RM00104 - History Type field

I'm developing an SSRS report for AR, and I am looking to find out what the
HISTTYPE field in RM00104 means.

There are records where HISTTYPE= both 0 and 1 in this table, and I would
like to know what distinguishes 1 from 0.

0
Jessica (74)

Jessica,

From http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/rm-tables/:

HISTTYPE - History Type in RM00104:
0 - Calendar
1 - Fiscal

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm developing an SSRS report for AR, and I am looking to find out what
> the
> HISTTYPE field in RM00104 means.
>
> There are records where HISTTYPE= both 0 and 1 in this table, and I would
> like to know what distinguishes 1 from 0.

1
victoria (3340)
11/3/2008 9:20:03 PM
Thank you Victoria, that's what I was looking for. Much appreciated!

Jessica

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> From http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/rm-tables/:
>
> HISTTYPE - History Type in RM00104:
> 0 - Calendar
> 1 - Fiscal
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> blog: www.victoriayudin.com
>

> "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm developing an SSRS report for AR, and I am looking to find out what
> > the
> > HISTTYPE field in RM00104 means.
> >
> > There are records where HISTTYPE= both 0 and 1 in this table, and I would
> > like to know what distinguishes 1 from 0.

0
Jessica (74)

How to set fields ...
While changing fields how to set those changes to ALL folders in MS Outlook 2003 ? so I don't have to do it for each folder separately. anne <spam@spam.no> wrote: > While changing fields how to set those changes to ALL folders in MS > Outlook 2003 ? > so I don't have to do it for each folder separately. The techniques outlined in the following should work: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Brian Tillman "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:em6fd0KUFHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > anne <spam@spam.no...

Notes field when upgrading from 1.2 to 3.0
Does the new date/time/user stamp in v3.0, effect existing contact notes when upgrading? -- dkeel ...

Compiler error dependent name is not a type prefix with 'typename' to indicate a type
I'm getting a compile error on vs2005 that I dont understand. The help explains that this is a breaking change for VC++.NET 2005 compiler, made in order to conform to the ISO C++ standard, and I've tried it using evc+ + 4.0 sp4 and it compiles ok. Code is as follows............. //paramstring.h template <class T> class ParameterStringAW { public: typedef T* PT; typedef const T* PCT; class CKeyValuePair { protected: TString m_strKey; TString m_strValue; BOOL m_bIgnoreCase; public: CKeyValuePair(PCT szKey, PCT szValue, BOOL bIgnoreCase) : m_strKey(szKey), ...

Entering info in one field brings up info in another field
I have a problem where after I created this form, I entered data in one field and for some reason, data in another field pops up automatically. The strange thing about it is the field that pops up comes from another table. So the two fields are unrelated. By the way, the field where the information pops up has a Dlookup command for another field in the form, that is also unrelated to the first field. To give you a better understanding of this I will give you an example. I have fields WorkDay, ClientID, and CompanyName. WorkDay is unrelated to the others. ClientID is related to Compan...

Field Concatenation Question
Good Afternoon, Would anyone know how to do the following? First please view my sample dataset.... Name Address Phone TransNumber Joe 64 Lane 123 45 Joe 64 Lane 123 92 Sam 24House 456 87 Sam 24House 456 21 I would like an output that performs a "group by" on the like data, and concatenates/formats the differing data from the same field....So the output would look like this.... Name Address Phone TransNumber Joe 64 Lane 123 45, 92 Sam 24House 456 ...

type mismatch when opening linked table..
i get an error when trying to manually open linked table from database window. My form linked to this table is fine, as is looking directly at table in Back end DB. When I try to open it in Front end, I get "Type Mismatch in Expression", then "Access can't open the table in datasheet view". Again, I'm able to open it in datasheet view in Back end, and from front end the forms using are fine. Front Ends usually do not have tables in them - they are stored in the Back End. You said that the form in the Front End is working so any design changes to the table nee...

Access Fields
I am creating a database for SAE (Serious Adverse Events) for Protocols dealing with cancer. We have several protocols (i.e. E2805, E5202, C80405, etc.) which have the same SAE. Instead of typing a new form for each protocol number, is there a way that I can put in several protocl numbers with one SAE number. Example: E5202 - SAE#12345 E2805 - SAE#12345 C80405 - SAE#12345 The SAE number may also have a follow-up (i.e. SAE#12345 F/U#1) which may include multiple protocols. Can anyone help? Thanks, Kathy "kjstec" <kjstec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

VBA Code for converting Type-E UPC to Type-A (barcodes)
I need some expert help with a VBA code. In excel I would like to have the user input a TYPE-E UPC into B1 and after clicking a CmdBttn, have the following code input the result of a Type-A UPC into B5 & the skip digit into B7. Function UPCE2A(UPCE As String) As String ' check the validity of the input data If Not IsNumeric(UPCE) Then MsgBox ("UPC Codes must contain Numeric Data Only!") Exit Sub End If Select Case Len(UPCE) Case 6 ' do nothing everything is OK UPCEString$ = UPCE Case 7 UPCEString$ = Left$(UPCE, 6) ...

Custom fields more flexible
A (supported) way to make custom fields read-only. Or more generally - finer-grained permissions. My case occurs because we're doing an integration and displaying the sourceid (the changing of which would unlink a crm item from its source). not possible with the current crm version...but you can try putting the field into a tab thats not used very often...like the 'Administration' tab "Nick Doyle" wrote: > A (supported) way to make custom fields read-only. > Or more generally - finer-grained permissions. > > My case occurs because we're doing an int...

State Field from Address book
I have written a CDO script to get the list of employee's and which state (in outlook address book) they belong, I access AddressEntry.Fields collection to get the field object with Id of 974716958, which gives the value of State field. Is there any other way i could get access to the state field ??? Above mentioned method works fine but after its run in the task scheduler, for some reason it does not get values for state, returns empty string. Thanks in Advance. You could use the Outlook object model instead of CDO code. What is your CDO code? -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://...

Integer Field Type
Someone created a field custom field in our db as an integer. The field should have been created a a string, since sales just enters a series of numbers as their (sales dept) indentifier. When the integer value displays on the form, it displays with a "," separating each series of three digits. Is there any way to stop the "'," (comma) from displaying? James James, Afraid there is no supported way to do this. You might be able to do something with a javascript hack, but that would be unsupported. Another option would be to just bite the bullet and add another ...

Item Quantity Type Report
Is there a report option in Great Plains v 8.0 that shows the item quantity type? Example: A return is entered in SOP and the qty returned is 1 to damaged and 1 to return, 0 to on hand. Is there any way to find out what item #'s and qty's should be in each item type - damaged, return, etc? Also, is it possible to find out what transactions are associated w/ these? "Lisa Beach" <lisab@prio.com> wrote in message news:uh9G12AfFHA.612@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Is there a report option in Great Plains v 8.0 that shows the item quantity type? Example: A return i...

Multi-word string from one field to two fields
I have a column with city and state in one field (separated by a space and/or a comma). I want to separate the information into two fields (similar to what you can do in excel using the "Text to Columns" function). How can I do this using queries? (separated by a space and/or a comma). Here's the sticking point. If every field has a comma, you could use combinations of the InStr, Left, and Mid functions to find the commas then split up the field there. Therefore you need to make sure that every record has a comma. How about the space? Two words: St. Louis. Tw...

IMAGE Data Type
What is the easiest way to store an image via Access to a SQL database? I've tried using the Packager and all I get when I print my report is a $ surrounded by boxes. CDL Everyone please note that Aaron Kem.pf is attempting to impersonate one of our regular posters again. HTH. Gunny See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs. See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips and tutorials. Blogs: www.DataDevilDog.BlogSpot.com, www.DatabaseTips.BlogSpot.com http://www.Access.QBuilt.com/html/expert_contributors2.html for contact info. "Tom Wickerath&quo...

Gasoline Item Type
Hi, Can anyone explain me the case of use for the product type Gasoline and te GAS PUMP function on the POS? Thanks You identify the items as Gasoline item. Then at night when your Gasoline station is working only through a closed window you ask for a deposit and activate a pump lets say for US$ 20.00. Then you go to window and buy a few items and say you want to pay. As long as the fuel item [marked as gasonline item] is on the transaction syou get in th etender screen an option for pump. The deposit that you have on a particular pump can be brought over and paid. If you are howe...

Outlook 2003 To: Field
I have a user using Outlook 2003 and we he does a reply to some (not all)inter-office emails the email shows up in the sent items with a blank To: field. But if you save the sent item as a message and drag it and drop it back into your sent items it then appears. Like I said it doesnt happen to all just some. Any ideas? Thanks, Tony ...

Slow Typing in PowerPoint when using Bullet format
We have a user working in PowerPoint 2008 on a MacBook Pro 2.6GHz with 2GB of RAM. She began noticing very sluggish typing and I decided to investigate. I found several things listed in forums to remedy the situation, but none seemed to apply. In working with her computer, I noticed that this behavior appeared if the text being typed was formatted using the Bullet and Number feature. If I simply typed my own bullet (option+8) typing speed was normal. I tried this on my Mac Mini and a G5 in the office just to see if it was a fluke and I had the same issue. Has anyone seen this behavior ...

recordset type mismatch
qdfCurr.Parameters("EmployeeID").Value = cmbEmployee.Value qdfCurr.Parameters("Activity_Date").Value = CDate(Int(dtpActivityDate.Value)) Set rs = qdfCurr.OpenRecordset() I tried to assign above 2 values to my qdfCurr.parameters I got type mis match when I OpenRecordSet(). The Ativity_Date is datetime type field which contains date only. I check debug that CDate(Int(dtpActivityDate.Value)) returns date type too. I am not sure how it comes mis type error. Your help is great appreciated, You don't show the declaration of rs, but if you have: Dim rs As Reco...

Type
I am trying to use the Type / End type to define a set of data. It looks like it will fit my needs exactly, Private Type ACTIVITY Job as String * 4 Phase as String * 2 ActID as String * 10 etc. End Type When I try to compile the code I get the following error: =================== Compile error: Invalid inside procedure =================== I am doing this in a Module. Do I have to move it somewhere else? In reading the help file it indicates that a module can read it, but there is another line that seems to indicate that they can't be d...

autocomplete to: field
Using Outlook 2000. I have dl'ed Office SP 2. It seems to me I used to have an autocomplete feature with Outlook; ie. I start typing a name, and the program supplies the name and email addy for me. Outlook 2003 does that quite nicely. I have looked for a setting, and noting is in the help files either.. Does Outlook 2000 not do this? If it does, how do I enable it? Werner Outlook 2000 did not have an AutoComplete feature; instead it used a feature called Auto Resolution. Once you resolved a name, nickname or e-mail address against an entry in your Contacts folder, Outlook would save...

How do I make a field depended?
I want to use the same field in a form twice, but I need them to be depended upon theirselves how do I do that? Whats happening is when I change the option in one the other change to the same thing. Thanks Based on what you have stated, it sounds like it is working correctly. If you have two controls on a form bound to the save field in the form's recordset, then changing the vuel in one control, will change the value in the other control. Is that is what you wnat, then you wil needx to explain in more detail exactly what you want. dplove wrote: >I want to use the same field in ...

First field on Tab is a dropdown -- how do I stop it from scrolling
Hi, I have a custom entity with multiple tabs. The top field in each tab is a dropdown field. When the user moves from one tab to another, the first field in the tab is automatically highlighted in blue and activated. Now if the user wishes to scroll down the page, they end up scrolling down that first pull down menu, changing the input -- unless they click out of the field first. I know I can arrange fields so that the first one is not a pull down menu. But I would really like to have that as my first field. Any suggestions on how I can stop it from scrolling? Is there some code to 'n...

How to check the dll type?
I have a dll project to maintain, how to chwck what type of the DLL? Regular or Extension? All DLLs are essentially the same except for what they do and any protocols they follow. Someone else might have a better answer but I would ask you to define "regular" and "extension" in order to give you a specific answer. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1144693549.720079.310620@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >...

Convert data to UK date type
I have a small script for reading the AV def dates from a file. $def = (gc "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\usage.dat")[0,2,4] | foreach-object {$_.Remove(9,4)} | foreach-object {$_.Trim("[" + "]")} the output is three lines one per definition type. yyyymmdd yyyymmdd yyyymmdd I am looking to convert this to a UK style date output. say $a = 30/11/2009 $b = 28/11/2009 $c = 18/11/2009 I have tried... adding ForEach-Object {$yyyy = $_.Substring(0,4); $mm = $_.substring(4,2); $dd = $_.Substring(6,2)} With little...

Bank Deposit Entry- multiple branches and payment types
I wonder if anyone else has had to deal with this... We're trying to improve our bank reconciliation process. Currently we have payments indentified by branch and payment type when viewed through the bank depsoit entry screen. Currently this can only be filtered by receipt type- we are hoping to add further filters on credit card type and branch location. Has anyone else done this- was a difficult modification? Any responses greatly appreciated! ...