Shipping document #2

Hi,

I am using GP 10 with the Country/Region Selection as United States. Since I
have a peculiar requirement for shipping documents. I came to know regarding
German Shipping documents which will suit my requirement exactly, but it
requires Germany as Country/Region Selection.

Is there anyway to use this Germany shipping documents eventhough my
installation is United States? Anyone has that chunk file which will work in
United States installation?

Thanks in advance.
Madan
0
Madan (1)

Conditional Formatting dates #2
In column A are dates starting at 01/01/2004 and going to 12/31/2004 by day. I want to use conditional formatting to highlight paydates. The best logic I can 'write' is ... starting (and including) on Jan 2nd, 2004 and every 14 days thereafter, highlight the cell blue. Can anyone give me a solution to do that? TIA, AlanN Alan, Use a CF condition of Formula Is, with a formula of =MOD(A1,14)=6 then format as required -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "AlanN" <me@...

how to edit a scanned document
need to no how to edit a scanned document - after it has been scanned in to the pc-step by step Did your scanner come with OCR? Do you have Office 2003? What model scanner are you using? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "daisy29" <daisy29@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1AF0CCA-421E-47E6-9B92-6D2E8348AB16@microsoft.com... > need to no how to edit a scanned document - after it has been scanned in to > the pc-step by step You need an OCR (optical character recognition) progr...

Interest Only #2
Any ideas on how to create an Interest Only loan? I just converted from 2002 to 2007 and I knew that 2002 didn't have the ability primarily because IO loans weren't really that common. I tried to change my loan in 2007 but it won't let me. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Reiner Schmidt wrote: >Any ideas on how to create an Interest Only loan? I just converted from 2002 >to 2007 and I knew that 2002 didn't have the ability primarily because IO >loans weren't really that common. I tried to change my loan in 2007 but it >won't let me. Any ideas?...

Unable to unplug the USB device if I open and close any document from USB device from my application
Hi, I have written a aplication which support specific file format document say .dat file. By using this application I can open \ read \ write the .dat files. But If I open a .dat file which is present in USB device and modify the content of a file and close the file properly then if i try to unplug the USB (without closing my application) then Windows Vista \ XP will not allow to unplug the USB device it says "Windows can's stop your Generic volume device....." message box. To unplug the USB device I have to close my application. Can anyone please tell me why I am u...

semicolon separated values #2
Thank you very Much Jim, that works great. Both options, I only have t do it a couple of times a week so I may just use the regional setting at the moment. Thanks again. Mark -- saybu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- saybut's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=594 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26501 ...

How to move about in a document
How do you move to a certain page or to the end of a document? You can use F5 to display the goto dialog. There you can enter the page or section number you want to go to. CTRL+END will get you straight to the end of the document. Yves "richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message news:%232Ukeb%23uKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How do you move to a certain page or to the end of a document? You can also use the DocMap which lets you select Sections/Headings to navigate the document. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "richard" <rmk...

ROUND DATA TO 2 DECIMAL PLACES
i want to convert multi decimal place data to 2 decimal places including showing zeros. Old excell used currency formula- cant find how on latest office. Help Roy, Put your curser in the cell that contains the number you want to round. Go to the standard toolbar and click on Format -> Cells -> Number Tab - and choose the format that you want (Currency, Number, etc.). There is an input for how many decimals that you want to round your number to here also. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "roy in sunbury" wrote: > i want to convert multi decimal ...

Outlook Today customization #2
I recently did clean install of W2K OS and Office 2000 w/Outlook, installed all the service packs and patches for W2K and Office 2K pro and now I can't customize the Outlook Today page. How can I fix this problem? "Michael R." <miker@tpmco.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0ed901c36274$4c551a80$a601280a@phx.gbl > I recently did clean install of W2K OS and Office 2000 > w/Outlook, installed all the service packs and patches for > W2K and Office 2K pro and now I can't customize the > Outlook Today page. How can I fix this problem? Hello Michael, did you i...

DB Documenter
Hi. In Access 97 you could run the DB Documenter tool and then save the results as an Object Definition table for reporting on. I cannot seem to do this in Access 2003. Can this still be done? Cheers, Steve. Is Tools > Analyze > Documenter what you seek? It generates a report, or you can export the data to a variety of formats. "FBxiii" <FBxiii@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E3AE4C5-C83C-4682-B47D-7BCFA74089D8@microsoft.com... > Hi. > > In Access 97 you could run the DB Documenter tool and then save the > results > as an Object...

pdf headings picked up from adobe in document map
A Word document has been converted to pdf using adobe. The headings which adobe use as bookmarks have now been picked up in word. How do I get rid of them? ...

Hyperlinks displayed incorrectly when composing #2
Hello :-) I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 and send/reply to e-mails in HTML, using Word as my editor. I am having a problem whenever I compose, reply-to or forward an e-mail. Once the compose window opens up, whenever you create links in the body of the message (or if any are present already), they are not displayed in the usual way of being underlined like they would in MS Word. Instead they format as: { HYPERLINK "http://www.example.com/" } However when they are sent, they appear to the recipient in the usual way or being blue and underlined so you can click them. Is there a...

Partially invoicing a Drop-Ship Order Linked to a Drop-Ship PO
Can you partially invoice a drop-ship order in SOP that is linked to a drop-ship PO? We received an invoice from one of our vendors that was for a drop- ship PO we issued to them. They did not ship the complete order...only a partial. We matched the partial invoice to the drop- ship PO and processed it, but now need to invoice the customer for the partial. In the drop-ship order in SOP, it shows the quantity fulfilled for the line item as the amount from the vendor invoice, but in the Quantity to Invoice field, it shows the total quantity ordered when the customer placed the order. Is the...

too many recipients #2
Is there something that I can check off in the MS Outlook accounts, etc that allows me to send an email to many email addresses. Just recently my 452 contacts in one of my groups within my address book was "too many recipients", however last week I tried to send something to under 100 individual addresses in my address book and that too would not send (and after I split the addresses b/w separate emails, I realized it was b/c again there was "too many recipients"). Is there a maximum number of recipients and why? How do I change that? How can a company send ou...

Enable HTTPS/SSL OWA Exchange 2000 cluster #2
I am trying to enable https for owa on an exchange 2000 cluster. I am not sure what is happening but basically the page never opens, I get no errors in the event logs or on the page, the page just reads can not be displayed. On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:44:02 -0700, "jason" <jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to enable https for owa on an exchange 2000 cluster. > >I am not sure what is happening but basically the page never opens, I get no >errors in the event logs or on the page, the page just reads can not be >displayed. Don't expose...

PO Ship to Address is Blank
I am using the POP Blank Invoice and I don't get any information appearing in the Ship to field. This is a field from the Printed Document List, but I am unusre as to why it is blank on my report. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Craig Craig In the PO Entry window, Click the Arrow next to Vendor ID that opens Vendor ID expansion window where You have to look for Ship To lookup field. A Tick mark shall appear next to Ship To Field, if setup properly in Company Addresses Window. I'm suspecting the PO in question is missing this Ship To field which is why, You're ...

GWAT #2
Can anyone help me with this question please? What is the GWAT in 5.5 called in 2003 and why is it better? Thanks in advance GWART = Gateway Address Routing Table. Exchange 200x uses link state routing instead of a GWART. This article will help: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=263249 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Slipper1" <cunn1l1ngus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Pjegd.84$T34.48@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > Can anyone help me with this question please? > > What is the GWAT in 5...

Tax on shipping #3
How can I have sales tax applied to shipping charges using the RMS shipping function? Will they apply the same as they do for items on the invoice? Thanks, Dan Rishworth Enduro Sport, Inc. Toronto, Canada -- Dan Rishworth Enduro Sport, Inc. Tel: 416-449-0432 x26 http://www.endurosport.com/ Dan, Not until 2.0 in Jan 07 -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with...

Losing the Document in a SDI application
I have a fairly complicated SDI application which recently has had the problem that it, at times, looses the document. Basic architecture is SDI, with a splitter window. The Document has three views: View1 is always present in Pane(0,0) of the splitter. View2 and View3 are presented in Pane(0,1) of the splitter, with the Mainframe handling the switching between the two. The application has a serial connection to a piece of lab equipment. We have a threaded serial communication class, which posts a message when data is received. When the RECEIVED message is posted, the Mainframe rea...

Division 2 numbers
Hello I want generate at random numbers in 2 columns that results division was be only integer example: 6/2=3 or 4/2=2 or 9/3=3 i will be do that in visual basic thx for help gregor -- E-mail odczytasz po kliknieciu na: http://cerbermail.com/?Sa8ZdOqkxK Nr gadu-gadu: 36786 One way: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myRng As Range Dim wks As Worksheet Dim MaxNumber As Long Dim MinNumber As Long Dim maxResult As Long Dim minResult As Long MaxNumber = 25 MinNumber = 3 maxResult = 10 minResult = 2 Set wks = ActiveSheet With wks ...

Public folders in OWA #2
I had a problem earlier this week with getting OWA to work, finally got it working, when i added the defualt app under IIS. But when it comes up now if you go to public folders it shows it as a Directory rather than the normal outlook contacts look....you can browse it all the way to the contact, like this: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:51 AM 893 Bob Ponder.EML Any ideas? Sounds like you modified something in IIS Admin, then had those settings propagate down to the Public vdir. The only way I've ever been able to fix the view problem you are mentioning is to reinstall...

Our organization needs Drop Ship in GP8.0 and later.it was in 7.5
The drop Ship feature has been eliminated from 8.0, why?! It was a tool that we had seen in 7.5 and was part of our decision to purchase GP. This feature will save hundreds of man hours on an annual basis. Please consider updating or loading it into updates. Crucial!!!! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and th...

restore public folder #2
Hi, I have restored the pub.edb in order to restore a public folder, I have restored it and all the services all running but when I try to see properties of the public folder in Exchange-Administrator message appears: The object cannot be found in the directory. This may be because replication has not completed. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no.: c1010aae What can I do to see the properties ? Exchange-server 5.5 is installed on a W2K-server with Active Directory. Thanks. John This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C45F46.23E86A00 Content-Type: text...

Shipping and Handling
Is there any report that I can call up that tells me what my shipping and handling charges are for a particular period? We use the function in POS; we create a new customer every time and fill in the s&h this way....any way of tracking this?? Thanks CT ...

CashBook Multicurrency document Apply
Hi, I am currently using GP 9 with cashbook management.I made a multicurrency sales invoice transaction in the AR module posted it.On Cash receipt for that customer through Bank management,the sales invoice is not visible in the list of Appliable documents. the online help says only transactions made in functional currency will be available in the list. how can i apply documents made in multicurrency in AR module. thanks in advance. Feradh Zain. We normally enter cash receipts through the cash receipts entry window in Receivables Management (AR). Are you sure you are entering the...

Clear recent document list
Dear all, how do I clear the recent document list in the project gallery in MS Office 2004 ? I just want to reset it, because for some reason some documents I open daily do not get listed. Thanks, Nick, In article <1170418387.788411.117200@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com>, "Nick" <nhinze@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear all, > > how do I clear the recent document list in the project gallery in MS > Office 2004 ? I just want to reset it, because for some reason some > documents I open daily do not get listed. They're stored in the ~:Library:Preferenc...