RM00401 duplicated document numbers

Hi everyone,

We are using version 10.00
There are some batches that don't post correctly. When the posting
process begins, is getting stuck in some point in the progress and
crashes.

When we search in the tables, the documents appear in both WORK and
HIST SOPs. This case has ocurred before, so, what we do is search and
be sure that the GL accounts are ok, affecting the right amounts and
then, delete the transaction of the WORK table.

The problem we have now, is that every time the batch is trying to
post, creates a docnumbr in the RM00401 with the same number and 0's
added. For example, a number like A000125874 is stored as
A000125874001, A000125874002, etc. Every document  has a TRXSORCE
affecting the accounts, so, we can't delete them. The customer's
balance is affected too.

Any ideas of what is happening here and how can we solve this?

Thanks in advance!!
0
NancyCh2 (9)

You can check a few things:

1) Make sure your audit trail codes (which become your TRXSORCE) are not
overlaping with previously used values (stored in the RM00401). Go to
Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > Posting > Audit Trail Codes, and
check the Next Number column for the affected transaction type.

I have also written a SQL Script to check for inconsistencies in the Audit
Trail Codes that are currently setup.

2) Rebuild the RM Key Master table. Take a full backup and run the automated
solution found on CustomerSource/PartnerSource.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"NancyCh2@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We are using version 10.00
> There are some batches that don't post correctly. When the posting
> process begins, is getting stuck in some point in the progress and
> crashes.
>
> When we search in the tables, the documents appear in both WORK and
> HIST SOPs. This case has ocurred before, so, what we do is search and
> be sure that the GL accounts are ok, affecting the right amounts and
> then, delete the transaction of the WORK table.
>
> The problem we have now, is that every time the batch is trying to
> post, creates a docnumbr in the RM00401 with the same number and 0's
> added. For example, a number like A000125874 is stored as
> A000125874001, A000125874002, etc. Every document  has a TRXSORCE
> affecting the accounts, so, we can't delete them. The customer's
> balance is affected too.
>
> Any ideas of what is happening here and how can we solve this?
>
> Thanks in advance!!

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Increase numbers in cells
One of my co-workers wants to increase the numbers in each cell by 10, 100 or 1,000. Is there a way to do this without going through and changing each and every cells. I was thinking about putting those values in a cell and then putting a formula in the cell to multiply the value of that cell by that value. But then that would require putting those values in a different area as well. Thanks for the help! Here you go, Larry: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/perform_arithmetic_on_a_group_of_cells_in_microsoft_excel_worksheets.htm Hope it helps! ******************* ~Anne Troy www.Offi...

find duplicate cells in Excel
I need to eliminate duplicate addresses in a mailing list. I only want to send to one letter to "family" at each address. I have assigned the last name column to a range called "Lname" and the full address including city/st/zip to a range called "Addr". What would be the best formula to review 60000+ records for duplicate last names at the same address? Shawn, I think Chip Pearson has some stuff on this at his site. www.cpearson.com. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "shawney...

Add phone numbers at the bottom of flyer
I am trying to add the tear off phone #s at the bottom of a flyer in publisher. Is there a way. Thanks What version Publisher? Publisher has built in templates, File, New, Publications for print, select flyer, scroll down to Sale flyers. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:820FD392-81A2-413F-BFAB-1B15B9CF321E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to add the tear off phone #s at the bottom of a flyer in > publisher. Is there a way. Thanks ...

Duplicates #9
Greetings, I'm quite new at Excel, and computers in general, so please bear w/me. I'm working w/Excel 2000. Anyway, I'm trying to find a formula (or create a macro) for duplicates. I've seen a bunch of helpful posts and links on the subject , but none that exactly solve my problem. I need to pull both the duplicate and its matching original up to the top of a list for further review/comparison, and do not want to delete the duplicate. I'm looking at serial numbers in a worksheet w/ over 15,000 rows and growing. For example: D h24479 ...

Name associated with a number
I have a set of data that alternates names and numbers within a row. For example: Smith, 7, Jones, 5, Peters, 2, etc. I'm trying to pull out of each row the name associated with a specified number. So if the specified number is 2 in the example, I want the name Peters pulled out. The numbers are unique within each row, so there will be only one possible choice. I got a partial solution using the formula =MATCH(2,J3:AA3,0). This returns the position in the range where the number 2 is found. But I've been unable to display the name just before the 2 in the row. I tried OFFSET, bu...

Bill pay sequence number
Hi, My bank (Suntrust) says that they only support 4 digit bill pay check numbers. I'm now at the last unused block of numbers - do I have any options? Thanks, John If it is possible to use letters in addition to numbers that would allow you to have unique "numbers" "JohnA" wrote: > Hi, > > My bank (Suntrust) says that they only support 4 digit bill pay check > numbers. I'm now at the last unused block of numbers - do I have any > options? > > Thanks, > John > > > Alas... they say no... must be 4 numbers. One w...

how to fix duplication
Hi Can anyone will please assist me .We have 1206 records in our headquater database .But our store operations shows 1210 would you please send us query to fix this problem. Please advice This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6E66F.4926DD80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Saleem, Please run the following sql statement at your store db, make sure u put = the proper sql password,login, DB name, and IP for hq,=20 **************************************** select item.itemlookupcode,item.desc...

Removing multiple duplicate events
Hi I have a spreadsheet that has a complete address in one column (a) In column (b) (B1:B165) I have the name of the suburbs I wish to remove from col (a) Start Col (A) 15 Smith Street Blacktown Col (B7) contains the suburb Blacktown (I have 165 suburbs in this column) I want to remove that same data from (A) so I just end up with 15 Smith Street. Any ideas? Thanks in advance - Stephen Lightly tested, this should work ok .. The reference suburbs in B1:B165 are assumed fully populated With your source addresses in A1 down, Put this in C1, normal ENTER to confirm...

Duplicate Outlook?
If I start Outlook Express twice, I get one open application. If I start Outlook 2000 twice, I get two open applications. Is there a setting to tell it not to open a second instance? Add the /recycle switch to the shortcut path you use to open Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:Ovxb7KYxDHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, Eric wrote: > If I start Outlook Express twice, I get one open application. If I > start Outlook 2000 twice, I get...

How do I check for duplicates in multiple sheets (in one book)?
All the help options give directions on how to look for duplicates within a worksheet, but I want to check for all duplicates in all the worksheets within one book. Please help, thanks! Hi, Why don't you give us an example of what you mean. For example, if the letter a is in A1 you want to see if the letter a is anywhere else in the workbook? What if the letter a is in a word like "anywhere"? Do you want to check numbers, text, dates? What do you want to do when you find them? -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "jalas"...

duplicate values
I have a spreadsheet that has duplicate values for a series of items throughout an engineering bill of material. I need to calculate total demand. Col Item qty a b 12 5001 2,000 215 5001 1,005 367 5001 6,000 My total Demand for item 2001 is 9,005ea. How can I develp a formula to help me pull all of the duplicates out and add the total demand? Thank you, Candi C Try this... C1 = item to sum = 5001 D1 = formula: =SUMIF(A:A,C1,B:B) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "CandiC" <CandiC@discus...

how can I create sequentially numbered tickets on Publisher?
I'm creating theatre tickets in publisher and need to sequentially number each indivdual ticket. How do I do this? Use mail merge -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "phuerta85" <phuerta85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6A7D2E3-A976-47F5-90E9-5E0EFAC9327A@microsoft.com... > I'm creating theatre tickets in publisher and need to sequentially number > each indivdual ticket. How do I do this? ...

mail merge document with a line graph
for data analysis in school i would like to periodically produce a document including average test marks. In this document I would like to include a line graph that is updated to include the new info. Can this be done as a mail merge or other method so that producing 650 documents does not take me a week?? Many thanks ...

some images in excel document print inversed
Built a marketing sheet with image files. When printing some print correctly and the others print inverted ...

Add row after column of duplicate info
I want to know if there is a way to have Excel automatically insert a blank row after a column if the number in the column changes. Example: Column B 110011 110011 110011 110345 110347 110347 Would like for it to automatically insert as below: 110011 110011 110011 Insert blank row here 110345 Insert blank row here 110347 110347 Insert blank row here Can anyone help with this? It would be greatly appreciated :) Debe Data|subtotals can add a line with subtotals between cells with common values. You can use the outline symbols to show just the subtotal line, select those visible rows ...

How do I relate data of one document to another ?
When I imput additional information on a word document I would like that information transfered to an excel document, Likewise if I input data in an excel document I would like to have it transfered to a word document. How do I do it ? I don't think you can have the same link work both directions but you can copy and paste as link and when the source is updated (probably the excel file since I don't see the point of having Word as a source in Excel) the link will be updated as well -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "bandi" <bandi@discussions....

thousand separator as indian style for negative number
hi every body we in india to any number put comma as stated below ie 15,13,10,565.00 fifteen crores thirteen lacs ten thousand five hundred sixty five only 00,00,00,000.00 but excel we have only thousand separator.it separates the number afte every thousand. can it possible in excel to formate number as per our style. 00,00,00,000.00 for both + and - numbers. if possible please guide me kamlaka -- kamlaka ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kamlakar's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=328 View this thread: http://www.ms...

numbers formating problem
I type 10 I got 1 I type 11 I got 1.1 Where from this problem cames? This is not a formatting problem, the value is what you see; 1, not 10. Tools > Options menu, "fixed decimal" is selected. HTH. Best wishes Harald "barsha" <barsha@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:A62D8395-FD84-40F3-A867-B391D5956A57@microsoft.com... > I type 10 > I got 1 > I type 11 > I got 1.1 > Where from this problem cames? > Hi Barsha, Try: Tools | Options | Edit and uncheck the fixed decimal option. --- Regards, Norman "barsha" <...

RM00401 / DCSTATUS
GP 7.5 / SQL 2000 We have a transaction that only shows in the RM00401 table. When you try and drill back from the Receivables Transaction Inquiry window, and you click on "Amount remainning" then it takes you to Applied from credits, and then click document number, it says this document does not exist. The RM00401 table is the only RM table that the item is located. When I try and pull it up in the cash receipts entry window it says "You cannot display this record while another user is editing it" I looked in the CM00100, and there is no deposit in progress, a...

Can I duplicate an event? What are the alternatives?
I'm a physician trying to create a calendar that I'll share with other users on our SBS2008/Exchange 2007 LAN. After reading that I shouldn't try to do it using Public Folders (MS Office Outlook 2007 Inside Out), MS MVP Leonid S. Knyshov corrected that noting that Public Folders will be supported until 2020 (by which time we won't HAVE medical care in the US unless Congress gets busy and stops just supporting the giant insurance companies who hand them checks under the table). Anyway, I now have a calendar; not pretty, but functional. For years, my personal infor...

Duplicate a Record
Hello, I have two tables that are related by Case# by a one to one relationship. Each table has about 150 fields. Is there an easy way to duplicate a record that spans across two tables? Not sure if this helps but I have a continuous form that shows all of my records with about 10 fields, 5 fields from each table. In this continous form I have a button that currently doesn't do anything but I would like to change it that upon clicking it access will duplicate the record that spans two tables (about 300 fields total). There are few records that I don't want to duplicate...

Duplicate record
I have created a button that is supposed to duplicate a record, but every time I try it , I get the following: "Record(s) that CAE Project was unable to paste have been inserted into a new table..." 1) The new table creates 2 frames (frame 75 and Frame 175), but I do not know what they are linked to. How can I repair what I can't decipher. Is there a way I can debug it? 2) Is there a way that I can copy a record to a new record (47 textboxes and 4 combo boxes)? If so, can someone direct me on how to accomplish this?. Thanks John "textboxes" and "combobox...

CRM 1.2
i would like to have all documentation of crm 1.2 (implementation guide, user guide, etc.....) in french version only. is there someone who can help me? Thanks to reply Hei! You can read all information at 1: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/mscrm/mscrm12/default.mspx 2: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk/htm/default.asp Best Regards, Olav Click Soft "help" wrote: > i would like to have all documentation of crm 1.2 (implementation guide, user > guide, etc.....) in french version only. > > is there someone who ...

Duplicate joint accounts... help?
Hi, I hope there is a "fix" for this. My fiance and I each have a personal bank account at the same bank. We also have a joint account together at this bank. My problem is that money, using yodlee, updates our account information. However, we get two joint accounts created in money (one for each of us), instead of one. There is no option to "merge duplicate accounts" either since I money is considering the banks seperate banks during download (which we had to do.. considering we have different passwords and user names to access each of the personal accounts at the bank). ...