RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items - Returns Management

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C87CA9.5D5D6C20

Two RMA documents were received and then set as "Ready to Close".  Both =
documents show, in GP, as "History" but missing the line items.

Checked the SQL tables and both RMA documents are in the "open" tables =
(SVC05000 and SVC05200) and the line items are in the tables and appear =
to be linked to the header. =20

How do we get the line items to appear on the RMA document inquiry?  =
Tried changing the status on both the lines and the header, in SQL, back =
to 7 or 8 but that does not help.

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C87CA9.5D5D6C20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080 size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800000 size=3D2>
<P class=3DMsoPlainText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
color=3D#002060 size=3D3>Two=20
RMA documents were received and then set as "Ready to Close".<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Both documents&nbsp;show, in =
GP, as=20
"History" but missing the line items.</FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoPlainText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
color=3D#002060=20
size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoPlainText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
color=3D#002060=20
size=3D3>Checked the SQL tables and both RMA documents are in the "open" =
tables=20
(SVC05000 and SVC05200) and the line items are in the tables and appear =
to be=20
linked to the header.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; =
</SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoPlainText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
color=3D#002060=20
size=3D3><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoPlainText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
color=3D#002060=20
size=3D3><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>How do we get the line =
items to=20
appear on the RMA document inquiry?<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;T</SPAN>ried changing the status =
on both=20
the lines and the header, in SQL, back to 7 or 8 but that does not=20
help.</FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoPlainText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
color=3D#002060=20
size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</P></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C87CA9.5D5D6C20--

0
viol-8-r (108)

eConnect duplicate new RMA docid issue
Hi, Sir: I am using the new RMAType node in eConnect to create a new RMA record in GP. My concern is the duplicate new RMA docid. There's no new RMADocmentID method in Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.MiscRoutines.GetNextDocNumbers assembly. There's stored procedure, SVC_New_DocumentID to do that. But there's no table lock when you excute this: update SVC00999 set SVC00999.RETDOCID = Convert(char(12),(CONVERT(numeric(12,0),RETDOCID) + 1)), @newcallnbr = RETDOCID where SEQUENCE1 = 1 I just want to make sure when I update SVC00999, the table is locked and it's in ...

Missing admin tab on public folder
Hi, I have Exchange 2000 running on Win2K SBS. I recently deleted a user who was having unusual problems connection to network drives. I re-created the user and now she connects to network drives with no problem. Trouble is she was the pricipal author of an Exchnge Public Folder and now she cannot administer it. That is logical. But I am the administrator and I cannot administer it either ! I can't get an Administration tab in the folder properties. What can be done ? TIA Norbert ...

missing toolbars
Excel(in Office 97)Standard and Formatting toolbars disappear and then cannot be reached through right click, menu bar or View\toolbars(blanked out). Print and Print Area in menu File are blanked out also. With this much gone, I think I'd just dump the toolbar file and rebuilt it when I wanted to. Close excel use windows start button|find to search for *.xlb. (customized toolbar settings). Look through hidden folders and for hidden files (just in case). When you find it, rename it (I'd delete it). Then restart excel and test it out. You will lose all the customizations that y...

chart line style problem
I am making a scatter chart (with lines) in Excel 2007 under Vista. I can select a line style, for example, long dashes. However, if I try to change the axis (change from "automatic" to "fixed" on the horizontal axis), the line on the chart immediately becomes solid again. The legend still shows the proper dashing. I can get the dashing partly back by making the line thinner, but only where the variation is fastest - regions where the derivative is near zero are still solid even for thin lines. I'll appreciate any help! frank I was not able to reproduce this. Can you...

Email subject line showing =?us-ascii?Q in front of actual subject
Hi, Currently, I am using Outlook Express and sometimes I will see "=?us-ascii?" in front of my email acutal subject text. For example: "=?us-ascii?Test e-mail?" If I highlight the email and view the preview, I will see the email subject is only showing the actual email subject - "Test e-mail". Wondering if anyone can help me to understand why or when Outlook Express is showing "=?us-ascii?" in front of the actual subject text? However, if I use Outlook 2007 or hotmail to view the same email, I won't see it. So I am thinking it'...

IMF Archive Manager:
What version is the best to use on Windows 2003 Standard with Exchange 2003? IMF Archive Manager: On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 12:50:27 -0500, "North Coast Sea Foods" <jleonard@northcoastseafoods.com> wrote: >What version is the best to use on Windows 2003 Standard with Exchange 2003? > >IMF Archive Manager: > Doesn't matter. You're just using something that sits outside or parallel to Exchange. Use the latest version as they'll provide free updates anyway. ...

AP Credit Card Best Practices
Can someone point me to some documentation on the best practices for setting up A/P credit cards? We pay a lot of things with cc, and it is no fun trying to reconcile ap when things get messed up (or have to do a return with cc, etc.). right now everything is going through 1 ap account and I am wondering if this is part of our issue, or if it will still be painful even if we break the cc's out into a separate gl account... Any ideas are much appreciated! Thanks, Neil ...

Credit Note transaction with econnect.
Hi, Anyone know how to import Credit Note transaction to GP,using e-connect? Thanks, -- Evelin. ...

Scatter and line charts
Hi I created the scratter chart and I would like to have another line, showing the average, will go horizontal across the scratter chart. Ex: 4,5,6,7,10 are data to create a scratter chart. The averager of 4,5,6,7,10 is 6.4 May I use 6.4 to create a shot line (or a something )which will go horizontal across the scratter chart. Thank you Chi Here are some techniques for adding a line to a chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ &quo...

Creditting an invoice
We need this feature! Today our account was explaining the differnce between -5 + 1 = -1 and -3 - 1 = -4, which is the result of one of the supported work arrounds (using discounts). Needless to say he didn't like it, which means I still need a way to solve this. Though there are serval workarrounds including one which actually allows you to enter a negative price per unit (this requires some direct SQL), there is no supported way to pay customers back or return products AND register this in CRM. Which also means the CRM database cann't be used to report on turnover, profit, et...

Match items in 2 lists??? eh help
Hiya I have 2 worksheets. One with a long list of names the other with not so long list of names - Sheet 1 (all clicks), sheet 2 (users at client x). I would like to be able to find out how many users at client x clicked on the site... any ideas how I can run a match on the lists? Any help/tips much appreciated thanks D --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#ExtractingCommon for identifying common entries on both lists -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hiya > > I have 2 worksheets. One with a...

missing email in the sent items
I have a user who is remote. She recently had her Dell laptop motherboard replace 10/12/03. She noticed today that Outlook has not been keeping record of her sent emails. I'm sure the MB has nothing to do with this but I have look at all the Options and Outlook 2002 is configure to record sent items but there is nothing after that date. She sent me several test messages while on the phone together that were not recorded in her sent items. I checked her views and everything is standard. Listed by date and by names, nothing. I had her do an Outlook repair and I had her run the scanpst...

Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file. You may not have the appropiate permission to access the item
About a week ago my trial sub to Tend Micro expired. I uninstalled Trend (i have a full version Avast 4.8 home /license key) but immediately started getting this error msg --(*Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file. You may not have the appropiate permission to access the item*)-- when trying to open any exeacutable files/programs from desktop shortcuts. I also cannot open these programs from their file locations. I'm running Vista Home Premium / Service Pack 2 / IE8 / 32 bit all preinstalled on Dell Inspirion Laptop. This is a stand alone personal compute...

How to get listview control (deployed in report style..) selected item ?
Hi, I want to find selected item (my control can have only one item as selected..) from a list view control (which is shown in report mode.. So, which function should I use for MFC CListCtrl class ?? ======== Regards, Jigar Mehta Jigar Mehta wrote: > Hi, > > I want to find selected item (my control can have only one item as > selected..) from a list view control (which is shown in report mode.. > So, which function should I use for MFC CListCtrl class ?? > > ======== > Regards, > Jigar Mehta > > refer to MSDN. it's too trivial. POSITION pos=m...

RMA Type after RMA Receiving.
Hi everybody, I wonder why it's not allowed to change the RMA type after receiving the RMA, while in most cases the RMA department doesn't know the type of the RMA(Replace/Credit/R&R .. etc) until the RMA item been checked and tested. Is there any way to get over this restriction? Thanks. AMH. ...

Unable to manage recurring outlook meeting as organizer
We have a couple of users who experience this problem seemingly randomly. When opening either an instance or the series of a recurring meeting the meeting organizer is presented with the options that a regular attendee gets, there is no way to cancel or update the meeting and send an update to attendees. The organizer field on the meeting still shows the correct name. Clients are all Outlook 2007 SP2, Exchange is 2007 (v 8.1 240.6) I've tried opening the meeting from various clients, even tried in outlook 2003 with no change. Something changes on the server side. ...

GP 10 Integration Manager
I have 2 questions/issues with GP 10.0 integration Manager 1. It does not work to go to Tools>Integrate>Run Integration Manager - you must log into IM 2. I followed the VB Script library for renaming and deleting original source file and it does not delete. HELP! Andrea, 1) Add the lines below to your Dex.ini file and replace the location with your location for IM and IMRUN.exe. I believe that there is also an automated fix on CustomerSource that will do this for you. This info is also at http://msdynamicsgp.blogspot.com/2007/09/weekly-dynamic-dexini-settings.html IMPath=C:...

a question on form.item
On furthering on my question from yesterday I just want to know how this collection is formed. Logic demands that form.item(0) would be the first form opened then if you open another form form.item(1) would be the ID of that form and if you opened another form from the that forms id would be form.item(2) then if you closed form.item(2) you would go back to the second opened form form.item(1) So based on this form.item(form.count-1) will always target the last form opened. Is this correct or does this collection mess itself up and this is not the case. Regards Kelvan I don&#...

Auto empty Delted Items
Hi, Is there any way to automatically delete the items held within the deleted items folder perhaps in a script that runs at a certain time on exchange 2003? I have noticed a number of users that just keep items forever in this folder... and i am sure there must be others too! Looks at creating a Mailbox Manager Recipient policy. Exchange System Manager, Recipients, Recipient Policies. Right-click, New, Recipient policy - type: Mailbox Manager settings. I'd recommend running it in report mode first to make sure it is going to do what you want it to. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP ...

Missing Import/Export Wizard
It just isn't there! There is no Import/Export option listed under file menu in my outlook 2003. I have searched everyplace I can think to remedy the situation and I've found no solutions. I need to import some information into my contacts, but without an import feature, I cannot do it. Can anyone help? Thanks, Sarah Rerun Office Setup and do a full installation of Outlook and Office Tools (run all from my computer). --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent...

Inventory Transaction Created through RMA not Posting Through
We are having problems with the inventory transactions created from RMA's not posting through all the way. When we review the Edit List on the batches, the serial information is missing, and that is why the batches will not post. Normally, inventory trans created from RMA's pick up the serial information from the RMA and then post all the way through. I have confirmed this against the documentation I have from MS that this is correct/expected result. We have tested and does not appear to be specific to RMA type, customer, date, item, etc. We have confirmed that the serial informati...

Paying Credit Cards
When I pay a credit card from my checking I select the catorgy Credit Card Payment: MasterCard. When I look at the MasterCard account and look at the payment the catagory is empty. What should i put in that catagory. I have tried to put transfer from Checking but that seems to cause double entries in my checking account. You don't pay a credit card from your check account. You transfer from your check account to the credit card account and pay the credit card company from the credit card account. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft...

mailto: and command line
Hi all, Am trying to send email using the "Mailto:" option from my application. I call ShellExecute API by passing the file parameter as follows mailto:some@some.com?Subject=MAIL&Attach='C:\LogFile.Txt' I tried the application in two similar machines with Outlook2000 SP3 version installed. It is able to attach the file from one machine but fails to do so from the other. I have made sure that the file exists in the same path.I also tried with different possible combinations of the "Quotes" i.e. Single , double quotes in the Attach parameter. Please let me kn...

Does money 2004 checking and credit card accounts
When I pay my credit card in my checking account, I would like that payment amount to be posted as a credit in my credit card account. But these two accounts don't seem to communicate. How is this done?? Thanks You transfer money from your checking account to the credit card account and make the payment to the CC Company from the credit card account. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "larryfergy6" <...

making items available on website
Is there a way to 'make items available on the website' other than going into each items properties under the Options Tab and checking the box? I would like to make quite a few items available at one time if possible. Thanks for any help. Craig This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0465_01C72051.D97BD680 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Craig, Backup first!! This will set _all_ items as available for web sales except those that = are marked inactive. UPDATE Item SET WebItem =...