Set 1099 Box on Vendor Options With Web Services

We are creating vendors through Web Services for Dynamics GP 10.0. One of the
items we need to fill is the field labeled "1099 Box" on the "Vendor
Maintenance Options" window. We can set the tax type (via the "Tax1099Type"
property of the vendor), but we cannot find the field that allows us to set
the 1099 Box to "2 - Royalties" for instance. We need that field exposed
through eConnect/Web Services, please.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0f91d340-66c1-47bd-b5ed-e4823d762454&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

CRM External Web Access
Where can I find instructions on configuring our CRM site to be available via the web? We're using SBS 2003 with ISA 2004. -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com on the CRM cd there should be a documentation folder with a PDF of the implementation guide.or download it here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&DisplayLang=en This is a good read: http://www.sbs-rocks.com/crm/crmsbeinstall.htm "karupspc@yahoo.com" wrote: > on the CRM ...

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Upgrading soon: Which PCCharge option is right for us?
Hey all, I am the IT director for a two store craft chain (approximately 15 lanes). My company is going to be upgrading to Microsoft RMS over the summer. Our credit card processor, Paymentech, has strongly recommended using PCCharge as payment solution. I was wondering which version we need to get -- we are looking for a solution that the cashier won't even know is there. In other words, we don't want to train our cashiers to use RMS and PCCharge. We just want them to know how to use RMS and let PCCharge handle all of the work. That said, do we need PCCharge Payment Server, or PCCha...

Text boxes and arrows on charts help
Hi, I hope my description for what I'm trying to do is clear and easy to help with. I have a scatter plot and for some of the datapoints I would like to put text boxes on the chart to comment on important features of the data and arrows pointing from the text boxes to the relevant datapoints to which they are referring to. However, the chart will have additional data appended to it on many occasions in the future, which would grow the x and y axes. How can I make the text boxes and arrows move, for when the extra data is added, so that they always point/indicate the required datap...

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" option problem
I want to backup the all message sent or received by mailboxes, I find that there is an option "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store " in Exchanger 2003. I had selected this option and forward to public folder. But I found that not all message will be archived. - All message sent by mailboxes can be archived - Some Messages come from mailboxes will not be archived Eg: yahoo, hotmail, and other company Is this option not archive this message ? Any other setting need to configure ? Dennis ...

How to set backcolour

Forms Combo Box
Does anyone know haw to make the Forms Combo box font bigger?? No can do. You could try the Controls toolbox one, but not recommended if usin several controls because these ones are very buggy. More properties more trouble -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Display cell contents in a text box (shape) and linking
Dear Experts: below macro grabs the contents of cell B7 and displays it in a text box (shape, not a control!). How do I have to re-write the code to have the contents of the cell linked to the contents of the shape. That is, whenever the cell contents changes, the contents of the text box is to be updated as well. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas Sub AddTextBox() ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextBox(msoTextOrientationHorizontal, 97.5, 28.5, 96.75 _ , 17.25).Select Selection.Characters.Text = Range("B7") With Sel...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

can't resize a text box basic
I am creating some software flow diagrams. I add a box and try to add some text. I want the text to be on the box but it ends up being really long and I can't figure out how to re-size it. It ends up being too long. It disappears when I go back to working with the box. When I go to text mode then the text box is too long but I can't figure out how to delete it or resize it to fit on my box. Then I go back to the shape mode and the text box disappears. tia, Hello J, Have a look at this post: http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2006/08/15/694710.aspx If you haven't come a...

problem connecting to online services
I am using Micorsoft 2003. I am able to download statements into money from my bank, but I cannot seem to get the set up online services to work through money. I have talked to my bank and they see no problem on their end. Here's what happens: I go to set up the onoine services, I choose the correct bank (bank one), enter correct user name and pw and click next and I get the "Call Progress" screen with the movoing dots and thats it. It never resolves to the next page. I have tried disabling my firewall and antivirus. I have installed all of the latest Money updates....

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

SMTP Service hangs on Ex2K3 on 2K Server
I've recently started having the smtp service hangin and mail piling up in the queue without any apparent reason. Box is 2K server with Ex 2003. There are no events in the event log at the times this happens. Any thoughts as to where to start looking? Any local AV clients with port filter rules enabled? Or local firewall software? Is there any pattern to the service hanging, eg time? Nue "Lew Berry" <LewBerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3771C379-7B42-46BF-BF94-B3C819345195@microsoft.com... > I've recently started having the smtp service h...

Set Focus

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Parameter Query with List Box
Hi, I am experimenting with parameter queries and am wondering if anyone has ever managed to swap a list box with the default box that pops up asking for a parameter value to be entered. My thinking is the list box in its place would be more user-friendly as the user would only have to select from a set of values rather than have to both remember and type in values into the default box. Any ideas? Thanks Barkley ...