Safe Pay Transaction Type

I have successfully installed Safe Pay and, while setting up a "Bank Format",
am instructed to set up "Transaction Types" for Check and Void.  The
documentation gives no indication what should be entered here, and I have
tried "CHK" and "6" (the document type for a check in the database) to no
avail.  Without this, I get the message  "There is no check transaction type
setup.  Upload aborted" in a dialog box.  Any suggestions?  Thanks,

              -dn

The bank should offer some guidance on what codes they want you to use. If
they don't, you will need to come up with your own. You enter them via the
Extras --> Codes Entry menu in Tools --> Routines --> Financial --> Safe Pay
--> Configurator.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Dale Niedzielski" wrote:

> I have successfully installed Safe Pay and, while setting up a "Bank Format",
> am instructed to set up "Transaction Types" for Check and Void.  The
> documentation gives no indication what should be entered here, and I have
> tried "CHK" and "6" (the document type for a check in the database) to no
> avail.  Without this, I get the message  "There is no check transaction type
> setup.  Upload aborted" in a dialog box.  Any suggestions?  Thanks,
>
>               -dn
0
callen (2504)

is it safe
is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ folders? "mjurado" wrote: > is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ folders? Hi, It is safe, but these uninstallers for the KBs are merely your problem or the HDD/CPU usage hogs. Did you cleaned up other unwanted Applications/Programs to gain Space on your HDD? The downside of removing/deleting these unisntallers folder, you will not be able to uninstall any updates/hotfixes from your computer. HTH nass --- http://www.nasstec.co.uk .. mjurado wrote: > is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ fol...

CanPay net pay calculation
I have a garnishee which should be 20% of net. I can't verify the resulting amount. Does anyone know how CanPay calculates "net" pay? Thanks It should be taking 20% of net pay "net of statutory deductions" including Income Tax, EI and CPP. If you want to make it net of pension plans and insurance plans, then you will need to adjust the percentage to approximate. Make sure you set up the Exempt percentage as 80% of Net Pay as well. barb "noyb" wrote: > I have a garnishee which should be 20% of net. I can't verify the > resulting amount. Does...

Reporting on "Details" to a transaction
I've been adding details (Shift+F9) to some transactions at the POS so I could come back later and make changes or address specific transactions where necessary. However, now that I'm trying to go back and find the transaction with details associated, I can find them. Is there an easy way to list all of the transactions that have comments associated with them. Or to search by reference number since you are asked to create a reference number when addeding the "details". Please help ! Thanks, Kevin Are the transactions done as quotes, workorders or what? I belie...

How to determine content type of URL without downloading it?
Hello there How can I determine content type of file or URL located on web without downloading a sinle bit. I could do it in .Net by using WebRequest class. But how can I achieve same in MFC ? Every file located on web has content type stored in HTTP header. How can I retrive it without downloading. Roland wrote: > How can I determine content type of file or URL located on web without > downloading a sinle bit. I could do it in .Net by using WebRequest > class. But how can I achieve same in MFC ? > Every file located on web has content type stored in HTTP header. How > can I re...

XP When is Safe Mode not Safe Mode?
My apologies if this has been posted. I am not an MS expert, though I have worked with it a long time. I am running XP SP2. I had some services trying to start for which I had deleted the software. Via regedit, I did an export to make a backup of the registry. I then went into the registry to delete some of the service entries. Something went wrong so I ran the regedit import to restore my registry. Ever since then, my XP boots "just fine" except it boots, by default, in a version of Safe Mode. I have my graphical settings. Apache starts. Norton starts and a few others....

DBMS 2627 : Payable Transaction Inquiry
Hi! When I tried to inquiry 'Payable transaction,' I got the following message. " The stored procedure createSQLTmp Table returned the following results: DMBS 2627, MS GP." Any idea what to do? Also, the error message says there is alert message documentation. Where can I find the documentation? I cannot find from the MS GP website. Thanks, Jen Jen - Are you able to recreate this issue after signing out of GP and signing back on? fact: GP uses temporary tables. Was there any surge in power or blib in network connectivity. It appears you lost your original db c...

Script to cancel scheduled jobs of TYPE "Tape Backup"
Hello ALL Is there any way to cancel the jobs on a particular day of the week where the TYPE is "Tape Backup" I am fedup with doing this manually via the GUI, especially on a sunday when we do not want tape backups to run at all. Thank you ...

transaction deferrals
While looking in the user manual I came across documentation about setting up a deferral transaction directly in General Ledger. The documentation tells me to open the Deferral Document Entry window at Transactions >> Financial >> Financial Deferral >> Deferral Document Entry but the option is not there. Can anyone tell me where to locate this option? I believe I have full security rights so I do not think it is a security issue. Revenue and Expense Deferrals has to be installed first as a seperate feature either during your original installation or after that. Unle...

automatic typing of contact address in new email
I just switched over from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. In Outlook Express, when I started a new email message and started to type a contact name in the "to" cell, the program would automatically complete the contact, so I wouldn't have to go to the address book. I can't seem to figure out how to get Outlook to do the same thing. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. well it should do the same on OL 2000. 1. Make sure your contacts are turned on as Address Book for email 2. either move to other fields after you type the email address (part or full) which will automat...

Fap Turbo
http://fapturbot.blogspot.com/ FAP Turbo is the best automated forex robot on the marketplace. In fact it was consider as the best forex trading system that can double or even triple your trading account within minutes of using it. This trading can give you huge amount of income even when you are asleep. I know that you are skeptical about this, but you have to believe me FAP Turbo is not the usual hyped that you had seen on the marketplace. It is something that actually works, something that you can depend on to substantiate your trading income and free you from financial worries. If you are...

Restaurant-type tip check?
We are a retail wine shop that, like many others in our area, does wine tastings. Because we are similar to a winebar during those events, we have a need for a restaurant-type two-step check with a tip line. We need to present the customer with an itemized 'check', then take a tender and return with a second 'check' which includes a tip line. We can do this using a separate Eclipse terminal, BUT the terminal will not hold the transaction for us to retrieve and complete the sale with the tip included. It works for a single transaction but we can't do more than one a...

The company always pays attention to the quality of its undergarments so that they conform to international standards. All these stuffs are made from materials of exceptionally softest fabrics. The
The company always pays attention to the quality of its undergarments so that they conform to international standards. All these stuffs are made from materials of exceptionally softest fabrics. The Button Fly Boxer Brief, Pro Stretch Boxer Brief, 365 Fashion Trunk and 365 Color Trunk are some of its offing that gives you a distinct identity. At the same time, it won=92t create a heavy financial burden on you, because at 1underwearstore.com, availing these popular stuffs is unbelievably cheap. http://www.shoesbootjeans.com http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replica_Mens%20Shoes_1.html http://www.s...

** 60 GIG Photo iPod, Why Pay for it? When u can get it FREE! 100% Legally! ** Super Easy Proof inside!
Hey gang, A friend of mind sent me to this site to get his free ipod, and so i checked it out. I was a skeptic at first but after a couple months my buddy got his dang ipod and I was in complete an utter aww... check it out @: http://urlsnip.com/928535 If you don't believe me check out the hundreds of pictures of people who have recieved their free stuff from free pay! @http://info.freepay.com/gallery.html If you are sill not convinced check out these news clips I found that show exactly how these sites work.. (vidoes will load automatically) This clip is from NBC Boston, it shows h...

Auto-entered deposits appear to be downloaded transactions
Hi all, I'm using Money Plus Premium, version 17.0.125.1415, but I've had this same problem for at least the last several versions of Money. I deposit a fixed amount of money every other week from my payroll into my bank. I've created an entry that shows up on the "Bills summary" page to automatically enter that transaction. My problem is that when Money creates an entry in the register, the entry is marked as "E" (as in "electronically downloaded"). This messes up several other Money features. I tried (in the previous version of Money) to r...

Save as type
I have installed Outlook 2003. When there is an inbedded picture to save the picture the only type available is bmp. How can I add jpg, gif, etc. to the down drop options? You can create a macro for this (adjust the SaveAsFile location if desired); Sub SaveAttachment() Dim objCurrentItem As Outlook.MailItem Dim colAttachments As Outlook.Attachments Dim objAttachment As Outlook.Attachment Set objCurrentItem = Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem Set colAttachments = objCurrentItem.Attachments For Each objAttachment In colAttachments objAttachment.SaveAsFile ("C:...

Custom CRM Field Types
Hello, I've been adding custom fields to the Account entity, however one field I'd like to add is a 'Lookup' type and the other is a multi-select picklist. How can I add the 'Lookup' type using the Deployment Manager? How can I specify that the picklist should allow multiple selections? If the Deployment Manager does not support these types of customization, what is the most practical way to make these customizations? They are customer requirements. Thanks for any help, Rebecca Rebecca, Neither of these fields types are supported within the application. The m...

Downloading Online Transactions
Whenever I try and download from a credit card site it starts downloading and then I see a widow pop open but it never comes up with the screen anymore to tie what I just downloaded to a certain accout I have in money. I was wondering if anybody has had this problem before and could help me out please. Thank You Very Much for you Time! ...

Outlook in safe mode
I purchased Outlook 2003 and installed. It will only boot in the safe mode, does not shut down properly and is never online, always offline. I must hit send/receive to access email. I am running Windows XP Home, Outlook took over from Express 6.0 and should have been seamless. I have a cable modem on Brighthouse network (Roadrunner). I have run detect & repair from Outlook and reinstalled in the repair mode. I can send and receive emails only manually, not automatically, which tells me it connects to the cable modem. ...

RM Transaction Unapply
I'm considering purchasing the Receivables Management Transaction Unapply professional services tool for Dynamics GP 9, and I have a question about how it functions. Does everyone need to be out of Dynamics in order to use it? The reason I ask is that many of the change/merge tools in that series require that only SA be logged in. While understandable, this limits the usefulness of the tool. Thanks! Jason Jason, Good question! It doesn't state anything about it in the manual, so I just tested it and it seems to work with no problem with other people logged in to the sam...

Safe Senders going to the Junk Mail folder
This just started a couple of days ago. All of my messages from the safe sender list are going to the junk mail folder. I've checked Windows Live Mail and Hotmail to see if any settings have changed there and they all look correct. Any ideas? Thanks! Are the safe senders in your contacts ?(they should only be one or the other but not both). Have you looked in the blocked senders to determine if senders addresses are not being blocked(blocked email addresses are treated as junk) You might clear out all safe and blocked senders and rebuild them accordingly for future inco...

saving as file types
We have Office XP 2002 with Outlook 2002 With previous version Ofiice97 when you opened an e-mail message and went to "file-save as" one of the file type options was a word document. This would also save the attachments with the document. In Outlook 2002 save as *.doc is no longer available. How can I save an e-mail as a Word doc. in this version. (it matters not if I am using Word as e-mail editor.) If someones has an answer please e-mail me directly. Thanks in advance for any help. ...

can dbx files be deleted safely
trying free up some space can i safely delete all dbx files ..DBX files are used by Outlook Express. If you're absolutely sure you don't need any of your old OE information (mail and news), you can probably delete those files. You might want to send them to the Recycle Bin for a few days first to make sure you don't need them before you permanently delete them. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:74d401c3eb38$df443130$7d02280a@phx.gbl, ...

Automatic transfer transaction becomes cleared unexpectedly
Has anyone else noticed this odd behavior in Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe? I have two accounts, one is an online account using the essential register and the other is an offline account using the advanced register. I created a recurring transfer (from the advanced bill summary screen) that transfers money FROM the offline account TO the online account. When I enter one occurrence of the transfer into the account registry (from the Bill Summary page), the transaction appears correctly in my offline account register but shows up under "Cleared Transactions" in the online account'...

Transactions Lost Posting to GL
We've been using Great Plains (Dynamics V9) since 9/01/06, and are having some serious problems when posting to GL. In one case, one payment of two vouchers was lost going from A/P to GL. We only print about 30 checks a week, so at the end of the month when we posted to GL and noticed the discrepancy, it was relatively easy to track down the payment that was lost. The Accounting firm that helped with the installation was of no help. Their solution was to create a journal entry, which of course brough GL up to date, but didn't solve the problem. Now this month, we're about $8,000 of...

SSMS doesn't see SSAS or Integration Services in server type drop
Product/environment - SQL SERVER 2008 dev. edition, windows vista Analy. Services & SSIS were installed from the dev edition, and services show SSIS and Analysis services running. But I cannot see these references in SSMS. I only see database engine and Compact Edition. I looked at every tweak I could find such as setting up a port for SSAS, etc. nothing worked. If it shows as installed and if the services show as running, how do i get SSMS to see SSAS and SSIS in "Server Type" drop down? I've run out of ideas. Thanks for any help. ...