sales transaction window error

when i open Sale transaction table the following error occurs.

'' your previous transaction level post session has not finished
processing.pls allow time for it to finish.if u believe it has failed log out
microsoft dynamics GP and log back in to recover transaction''

after this i have logged of and re entered the problem is still there. Then
i went to batch recovery window here no batches pertaining to sales
transactions are displayed. then i went to masterposting here the Batch is
showing Busy.then i changed the status to normal. even though the problem is
existing.
pls help me out to sort the issue.
with regardsn
sarath pemmasani

There's probably a record in SOP10100 that is locking you out.  Run the
following in Query Analyzer against your Company Database:

SELECT BACHNUMB, * FROM SOP10100 WHERE BACHNUMB = ''
SELECT BACHNUMB, * FROM SOP10100 WHERE BACHNUMB = '%USERID%'

Replace %USERID% with the user id that is locked out of SOP.  Make sure
nobody else is entering transactions in SOP and delete the record(s)
returned in the queries above.  Run check links on Sales Work and you
should be good.

MRP-consoloidation of main stores and su wrote:
> when i open Sale transaction table the following error occurs.
>
> '' your previous transaction level post session has not finished
> processing.pls allow time for it to finish.if u believe it has failed log out
> microsoft dynamics GP and log back in to recover transaction''
>
> after this i have logged of and re entered the problem is still there. Then
> i went to batch recovery window here no batches pertaining to sales
> transactions are displayed. then i went to masterposting here the Batch is
> showing Busy.then i changed the status to normal. even though the problem is
> existing.
> pls help me out to sort the issue.
> with regardsn
> sarath pemmasani

0
michaelj2 (180)

Windows 2000 SMTP
If this is not the correct forum for Windows 2000 SMTP questions, I apologize. I need help diagnosing an SMTP message failure. The email was sent via a Windows 2000 workstation running the SMTP service. The recipient does not receive any message and we receive the following failure notice which does not give me any clue as to what the problem is. (I've changed the addresses). Reporting-MTA: dns;WEBBD.McTeens.com Received-From-MTA: dns;WEBBD.McTeens.com Arrival-Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:38:04 -0500 Final-Recipient: rfc822;dolly@downtownusalille.com. Action: failed Status: 5.1.3 When I ...

TRANFER mail from outlook express to Windows Mail(windows 7)
Hi- I have just bought a new WINDOWS 7 PC and transferred my OUTLOOK EXPRESS (WINDOWS XP) to my new machine . I cannot find my old folders or mail -I can see IMPORTED Folder1 and Imported Folder2 -but they are all blank .I did get a load of imported mail in my Inbox ? Any help to find my old folders will be very gratefully received. I tried the same thing in THUNDERBIRD and it seems ok -I could see my folders at least . On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:38:02 -0800, DUNDALKSPUR wrote: > Hi- I have just bought a new WINDOWS 7 PC and transferred my OUTLOOK EXPRESS > (WINDOWS XP) ...

How to Delete and change The Transaction(invoice)
I want to know that how I can change and delete the particular individual recorded transaction.Please advise. Regards Saleem Suri You can VOID the transaction by using F11 - Recall. There's really no way to delete a transaction once it is tendered - Voids and returns just create reversing transactions to zero out inventory and tender changes. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the infor...

Unknown Items Just Disappears when UPC Scanned on the Transaction Screen
Unknown Items Just Disappears when UPC Scanned on the Transaction Screen Our New scanners are not reading extended Barcodes like the old scanner (new scanners are all symbols - 9200 or Cyclones) Question 1. Is there a way to make the FIND window appear when an unknown item is scanned or entered? Or is there an option in RMS to turn this off? Question 2 Does anyone know what CODE to enable on the Symbols so that UPC's with "2495" (for a $24.95 Item) embedded at the end scan? Thanks for any help I believe under options you can have the find window pop up "ParkRanger&...

sales Configurator and sales forecast
I am trying to use the sales Configurator in Great Plains in conjunction with the sales forecast. The problem I am running in to is the items in the forecast are the items that make up the configured item, therefore, the item doesn=92t show as a line item on the Sales Order, therefore, not deducted from the sales forecast. I know it's a lot said in one sentence. Forecast item A for 5, B for 3 and C for 2 all in the month of June. Then a sales order for a configured item (Config) has a due date in June calling out A qty 1 and C qty 1. The forecast QTYs for June should be A for 4, B for ...

open excel and get runtime 429 error
when I open excel I get a "runtime 429 error" I hit end then I get ActiveX component can;t create object. I hit end once more and I can use excel 2003 without a problem. How can I get rid of this I am using windows xp sp2 excel 2003 sp3 Transmito Maybe you'll be able to use some of the suggestions at these sites: Chip Pearson has some notes on how to diagnose startup errors: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm And Jan Karel Pieterse has more notes: http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.asp transmito wrote: > > when I open excel I get a "run...

Capturing all windows messages
I was wondering if it was possible to capture absolutely all windows messages in an application. Not just messages that occur when the application's window is in focus. What I want to do is make a program that doesn't even have a window. Just sits in the system tray, and listens for specific hotkeys, and does some processing if the user presses certain key combinations at any given time. Regardless of the program they're using at the time. Is this possible using VC++? Thanks, Joseph Smith You can a system-wide hook for keystrokes. Take a look at SetWindowsHookEx. -- Ajay ...

sales process
In the interest of saving a little time and getting it right does anybody have a sales process template already built that executes the stages of the solution selling process? If so you can you email it to me at: crm at (go away spammers) ibizinitiatives.com Or is it posted someplace on the partner site or int tech support someplace that I haven't found yet? much appreciated. Jerry ibizinitiatives. (spammers go away) com Jerry You can download a tool from Microsoft that allows you to export and import workflow processes between crm serve...

Hyperlink Error
I have a hyperlink set-up for a netwrok file. It works fine, but when the file is copied the hyperlin chages to the folder that the file has been copied to. original link - L:\folder\folder\file Changes to - C:\file How can I get it to keep the original link? Justin ...

Case Statement Error When Creating Fucntion
Hi -- I have the code below to take a set of int values and return a varchar based on the combination of inputs. However, I'm getting an error on line 6, which is the first line where the word case pops up. Plenty of case statements have passed through my hands before, so I'm lost of why this one is wrong. Can anyone help? IF OBJECT_ID (N'dbo.fn_SetIndHeight', N'FN') IS NOT NULL DROP FUNCTION dbo.fn_SetIndHeight; GO CREATE FUNCTION dbo.fn_SetIndHeight (@const int, @height int) RETURNS varchar WITH EXECUTE AS CALLER AS BEGIN case when (@...

VbScript and Windows 7 x64
We have a windows 7 x64 machine - a fresh install. We created a <script language="vbscript"> tag inside a web page, with a simple window.alert call. In the 64 bit IE, it works. In 32-bit IE, it doesnt. Tried to unregister and re-register the vbscript.dll in the syswow64 folder, but not luck. Security configuration is the same between versions. Has anyone seen anything similar? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards, Matthew Dendle Ian Dendle wrote: > We have a windows 7 x64 machine - a fresh install. > > We created a &l...

Excel Query error #2
Hi! I've created an Excel query which pulls monthly sales. The criteria fields are store, sales accounts, month and year (the first two criteria are fixed; the last two have the parameters entered when the query is run. The fields returned are store, sales sub accounts, sales amount and month. The query works fine, but it gives me all of the sales detail -- 20,000 lines -- and I just want the totals, so I clicked on the sales amount field and selected "sum of". Now I get an error: "Too few parameters. Expected 2" when I run the query. What am I doing wro...

Short Sale of Options
I'm trying out Money Plus Deluxe (trial version). I can't update my investment account because it's hungup on option transactions. I download info from my investment account and I have an option short sale (sell to open). So I now have this list of transactions to enter into Money, and it hits the short option which is listed something like "CHK Sep 45 Call". It tells me that this item already exists, asks if I want to choose another from the pull-down list above, but the pull-down is grayed out. Then I notice an extra space after "CHK", so I delete one ...

Frequent "Error must shutdown"
My Publisher 2003 has been giving me an error message and restarting for months now. Sometimes I can work for 30 minutes, sometimes it shuts down after only a couple of minutes. It seems to happen when I complete a project, and go to the next one. I send the error reports requested, thinking at some point a fix will be made available. I'm not seeing any post addressing this issue. Is this something unique to my system? I have reinstalled Pub with no results. I'm running XP Home SP2. Have you installed the updates for your 2003 Office Programs? If you go to the following ...

IE8 Windows Live Tool Bar
When opening the IE8 / Windows XP SP3, the connection is made but IE closes after a second or two. Disabling 'add-on' Windows Live Tool Bar fixed the problem. Doh! zetz wrote: > When opening the IE8 / Windows XP SP3, the connection is made but IE > closes > after a second or two. Disabling 'add-on' Windows Live Tool Bar fixed the > problem. Hi, The Windows Live Toolbar should certainly be compatible with IE8 on XP SP3. Try uninstalling then reinstalling the Live Toolbar. If that doesn't resolve the issue, you might try disabling individua...

Error in Formatting
Hello Experts, I have Excel 97 Pro on Win98SE. I had almost forgot it but has happened about three minutes ago. Sometimes, any kind of cell formatting causes following error: ========================================= EXCEL caused an invalid page fault in module MSO97.DLL at 017f:307333ca. Registers: EAX=02c4000c CS=017f EIP=307333ca EFLGS=00010207 EBX=00002080 SS=0187 ESP=0062d0f8 EBP=0062d428 ECX=00005dd5 DS=0187 ESI=00630000 FS=59f7 EDX=0001a606 ES=0187 EDI=02c42ebc GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: f3 a5 8b ca 83 e1 03 f3 a4 5f 5e c3 8d 14 0e 3b Stack dump: 02c4000c 0062d150 30001065 02c4000c 006...

Outlook Express Error Messages
When I try to open outlook express I get two messages: 1)Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to open the Outlook Express message store. Your computer may be out of memory... 2)Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly. I have WindowsMe and outlook version 6.0. Thanks. ...

Exchanging items (return and sale in one transaction)
Is is possible to return and sell an item in the same transaction? For example, a customer wants to return clothing in one size and get the same item in another size. There is no price difference. Is there any problem with recalling the original transaction for return and then scanning the right size item in that same transaction? Also, is it possible to return one or more item and simultaneously buy one or more items with different prices/total costs? RMS Help file doesn't have information on this. ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes...

using ms access as database in windows appplication
i gets " unspecified error" when i inserts new data to database and when i fetches the data from access database is it the problem from access Access Error, No one here can see your monitor.... Please provide Windows version, Access version and what you are doing at the time of the error (ie. opening a form, running a query, etc...). Posting that information increases your odds of getting assistance. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II "access error" <access error@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Whoam I error
Hi Trying to write a sample program using SDK We get invalid acess error 405 when we use Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser bizUser = new Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser (); any idea? Lakshmi On order to determine whether your issue is due to a problem with either your crm environment or code can i suggest you try running one of the c# examples to see if that works. if it does at least we know its a coding issue and therefore can you isolate your code to a very small example and post the text here thanks "Lakshmi" <lakshmi@nospam.com> wrote in message news:011701c3946e$e66ef290$...

entering a sales order
I am a struggling first time GP 7.5 user, and have set up my company to a point where I thought I could try to enter a test sales order and follow it through invoicing, etc... GP's help (in Contents section, Sales Order Processing, Transaction Entry, Orders, Entering and Order) says this: To enter an order: Open the Sales Transaction Entry window. (Transactions >> Sales >> Sales Trx Entry) Select Order, and enter or select the ID of the type of order to enter. Enter a document number or accept the default entry. .... and so on.... But when I go to Transaction >>...

outlook 2007 send mail error
Trying to send mail and getting error Sending' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operation failed I'm running office 2007 with office outlook connector I've removed the account and recreated it in outlook 2007 as well as repaired the outlook connector same error . Anyone know why and how to solve >? NVM solved "me" <1@1.com> wrote in message news:AD553921-E0A0-47A4-B9FE-912F0DE9F747@microsoft.com... > Trying to send mail and getting error > Sending' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operation failed > I'm running of...

Delete old transactions from an account
Is there a way to mass delete transactions from an account. The transactions are all marked as reconciled so it takes 2 confirmation clicks after I do a delete. I could live with that if I could select multiple to delete. Anyway to do that? You might want to read up on File | Archive but none of the regulars here practice it and most, myself included, actively advise against using it. You can turn off the confirmation on the reconciled transaction somewhere in Tools | Settings. I'm not sure if you can turn off the delete confirmation. You can get pretty fast with Del | Y | <re...

Error 8197 after OfflineBackup
I daily back up Exchange Server 2003 offline per script and task. When the exchangeservices are started, I receive Error 8197 "Fehler beim Initialisieren der Sitzung für den virtuellen Computer xxx. Die Fehlernummer lautet 0x80040111d. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Microsoft Exchange Store ausgeführt wird". Source MSExchangeFBPublish. I need the offlinebackup for rapidly extracting single mails with ontrack power controls from the .edb-file. What can I do, to avoid the error? Thank You A.B. ...

Please, help for the Error msg 214 MSSQL2005
I am using code below: DECLARE @SQL NVARCHAR(1000), @ParmDefinition VARCHAR(100) SET @ParmDefinition = N'@loginname varchar(30)' SET @SQL = N'select * from tUser where loginname=@loginname' EXEC sp_executesql @SQL, @ParmDefinition, @loginname = 'admin' But this code returns Error numbered 214! I need to use sp_executesql through the parameters like above. But this sends an error. What should I do? Please help me, guys! Orgil Both the @stmt and the @params parameters of the sp_executesql procedure must be unicode, but you declared the variable that yo...