Shop Calendar needs to be expanded

Many firms, including customers of mine, change the number of hours worked
per day (closing early on Friday, for example) and will plan extra shifts
during selected weeks for seasonal work loads.   These are company wide
settings, not work center specific changes.

The calendar functions need to be expanded.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b8fe9f2a-635b-458c-86cd-8ccdb4bcb3a7&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Exchange Calendar Syncing Issue
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange My work uses Exchange 2003, I have Outlook 2007 on WinXP, and at home I use Entourage 2008 in OS 10.6.3. If I create a calendar event on my Mac it will show up in my calendar in Outlook and it is 'pushed' to my Blackberry. However any events created in Outlook are not showing up in Entourage. I also noticed my Categories do not match my Outlook ones. <br><br>Any help with this would be great! My company IT people don't support Macs fully so they can't help me. ...

Sharing Calendars Remotely
Can anyone suggest how two or three computers that are not networked, except that all are connected to the 'net, can share Outlook 2000 calendars? put the server address for the outlook that you want to share into each one of the computers. hope that helped. >-----Original Message----- >Can anyone suggest how two or three computers that are not networked, >except that all are connected to the 'net, can share Outlook 2000 >calendars? >. > On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 05:42:15 GMT, loki wrote in <news:a9d601c3ebaa $cf6b28a0$a601280a@phx.gbl>: > put the s...

Expanding Data As Needed
I am wondering if there is a way to automatically expand a list of data that varys with clients, as needed. For instance, I have an Input Worksheet, where all information is entered on this page and every other worksheets is linked to the Input Worksheet. As the number of accounts that clients hold varies, is there away to add the acounts to the Input page where it will expand the information of the other worksheets automatically. I would like to prevent the need of having extra spaces to cover the amount of accounts that clients may have. That way if one client has three accounts and the ne...

Need to Make A Chart
I need to make a chart in Excel that plots two numbers onto a graph. The X and Y zero points will intersect in the middle and all points on the graph will be plotted either to the left/right and up/down of the center point. Example: X Value: -4.0 Y Value: 2.5 The point will be plotted 4 ticks to the left and 2.5 ticks above the zero intersection point. How do I do this? -- NorthStar Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. Spam protected -- Remove _NadaSpam_ to e-mail Hi, In A1 type X; in B1 type Y Let's say you have 6 points; enter them in A2...

Bold Calendar Dates
My "Company Calendar" is only bolding dates to where people have set their time as "Out of Office." Can I make the dates bold for ALL entries? If not, could I set the default "Show Time as:" Out of Office? -- Wack ---- This message will self destruct. ...

outlook exchange calendar problem
System: Outlook 03 and 07, Exchange Server 03 Users: User A uses Outlook 03 Users X and Y using outlook 07 (on different PCs) The exchange server restarts every night. Situation: User A creates an appointment in his calendar. Users X and Y can also read it (exchange 03). Problem: This time, only the outlook from User X will get the appointment from User A. User Y didnt get it at all (it happened that User Y got it on the next day) Another time its happening, only that User Y will get it and not User X. ...

Making a shopping list #2
Thanks for all your replies. I'll try the first one first and then mov on if needed. AlfD. Sorry to say m8, I didn't really understand your answer :D ANyway, about time you emailed me again, just to say hello, y miserable git : -- EARTHWALKE ----------------------------------------------------------------------- EARTHWALKER's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=493 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26586 ...

VBA macro guru help needed!
So here's the deal. Each month I have a workbook named RetailClientTemplate_YYMM.xls which contains sheets named by locale abbreviation (EN, ES, DE, IT, etc.). I have workbooks named RetailProjectLog_DATE.xlsx generated each day that are saved into a specific folder location. Each row on the first sheet in each RPL workbook has a locale in column A that matches the name of one of the sheets in the RCT workbook. What I need to do is make a macro that will copy & paste the rest of the data from each row in each of the RPL books (sheet(1), range B4:Q200, and col P data sep...

Synchronize calendars
Hi, We have a user who would like his calendar to synchronize automatically with a shared calendar so when someone schedules an appointment with the shared calendar, it shows up in his calendar on his Blackberry device. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? Thanks. C Hello: Off the top of my head, the most feasible approach would be to open up the resource mailbox in Outlook and add the user as a Delegate who receives the mailbox's meeting- related messages. To my knowledge, you cannot synchronize with more than 1 mailbox and that mailbox has to be the primary mailbox in ...

income/expenses spreadsheet for small shop
I need a simple spreadsheet to keep a log of daily takings and expenses for a small hairdressing salon Try to look at some of these to see if there are any that will fit you http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Trims" <Trims@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD640E42-FD82-4E94-AA9E-4DB678F2489D@microsoft.com... >I need a simple spreadsheet to keep a log of daily takings and expenses for >a > small hair...

Need help- send/receive icon
Hi.. Using Outlook (Office) 2000 / XP Home. I accidentally dragged my tool Outlook toolbar and wound up anchoring it to my desktop.. I went nuts trying to figure out how to get it back and in the interim 'reset' my tool bars... (I did find that a double-click put it back). But now, I cannot figure out, or recall, how to get the send/receive moving envelopes dialog icon back to the lower tray.. (an envelope appear). Where do I look for this?? It's a good indicator for me when I click send/receive as well as when Outlook is automatically sending/receiving... Thanks! -- B&...

Bill Calendar
I have a bill that keeps showing up as past due, even when I've entered it into my bank info, besides that, when I go to the bill calendar and try to edit the series the screen blanks but never allows me to get to the actual bill. I've done both the quick and standard repairs and that doesn't seem to help. I'm at a loss as to what to try next. -- BJ I turned off MNY06 bill (re)minder. I enter bills as received to NTBK bill pay or pay as appropriate. Magazine subscriptions renew reminders go directly to trash can. Landlord reminds me of rent due. There, problem solved ....

newbie needs help with CSocket
Hi, I have questions with the following code snippet. All my questions are embedded as comments: m_pSocket = new CSocket(this); if (!m_pSocket->Create()) { delete m_pSocket; m_pSocket = NULL; return FALSE; } CString strAddr; UINT intPort; m_pSocket->GetSockName(strAddr, intPort); //I am getting strAddr as 0.0.0.0, intPort as 2731 //I did not assign IP address or port number. Is this normal? while (!m_pSocket->Connect(lpszAddress, nPort + 700)) { if (AfxMessageBox(IDS_RETRYCONNECT,MB_YESNO) == IDNO) { delete m_pSocket; m_pSocket = NULL; return FALSE; ...

Tasks not showing in Outlook 2002 Calendar view
I've read the previous article that suggested right clicking on the Tasks Header in the calendar view, but unfortunatley, not even the header shows. Instead of having a task view, below the small month calender, there are just 3 months worth of calendars showing down the right side of the screen. See this pic: http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/images/departments/information_services/missingtasks.jpg Ok... Answered my own question. After seeing the picture that I posted, it dawned on me that the screen resolution was set too low. I set it to 1280x1024 and viola! The tasks list showed up. Th...

How can I keep the format change in a publisher calendar?
I create a calendar for school and divide a cell, shading the half and enter text. When I come back to that month the shading is gone and the text is overflowing. How can I stop that from happening? What version Publisher? I can't duplicate this. Are you using a wizard or creating the table manually? Are you manually dividing the cell or using the cell diagonals dialog under the table menu? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "missspider" <missspider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Configuring OWA2003 so that users don't need to use the 'domain\username' method for authentication?
What permissions do I need to change on an OWA 2003 FE/BE topology, so that my users can simply enter their standard domain username and password (i.e. login: fred password: pass) rather than having to use the domain\username (i.e. login: domain\fred password: pass). We're a small single Exchange 2003 site, and I know this is doable. My problem is we recently rebuilt our Exchange 2003 BE server and I forgot what the permissions changes that were applied which allowed users to log in using the method above. Thanks, Rob Gordon Perlegen Sciences You can go into IIS and enter a defaul...

Shopping Made Easy
This site helped me during the holidays.Check out http://www.christmasplayland.com which offers some great resources and tons of deals.I definitely saved time shopping for deals online at this site. ...

Business Shop
Diamond Investment http://giuelith.wordpress.com/about/ Merchant Business http://merchantbusiness.blogspot.com/ Celebrities Portfolios http://wellnessmerchant.blogspot.com/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Communiques-Celebrities Giuen Holding Ltd. Construction Equipment Order http://jetequip.blogspot.com/ When exploratory plans for future constructions encompass ideas ideally on inexpensive land, also requirement for expertise on construction equipment become demand for performance. We know it would more than satisfy every other conversation as well as applications for prospects to m...

Calendar by Month
When I view my calendar by month it is defaulting to Dec 28 when today is January 25 - if I view by week or day it is fine. It is just by month that it won't start at the current date. "CPDIANE" <CPDIANE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1B1F9C7-7742-4D50-B1C4-CD9F3FA49730@microsoft.com... > When I view my calendar by month it is defaulting to Dec 28 when today is > January 25 - if I view by week or day it is fine. It is just by month that > it > won't start at the current date. Outlook will show you the current month with t...

Need GP implementation people in San Diego who can speak Spanish
Executive search firm in San Diego / Tijuana is looking for some experienced GP implementation people in San Diego who are willing / able to work with clients who have operations on both sides of the border. Corporate office in San Diego and Manufacturing / Import / Export in Tijuana, right across the border. This is a permanent opportunity on the U.S. payroll. If you know people you'd like to refer, please contact. Jim Tello or Ileana Velazquez EP Search (619) 661-1900 JimTello@epsearch.com ...

Public Folder calendar
I can send an invitation to a public folder, but is there a way to auto-accept the invite? I need to do this because we have a mixed enviroment macs and pc's and need to have a company calendar that everyone can post to. I am using Exchange 2003 and need this last function to work before I can purchase and go live! Auto-Accept Script I would check http://www.exchangecode.com/ for the script - they likely have an updated version. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this addres...

Public Calendar
Is it possible to get reminders on a public calendar to pop up? Thanks, Jasper See if http://www.slovaktech.com/remindermanager.htm helps. Jasper Recto wrote: > Is it possible to get reminders on a public calendar to pop up? > > Thanks, > Jasper ...

comparison shopping: cleartype compatible?
Is the latest version of Money compatible with ClearType, as are Word, Excel, etc.? A demo page on the Intuit website shows me that Quicken is not. I use a flat panel display and don't want to do without font smoothing. Who knows? Since the only place the user has any control over selection of the fonts to be used is on displayed reports, I'm betting for most of the Money UIs it comes down to whether the system fonts Money uses are or are not hinted for ClearType. D/L the trial from http://www.microsoft.com/money, install it, and see for yourself what it looks like. "Dave"...

Show open work orders on large screen in shop
I have a customer request that may sound sort of unusual. I am having trouble coming up with words for it so that I can even do a search for a solution! It's not that complex, but I don't know the "right words" to search for a solution. I am working on an Access 2KDB for a manufacturing company. One division does onsite repair. They have multiple crews that are dispatched to various sites to perform the repairs. Currently they use a whiteboard to update status of the jobs. The Access DB has a "Jobs in Work" screen that displays all of the key information that the w...

Theatrical Calendar
My client was using Publisher 97 to create calendars where the start of the week was Monday instead of Sunday (he called it a 'theatrical calendar'). He upgraded to Publisher 2000 and now does not have an option for the week to start on a Monday. Is this correct or am I missing something? Why would this feature have been removed? Who the hell do you think you are questioning the removal of excellent features Microsoft decided for you no longer need in the later version. Look they are *SUBSTANTIALLY* better going back to Publisher 97 as it is a far superior product in every way to...