should be able to print ATP

I would like to be able to print out the Available to Promise information.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2d089892-1a1b-4a8a-9e3e-16757d015fff&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Printing Formulae #2
How do I get Excel to print formulae instead of values -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I haven't tested it, but try "CNTRL + ~" then print. The squigly thing is on the top left -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com <Tools> <Options> <View> tab, Put a check in "Formulas" and then <OK>. All formulas are now displayed, where you can now simply print the sheet. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! =========================...

Print preview magnifier
Word 2007 question... When I click on print preview, the magnifier tool is checked. Is there a way to change the default so the magnifier is unchecked? Thanks. The default cannot be changed via option settings. However, you could use a macro to invoke print preview, and have the macro toggle the magnifier off: Sub PrintPreviewNoMag() ActiveDocument.PrintPreview ' ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.Zoom.Percentage = 75 WordBasic.Magnifier End Sub Note that the commented-out line (') optionally could set the zoom percentage to 75% (or some other size) if...

Is this do-able?
Hello Everybody. A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access. He normally 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter) 2/ switches to 'pivot table view' 3/ exports to MS Excel We would love to do this in one step. Any suggestions? * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range reset, I believe. Thank you for any ideas. (** Is there a better newsgroup to post thi...

How can set up Excel to be able to print checks?
I wish to be able to build a template so I can print checks from an excel program. This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque writing routines. The code is open and commented. -- Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy - "catherine" <catherine@discussio...

winxp not able to join domain
hi! recently, i've some issues in a small grp of clients about 5% of the total 1000 PCs. We're not able to join these PCs into our win2003 domain. I've to rename the PCs before i can join to the domain. I've checked in the AD, the computer name is not there and all the dns, gateway and etc are correct. I didn't see any related msg in event viewer as well. for some of these pcs i've to re-join the domain for the user to login again. has anyone encouter this before? pls advise. thx Hello dkblee, Are the machines created from a not sysprepped image? Did...

Help printing from Excel
Hi I have payroll data - 1 row per month on worksheet 1. At the moment I copy and paste individual cells into sheet 2 (laid out to look like a payslip) and then print it. This means I either need loads of worksheets or can't save the data from the previous month. Is there a function that will print the row I ask in a predefined format, including standard data (ie name, payroll number etc)? So if someone tells me in September they have lost their July payslip I can reprint it using the July info, including the totals in row 14 that have changed by my adding August pay info. Tha...

should be able to print ATP
I would like to be able to print out the Available to Promise information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2d089892-1a1b-4a8a-9e3e-16757d015fff&dg=micros...

When printing emails my name appears at the top
When I print an email, my name appears in large letters at the top of the print. Does anyone know where this name comes from and how I can stop it appearing? It is confusing to have added by the printing process a name which may not be the name of either the sender of the email or of the recipient. Sorry, but there's no way to get rid of it. It's the name associated with the primary e-mail account in your profile. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. **...

Printing Account Statements
When printing account statements from Close Billing Cycle, our customer is producing hundreds of pages of output, even though he is not printing statements with 0 balance or no activity. He has two types of account, revolving for 'real' accounts and 'credit note' which are used to issue credit to a customer on a return. Is there a way to limit the output to only print the revolving accounts? ...

Printing a line at the end of every page
I have a spreadsheet that prints on about 70 pages. I would like to place a line at the bottom of each page. Is there a way to get Excel to do this automatically instead of manually placing the lines and having to move them each time I add rows in my spreadsheet. Thanks, Kristin Kristin, Similar to Word, you can put Page Headers and Footers on your Spreadhseet for Printing. Go to File/Page Setup and then click on the Tab for Header/Footer and then Custom Footer. You can then put either fixed text or a range of different fields, although it is significantly more limited than what y...

printing problems #3
We have an HP Laser Printer (1300) with plenty of ram.. and yet I get an error whenever I send something of legal size to the printer. Is anyone else having compatibility issues between Publisher and HP? I called HP support and they indicate it must be application problem.. i.e. issues with Publisher. Word docs print fine. Werner I forgot to mention. The printer is on a server. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Werner <wernerno@spamon.aibn.com>... > I called HP support and they indicate it must be application > problem.. i.e. issu...

Not able to modify another users shared tasks with owner permissio
Some of the users here have started using tasks and they have shared their tasks. Here is the senario. User A has some tasks and has given User B owner access to their tasks list. User B opens the shared tasks of User A and cannot change the names or due dates of any of the tasks. We are using outlook 2003 with a exchange 2003 server here. I have looked all over for a reason for this but havent found an answer any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks, What *kind* of access? Haven&#8217;t tried it, but I&#8217;d bet the delegate permissions need to be set to &#8220;Ed...

JPG Picture not Printing
Advice please. I am preparing an event programme in booklet form using Publisher 2003; a programme which I frequently use. The middle two pages are devoted to a map diagram showing the layout of the event. This has been prepared professionally and converted into a JPG formatted picture. When I insert the picture into the two pages and resize to fit it is displayed perfectly on the two page view of the Publisher screen. However, when I display using the print preview button all I see is a blank page. When I print out the paper is also blank. I have tried various permutations of tools ...

I can not print jpeg pics. inserted in my excell sheets.
When I insert a picture to an excell sheet, a black box prints where the picture should be. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix? ...

Print labels...
Hi, when a cashier must be to print labels, what use? For example.. only items with new prices (I receive items price by mail all days.. food market). Now I set a flag into Item properties (WebItem) and when open wizard I use the filter.. you? Thank you Antonio Hi Antonio, Try Rite Label; http://www.rite.us/custom/ritelabel.htm It senses when you've added new items, changed prices, etc, so that you can easily print labels for these without the rigmarole. It also works awesome for chain stores. Rick Feuling Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) www.rite.us "...

How can i print without margins
I am trying to print for postcard on one sheet, when i print the sheet i have margins set somewhere so it wont print on the corners. I have gone to arrange layout guides, and made that 0 that makes the pink line on the paper go all the way out, but i still have this blue dotted line Please someone tell me how to get rid of it, it wont let me print properly. O r any other solutions The layout guides have nothing to do with printing. Your printer must be capable of borderless printing. Please indicate what kind of printer you are using. -- Ron "Exit521" <Exit521@discussions...

How can force enable macros to be able to open my workbook?
I would like to be able to force employees to enable macros for a certain workbook or it will not let them open the workbook. And maybe put a password on it so if i would like to modify the workbook without the macros enabled. set up the workbook so that the only sheet showing is one with a message which says "You must enable macros for this workbook to work." in a large obvious font. Have the workbook password protected and all sheets veryhidden. In the workbook_Open event, hid that message-sheet & display the sheets which you'd need to have visible. So, if the user disab...

Printing options 11x17 paper
When I choose "custom" paper, it allows me to set 11x17, however, it divides the poster into 4 parts and prints it 'tiled'. How do I change the "printing options" under the "print setup" tab? Is your currently selected printer capable of printing on 11 X 17 paper and if it can is 11X17 selected in page setup, printer and paper tab? If not you will have trouble printing on that size paper..... "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5E00D5C-51D6-432B-BA38-640F000A8311@microsoft.com... > When I choose "...

how do you print addresses in proper order when mail merge to a po
I create a postcard in publisher with 4 postcard to a 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper, when printing 1 sided all is well, when I print 2 sided (duplex printer) the address that goes with the client name on the front is not correct. I know this has to do with the orientation of the printer and how it "TURNS" the paper over for 2 sided printing but can't find away to fix it - thanks for your help You will have to create two databases if you want Bill's address on one side and Dear Bill on the other. Data #1 Data#2 Bill Mabel Mabel ...

Printing charts across more than 1 page
I would like to know if it is possible to print 1 chart across more than 1 page, as the chart I'm working on has 500 items on the X axis. I have tried to paste it into excel and expand it from there but I can't get it to print out. Steph - I think I would try to make 5 charts with 100 items each, or some similar break down. At least that way, each page gets a Y axis. You could embed the chart in a worksheet (right click the chart, choose Location from the popup menu, check Object, and pick the sheet from the list). Then change to Page Break preview, and stretch your chart t...

I am not able to do this...
I apologise cause of my lack of knowledge to do this. I have 2 questions 1) I need to copy all my excel files to a pen drive or CD. so, i searched them by using XP search function. I selected all, copied and pasted to pen drive but a prompt was immediately received "cannot read from source file or disk " 2) When a Excel file is generated and saved, can it be automatically saved in a different file in order to have all xls files duplicated in one XLS Folder ? Can I received some help to solve this matter ? I will be very appreciative of it. Os. #2. You could have a m...

won't print in landscape
hi, i have a excel document that won't print in landscape from my computer --- but it will from another printer. i've tried changing the settings from the control panel and within the excel sheet but for some reason the settings won't save and it just won't print landscape. can someone help me? thanks, Mike The first thing I'd try is to reinstall that printer driver. But that's just a guess. After you do this and if it still fails, can you print landscape in any other application (MSWord?). mike wrote: > > hi, > > i have a excel document that won&...

Print preview #3
Is there anyway of scrolling through all worksheets in a workbook in print preview. Rather than having to close the print preview, select the next worksheet and then go to print preview again. Select all sheets: Keep Ctrl depressed while you click on tabs or: Keep Shift depressed, click on first, then last tab HTH -- AP "Graham Whitehead" <gwhitehead77@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: u6IqJZ1pGHA.2400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there anyway of scrolling through all worksheets in a workbook in print > preview. Rather than having to close the pri...

A picture is printing that does not show on the screen
When I print my document a picture prints, but I can't find it in my document. I don't want it to be anywhere in this document. camsnanny <camsnanny@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When I print my document a picture prints, but I can't find it in my > document. I don't want it to be anywhere in this document. Do you have watermarks turned on in your printer driver? Is the picture on the Master Page? Press Ctrl+M to check. Is the picture in the Scratch Area? Zoom out and scroll around. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Be able to print a batch of RM Documents
Suggestion: I would like to be able to print a batch of documents created in the Receivables Transaction entry window. Our client does not have SOP or invoicing. I understand you are able to print a batch of RM documents if you have enabled by switching on the 'Enable GST for Australia/New Zealand' and 'Enable Tax Date' in the Company Setup options... however I believe you should be able to print these batches whether or not these options are turned on. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...