running check link #2

Does anyone have a Information about the Check Links Analytical Accounting
process in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.

0
Anav (6)

What in particular are you looking for?

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Anav" wrote:

> Does anyone have a Information about the Check Links Analytical Accounting
> process in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.

0
MarianoGomez (3440)
9/22/2008 8:11:02 PM
I have a client who ran the routine of links analytical accounting, after
this genre have been several mistakes and improper transactions, that is if
the diary entry of 10 had registered analytical now only shows 8.

In presenting the execution was a mistake and not finished the recording:
aagGenericGLOpenTOD DMBS: 2627

Comparing the tables before the later you will notice that certain records
had been removed from the tables: aag30001, aag30002, aag30003

greetings

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> What in particular are you looking for?
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com
>

> "Anav" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a Information about the Check Links Analytical Accounting
> > process in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.

0
Anav (6)

Timer #2
What is the limitatio in using Timer in MFC? I have various timers working at the same time, and sometimes I found one of the timer suspended and the whole application hanged. 1) Can I use more than 1 timer? 2) What makes the timers hanged? 3) What is the max numbers of timer that I can use? 4) How can I combine all timers into 1 timer and do for all the tasks? Thanks a lot, Vicki Depending on the OS involved, you can use up to 5 Timers (system wide, I believe) which means that they are a limited system resource and should not be held when not used. If you have more than that, that is ...

How do I link Excel chart axis scale settings to cells?
I want to link a chart's axis scale settings to cells. Is this possible? Hi, You can not directly link the scales setting to cells. Tushar has an addin which help. http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/autochart/index.html Cheers Andy strince wrote: > I want to link a chart's axis scale settings to cells. Is this possible? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Please ignore...I found the answer in another post. "strince" wrote: > I want to link a chart's axis scale settings to cells. Is this possible? ...

controls are distorted when run on a pc with different resolution
hello the controls on the main dialog box are distorted when I run it on a different PC. But when I run it on the PC I am coding with it works alright. How can I correct this dspman wrote: > hello > > the controls on the main dialog box are distorted when I run it on a > different PC. But when I run it on the PC I am coding with it works alright. > > How can I correct this Windows resizes controls based on the size of the font selected by the user in Control Panel, Display, Advanced. That is probably the source of your issue. If it looks terrible then about al...

OMA Problem!
Goodmornig at all! I've a problem with OMA 2003... When I type http://serverip/oma the logon popup appear; I write domainname\username and password and appear this: (see the attach....screenshot.jpg) In the domain controller event viewer I've found this error: Tipo evento: Errore Origine evento: MSExchangeOMA Categoria evento: (1000) ID evento: 1507 Data: 28/07/2004 Ora: 10.16.07 Utente: N/D Computer: DOMAIN Descrizione: Errore sconosciuto durante l'elaborazione della richiesta corrente: Generata eccezione di tipo Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.DataProviderInterface.ProviderExcepti...

Conditional format question #2
Excel 2003 Is there a way of comparing the value in the current cell, against that of the rightmost occupied cell in a row range? -- Paul Hyett, Cheltenham (change 'invalid83261' to 'blueyonder' to email me) formula is and format as desired. Assumes numbers =3Db2=3DINDEX($2:$2,MATCH(9999999,$2:$2)) On Jan 23, 12:13=A0pm, Paul Hyett <vidcap...@invalid83261.co.uk> wrote: > Excel 2003 > > Is there a way of comparing the value in the current cell, against that > of the rightmost occupied cell in a row range? > -- > Paul Hyett, Cheltenham (change '...

Public folder Exchange 2003 #2
When I trying to set client permission on public folder I get the following message: Unable to create the required MAPI profile. Please verify that you have sufficient permissions to write to the MAPISVC.INF file. c103073a I have migrated from Exchange server 2000, but I still have the old server running. It doesn’t seem to be a problem with public folders created before Exchange 2003 server, just the new ones. Regards Per Per <Per@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I trying to set client permission on public folder I get the following >message: > >Unable to...

Opening Excel Spreadsheet on a tab #2
When I say tab, I of course mean a sheet -- david.willis ------------------------------------------------------------------------ david.willis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14697 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=263201 One way: Put this in your ThisWorkbook code module: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheets(1).Select End Sub If you're not familiar with macro, see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm In article <david.willis.1d3hhz@excelforum-nospam.com>, dav...

Excel Not Talking To Outlook [Email Settings] #2
This is a follow up to an older thread on the same problem. Search groups.google.com for the same subject and you'll find the previous thread (which lacked an answer). I'm just posting here for posterity. When sending email from Excel and expecting to see your Outlook contacts box come up for you but instead you see a strange box letting you choose "shared contacts" or "this identity's contacts", the answer is that Internet Explorer is set up to use Outlook Express for email instead of Outlook. Open IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs tab. Chan...

xlstart #2
hi jim, turned out to be so simple a solution :-)... thank you very much. mac -- icestationzbr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- icestationzbra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=458 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26637 ...

Links not opening on IE and Firefox, only on my user account, for some websites
I�ve recently been having trouble opening certain links, both on Internet Explorer and Firefox. Everything was working fine 2 days ago, when I ran �Disk Cleanup�. However, I don�t think that�s the problem because I ran �Disk Cleanup� once, only for my user account files, and the second time, for all the files on the computer. And this trouble is only occurring my user account. What happens is that I�ll go on, Youtube for instance and clicking on ANY link, whether it�s left-clicking on it, right-clicking on it or clicking the scroller to open the link in a new tab, it doesn�t ha...

Outlook 2003 and Hotmail #2
OL2K3 does not play nicely with Hotmail, regardless of what the marketing people want you to believe. Every time I fire up OL2K3 and do a global "Send and Receive" I get an error list like this: www.raindayspa.ca/emailerrors.gif On a mass email recieve like that, my Hotmail folders almost never populate. I assure you my passwords and logins are correct -- after closing the error window I can access the HM accounts individually and OL2K3 will retrieve the mail. What's more, Hotmail access is still slow. In contrast, OE6 integrates hotmail without any fusses. You'd think th...

how do i calculate 2' x 4' x 4"
How do I calculate cubic feet in excel? I need to be able to do it two ways. With all feet or with feet and inches. example... 2' x 4' x 3' or 2' x 4' x 1'-5" or 2' x 4' x 4". I have a construction master IV calculator that will give me both answers in cubic feet. 2'x4'x3'= 24cubic feet or 2'x4'x1'-5"=11.33333 cu ft or 2'x4'x4"=2.6667 cu ft. I have excel 2003 is it possible to do this and if not why these are basic math. Also don't see any formulas that are geared towards the construction in...

Macro to look up values in 2 different columns
Hi, I need a macro which compares the values in colA and colC of sheet 1 to column D and column E of sheet 2, if both the value match, then it copies the contents from sheet2 col F,G and H into sheet1 colC,D and F. Please advise. Thanks Sub CompareThis() For iRow = 1 to 1000 If Sheets("Sheet1").cells(iRow, 1).Value = Sheets("Sheet2").cells (iRow, 4).Value And _ Sheets("Sheet1").cells(iRow, 3).Value = Sheets("Sheet2").cells(iRow, 5).Value Then Sheets("Sheet1").cells(iRow, 3).Value = Sheets("Sheet2").cells(iRow, ...

filtering colours #2
Guys Can you tell me if it is possible to filter rows identified by colou plz? If so, how do you do this?? Any help would be most welcome Thanks Dav -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Not directly. You can create a user-defined function, use this function to return the color index of the current cell, and then filter by color index. 1. Press ALT+F11. 2. Go to Insert > Module. 3. Paste in the following code: Function cellcolor(Target As Range) cellcolor = Target.Interior.ColorIndex End Function 4. Click back into XL. 5. In the next open column, put a header like...

Disabling the BCC field #2
http://www.experts- exchange.com/Networking/Email_Groupware/Exchange_Server/Q_ 20781877.html ...

2 Exchange Servers in the Same Domain
Microsoft Outlook SignatureHi, Please help as I'm new to Exchange.... I have 2 Windows 2003 Servers both with Exchange 2003 installed in the same domain, @ two different physical locations connected via a gateway to gateway VPN. If I have user on Server A, he can create a email in the gobal address list and send it without error to a user on Server B but it never arrives @ the server B's inbox? Is there a way to track it? K.J.B. You can enable message tracking... http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/The_Exchange_Message_Tracking_Center_or_How_to_Save_Your_A_in_a_Pinch.html CA...

SMTP problem #2
Using Windows XP Pro SP1, and Outlook 2002 on 2 pc's we have the following problem: PC1 has email accounts A & B, connection by LAN, sends & receiev's OK PC2 also has the same email accounts A & B, connection by the same LAN to the same mail server, for Pop3 & smtp, as PC1 able to send OK by prompts for user name & password for both A&B smtp mail boxes. The obvious inital thought is that user names & passwords were incorrect but these have re-entered & double checked and are identical to settings on PC1. We are unable to identify any outlook ema...

Default workbook #2
Hi. I want to modify the style of new workbooks. To this end, I have modified the "workbook.xltx" file under: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\XLSTART Now when I open Excel, the blank workbook correctly looks like my modifed default... however, my modified default is not used in the following scenarios: 1) I right click on my desktop and create a new Excel workbook. 2) Within Excel, I select "New" and "Blank workbook". Any idea if I can set the deafult workbook for these scenarios? Thanks, Jim jmfoxjr@cox.net Not using 2007 but in 2003..........

Debt Planner in Cash Flow #2
I apologize if I've asked this before, but no one responded. My debt planner appears appropriately as "debt" in the budget. However, for some reason the upcoming bills do not appear in the Cash Flow, which throws everything off and I end up having a much larger account balance projected in the future. Any reason why these credit card bills are not included in the Cash Flow? I realize that the money was "spent" at the time of the credit card purchase, but paying the bills certainly effects my cash flow. Any way to get the bills back in the Cash Flow? (they ...

Multiple AP Accounts during Select Checks
My client is having problems when using multiple AP accounts. Take this scenario: The AP invoice was entered and the AP account went to 2000-01. When the invoice is paid the distributions are not for the invoice I had selected. It automatically created a distribution for the 2000-01 and 2000-02 AP accounts. It somehow takes the open invoices for that vendor (which some invoices had the 01 and 02 breakdown on the AP invoice) and creates a different distribution. In order to fix this the user had to go to the Edit Check screen and then click on the Distribution button and t...

to CONCATENATE from the smallest date with at least 2 criteria
Dear All, Here is the sample database. Date Salesman Region 16-Aug-08 A N 16-Aug-09 B E 16-June-07 C S 15-Aug-07 A S 15-Apr-07 B E 4-Sep-07 D N 4-May-07 E N 6-Sep-07 A N 3-Oct-07 B W 24-Sep-07 E E i would like to concatenate for Salesman B and Region E(east) in A1, so the result will be "15-Apr-07,16-Aug-09"... which formula can s...

FRX help #2
I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the month by G/L code, it would show me. If so, how would you do it. Any help would be appreciated thanks Barb Can get everything except the GL code through a smart list : Payables Transactions Search Doc type = payment Doc Date between... Vendor ID = But getting to the GL account is beyond me (newbie) "BK" wrote: > I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. > So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the...

Unable to Update Free/Busy #2
Outlook 2002 / XP I know this appears to be a sproadic problem for many but I can't find the solution. Error message - 'Unable to update public free/busy data.' Trying not to gum up this ng, I have searched MS KB, tried to Google it, various web sites, and this ng history but the solutions I have found do not help. These include using the ClearFreeBusy switch when opening Outlook (on opening, I get the error) Checking the Calendar Options|Free/Busy options (no check marks) I found one reference to registry changes but no guidance This problem did not occur unt...

Excel 2003 calculation set to manual after an update was run
Hi I have an user which uses alot of formulas. Updates ran about 2 weeks ago and since then any spreadsheets she worked on she needs to set the calculations from manual to automatic. When she does start a new spreadsheet calculations is set to automatic, but I need fix the problem with the previous spreadsheets. This setting is saved with the workbook. Just open each of the manual workbooks, set the mode to Automatic and save the workbook. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200735 "AntonZA2" wrote: > Hi > > I have an user which uses alot of formulas. Updates ran a...

Provide a way to turn off auto-checking excel formulas as I type t
I am constantly running into this horrible design decision to auto-check excel formulas as they are typed. I type in formulas, then add parentheses from the right hand side back to the left to make certain of the calculation orders. Every time I put in a close paren and then move backwards to add the opening paren, Excel interrupts me and pops up a dialog telling me my formula is broken..... WHILE I AM STILL TYPING IT. The worst part is that it requires two clicks of non-default options that alternate positions (i.e. I have to move the mouse t the correct button two separate times) i...