Schema for Quotation

Hi

I am writing program in C# to push Quotation in GP 10 can somebody tell me
which are the Schema I have to use to update Quotation

Regads
Thirumal
0
Thirumal (25)

------=_NextPart_0001_6F00864F

Hi Thirumal

Everything you need is in the SOP Transaction Flow documentation in the SDK (Software Development Kit).

The SDK can be installed from the Tools folder of CD 2 of the install CDs or can be downloaded. See the page below for the links:

http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/pages/developer-articles.aspx

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.

------=_NextPart_0001_6F00864F

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang3081{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Thirumal
\par
\par Everything you need is in the SOP Transaction Flow documentation in the SDK (Software Development Kit).
\par
\par The SDK can be installed from the Tools folder of CD 2 of the install CDs or can be downloaded. See the page below for the links:
\par
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/pages/developer-articles.aspx
\par
\par David Musgrave [MSFT]
\par Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
\par Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
\par
\par Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
\par http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
\par
\par mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
\par
\par Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_6F00864F--

0
dmusgrav7144 (312)
3/5/2009 9:21:51 AM
If you are working with eConnect or Web Services, you can take a look at the
Developer Toolkit documentation. All links to the Tookit documentation can be
found at
http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/10/30/developer-documentation-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp.aspx

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi Thirumal
>
> Everything you need is in the SOP Transaction Flow documentation in the SDK (Software Development Kit).
>
> The SDK can be installed from the Tools folder of CD 2 of the install CDs or can be downloaded. See the page below for the links:
>
> http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/pages/developer-articles.aspx
>
> David Musgrave [MSFT]
> Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
> Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
>
> Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
>
> mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com
> http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
>
> Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
MarianoGomez (3440)