Run Integration Quicker-Newbie

I am running an integration to import sales orders for
invoicing.  I use several additional query criteria in IM,
but I do not think these criteria are passed to SQL Server
2000.  Instead, the records are returned, then the
criteria are applied.  The integration is taking quite a
bit of time to run.  Does anyone have an idea on how to
pass the criteria to SQL Server, or any other ideas to
increase the performance?

Thanks.
0
slevert (1)

use a SQL Server View

"Shannon LeVert" <slevert@aviagen.com> wrote in message
> I am running an integration to import sales orders for
> invoicing.  I use several additional query criteria in IM,
> but I do not think these criteria are passed to SQL Server
> 2000.  Instead, the records are returned, then the
> criteria are applied.  The integration is taking quite a
> bit of time to run.  Does anyone have an idea on how to
> pass the criteria to SQL Server, or any other ideas to
> increase the performance?
>
> Thanks.

0
HSalim (1270)
7/19/2004 4:56:18 PM
Shannon,

Slowness can also come from using the standard IM adapters rather than
the SQL-Optimized.  Do you know which type of adpater you are using?

Kevin Rood

Shannon LeVert wrote:
> I am running an integration to import sales orders for
> invoicing.  I use several additional query criteria in IM,
> but I do not think these criteria are passed to SQL Server
> 2000.  Instead, the records are returned, then the
> criteria are applied.  The integration is taking quite a
> bit of time to run.  Does anyone have an idea on how to
> pass the criteria to SQL Server, or any other ideas to
> increase the performance?
>
> Thanks.

Project Server integration with Dynamics GP (Project Accounting)
Hi, We are a Cape Town based Dynamics GP reseller and have a prospect that wishes to implement Dynamics GP (Project Accounting) integrated with Project Server. If you know of any solutions or solution providers that could meet this requirement, please could you send me their contact details. What in your opinion is the best (and cheapest) solution out there currently? Thanks Neil Palmer I searched the internet and came up with this company's website: http://www.mbscrm.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx I know there is at least one other but can't find it. -- Charles Allen, MVP ...

Need only one DLL instance to run...

Automatically run macro

run time error 10-22-03

Excel Continuous Running Total

Money 2002 will not run

Re: Workflow just wont run automatically, i have to run them manually
Yes, but i realized what i was doing wrong. I assumed [bad idea] that if i create a case and hit Save & Close the first time, taht the rule will run. In order for the rule to run automatically, it has to be Save, once it saves it, then Save & Close. Thanks for your reply. "Hi, Did you check the workflow monitor to see if the rules get triggered correctly and complete sucessfully ? Have a nice day, St=E9phane Dorrekens " --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://...

Outlook Still Running
I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make sure this does not happen? Thanks for your help -- Neil Remove ABCD from Email address to reply <neil154ABCD@earthlink.net> wrote: > I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit > out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still > running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make > sure this does not happ...

Publisher 2000 will not run
I had problems with Publisher 98 not running which we=20 never did solve so I installed office 2000 to see if=20 Publisher 2000 would function. Same problem: The flash=20 screen pops up and then disappears. No program. Microsoft=AE Publisher 2000 Version 6.0 has encountered a=20 problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the=20 inconvenience. Howard, hi again, Have you tried opening Publisher in safe mode? Publisher retains all printer information within its publications. If you can open Publisher in safe mode, either regress or update your printer and video drivers. -- Mary Sauer MS MV...

Very strange problems while running Great Plains on workstations
I notice that a few workstations in an office I support are having problems when they run Great Plains. Excel, Outlook, Word and Dynamics.exe are showing in the Application event log as being Hanging or Faulting. I also see Fault Bucket errors, but when I search online I cannot find any information online. Here is one of the Fault Bucket errors: 3:15:35 pm 28-Sep-06 Application Hang None 1001 N/A Fault bucket 296734104. Also, these workstations are experiencing problems printing PDF files. Has anyone out there seen this behavior and if so, how can these problems be fixed? Thank you, ...

CRM/Outlook/Smart Phone Integration
I have a user who is experiencing an issue when syncing his phone with Outlook (with laptop client CRM). Every time he syncs his contacts, a new copy is created. These means he is getting multiple, multiple copies of each contact on his phone, and then those are transferring over locally to Outlook. My first thought is that it would be an issue of timestamps not lining up somewhere down the line. Is there a place in CRM where you can change time zone? In Outlook? Anyone seen anything like this? Thanks! ...

Macro automatic run at open
Is there a simple way to have a macro automatically started when a workbook is open? Thanks Francesco Francesco, use the workbook open event, like this, Private Sub Workbook_Open() MsgBox "It Works!" End Sub To put in this macro, from your workbook right-click the workbook's icon and pick View Code. This icon is at the top-left of the spreadsheet this will open the VBA editor to the thisworkbook module, then, paste the code in the window that opens on the right hand side, press Alt and Q to close this window and go back to your workbook, now this will run every time you ...

Running diferent query with one command
I would like to run queries with just one botton and a date dispalyed in a form. If Sunday March 09, 2008, is dispalyed I would like to click on a button and run a query that will select emloyees that are scheduled to work on this day of the week along with other pertinent information already preselected by that query. Currenlty I am using 7 diferrent buttons to run 7 differnrent append queries but it is too confusing and I am sure there is an better way. Thanks Charles -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200803/1 Why 7 butt...

Lotus Notes Integration for Microsoft CRM 3.0
LinkPoint360 Tel: 732.212.8402 International: +1.732.212.8401 E-mail: info@linkpoint360.com LINKPOINT360 CONTINUES TO PROVIDE IBM LOTUS NOTES AND DOMINO INTEGRATION FOR MICROSOFT CRM. Advanced IBM Lotus Notes integration with Microsoft CRM eliminates manual updates and provides automated data synchronization. Red Bank, New Jersey - LinkPoint, a leading provider of IBM Lotus Notes and Domino integration with industry standard enterprise CRM applications continues to provide productivity email and data synchronization solutions. LinkPoint provides... =B7 Inbound and Outbound Email and attach...

Win 7 Pro running 64 bit with Outlook 2007. Problem: frequent cras
I have a brand-new computer with i-7 processors and 8 GB of RAM running Win 7 Pro 64-bit. At the time of upgrading to new computer, i upgraded office 2003 to 2007. For the first month, all was well. Suddenly, my computer started crashing regularly, as in every 30 minutes. The screen would go blank, the mouse and keyboard wouldn't work, and I would have to do a hard reboot. The store where i bought the PC has done everything imaginable to try to isolate the problem. They have swapped out every component, including the RAM, motherboard, power supply, video card and all ca...

Run AutoDim without running Integration
I wonder how to modify the AutoDim.txt file so that every time the it only execute the macro file to logon into Great Plains, run couple of posting and then logoff Great Plains after posting. Is AutoDim able to run without running any integration? I don't see that happening as it wasn't the original idea behind the application. However if all you want to do is what you are saying, just create a macro to do this and run it via a scheduler. I believe there are several KB articles that talk about macros and dynamics/great plains. patrick developer support -- This posting is...

DTM Need help deciding which tests to run.
Hello all, I'm not sure if this is the right group, so if I'm in the wrong place please tell me. I'm trying to get drivers signed for a USB device, and I'm not certain which category it falls under. The device uses winusb. It is an embedded system for test and measurement that only uses control and bulk transfers. It also has an embedded hub that exposes an additional port for general use. Thank you for your time, Jay Dolan Did you ever get through WHQL testing with winusb and the inf file? I am trying to pass WHQL testing and have encountered 3 errors ...

Inventory Integration and Purchasing Default U of M (2)
Hello everyone, I posted this message 2 weeks ago and only had one answer that did not really help me. So I am trying one more time. I am sure I am not the only one with this problem. I am having a problem with the integration of inventory information. I am on version 8 and try to import into Great Plains a list of items. Everything is importing very well except that I can't find where I map the Purchasing Default Unit of Measure. Is the title of the field different in Integration Manager or is it just not there? The problem it is causing me is that when I purchase an item for the...

Help me run a customer report
I need to know if there is a way to run a report so I may get a list of all customers that purchased products in one of our retail departments to send a flyer too in the future. There's a mailing list report in the Reports Library on Customer Source. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "misshettie" <misshettie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

running a macro only if criteria are met
hello all, I have a macro that runs fine, the problem is it relies on user input and will run even if the data received is invalid. I can calculat simple checks to confirm if the user has inputted valid data, an simply set a test cell to either "YES" or "NO". Is there any way I can amend the macro such that if the cell reads "NO the macro stops and gives the user a relevant message, and if the cel reads "YES", the macro runs through as normal. any help/comments will be appreciated. CHEER -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi within you m...

MICROSOFT FRONTPAGE 2003 Running with Windows 7 HOME EDITION
Hi there It looks like the program works up to the point of logging into the website using Frontpage/Sharepoint option. It is my beliefe that Frontpage 2003 comes with everything you need for out of the box solutions. What do I need or what am I missing? Thanks -- Tony Ashlin So, do you actually have a web site with a host and an account set up with them? Don't quite understand what you are asking. What do you mean by "logging into the website"? -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "TonyAsh...

Instance is Running
Dear Sir, Please help me for How to know that SQL Server Instance to which application is running on same computer on which application is running. (i.e. Application & SQL Server is running on same computer). Because in my application, I want to provide few feature only at server level. Thanks, Sanjay Shah select @@servername -- Kevin G. Boles Indicium Resources, Inc. SQL Server MVP kgboles a earthlink dt net "SANJAY SHAH-MICROBRAIN COMPUTERS PVT. LTD." <sanjay@microbrain.in> wrote in message news:%23n82YTKrKHA.3800@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gb...