Safe Pay Install and Configure Manual

Can someone point me into the direction of Safe Pay manuals and instructions?
I'm running GP 10 SP4. Are there any video references in any of the elearning
modules perhaps? Any assistance is appreciated.

I posted something like 3 hours ago but it didn't show up. anyway, there's a
documentation folder located in the GP install folder. By default it's at
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Documentation. look for
ElectronicBanking.pdf.

I don't know about the e-learning though. let's wait for someone who has
gone through the online training and maybe they know.

hth

Rheiner

"tstrop" wrote:

> Can someone point me into the direction of Safe Pay manuals and instructions?
> I'm running GP 10 SP4. Are there any video references in any of the elearning
> modules perhaps? Any assistance is appreciated.

Got it, Thank you!

"Rheiner" wrote:

> I posted something like 3 hours ago but it didn't show up. anyway, there's a
> documentation folder located in the GP install folder. By default it's at
> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Documentation. look for
> ElectronicBanking.pdf.
>
> I don't know about the e-learning though. let's wait for someone who has
> gone through the online training and maybe they know.
>
> hth
>
> Rheiner
>
> "tstrop" wrote:
>
> > Can someone point me into the direction of Safe Pay manuals and instructions?
> > I'm running GP 10 SP4. Are there any video references in any of the elearning
> > modules perhaps? Any assistance is appreciated.

Hi,
We installed Safe Pay a few months back in order to export check transaction
batches for the bank records. I might be interested to get the KB871806 which
provides the table description of SafePay (though it's for an older version
5.5, but it probably hasn't changed much). Our main problem remains the fact
that SafePay does not offer any auto-numbering function to the exported
data... whereas a bank can require from you submited files a unique
sequential number to track duplicate transmissions...
Let me know if find something to bybass this flaw (other then manually
editing the sequence).
Hope this helps,
Best regards and have  a good day,
Beat
Sr. Sys Admin / GP Admin

"tstrop" wrote:

> Got it, Thank you!
>
> "Rheiner" wrote:
>
> > I posted something like 3 hours ago but it didn't show up. anyway, there's a
> > documentation folder located in the GP install folder. By default it's at
> > C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Documentation. look for
> > ElectronicBanking.pdf.
> >
> > I don't know about the e-learning though. let's wait for someone who has
> > gone through the online training and maybe they know.
> >
> > hth
> >
> > Rheiner
> >
> > "tstrop" wrote:
> >
> > > Can someone point me into the direction of Safe Pay manuals and instructions?
> > > I'm running GP 10 SP4. Are there any video references in any of the elearning
> > > modules perhaps? Any assistance is appreciated.

Money 2006 -- Manual Bank Download + OFX = AAARRRGGHH!!
I installed Money 2006 Deluxe (upgraded from 2000) about a month ago. It's been working fine. I have to manually download the transactions from my bank because they haven't moved to the 21st century yet. Used to be, I would download in OFX format and the computer would ask me if I wanted to launch Money. I no longer get that prompt since installing two M$ critical updates. Since installing two critical updates on my computer (Windows ME) which have crapped my computer beyond all belief, I have not been able to get the downloads from the bank. I have finally gotten the TMP files to ...

exchange installation
Hi all, I've had some problems with my Exchange 2000 server because the IMAP service had disappeared. I reinstalled Exchange (which at first didn't work, but a helpful mail in this group pointed out that I didn't have the remote registry service running, thanks for that) but the IMAP service isn't reinstalled! The error message in the setup log is: [10:35:59] CInsParser::ScProcessLine (y:\admin\src\libs\exsetup\hiddenw1.cxx:1226) Error code 0XC0070002 (2): The system cannot find the file specified. [10:35:59] Processing file 'c:\e2ksp3\server\setup\i38...

is it safe
is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ folders? "mjurado" wrote: > is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ folders? Hi, It is safe, but these uninstallers for the KBs are merely your problem or the HDD/CPU usage hogs. Did you cleaned up other unwanted Applications/Programs to gain Space on your HDD? The downside of removing/deleting these unisntallers folder, you will not be able to uninstall any updates/hotfixes from your computer. HTH nass --- http://www.nasstec.co.uk .. mjurado wrote: > is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ fol...

How to create an installer?
I've got a simple two-file program that I want to create a setup.exe for, but the MSDN info about creating an installer is confusing to say the least. Does anybody know of a simple concise primer online for this? Thanks. If you have VS.NET, the simplest way is to use that to create an installer project. Apart from that, there is nothing simple. There is a program in the SDK called Orca and there are examples there. I find it rather confusing and stupid though. Varf wrote: > I've got a simple two-file program that I want to create > a setup.exe for, but the MSDN info about ...

Cant install Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel HELP!!! I have just got Office:mac 2008 and have received a message on screen after double clicking saying "There is no default application to specified to open the document "Office Installer". What can I do? Replied to elsewhere - please don't post the same issue multiple times. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 8/15/08 4:38 AM, in article 59b56f87.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "thehappyhammer@officeformac.com" <thehappyhammer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 ...

CanPay net pay calculation
I have a garnishee which should be 20% of net. I can't verify the resulting amount. Does anyone know how CanPay calculates "net" pay? Thanks It should be taking 20% of net pay "net of statutory deductions" including Income Tax, EI and CPP. If you want to make it net of pension plans and insurance plans, then you will need to adjust the percentage to approximate. Make sure you set up the Exempt percentage as 80% of Net Pay as well. barb "noyb" wrote: > I have a garnishee which should be 20% of net. I can't verify the > resulting amount. Does...

SmartList Builder install
We are on GP 8, SP5. When we installed SP5 we were not ready to install SLB. Now we want to install it. I have put it on the server with no problem and it works there. How do I get it on the workstations? Install the same chunk file on all workstations! -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "inin" wrote: > We are on GP 8, SP5. When we installed SP5 we were not ready to install SLB. > Now we want to install it. I have...

Crash of Excel 2007. Prog. only wil work after manual start in VBA
Dear experts, I have a problem with Microsoft Excel 2007 The problem is in my eyes very weird and it happens only on one PC. Explanation: on identical 2 pc’s I installed 2 identical excel programs with the only difference in the program name ProgPC1 and ProgPC2. for months no problem at all. Last week Thursday 26 Nov PC1 came up with an error when the program was started via an Auto_open macro in VBA. Excel crashed program was repaired an Microsoft received a message. New start of the same repaired programme caused the same problem. Oke, then start the program with pressing dow...

XP When is Safe Mode not Safe Mode?
My apologies if this has been posted. I am not an MS expert, though I have worked with it a long time. I am running XP SP2. I had some services trying to start for which I had deleted the software. Via regedit, I did an export to make a backup of the registry. I then went into the registry to delete some of the service entries. Something went wrong so I ran the regedit import to restore my registry. Ever since then, my XP boots "just fine" except it boots, by default, in a version of Safe Mode. I have my graphical settings. Apache starts. Norton starts and a few others....

Frx Install Files
Supposedly FRx is one of the modules that I own. However, I cannot find the install files for it anywhere on the two Dynamics installation CDs that I have. I am running Dynamics 8.0. Can someone tell me where to find the install files for FRx? Hi Depending on what module you have brought, you should have been given a separate FRX CD. You would need to contact your Var to supply you the FRX CD. Regards James "Hutch" <Hutch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB0A6D94-B30F-4B89-A47B-994D6DEE5BBA@microsoft.com... > Supposedly FRx is one of the module...

Default Installation Question
Hello All, We are installing Microsoft CRM, but the SQL Server that the database is going on currently has a current database installed in a Instance. is it possible to create a database in the default instance (required by CRM to be a supported installation) after non default instances have been installed? Thanks B Yes. You specifiy which server to install to. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:31:03 +0100, "Bill Gates" <Bill.Gates@microsoft.com> wrote: Hello All...

Fap Turbo
http://fapturbot.blogspot.com/ FAP Turbo is the best automated forex robot on the marketplace. In fact it was consider as the best forex trading system that can double or even triple your trading account within minutes of using it. This trading can give you huge amount of income even when you are asleep. I know that you are skeptical about this, but you have to believe me FAP Turbo is not the usual hyped that you had seen on the marketplace. It is something that actually works, something that you can depend on to substantiate your trading income and free you from financial worries. If you are...

Getting failed downloaded updates to re-attempt an install
Hi, I have re-installed Win 7 on my PC several times for one reason or another. Not for any major problems - simply to get better defrag - to reset the registry etc. I have an on-board RealTek Hi Def sound card. A number of times, windows live update has downloaded and installed the updated driver for this on-board sound, without any problems. However, after my recent install, WIN 7 downloaded and attempted to install the update - but for some reason this time, it was a failure. I know the driver works and that my realtek on-board sound works, as I have used them a good f...

** 60 GIG Photo iPod, Why Pay for it? When u can get it FREE! 100% Legally! ** Super Easy Proof inside!
Hey gang, A friend of mind sent me to this site to get his free ipod, and so i checked it out. I was a skeptic at first but after a couple months my buddy got his dang ipod and I was in complete an utter aww... check it out @: http://urlsnip.com/928535 If you don't believe me check out the hundreds of pictures of people who have recieved their free stuff from free pay! @http://info.freepay.com/gallery.html If you are sill not convinced check out these news clips I found that show exactly how these sites work.. (vidoes will load automatically) This clip is from NBC Boston, it shows h...

The company always pays attention to the quality of its undergarments so that they conform to international standards. All these stuffs are made from materials of exceptionally softest fabrics. The
The company always pays attention to the quality of its undergarments so that they conform to international standards. All these stuffs are made from materials of exceptionally softest fabrics. The Button Fly Boxer Brief, Pro Stretch Boxer Brief, 365 Fashion Trunk and 365 Color Trunk are some of its offing that gives you a distinct identity. At the same time, it won=92t create a heavy financial burden on you, because at 1underwearstore.com, availing these popular stuffs is unbelievably cheap. http://www.shoesbootjeans.com http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replica_Mens%20Shoes_1.html http://www.s...

what is new in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0 (manual)
I have downloaded the manual from the partner web site of microsoft and i am not sure if it is legal to share it with the community members. If not , all i can do is to mail it to someone who can put it for download .Its pdf file. /Aamir Denmark Aamir, First of all, the document is copyrighted. That means you can't republish it. Not sure why you'd want to anyway. Secondly, you can post the link because anyone that has access to Customer Source or Partner Source can access the same document. The Canadian CRM 4.0 Partner Launch is happening today, so I'd assume all NDA's...

Re-install
I am running Office 2003 Standard. Outlook was crashing on startup so I uninstalled it using the CD. When trying to reinstall the process gives an error message that it cannot find the file PCW_CAB_PATCH and will not proceed. There is no option to enter a location for that file. The file is not on the CD nor is it on my computer. Does anybody know what this means Thanks ...

Outlook in safe mode
I purchased Outlook 2003 and installed. It will only boot in the safe mode, does not shut down properly and is never online, always offline. I must hit send/receive to access email. I am running Windows XP Home, Outlook took over from Express 6.0 and should have been seamless. I have a cable modem on Brighthouse network (Roadrunner). I have run detect & repair from Outlook and reinstalled in the repair mode. I can send and receive emails only manually, not automatically, which tells me it connects to the cable modem. ...

FW: Install that corrective pack from the M$
--pafipfbnpqpezf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fgpwzsryup"; type="multipart/alternative" --fgpwzsryup Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rbmlezlbgphvomd" --rbmlezlbgphvomd Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to...

Installed Second Exchange 2007SP1
I have ABC domain with two Sites STL and GVL. I had my exchange server 2007SP1 installed in STL. Now GVL installed a Exchange 2007SP1 server. All looks good but I get the following error message from time to time in the EMC on my Server in STL. There is a Firewall between us should there be some ports open for them to communicate. Thanks for your help! -------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Exchange Error -------------------------------------------------------- The following error(s) were reported while loading topology information: Get-ActiveSync...

Safe Senders going to the Junk Mail folder
This just started a couple of days ago. All of my messages from the safe sender list are going to the junk mail folder. I've checked Windows Live Mail and Hotmail to see if any settings have changed there and they all look correct. Any ideas? Thanks! Are the safe senders in your contacts ?(they should only be one or the other but not both). Have you looked in the blocked senders to determine if senders addresses are not being blocked(blocked email addresses are treated as junk) You might clear out all safe and blocked senders and rebuild them accordingly for future inco...

Manual removal of Calendar Connector
I need to know if theres a manual way to remove the Calendar Connector. I have a server which origonaly had the Calendar Connector installed, but was then rebuilt without it (and without uninsatlling Exchange first). Now I have this orphend Calendar Connector listed in the Routing Group, but not running on any server (it was not needed). It doesn't seem to be causing any problems but it generates a lot of "Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id" event log entrys. Thanks for the help. ...

Is there a way to configure a cell so when I click on it a check .
How much should I make the check out for? $100.00 enough? How about using the body of the post for the message? -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ------------------------------------------------------------------- "gil" <gil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B765F69-8243-4CFD-93E7-5B4FB2F3CD9A@microsoft.com... Right-click on the worksheet tab, View Code, and paste in the code below: Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target...

microsoft installation error
When i try to install office 2004 for mac standard edition it tells me that some of the files in the "English Dictionary" cannot be read and so it never fully installs on my computer. I have used the auto installer but it cuts out half way through like its done but then won't allow anything to open and all i can find in the micoroft office folder is "microsoftoffice.bundle" or something to that extent.. can someone please help me figure out the installation process. thanks ...

SAFE MODE
Publisher is giving a fatal error and says it can go into safe mode to continue working. The user goes into it and seems to be able to continue but I still can't figure out why this is happening. Same user/same computer. Gets WINGDINGS when filling out an online form. It used to be just this one user on the same computer but now I am starting to see the same thing happen on another computer in the network. (Don't think its a virus since everything is very well protected by Inoculate) Any ideas???? This sometimes happen when your OCR-A font is missing or damaged or some o...