Sales Transaction Duplicate - Smart List

Dear All,

I am Facing a problem in sales transaction - samrt list, that I have
duplicate transaction, but when I check customer transaction it shows only
one transaction.

Thank you for your cooperation

We had that issue as well for a few months.  Look up Customer Source Article
# 850029 for the resolution.  By the way, Microsoft couldn't give us a good
answer why this kept occuring.

"Eng. Tareq Sabri" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am Facing a problem in sales transaction - samrt list, that I have
> duplicate transaction, but when I check customer transaction it shows only
> one transaction.
>
> Thank you for your cooperation
0
Beth (74)

Control List and exception error
Hello, I'm trying to make a list control accessible from other CPP files in my project. I defined a CListCtrl m_ListCtrl; in the class which is derived from CMyCfgApp derived from CWinApp and use is as ((CMtSysCfgApp*)AfxGetApp())->m_ListCtrl in other CPP file but an exceptiong error comes up. Any comment? I will appreciate it. regards, please ignore this question! it violates the encapoulation rules. thanks, "JSmith" <jsmithmitra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u2V8Y9JrEHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm trying to make a lis...

Is there a way for a client to add contacts to Global Address List?
We are running Exchange 2007 at my company and since I am the admin I have to constantly update our Global Address List and create Universal Distribution groups using Exchange Management Console. Is there a way to allow a user to create these contacts using just Microsoft Outlook 2007 client? And same for the distribution groups. (Right now I create the distribution groups and give users permissions to modify them). If someone has an answer out there I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Nick ...

Macro/VBA to loop through list of values and output row- Help Need
I am new to VBA/Macros and really don't know how to get this to work. I have a spreadsheet which calculates distances between two postcodes for a list of suppliers. Each supplier can have one or more branches at different locations (postcodes). I need to return only the closest branch of each supplier (i.e. copy the row of the closest supplier to a new sheet. The sheet has 6 columns. Only 2 of these columns are needed to work out this problem. Column A holds the Supplier Name and Column F holds the distance from us. I have worked out the steps needed to complete this...

Outlook Distribution Lists
I can find twenty answers to my '?'-I want to find the 'best practice' answer. Info- I work on team that is consultant with a company. Each member of team has multiple email address. depending on intention of email, it may have to be mailed to one or several of the each person's email addresses. We constantly sending to wrong address, miss or sending to too many addresses for each person. I'm looking for best and why - easiest and best way for me to send to them and them to save since possibility of at least 5 distr lists of the group but differen...

Money forces incorrect currency on foreign-listed USD funds
Upon entering the symbol for USD-denominated funds listed on foreign (i.e. non-US) exchanges, Money06 mandates the use of the exchange's local currency instead of USD. For example, a UK-listed fund is forced to be entered as GBP-denominated, even though this is not correct. (If you force Money06 to report the fund in USD, it automatically changes the stock symbol's exchange locator from the correct one to "US"... causing the online updates to fail) Money03 allowed the reporting currency to be independent of the exchange's local currency. Is there a way to make Mo...

forms not listed in database contents, yet can add data to them
Hi - there are no forms listed when I open up the database in design view. All the tables, queries, and macros are there. When I open up the database to add data, all the forms are there and can be used. The data is stored. So, it seems that the forms are still there, but just cannot be seen in design view. The database, when I open it up in design view, says Access 2000 file object even though I am using Access 2003 - could that be the problem? Thanks! You cannot open an entire database in Design View. Try opening it normally, selecting a form, and choosing Design View from the V...

Get/Change Operation Error in PM Transaction Entry Window
Hello, I was playing around in Fabrikam and entering some payables and receivables items and came up with the following error when I was in PM Transaction Entry Window. It bounces me out at the point of tabbing from the Currency Field with this error. A get/change operation on table 'FA_Company_SETP' cannot find the table. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'TWO.dbo.FA49900' Does anyone have any idea what this means and how I can resolve this issue? It only happens in PM. -- Thanks, Teresa Your GP Client is expecting FA (Fixed As...

changing drop down list in existing database
One of the fields in my existing database has a drop down box with several options, which are fed from a table. I would like to delete some of the options, and replace them with new options, but I don't want these changes to affect the data that I've already stored in my database, only the future data that is entered. Is this possible? Hi It should cause any prroblems providing that the new items in your combo don't go against any fortmats in the field being saved to. As an example if you are storing data in a number field (the bound column of your combo) and you try t...

Can't send message to distribution list
Dear All, I am trying to send a message to a distribution list (about 20 email addresses) using Outlook 2003. Unfortunately every time I try I get an error message. Sender is "System Administrator" and the message: "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: (emailaddress1) on 3/27/2006 4:28 PM 452 Error: too many recipients. (emailaddress2) on 3/27/2006 4:28 PM 452 Error: too many recipients. (emailaddress3) on 3/27/2006 4:28 PM 452 Error: to...

All Sales Transactions Navigation List
Navigation Lists are great but I do have a problem with how the All Sales Transactions handles SOP Invoices that have been moved to history using the Paid Transaction Removal process. My users do the following scenario all the time. Often they have to lookup a customer's SOP invoices. They don't know exactly which date they are on. They go to the Customer Navigation List and find the Customer, select it, then go up to the Action Pane and click on Go To >> View Transactions. This brings up a list of trx for that customer. Now here's the problem: If an SOP Invoice...

Add value to a list box
How do I add stuff to a listbox, if it's not already in there? Just like the "Not in List" event of the combo box. ...

CListCntl
Hey, How do I set the first element in my list control as in focus with the list control is created? Thanks!! Brian >How do I set the first element in my list control as in >focus with the list control is created? Brian, When you've populated the control use SetItemState: lc.SetItemState(item, LVIS_SELECTED|LVIS_FOCUSED, LVIS_SELECTED|LVIS_FOCUSED); Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

ghost address list
ages ago, I created an address list called "test" in the Exchange System Manager and after awhile deleted it. today, I wanted to do the same but when I try to do so, the Exchange System Manager tells me "object already exists, error id: 80071392". if look in the address-book list in outlook (I tested on various PC) the "test" list is listed (but does not work, tells me "invalid bookmark" (translated from french)) but I I look in AD with ADSI Edit under "All Address List" I can not see it :-/ do you have any clue ? Exchange 2003...

Get list of windows user groups
I can check whether a user is in a group using My.User.IsInRole. This takes the name of a windows group as a parameter, but how can I get a list of all the groups defined for the machine on which the application is installed? TIA Phil. The Win32 API NetGroupEnum is the traditional way (depending whether you want use AD or not). I'm not aware of any .NET classes. -- Phil Wilson The Definitive Guide to Windows Installer http://www.apress.com/book/view/1590592972 "Phil" <p> wrote in message news:rZqdnQZ4VI1ZoP3WnZ2dnUVZ8vidnZ2d@brightview.co.uk... ...

Distribution List Not Visible in Contacts
Hi all I have added a universal distribution list in exchange, but this has not appeared in my list of contacts. Why is that? Exchange Server 2003, Outlook 2003. Distribution group added in same folder as other working distribution groups. Added myself to distribution group and an email sent from web email account reached me. Why is this group not a visible recipient in the Outlook list? TIA Phil - Check the Distribution Group's properties - did it get email addresses? - Can you send mail to the group using its smtp address? Does the name resolve when you use the smtp address?...

validation list drop down box, how do I bring in text commands
I have a reference set in excel that is two columns. The first column lists functions in text (i.e. AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, MAX, MIN....). The second column lists the corresponding function number (i.e. AVG = 1, COUNT =2....). I made a drop down box using data, validation, list so that the function numbers appear in a row. The row below I put in subtotal(grab command from drop down, data set to calc). I can't figure out how to return the TEXT from my columns above, rather than function number. I want my drop down to have AVERAGE, not 1. Hi Scott, Debra Dalgleish has pages ...

>> MAIl
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02D3_01C5B105.502C4AC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable >> MAIl - LIST << INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Business MULTI KLICK HERE: >> www.lux-life.de.vu << >> www.job-dich-reich.de.vu << >> www.luxcash.de.vu << >> www.konto-geld.de.vu << ************************************************************* ------=_NextPart_000_02D3_01C5B105.502C4AC0 Content-Type: te...

Point of Sale
How can we have Point of Sale default to quote instead of sale? For our particular business, we need to start with a quote, then check out inventory, and then it would become a sale. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_009E_01C79893.C6F025B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Kenny, MSPOS doesn't have a Quote feature. RMS does, but you can't default to it. Try creating a macro or a custom = button on your keyboard to go into Quote mode. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D...

Recording Credit Card Transactions
Hello, (newbie here, with MS Money 2006) Just wondering what is the best way to record credit card payments in money. How should I record the payment in my checking account and credit card account - looking for the right category. Thanks for the help. Presuming you have an account created for both the checking account and the credit card, use a TRANSFER form, or the special "Credit Card Payment" category. This will apply the payment to the credit card and you'll only have to do it once. -- "andespoint" <andespoint@no_spam_yahoo.com> wrote in message ...

Sorting a list of numbers 06-04-10
I have inherited an excel file with numbers across 100 columns and over 300 rows with several blank cells (likely 15%). I would like to format these numbers across 10 columns and however many rows are necessary, but without any blank cells, in ascending order down each column. Can someone help me how to do this? Thank you. sample? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "BRB" <BRB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93FADDD2-E412-4F09-AA3B-BD42E8345325@microsoft.com... >I have inherited an excel file with ...

SALES TAX ON RECEIPT
WE ARE USING V1.3.0203 RECEIPT TEMPLETE 40 COLUMN HOW DO YOU MAKE THE SALES TAX AMOUNT APPEAR ON RECEIPT ANY HELP THANK YOU you need to go to database, down to registers, receipt formats, choose which and click properties. You will see sales, canceled, layaway, etc. click on properties next to sales because you want it on the sales receipt i believe. Scroll down to tax details and ensure it says true. That is working for ours. arik "CNSDRAKE" wrote: > WE ARE USING V1.3.0203 RECEIPT TEMPLETE 40 COLUMN HOW DO YOU MAKE THE SALES > TAX AMOUNT APPEAR ON RECEIPT ANY HELP TH...

Create a List From a Grid
I have a worksheet of rows of customers and columns of products. There are about 250 customers and about 100 products. Therefore, there are 25,000 cells of data. Each cell contains the dollar amount of that product sold to that customer. I would like to create a 3-column list of data that contains customer-name, product-name and dollars sold. The number of rows in that list would equal the number of cells that are non-zero. In other words, cells with zero dollars can be ignored. How can this be accomplished? :confused: -- Cecil --------------------------------------------------------------...

Accumulate Sales Numbers
Having trouble getting my hands around this problem. I receive sales numbers from stores every week, I have built a workbook that totals all the weekly numbers from each file on one sheet. I would like to have a worksheet for Month, Qtr, YTD, I would like these numbers to accumulate from the weekly #'s I bring in each week. My problem is I don't want to keep the weekly numbers every week, I'd like to zero them each week and bring in the new (adding to the totals on the other worksheets) Is this possible, well I'm sure it is, but how is it possible. Thanks for your hel...

Listing only sub totals in pivot table
Is there a way once the data has been put into a pivot table to only list the sub totals instead of displaying all the data? I need to copy all the subtotals for the daily averages only and past in either seperate columns or a seperate tab or excel doc. Otherwise, i would have to copy and past all 365 daily values. On Jun 24, 9:05=A0pm, libertyforall <r...@royhuff.com> wrote: > Is there a way once the data has been put into a pivot table to only > list the sub totals instead of displaying all the data? I need to copy > all the subtotals for the daily averages only and past in e...

Windows Update cannot list out Office 2007's update
I am using Windows 7 and just installed Office 2007. When I go to Windows Update and refresh for Updates, I can only see updates on Windows 7. However, my Office 2007 is freshly installed. So, there must be some updates as I even does not installed SP1 and SP2 yet. Anyone can help me how to enable Office Update? Thanks for your help. "Victor Tam" wrote: > I am using Windows 7 and just installed Office 2007. > > When I go to Windows Update and refresh for Updates, I can only see updates > on Windows 7. You have to opt-in to Microsoft Update. For Wi...