e, in these unique fields and excel highlights in the list box the one which contains a similar word. If the word is...

Acess DB - list of worldwide contacts
I have created an Access DB showing a list of over 150 contacts worldwide. What would be ideal, to show them to the boss, would be to plot the cities against a map and reference them with a numbered flag relating to the corresponding record. Can this be done? Please Help. Google has a mapping api that may be able to help: http://code.google.com/apis/maps/ -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "YorksTopBear" <YorksTopBear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6842DCA5-3E0E-4F70...

Sop Report
i try to have the ship to, contact name and phone number on a sop order i have the function script do it for the ship to adress line 1, 2 and 3 but nothing for contact and phone number You could pull both from Sales Transaction Work. Have you tried doing that? -- Charles Allen, MVP "The_knee" wrote: > i try to have the ship to, contact name and phone number > on a sop order > > i have the function script do it for the ship to adress line 1, 2 and 3 > but nothing for contact and phone number > > Nop, I cant find the field in to Sales Transacti...

change csv list separator in excel 2007 Dutch version
I have Windows XP english version and office 2007 Dutch version. When creating a csv file from excel 2007 file a semi colon (;) is used as list separator instead of a comma (,). I already tried to change the list separator to a comma via Control Panel>Regional and Language options>Customize This does not work. When I change my current format to English (Control Panel>Regional and Language options) the list separator in the csv file changes to a comma. Is there a workaround so that I don't have to change the format every time? Thanks John Won't you have...

Word doc. list to excell worksheet, how to?
Its great to be able to use a chart/worksheet made in excel and transfer it to a word doc. but what I really need now is a solution to how to transfer a word doc. list into a brand new worksheet. Please help. You may be able to save it as a text file and then import into Excel. It's not clear what you have in your word doc however. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "lulilo" wrote: > Its great to be able to use a chart/worksheet made in excel and transfer it > to a word doc. but what I really need now is a solution to how to transfer a > word doc. list into a brand new work...

Drop Down List More
I have a drop down list, I want it to select the choice when the first letter is typed in. How can I do that? I just need the dropdown to ensure there are no typos in the answer. One way is to sort your validation list and at the beginning of the A's enter a single A, do the same for the beginning of the B's and all the way through to the Z's. Click in the cell that has the drop down validation and type in the letter of the list you desire... say you type in an O. DO NOT hit enter... leave the cell in the edit mode (still selected) and now hit your down arrow. ...

Do not produce the correct report
Hello, I use tabcontrol on my select form, in order to preview report as follows: 1. Tab1 or page 1 is to use combobox in order to produce all transactions for particulari supplier( selected supplier from Combo) 2. Tab2 or page2 is to use combo box for outstanding invoice only for a supplier selected from combo. My problem is when I run for the first time it says no records found while actually there are.. but when we run again, it shows the report correctly. Why is it some time it is correct when we run the 2nd time or we run the 1st tab it is correct for all transactions then we run...

Object error when trying to print custom reports
I am getting an [object error] message when trying to print custom reports or modified versions of canned reports. They display just fine within CRM, we just can't print them. I have already tried deleting the ActiveX to force a reload and manually reinstalling it using http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe with no luck. This is occuring on systems regardless of whether Crystal Designer is loaded. Any ideas? Open the reports in Crystal that you are having problems with and make sure that the "Save data with reports" option is not checked. (In Crystal...

how to scroll to a position in a multiselect list box ?
Access 2007 I have an estimating form (continuous form subform) that occupies all of the screen. I am working on creating a fairly friendly mechanism to allow the user to pop up a multi select box and choose multiple line items to group them together. (they right mouse click in the sequence field in the large form, choose a menu item 'Group into Visits') and it takes them in to a new form with the list box showing the record they just selected as highlighted. They can then multiselect additional records. By necessity the listbox is much shorter than the main estimatin...

Error when running Z report
When I generate the report I get the initial filter screen, and when I click ok to view the report, I get the following error message: "The report could not be loaded due to the following error: (-2147217900) Cannot truncate table 'Cashier' because it is being refrenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint. Hey Daniel did you ever got that problem fix with the Run-Time Error "2147217900" Cannot truncrate 'Cashier' becuase it belong to a foreign key. If so, Can you tell me how to do it Thanks Robert. "Daniel" wrote: > When I generate the report I get...

Report #2
Hi we have a different company and for each company we are using different report dictionary is it possible to use a single report dictionary all companies Regards Srinivasan Yes. -- Lyle U Srinivasan wrote: > > Hi we have a different company and for each company we are using > different report dictionary is it possible to use a single report > dictionary all companies > > Regards > Srinivasan OK, that was a bit too brief. Remember that security access to modified reports is specific to each company. Grant access to the modfied reports for each company where...

Custom Smart List Not Showing up in Smart List
Hello, I created a custom smart list, linking a custom sql table to the employee master table from Payroll. I call the Smart List Employee Allociations, but it does not see in Smart List screen when I bring it up. I am linking both tables on the employee id field. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Scott Hi Check this link http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbsgp/html/Smartlist.asp Also look out in web for "Explorer Application Programming Interface" related documents. Thanks "Scott" wrote: > Hello, > > I created a ...

Multi Query report
Hi All, I have a report that is produced from a query, it is running fine but i would like to add an additional text box on the report to pull the result from a different query column, is this possible? Thanks If both queries have something to key on. Like maybe an ID number or a part number, something that matches. Then use a subreport and link them using link master and child fields. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "blake7" wrote: > Hi All, I have a report that is produced from a query, it is running fine but > i would like to add an addi...

Changing Text Colors on Task List
I need to be able to change the color of specific task list entries in Outlook. Can anyone tell me how this can be accomplished? Thanks! Use the Automatic Formatting feature for this. While in the Tasks folder, click View | Current View | Customize Current View, then click the Automatic Formatting button. Set the formatting rules up as you want them. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Bob Bowers" <rbowers@levinco.com> wrote i...

Question about reports!
I customized my Spending By Category report so that it reflects ONLY one of my bank and credit card accounts I have in my MS Money. So now when I go to reports and choose Spending by Category everything works the way I want it to, but when I click on Home - My Money and see the Spending By Category report there, it reflects ALL my accounts for some reason. What can I do to fix that? Thank you! In microsoft.public.money, sergei_vlad wrote: >I customized my Spending By Category report so that it reflects ONLY one of >my bank and credit card accounts I have in my MS Money. So now w...

Smart PSA
Hi, Does anyone works with Smart PSA solution for Great Plains in UK? Regards, Ani ...

Mail List
Am using Outlook 2000. How do I do an "Undisclosed Recipient" mailing list? Bernard No such feature in Outlook. You can try this workaround if you think you need to. Few do. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q266339 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bernard Watkins" <techwriter@cox.net> wrote in message news:uRirB9SHFHA.2924@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Am using Outlook 2000. How do I do an "Undisclosed Recipient" mailing > list? > > Bernard > In news:uRirB9SHFHA.2924@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl, Bernard Watkins <te...

Who has a document which identify every drop down list value?
Although Microsoft provide a document identify the drop down value, It's just list the value name and not involve the numeric value. I feel not convenient in development. Could somebody give good advice? Joseph - have a look at the StringMap table in the MSCRM database, it has every picklist value (string and integer) for every entiry in the CRM Dave Ireland "Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:539E2C46-5DB7-4336-8B9D-5029CA31A8A2@microsoft.com... > Although Microsoft provide a document identify the drop down value, It's > just ...

Another Reporting Error
When running out-of-the-box CRM 4.0 reports I receive the following error in the Event Viewer: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMReporting Event Category: None Event ID: 19969 Date: 8/25/2008 Time: 2:30:05 PM User: N/A Computer: VOLPE-CRM Description: Web service request SetDataSourceCredentials to Report Server http://volpe-crm/reportserver failed with SoapException. Error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) I have done some research on this error but haven't found any suggestions that resolve the issue for me. Thanks, ...

Excel Drop Down lists
I've created a spreadsheet with a drop down list, however, i want the user to be able to select an from a list of options, which would then poplulate the cell with an associated code If they selected "slate" from the list below, the information put into the cell would be SL, any idea or advice on how i do this? Kindest regards Marta Slate SL Begin by selecting that cell and choosing Data Validation again and go to the [Error Alert] tab and clear the checkbox that says to show an error message when an entry not in th...