Save operation on table MOP_Item_MSTR has reached the end of the t

I am getting the above message when trying to rebuild the picklist or
reschedule a manufacturing order, from the Manufacturing order entry window.
Dynamics GP V10.

I cant find anything in Customersource on this error.  Can anyone let me
know what the issue is?  The message seems to then repeat for every component
on the picklist,  so it can be anywhere from 10 to 80 times that we have to
click OK...

Any suggestion on how to correct this?
--
Doug
0

Newbie question re column name does not belong to table item
This is my first time with XML and first time with vb.Net so it's an up hill learning curve for me but I would appreciate any help with this probably simple request. I've got a couple of column names in an xml source that my vb.net application can't handle. I know its because there is a ":" in both columns but i don't know of a way to treat the xml as a string, change the column names and then feed the results to an xmltextreader. regards, AndyB this is my xml feed: earthquake data from USGS. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/eqs1day-M2.5.xml below is the err...

Sometimes have to use "Rebuild All"
I have never noticed this before, but in this project I am working on right now, I made some changes and hit "F7" like normal, but it didn't detect the changes and didn't compile the new code. So for this one file I keep having to do a "rebuild all". Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it? Yasoo wrote: >I have never noticed this before, but in this project I am working on right now, I made some changes and hit "F7" like normal, but it didn't detect the changes and didn't compile the new code. So for this one file I keep having to...

Can't setup multiple smart hosts
Trying to setup all my servers to forward their externally bound internet mail to 2 servers so we can better control the mail flow outbound. On the SMTP virtual server, if we enter in the smart hosts names or IPs as follows we get an error saying "The Domain Name Is Not Valid": FQDN1;FQDN2 or [1.2.3.4];[1.2.3.5] If we put just 1 of the FQDN or the IP it will accept that, but not multiples of either. Any ideas why? Thanks Don't configure Smarthosts on the SMTP Virtual Server, for starters. Create an SMTP Connector to do this. Assugn the connector the address space of &q...

Delete items from table VIEWITEMMOVEMENTHISTORY.
My database is getting rather large and I am deleteing old records. There is one table, VIEWITEMMOVEMENTHISTORY, that has numerous records but when I try to delete the old records I get the error: UNION ALL view 'VIEWITEMMOVEMENTHISTORY' is not updatable because the definition contains a disallowed construct. Does anyone know how to go about deleteing the records from this table? That's not a table. It's a VIEW, which is sort of a stored query. A view does not contain actual records - it is a query that returns records from other table(s). The best place to start recl...

Outlook Web Access not operation after disasterrecovery
Replaced and exchange 2003 box (followed MS article - downed the old server, brought new one online with same, name, ran setup /disaterrecovery, restored the databases from backup, mounted IS, installed service packs). Everything's fine after quite a few messes regarding Exchange 5.5 connectors still in ADSI, which took some work to clear out. Now event logs are completely clean, not even warnings showing. However, somewhere in the process, Outlook Web Access isn't operational. I've checked permissions on all folders (per MS' knowledgebase articles), ensured IIS is ope...

Can't play game and watch movie
Hi all, I can't play Game and can't watch Movie in my Vista machine, it happens to all kind of games requiring to initialize the graphic, for example I play game like Plants vs Zombies, a screen with black screen will appear, and any windows moving about this game window, will leave a trace on the game window : [image: http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9079/vistamu.jpg] I have tried running the game as Administrator, to set compatibility mode to Windows XP SP 2. and it still not working, I even downloaded DirectX 10 and re-install it, but it still not working Here ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Saving Images

make new table
i have the follow problem, i have a table like this in excel worksheet... i have in collums the number of the days of one month 1,2...31, each day have / occupies 3 different collums beneath with values and the same patern for all the days, the problem is that i don't have all the fields filled with numbers but some, now i want to collect those numbers and make a new table that contains the numbers...... how i can do it? (at the A collum every row have a different name) i don't know how to describe it better but for simplicity for each row i want to have the values of every of the 3 c...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Clear Temp Table
Sir, How to clear or delete messages in SMTP Temp Table Thanks and regards Sathish Kumar ...

Saving default tabs

why I can't declaring a CArray object in a separate header file?
Hello I have no problem declaring a CArray variable inside a class definition but as I have a separate file that I place all my typedefs inside it, I have tried to define a struct that has a CArray member but compiler says: Error 1 error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot access private member declared in class 'CObject' c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h 272 this was my code inside TypeDefs.H typedef struct tag_compliance_info { LONG lModuleCode; LONG lModuleVersion; CString sModuleName; CArray<POINT> aCompliance; } STRUCT_COM...

VB6 service under Server 2008 can't run another VB application
I have a VB6 service that has been running for years on 2000 and 2003. I'm trying get it to work on Server 2008 and it's not working. The service calls shell to run another VB6 .exe program. This .exe program is not being called when the VB6 service program is run as a service. If I run the program as an application, it works like it should. Obviously, something in 2008 needs to be changed to allow this but I don't know what it would be. sr Steve Ricketts brought next idea : > I have a VB6 service that has been running for years on 2000 and 2003. I'm...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Table to feed form instead of lenghty code?
Hello, I a database that is kind of like an Auction type deal. If a user enters their user ID and click the button, it will automatically display their chosen private ID (or Auction ID). What I want to know is, I have 80 people in my department and the code (only way I know how to do it) will become very long. Can I set up a table with the User ID and Private ID and when the button is clicked, have it read from the table and display the Private ID that way? Below is how I am going to do it if no alternative. Private Sub cmdStatusUpdate_Click() Me.NewBid.Locked = False ...

frequency table for continuous variable
Dear Friends. Can we use excel to create a frequency table for a continuous variable? I using excel 2000. Any help? Oamr Farook omarfdawood@yahoo.com Yes =COUNTIF(range,"<3")-COUNTIF(range,"<1") will return the number of values in the range that satisfy 1<=x<3. Jerry omarfdawood@yahoo.com wrote: > Dear Friends. > > Can we use excel to create a frequency table for a continuous variable? > I using excel 2000. > > Any help? > > Oamr Farook > omarfdawood@yahoo.com > > ...

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2