Small Business Server 2003

Is Great Plains 7.5 compatible with Small Business Server
2003?
0
anonymous (74717)

yes

--
Victoria Yudin
Microsoft MVP - Great Plains

"James" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is Great Plains 7.5 compatible with Small Business Server
> 2003?

0
victoria (3340)

AutoShape Arrows Missing in Excel 2003
I am having an issue I cannot explain. I have workbooks that contain a great number of lines (autoshapes) with arrow heads. These are in Excel 2000 format. When these files are opened in Excel 2003, most of the arrow heads are missing. They have worked perfectly in Excel 2000 for a very long time. Worse yet, if I save the workbook in Excel 2003, then the arrows are now permanently gone when viewed in Excel 2000. Anyone else seen this? Gerald ...

Intelligent Message Filter Exchange 2003 SP2
Does the IMF filter e-mail sent to public folders and contacts created in Exchange in the same manner as mail being sent to a user's mailbox? -- Lex IMF processes everything the same. Of course public folders do not have the Junk Email Folder functionality but the Gateway actions are applied as usual. cheers, Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Lex" <Lex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD2E852F-A30D-4FB5-8CF1-14AD0E1E7216@microsoft.com... > Doe...

Outlook 2000
How can I get back contact list in outlook after running exmerge for exchange 5.5? ...

small query
if constructor is private, can i create object thru mfc ...

EAS - SMTPProxy Registry Entry
Hi, I am having a problem with EAS where users in a certain domain cannot connect. It appears the issue is the users primary SMTP address is not listed in the 'default' recipient policy. So having digged around I have found a KB article 886346 describing the fix as adding the SMTPProxy registry entry. What the article doesn't mention is on which server, I assume it's the mailbox server but it could be the frontend server, I'm not sure. If somebody could confirm which server to make this change to it will be much appreciated. ...

Banned extensions
Hello, I was wondering if someone could point me to the reg hack that will allow "banned" file extensions for Outlook 2003. The reg hack that works for previous versions does not work. Thanks.. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "Jeff M." <spook_man@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:k81590d71n58o9q51eoio6p9vhbaa9bbi6@4ax.com... > Hello, > I was wondering if someone could point me to the reg hack that > will allow "banned" file extensions for Outlook 2003. The reg hack > that works for previous versions does not work. > ...

Project Server/Exchange Server SMTP connectivity
Is there an easy way to test the smtp connectivity between Project Server and Exchange Server. Retreiving tasks with the Outlook add-in seems to work fine, but notifications, updates, etc don't seem to be happening. Also, Am I correct that mail messages are sent only once a day using the smtp set up in Project Server? Hi Peter, From the Project Server you should be able to telnet on port 25 to your Exchange server (google for telnet 25 and you'll get some good pages and you'll be able to check it out). Outlook connnecting is a red herring, it doesn't use SM...

set default to busy for all day events
When I am scheduling an event in my outlook 2002 calendar and check all day I also have to change "Show time as" to busy. Is there any way to set the default to busy? Thanks Will No. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23gUuNkaxDHA.2308@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, Will Fleenor wrote: > When I am scheduling an event in my outlook 2002 calendar and check > all day I also have to change "Show time as" to busy. Is there any >...

Outlook 2003 "You forwarded this message" feild gone
I have no idea how this happened, I have multiple new computers running outlook 2003, one of them does not display the field at the top of the screen showing if they have replied or forwarded a message like normal, I cannot find any options to turn this off and I am kinda lost at this point, has anyone else seen or heard of this issue and have to fix it? Included is a screen shot of what is supposed to be display, I only have 1 machine that no longer shows this option. +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: outlook.jpg ...

installing CRM 3.0 and SQL2005 + RS on different server
Hi, I have a problem when I want to publish my CRM reports. I execute following cmd : C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Reports>publishreports CRMLAB "CRMLAB\ReportingGroup {5480f933-60cb-4f91-9f03-73f49cdaf97e}" "CRMLAB\VM-CRM30$" I receive following error : 22:20:11| Error| Publishing stopped due to following error 22:20:11| Error| SRS soap exception: The permissions granted to user 'CRMLAB\Administrator' are insufficient for performing this operation. Any Idea? I got the same error and at long last found the resolution. Make sure your user acc...

"Group" function very slow with Excel 2003 :( ... While very quick with Excel2000 :O)
HI We are facing a consistant difference in real time behavior between Excel 2003 behaviour and Excel 2000 behaviour in the usage ot the Group function... Using the exact same Excel file that have around 1000 lines with several level of grouping, the time needed to group under level 1 or 2 is around 2 to 3 seconds with Excel 2000 while it is around 25 to 30 seconds with Excel 2003. In both case the same function is quite immediat if we settle the calculation mode to manual... The same phenomenon can be seen if you ask for the group function on a file without any formulas while another big e...

Money 2004 Small Business: Adding Discounts
I have looked and looked for how to add discount items into my invoices, i.e, 10% discount, etc. Anyone know how to do this? I have run search after search under the Help files and haven't been able to come up with anything. On this note, how easy is it to enter a partial payment? Thanks for your help!! Jessie :) Click Invoices on the top toolbar. Click create new invoice. Enter the customer then click add item. You will see the discount box on the left-hand side under the description input field. You can enter a % discount or a $$ discount. >-----Original Message-----...

Business Contact Manager 2003
I have been trying to install Business Contact Manager for a few months now (running Beta Office 2003 and now Eval version) and every time I run the install it stops, rolls everything back and says: "Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 was not installed. The wizard was interrupted before Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 could be completely installed." I'm running WinXP Pro, no Exchange Server (apparently that has something to do with some errors), and I've disabled everything I can think of that might interrupt the installation (antivirus, screen save...

Rules not firing automatically in Outlook 2003 #2
I have an "always on" network connection to an Exchange Server and have a few dozen Rules set up in Outlook 2003. All of them either delete messages after they arrive or move them to a local folder after they arrive in my Inbox. If I select Tools/Rules and Alerts/Run Rules Now, select the checkbox for every single rule and click Run Now, everything works fine and all the rules do exactly what I expect. However, none of the rules fire when the messages arrive. I've dug and dug into various menus looking for some option that might control this but I haven't been a...

Viso 2003 evaluation
Why oh why, do I get 'page not found' when I try to order/download the evaluation copy? I believe it's because the evaluation period is over. You have to purchase the full version now... The beta is indeed complete, but MS will be providing a trial (evaluation) version soo. Randall Arnold "Daniel L. Belton" <abuse@spam.gov> wrote in message news:Q5Inb.27657$oC5.3758@clmboh1-nws5.columbus.rr.com... > I believe it's because the evaluation period is over. You have to purchase > the full version now... ...

Free/Busy Data #2
I have a user that gets an error message about free/busy data every time his mailbox does a send and recieve. "Unable to load personal free/busy data" What is the problem? ...

Outlook 2003 Addressees
Sometimes in my new Outlook 2003 there will be an apostrophe before and after email address. This occurs on incoming messages and messages I originate. I have checked my address book and can find nothing different between those entries that end up with the apostrophes and those that don't. I don't have the apostrophes in any of me address book/contacts entries. Any ideas? Thanks, Dennis ...

Import Access into Linux server
Hi, Our company has created an Access file (very basic database) and would like to import it into our server. Our server is currently web-hosted by a Linux server and the company that is hosting it says that they cannot convert this or add it on to the server. Do I have any other options or is this possible? Your help is greatly apprecaited. Thank You, Adam OK, you've alluded to two different operating systems - Windows & Linux - but you've posted to the newsgroup for Office on yet another... Macintosh. I honestly don't know where your issue can be best addressed,...

CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition
We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action Pack - but are encountering some difficulties. Does this application have to be installed onto an SBS server directly? Can it not be installed on a server which participates in a SBS domain? Regards -- Mark Baker Operations Manager SITOC Ltd Must be installed on SBS server. Ian "Mark Baker" <MarkBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E202DEC8-C1A5-4A3E-86F3-094D462ECBE8@microsoft.com... > We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action > Pack - > but are ...

sort Search Folders in Outlook 2003
Am I missing something here? I don't seem to be able to sort my Search Folders in Outlook 2003. You can't sort them, exactly. But you can rename them. If you want to place them in a certain order rename them: 1. [name] 2. [name] 3. [name] The folders with numbers will sort to the top and in numerical order. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "bucky3" <bucky3@mail....

CRM3.0: Small Business Edition only with Small Business Server?
Hi folks, if i have CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition, do i need mandatory the Small Business Server, or can i use the Windows Server 2000/2003 as well? thanks in advance, taxi Hello, Microsoft CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition is intended to run on the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 r2 (latest release). Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "taxi007" wrote: > Hi folks, > if i have CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition, do i need mandatory the Small > Business Server, or can i use the Windows Server 2000/2003 as well? > > thanks in advance, > taxi Hi, i m...

Hotmail in Outlook 2003 #2
Hi all, I'm using MS Office Outlook Professional 2003 on XP SP2. question, is it possible to have my Hotmail go to my Personal Folders inbox? The reason I ask, is that when the mail goes into my hotmail inbox, it doesn't show me if I've replied, forwarded, or anything. It just shows the email. Sadly, it's not a HUGE deal, but it's a real nuisance to try and figure out if I've replied or not. Sometimes I "THINK" that i've responded, only to find out that I haven't. The only resaon I ask, is that i accidentally drug an email from hotmail to my pers...

Infotechspectrum: Our Direct Client is urgently in need of "Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services".
Hi, Hope you are doing good. Please find the Requirement below and send me your Word format updated Resume if still available. Position : Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Location : Burbank CA. (Locals) Duration : Aug 28 thru Oct 31 Interview: Immediate Skill set Required: * 2-3 Yrs, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) * 2-3 Years developing reports from Great Plains Financials Tables. * Excellent English skills are critical here, spoken and written. Thanks ...

BOOKLET(SMALL)
Is there an easy way to make a small booklet in publisher? About a 10 page booklet. I want to divide a 8.5 by 11 sheet in quarters, and utilize both sides of the paper. I suppose to could cut the sheet in half? But I want to do this basically on one set in Publisher without having to open 2 or 3 documents? thanks The number of booklet pages are in numbers of four, i.e., four, eight, twelve, sixteen, etc. Four pages per sheet of paper. You could cut two pages from a booklet but it would literally mean trimming almost half a sheet in two. (Remember to retain enough to staple). A little p...

Some appointments in OWA give "Internal Server Error"
We have had a problem over the past few months where Mobile 5.0 phones do not properly get all the calendar items when they sync. They always miss a couple. Recently we have discovered that these appointments that do not sync also give a HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error when they are viewed in OWA. But others are viewable and email works fine as well..This only happens on a couple appointments for a couple users. Server: Windows 2k3 Standard Exchange 2003 SP2 Clients: Windows XP SP2/IE6 Windows Vista 32bit/IE7 "Jeffrey" <jeffreyvsmith@gmail.com> wrote in news:1172588812.5...