service pack 4

has anyone has had this error
script '[49]() of form SOP_Entry' no found.
after the service pack 4a installation.....in the latin american version

thanks!

uninstall Exchange 2003 #4
Hi All- I want to completely uninstall Exchange 2003 and zap all entries pointing to it in Active Directory. When I attempt to uninstall Exchange I am receiving this error: "The component "Microsoft Exchange Messaing and Collaboration Services" cannot be assigned the action "Remove" because: - One or more users currently use a mailbox store on this server. These users must be moved to a mailbox store on a different server or disabled before uninstalling this server." I mail disabled every single account and am still receiving this message. This all happ...

4 panel brochure, where are the inside panels
I am trying to create a 4 panel brochure, I understand the formatting of the templates so far, but where is the page layout to design the inside 4 panels? Thanks! ~ Carla 4panels4Carla wrote: > I am trying to create a 4 panel brochure, I understand the formatting > of the templates so far, but where is the page layout to design the > inside 4 panels? > > Thanks! > ~ Carla ====================== Are you using Publisher 2007? Go to...Change Template / Brochures... In your right panel you will see...Options / Page size... Choose...4-panel...and several choices will appear....

getting reporting services web service to work
The error I am getting is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on the web-service.? Thus to correc...

Conditional formating #4
I want a macro that will hide the values in a cell if another cell is blank Name Cost Paid Balance Jane Doe $10.00 $10.00 John Doe 5.00 5.00 5.00 Using Excel 2000 If Name is Null or Blank Hide Balance. If Name is not null show balance. Tonie Torie, Use Format>Conditional Formatting and set the dont colour to white. The formula would be =$A1="" -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Tonie Crawford" &l...

Mail delivery issue #4
Hi, I discovered something very weird in my Exchange org (Exchange 2003 SP2). An e-mail was sent from in Internet SMTP address to three of our internal mailboxes (One was in the To field and the other two in the Cc field). The e-mail arrived in only one mailbox. I did a message track and, indeed, the message was delivered internally to only one mailbox. Any reason why whould Exchange do that? This is a interesting finding that puts a question mark next to Exchange's reliability. Note: - I looged into the mailbox that did receive the message and read the header of the e-mail. It ...

sites and services servers
Hi I recently went into our AD site and services and noticed under servers there are about 4 servers that havent been online for months. Is it safe to just remove/delete them here? Also our licensing server is listing a dead server? Wondering why it never showed anything in event log. This is a 2003 sp2 server in a small domain with 2 other DCs Thanks Shem You need to perform a metadata cleanup. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736378(WS.10).aspx You can follow this article to change the licensing sever http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc...

CRM services (help!!!!)
I have CRM installed on a W2K3 SP1 box, member server The CRM was installed to have the accompanying services run under the Domain Admin acct. I know that in someway the authentication is tied into to AD, from doing some reading up on CRM. Can I switch the services to run under the 'Local System' acct. without any problems. Reason being is that I have some KDC event ID 11 errors showing on my DC, which state that there are duplicate SPN name associated with the server running the CRM, and with further research found that the SPN names for the server were also attached to the A...

Services don't start when server restarts.
The information store and MTA stacks services do not start when server is restarted. How do I fix this problem? Check your Event Veiwer, any errors? What are the associated event id #'s. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Micah Pokorney" <micah@primeadvantage.com> wrote in message news:137f01c3df7d$df537300$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The information store and MTA stacks services do not > start when server is restarted. How do I fix this > problem? ...

Resolution for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed
------=_NextPart_0001_EC57D3FB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon, Microsoft has released a fix for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Development team has identified problems when Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows XP SP3 is installed. Running these service packs, without the below fix installed, may cause data loss in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System or Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale datab...

MTA Service
Hello, we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA is working anybody can suggest. regards "azam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i >have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA >service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA >is working anybody can suggest. >regards Check the application event log. There will be some ev...

Service Scheduling MS CRM
Guys There are some extremely knowledgeable people in here I am hoping some one can help me. Any help you can give me is appreciate. We will not mind paying for your help if you are a freelancer and would spend time getting this to work for us. We have an implementation of Microsoft CRM 3.0 and would like to use the Service Scheduling to help us run our fleet of buses. We have a fleet of 8 buses, 6 drivers and need to schedule them for a variety of jobs. Each bus has a capacity of 20, 30 or 50. The buses can be out of order and drivers can be on holiday or off sick. We want to able ...

import from outlook express #4
...what is the easiest way to import all the stuf (messages, contacts and accounts) from OE6 to Outlook 2003? thanx You can try exporting from OE to Outlook using OE's File menu > Export commands "bingo" <graba_66REMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23bQUJFIvFHA.2396@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > ..what is the easiest way to import all the stuf (messages, contacts and > accounts) from OE6 to Outlook 2003? Use Export from within Outlook Express. Best is to (manually) setup the account in Outlook first. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-ou...

Default automatic start Exchange Services
I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services that get started "Automatic". Thanks. Hi, It would help if you posted which version of Exchange server you are using :-) Leif "AllenM" <ghost@nodomain.com> wrote in message news:e$yvgFfcGHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the >sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services >that get started "Automatic". Thanks...

Removing Personal Folders in Services
Hello I have a problem in removing my other Personal Folder (2003 and 2004 folders) in my Folder list, I already change the Delivery to another Folder (2005 forlder) then I want to delete the other personal folders. I used the Close "Personal Folders" to close the old personal forlders but the folder still exist in my Folder List and when I open the Services then the Delivery tab the old folder still exist. How can i remove that? Can you help me with this, is there something i can do to the registry, something like that pls helppp.... Hi You may want to create a new profile ...

CRM 4.0: Do notes carry over in lead conversion?
Hi all, I know that in CRM 3.0, when you convert a lead, you lose the notes associated with it. Is this still the case with CRM 4.0? Is there maybe a way to fix that now--mapping relationships?!? Thanks. Hi, Same is the case in CRM 4. Notes of Lead will stay with Lead after conversion to Account or contact. To move them to Account or contact, you need coding. Llugin or workflow assembly will work for you. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP Microsoft CRM Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profil...

Calendar #4
I've created calendars in MS Publisher and want to get them into a document in WORD. However, when I COPY/PASTE the text of the calendars appears as a list. is there any way to get them in directly? I tried PRINTING/SCANNING/INSERTING but the quality is poor. In Word, edit, open the Office clipboard, click the paste symbol. You will have a lot of grief doing this no matter what you try. Any image that goes along with the calendar will separate. Have you thought about converting the calendar to an image? Right-click, save as a picture. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.mi...

The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to sta
Several error messages in the System event log as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7000 Date: 5/12/2004 Time: 3:18:56 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM01 Description: The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to start due to the following error: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Hi Brian I have had same hassle at one of ou...

VC++ 2008 Feature Pack -> Outlookbar
Hello, i got s strange problem with an MFC application under VC++ 2008 with the feature pack installed. I had build a SDI application with an outlook bar. The application was build with the wizard. After building and runnning of the generated code, everything worked fine, and the outlook bar on the left pane was visible and functional (folder button and calendar button). After the following lines in the CMainFrame::CreateOutlookBar() funtion had been disabled (via comments): //tree.Create(dwTreeStyle, rectDummy, &bar, 1200); //bNameValid = strTemp.LoadString(IDS_FOLDERS); //ASSERT...

Folder View: 4 x Outlook Today
Hello, When I open the Folder View pane, I see 4 occurences of Outlook Today (Personal Folders), all identical. How can I get rid of the superfluous 3? Best regards, Marianne. Marianne <plouvier@kabelfoon.net> wrote: > When I open the Folder View pane, I see 4 occurences of Outlook Today > (Personal Folders), all identical. How can I get rid of the > superfluous 3? Best regards, The brute-force way for any version of Outlook is to create a new mail profile (Control Panel's Mail applet). There are other ways, but they vary with the version of Outlook you use, which y...

GP 8 Service Pack 5 Service Advantage
Hi, I am upgrading from GP 8 to GP 9 as the first step I installed GP 8 SP 5 and getting error message about SVC00951 (invalid object), which is a ServiceAdvantage table. There are no ServiceAdvantage tables in the company database. any ideas ? thanks Syed ...

adding button on edit.aspx and calling external .net web service in event handler
Hi, In the case section in Microsoft CRM Server if I open through web site in iis,I go to the edit.aspx and try adding a button server control or html control button,asp.net control addition gives error,because perhaps the formbase is a custom control refrenced through assembly,so I am looking to add a button on the page from where I can call a web service to send a fax,is it possible through isv config file,this is my first day in office with this server,I get errors in the case screen when i add aspx button to edit.aspx,the whole form seems to be made from 3 custom controls thru 3 assembly ...

Windows service with web service interface
Hi Friends, I want to design a windows service that also has web service interface. Any tips for that ? Thanks Ashish I think this is the wrong newsgroup for this type of question. You are better off finding a more appropriate newsgroup. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ashish" <asdd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#nj3aTuXDHA.3232@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi Friends, > I want to design a windows service that also has web service interface. Any > tips for that ? > Thanks > Ashish > ...

Service Management Equipment Inquiry
Would like the ability to grant users view-only access to Equipment Records. There is no read-only window for Equipment. The users would need to see the same information that exists on the Equipment Maintenance window, but not have the ability to make changes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cli...

Messenger Service Not Installed Error
I recently deleted then reinstalled MSN. Now every time I try to sign into my MSN explorer account I get the following error: "Messenger Not Installed MSN Messenger Service is not installed on this machine. It is a critical part of MSN Explorer and must be repaired before you can use MSN Explorer again. We'd like to repair it for you." When I allow MSN to "Repair Now" I get a notice that MSN has experience an internal error and must resart. When I go through the process of reporting the error, this is supposedly what is error signature sent: AppNa...

CEdit Control #4
Hi, I would like to display the value of an int variable in a textbox. I am using the MFC Dialog based application compiled using visual studio.net 2005. Initially, i am able to display a string in the textbox via: CWnd* pWnd = GetDlgItem(IDC_EDIT2); pWnd->SetWindowText(_T("Hockey is best!")); The IDC_EDIT2 is a CEdit Textbox control. However when i try to display an integer value by the following codes: CString countnos; int countvalue=100; countnos.Format( "%lu", countvalue ); JASMINE.SetWindowTextW(countnos); There is an error msg: error C2664: 'void ATL...