script for aged trial balance and historical aged trial?

There was a post several months ago about a script / process to recreate the
aged trial balance and historical aged trial balance reports in Crystal or
some other reporting tool.  Did anyone receive the material from Shariq on
the process he had developed for this?  And will you share it?  Thanks.
--
Jim@TurboChef
0

------=_NextPart_0001_29012E03

Hi and thanks for posting your question on newsgroups.

As I'm sure you are aware we don't have any tools like this internally.  I
will leave it up to the community to see if they can provide an answer.

Thanks,

Jake Laux
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

Please note that the newsgroups are staffed weekdays with a
goal to provide ONE BUSINESS DAY RESPONSE to all posts.

If this response time does not meet your needs,
please contact CSS for more immediate assistance:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607
0
jakelaux (24)

link SOP30200 to the RM Historical Aged Trial Balance
currently, within Report Writer, the system is not allowing users to link the SOP30200 table to the RM HATB Document Temp table. This prevents information from the SOP30200 table to be added to the report. a work-around is to remove the RM HATB applied temp table from the list. this is not very convenient for them. the other option is to create a report using Crystal. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do n...

Reject script in pass through san script not working
I have a scenario that i had to check for dependencies of divisions(Human Resources) before their deletion and decide whether to let deletion proceed or not, i had done this for many entities like department(Dynamics) in my development dictionary, i registered a focus trigger before delete button of department form and checked dependencies for it on triggered script and allow or prevent deletion successfully. Now for division that is in the human resources dictionary i registered a cross-dictionary focus trigger to run before delete buttons change event as result = Trigger_RegisterFocus...

Sort Column Script
I need to have a script in Excel that would allow the sorting of columns from column "D" to the column before the last column with data. I do not want the last column sorted. The criteria for the sort is in row 1 (Name of an employee). Additional columns will be inserted between column "D" and the last column so they need to be sorted. I hope this is clear. Can someone please assist me? Thank you! Bernie Bernie How can someone named Bernie NOT know how to do this? ;-) Sub BernieSort() Range(Range(Range("D1"), Range("D1").End(xlDown)), _ ...

Using Historic Rate in FRX
Hi! Does anyone have problems inputting the amounts in FRX when using the Historic rate? Maintenance can be very time consuming. Does anyone know of a workaround? -- Marisol Mortera ...

Total Account Balances
Is there anyway not to have my credit card included in my "total account balances"? Close the account, or use a report instead. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Chad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

My free trial of Microsoft Office 7 doesn't seem to work, why?
I just installed the free trial and at the risk of appearing to be so not a "geek" I need to know how to get this thing up and running! "Solarquest" <Solarquest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF873601-E3D9-4591-A581-A50E8E2487D8@microsoft.com... > I just installed the free trial and at the risk of appearing to be so not > a > "geek" I need to know how to get this thing up and running! You physically installed it (by double-clicking on the file you downloaded - sorry to ask but there have been instances where people...

Script error found during opening Dynamics
I just upgrade to the latest Canada Payroll tax update, when one of the user who sign on to Dynamics after upgrade, she got the "Internet Explorer Script Error" window pop up and saying "An error has occurred in the script on this page" Line: 335 Char: 6 Error: The data is invalid Code: 0 URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/UserA/Local%20Settings/Temp/tmpAD1.tmp I tried to clear all the temp file in this folder but still no luck to get rid of this message during loading Dynamics. I asked the user to click on "Yes" button to continue "D...

VBA script help..Please !!!!
I have been given the script below by Ron De Bruin - and I can't thank him enough, however I'm still scratching my head as it doesn't EXACTLY what I want. I want ALL the built in command bars/toolbars etc that are shown in a normal excel sheet to be hidden when I open my 'Log' - EXCEPT my own personal toolbar named 'LOG' and the 'Worksheet Menu Bar'. 2 problems arise from the script below :- 1) The Worksheet Menu Bar is displayed, but my 'LOG' toolbar is not. 2) If I open another seperate excel sheet, all the same commands have been copied to...

Order Name J Script
Hi I want to automatically populate the order name to customer name + date. This is the script I have but it shows the dayand time etc. I want to format the date such that it is dd-mm-yy format. How do i go about this please? var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.customerid.DataValue; var d = new Date(); if (lookupItem[0] != null) { crmForm.all.name.DataValue = lookupItem[0].name +" : " + d; } You might want to take a look at the snippets below to munipulate datetimes. http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/932 Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.cro...

Trial Upgrade #3
I am a little confused. I tried Money Plus trial when I went to purchase I purchased Essentials. I downloaded the exe file and installed and put in the key and activated. When I opened Plus a screen opened and asked for ID and password and option of not opening to Internet. When I continued it said that Money can't read file from previous version of money. 1. Did I buy the wrong version 2. If Essentials is fine for me how can I get past the screen "can't read file" Essentials can not read any other version of Money. "Al Tyson" <AlTyson@discussions.microso...

Can't Balance
For the first time in years i can't get Money Plus to balance. I know my balance is correct. If i take the checks that cleared & subtract them from the bank balance in the upper right corner it matches my register balance. But when i try to balance my account it says 0 on the left,but when i hit next it says Starting balance in Register does not match. Any suggestions Appreciated. -- Dell Inspiron Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 In microsoft.public.money, desgnr wrote: >For the first time in years i can't get Money Plus to balance...

Wrong balances in portfolio manager
I am using Money 2007 on WinXp. At the bottom of the portfolio manager view (grouped by investment type) it shows the cash balances in various currencies. Those balances are wrong and do not match with the subtotal. The subtotal in base currency is correct. Any idea how to solve this? Christian ...

Script running other scripts return values
hello I've got series of VB scripts that I run manually buy clicking on them, Can't I have one script that runs all of them? I would want to check a returned variable to is one script has a failure, the later one won't get executed. Can't I just use the .Run method? How do I return a value from one script, and read it in the other script? Thanks "Bill" <someplace@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:e72gZtg7KHA.5644@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > hello > > I've got series of VB scripts that I run manually buy clicking on...

vba Search Script for outlook?
I'm looking for some way to script a search for approximately 35 keywords within a PST file... I would like for the script to create a subfolder for each key word, then place a COPY of any message found withing the PST into the associated subfolder.. Anyone ever do anything like this before?? Troy ...

AR aging by customer address
Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just by customer. This includes receivables as well. What exactly are you looking for? Did you have a question? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Which version of GP are you using? Which SQL server version are you using ? Jivtesh Dynamics Blog : http://www.jivtesh.com/ On Nov 23, 9:54 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report o...

Money Plus Deluxe Trial Version Activation Problems
I downloaded and setup all my accounting in the trial version. i then purchased it and was sent the product key; however, I'm not able to activate my trial version. I go to the Tools, Online Services Information, and I get a window that tells me my trial version will expire 3/9/09 and has two choices: Purchase Now and Remind me Later (there is no Activiate). I open Money through the start, programs, ms money, and I receive the exact same message. I then downloaded the full version from the download site that was given to me with the product key and when I tried to execute the f...

Business Portal Script Error
I've got Business Portal v1.2 and I have a user trying to add a new page. When he runs the wizard to create the new page, he gets a script error. The error is: A DLL initialization routine failed. http://server/BusinessPortal/UI/ClientCommon/Scripts/mbftreeview.htc He can't finish the wizard. Do I need to re-install something on the server? Thanks, John Does the user have the correct permissions? Click on Site settings and see if the user has te correct permissions. Might be worth adding the page as a user who is a administrator in BP. James "AnytimeAnywhere" <...

trial & error
How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com You keep asking about the z factor. What's the z factor? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ <khalid khalid> wrote in message news:200782610734gawarh@hotmail.com... > How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error > > EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice > http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

ANy script for this?
Hi all, I need to run the script on our file servers to get Last Acesses Date more than 180 days. It should search the sub-folders too. Windows 2003 server. Thank you. "ed" <ed@discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item news:4FF557C4-643F-4EB1-9738-AF22E0F1693E@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I need to run the script on our file servers to get Last Acesses Date more > than 180 > days. It should search the sub-folders too. > Windows 2003 server. > > Thank you. Use the code you received in the Server group, leaving &...

Backup Script
http://www.mvps.org/money/backup.htm I am trying to implement the advanced backup script for Microsoft Money that Cal posted a link for a few days ago (see link above). I work with batch files all the time so don't respond unless you have an intelegent answer to my question. In the script below, does anyone know why "attrib -r ..." line is there? As far as I know, that would only show you the attributes of the file. If the file isn't there, it just causes the batch to fail. I am going to remove it from my batch file so it will run, but I am trying to find out if there is...

Get rid of 2007 Trial
I have had a computer with VISTA for a year. I like it. I never use the Microsoft 2007 trial. I received 2003 from my work and like using it. Now suddenly, Microsoft Office 2007 is the default to open my files. I tried uninstalling the 2007 trial program, but my computer is ignoring the command. How can I make 2003 my default. Even trying to change the default does not allow me to go from one "Year" to another. I would have to change the program all together. Any help out there? In article <4199FDFB-9896-44B8-867F-5A351702372F@microsoft.com>, Sinatra123 ...

Foreign Tax Withholding
Hi: I own some Nokia stock and when it pays a dividend part of it is withheld by my broker as "Foreign Tax Withheld" The downloaded transaction shows up in the Investments transactions as a transfer to the cash account as a payment or credit. My broker statement shows it as a debit to cash with is correct as I do not get the money. When I try to balance I am off by the amount if the transaction. Can anyone help me solve this? Thanks Ron Seems like you'd need to add a transaction in the cash account expensing the withheld amount. "Ron" <anonymous@discussi...

aging workbook
I need to create an a/r aging workbook using the following information: Col A Acct # Col B Name Col C Date Col D Beg Bal Col E Charges Col F Payments Col G New Bal I've tried pivot tables, queries, but my problem is that except for Beg Bal, the Charges, Payments, and New Bal change each month. I've tried setting up a workbook with Beg Bal @ the 1st of Jan., but I need something that will help me apply new charges and payments, equaling a new balance, then calculate aging in 30, 60, 90, etc. buckets. Hope I'm stating this clearly enough. Any help will be greatly appreci...

Money 2004 Trial
For those who haven't found it yet, the Money 2004 Deluxe Trial (60-Day) is available from this Microsoft Website: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c72970-36ec-495b-ad60-110e08e57abb&DisplayLang=en Pretty cool for an unannounced product. Thanks for posting! "Harlan Landes" <google@harlanlandes.com> wrote in message news:56aa4573.0307212031.ae32bbe@posting.google.com... > For those who haven't found it yet, the Money 2004 Deluxe Trial > (60-Day) is available from this Microsoft Website: > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...

SendKeys in VB6 (and Windows Script Host)
Microsoft has committed to support VB6 applications in Vista and Windows 7. However, it appears that support for VB Sendkeys is still lacking. The latest updates for Windows Vista and Windows 7 appear to support Sendkeys ONLY if UAC is turned off. For customers who use an older (VB6) version of our product who still insist on installing Windows Vista and Windows 7, currently the only solutions we can offer is to turn UAC off--which is unacceptable for some. This prevents users from potentially updating thousands of workstations. I hope to discover if and when Microsoft w...