Select Bank Transactions is empty

Hi,
I am using Great Plains 7.5
Have been using it for over 6 years now, but have never seen this problem before. Hope someone can help me.
When I go to Transactions _ Financial _ Reconcile.
I select a Checkbook ID (can see the Ending Balance amount, and dates)
click on Transactions, and the Select Bank Transactions window opens, but no data.
The Adjusted Bank and Book Balances are there, together with the Difference. But no transactions..

Help please..

Get Started with SQLite and Visual Studio
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/20f7912e-6fa7-40eb-b31b-b6f46d4f2c6a/get-started-with-sqlite-a.aspx

Hi N C,

Double check your dates on the Reconcile Bank Statements window. If you do
not have any outstanding items the screen will look just like you described.
If you go to the Checkbook Register Inquiry window and set the 'Included'
field to show only Unreconciled items, do you have anything in the list that
is dated before the cutoff date you entered in the Reconcile Bank Statements
window?

Kind regards,

Leslie

"N C" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using Great Plains 7.5
> Have been using it for over 6 years now, but have never seen this problem before. Hope someone can help me.
> When I go to Transactions _ Financial _ Reconcile.
> I select a Checkbook ID (can see the Ending Balance amount, and dates)
> click on Transactions, and the Select Bank Transactions window opens, but no data.
> The Adjusted Bank and Book Balances are there, together with the Difference. But no transactions..
>
> Help please..

> Get Started with SQLite and Visual Studio
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/20f7912e-6fa7-40eb-b31b-b6f46d4f2c6a/get-started-with-sqlite-a.aspx
> .

Run report on multi selected records.

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

Two Logins With One Bank
I purchased Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe with the hope that most of my banks had been added to make my life simpler. I noticed that the new program works with Capital One bank/credit cards, but I am having a problem getting it to work. Unlike MBNA, if you have more than one credit card with CapitalOne you have to log into their website with two different log ins. I got Money2005 to connect and update/download my transactions for one account, but I cant seem to find how to tell it to use a different log in name/password for the 2nd account. Has anyone else come across this problem and ...

Select contact then hangs

Downloaded Transaction from One Payee not showing
Recently I noticed that when I download my back statement that transactions from Toys "R" Us are not showing up in my register. I have check the ofx file and the transaction is there. I have not noticed this behavior with any other Payees. I have tried deleting Toys "R" Us from the payee list, but it has not helped. Any ideas? bump, any help? In microsoft.public.money, Alon wrote: >Recently I noticed that when I download my back statement that transactions >from Toys "R" Us are not showing up in my register. I have check the ofx >file and th...

Selecting rows from various sheets

select text in Calendar

Link select with a blast

On POS: Disallow Tendering with no items rung in the transaction
You can tender a transaction even when no items have ever been recorded. The drawer doesnt open but the receipt prints, as if it were legitimate transaction and it leaves room for potential cashier fraud. This should not be allowed under any circumstances. Perhaps if the balance is Zero and items were previously recorded(voided or refunded) there can be an option to allow or not allow finalization. Or with Manager Override. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &...

Select Case in a Change Event

Select Records based another table...

Problems with washington mutual business banking.
I can not connect to washington mutual bank from money 2005, any one else having same problem? I see this bank in list but does not connect? I am having the same issue... I believe I got it to work for a while, but I had to erase the on-line configuration and now it says on-line isn't available to connect. Still working on finding a solution. "anil" wrote: > I can not connect to washington mutual bank from money 2005, any one else > having same problem? I see this bank in list but does not connect? > ...

transaction log limit in Exchange Server 2010?
Twice I've run into Event 514 on my current Exchange 2003 system. We are currently planning our transition to Exchange 2010, and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a limit to the number of transaction logs that Exchange 2010 can generate? If there is, what is it? I'm working on how many databases to use to split up our users, and figure the more users in a database, the more transaction logs. I couldn't find anything on the subject here in the newsgroups or in the MS Knowledgebase. Thanks in advance. -RAM The transaction log filename has more digits in ...

Multi-Select List Box Does Not Retain Selected Items
I created an Outlook Form in 2003. But when I select items in the list box they do not remain select when I select another control on the form. Any suggestions? Did you bind the list box to a keywords field? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "kaykay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:276dd01c4638d$bd5af590$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I created an Outlook Form in 2003. But when I select > items i...

VBA
I am very new to VBA and access and have a question regarding a SELECT statement. I am going to run a select (recordset - so I can loop through and process each record) but on my SELECT I want to make sure I return at least 20 rows, otherwise I am going to change my WHERE clause to include more rows. Is there an easy way to do this or do I need to just do an inital SELECT COUNT(*) and then decide which WHERE clause to use?? Do you have an example I can look at? Thank you in advance! AJ On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:14:00 -0800, AJ <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I would not first ...

Drop down list quicker selection
We are using Excel 2003 We created a drop down list using the Data\Validation process, which works fine. When the arrow within a cell is clicked on to show the drop down list, how can you quickly select one of the many names in the list just by typing the first character of a name within the list. At the moment, we have to scroll up and down the list to select a particular name, which in itself isn't a problem, but slows down the process of finding the right name. Can the names within the list be alphabetically grouped when inputting the first character from the keyboard, and spee...

transfer category vs. transfer transaction
what is the difference between using the transfer category and the transfer transacton type? Once you turn off Transaction Forms, nothing. "Jonathan Altman" <JonathanAltman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04404731-4620-4AE9-969C-D376BAE7413F@microsoft.com... > what is the difference between using the transfer category and the > transfer > transacton type? ...

Selected fields to update
I need to have the ability, in OL'07, when I try to copy in a contact and am told there is a duplicate, to be able to select which fields I want updated and which not. Is that possible built-in or add-in? -- Boris You may find this of interest - ContactGenie DataPorter 2.0 - specifically handles updating of pre-existing contacts allowing you to define which fields you want to import/update from your input data file (custom forms/fields supported). Features: http://www.contactgenie.com/cg20features.htm Download" http://www.contactgenie.com/cg20dlorder.htm Karl _...

Change Form/Report Query Based on User Selection
I have a form and report based on a query. I need to change the query based on what the user selects on a form. Using VBA in MS Access 2002, can I change a single field in an existing query from GROUP BY to LAST? This process would be initiated by a click event on a form. Thanks in advance for any help. I would say only if you are willing to construct the entire query string in VBA and then apply that string as the source of the report. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County Wayne wrote: > I have a form ...

Vendor ID from Previous transaction
When entering transacitons in payables it would be nice to have the Vendor ID to populate from previous transactions until the user changes it. This could be as a setup option. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions...

How to Make Subject Line Empty in Email Template
When using an email template for a signature, we are forced to enter something into the subject line. The problem is that this automatically overwrites our existing subject line's contents. Any way around this? Thoughts? There's no way to avoid this. Until there is a fix for this, you can just place a single blank space in the subject line so at least you aren't sending people emails with "My Signature" as the subject if you forget to type your subject line after composing the email... -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "circulent"...

How do I find the currently selected Scenario?
Hi, Maybe this is a simple thing, but I don't seem to be able to track it down. I have an Excel sheet with a couple of Scenarios defined. I am trying to implement some VBA functions where I need to know which Scenario is currently selected. Does anyone know how I determine the active Scenario from VBA? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Best regards. hi, (?) > Maybe this is a simple thing, but I don't seem to be able to track it down. > I have an Excel sheet with a couple of Scenarios defined. > I am trying to implement some VBA functi...