RM Unapply Tool Purchased

We recently purchased the RM Unapply Tool.  It has been installed but where
do we find it to use it?
0
dano2667 (11)

You need to add the PSTL window to your shortcuts. IT is not added to the
menu structure.
This is described on page 11 of the ProfServicesToolsLibrary.pdf.

You need to be logged in as 'sa' to access it.

"Dan" <dano@alc-net.com> wrote in message
> We recently purchased the RM Unapply Tool.  It has been installed but
> where
> do we find it to use it?

0
Robert

Purchase order Formatting.
Is there any where I can download new purchase order formats? I don't need the tax colum and I would like to shift some of hte columns around as well as a line item column. So that I can quickly identify problems with number of hte item placed obviously sequential numbers. Hi peter, Currently I'm working on the exact same thing. I'll try to get some help as well and post back to you if I do. I'm also trying to remove the tax colum and shift some of the columns around as well as adding a vendor client number and add the time the PO was created. Good Luck. "Peter...

Tool Bar Run Amok
When I run some macros I get a wide grey bar on the left side of my spreadsheet. If I right-click on the grey column, I get a tool bar menu. This is leading me to belive that something in my code is resizing a tool bar. Is there a way to fix this or once it appears to make it disappear? Thanks. Jon Jon If you believe it one of your macros that is re-sizing your Toolbar, I would suggest you check all the code in all your macros for the culprit. Difficult for anyone here to fix it without seeing some code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:25:40 -0800, "Jon" <...

Google vs the new Windows Live Desktop Search (tool bar) and Outlook
a) Google finds everything and quickely b) Google Desktop Search crashes Outlook 2003 when a manual "send & recieve" is done with at least one HTTP account. c) The new Windows Live Tool Bar Desktop Search (with Outlook integration) is stable and has a nice "conversation" feature to follow an email "thread". d) The new Windows Desktop search fails to find email in Outlook Has anyone else experienced these issues and / or have solutions? Thank you Try Copernic Desktop Search. http://www.copernic.com/ I find it superior to both MS and Google Regards Mark D...

one table that shows purchase orders, cost accounts, invoices and payments
could anyone help us how to create one simple table in GP10 that combines all of the above without having to extract the data from multiple sources and then collating them, in Excel Hi, ur main requirement is extract the data for excel then u create a view andthen use this view to create smart list in GP. Using this smartlist u can view and and generate excel report. POP10100 – Purchase Order Work (header) POP10110 – Purchase Order Line Work (line detail) POP30100 – Purchase Order History (header) POP30110 – Purchase Order Line History (line detail) PM20000 – Open/Posted Transact...

Tracking who changes Purchase Order line status
If you edit a purchase order via Transactions -> Purchasing -> Edit Purchase Order, a report called 'Purchase Order Edited Status Journal' can be printed that shows you what user change the PO line from what status to what status with the date and time. Is this information stored in any tables? Can you reprint this journal anywhere? I can't seem to find the information after the fact. Thanks in advance! I might be wrong, but it appears that report is only available at the time the changes are made (it uses temporary tables). My guess is that it can't be recrea...

Integration Manager
Hello Hope someone can help me with this. I am trying to create an integration into RM. The source file I have contains the Goods and the Tax nominal accounts and values. These will always be credits. The system I am integrating from has no concept of Debtors Control, so effectively the source file I have only has the Credit amounts, no Debit amounts. The Debtors Control (Receivables) will always be the same account, and the value will be the full invoice value that appears in my header record. I can't see a way to use the source file I have to get the Credit amounts in, and...

Discussion Forum Tools & Tips
Is there a simple way to find my posted questions? When I perform a search, the results appear in no particular order. Is there a way to sort them by date? How about filter them by date? Thanks -- Art And if you're looking for old posts: Or you can use google (maybe a few hours/minutes behind) to search for stuff you've posted (and find the replies, too) http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.* Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like: http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm Art wrote: > > Is there a simpl...

Adding the retail price to the purchase order
Anyone know how we might be able to add the retail or sell price to the purchase order? When we receive the goods, it would be nice to be able to populate a field like this so the product can be tagged upon receipt without looking up the item in RMS. Jack, You need to programatically add a column into the PO template. Good luck, Matt "Jack T" <JackT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC84B756-6596-4794-ACA2-E41CFBA207FA@microsoft.com... > Anyone know how we might be able to add the retail or sell price to the > purchase order? When we receive the go...

RM-Statement
Is it possible to get the originating currency on a Statement? -- Toni Toni Can you give more info on which statement you want the originating currency. To the best of my knowledge any report you print in GP will be printed in functinal/originating currency only. Regards Reddu On Sep 28, 6:08=A0pm, Toni <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to get the originating currency on a Statement? > -- > Toni Print Receivables Statements. -- Toni "reddy" wrote: > Toni > > Can you give more info on which statement you want the originating...

2 CNs for one project purchasing...
Dear all, can we generate 2 CNs for the same project purchase invoice in GP? Thanks for advice. Regards, kat ...

Smart List Builder
I am building a smart list query that needs to link my customtable to the RM Open and RM History - how to you link that? Right now I just have the RM Open linked to my main table and the RM Apply Open linked to my RM Open. I need to have the RM History and RM Apply History. When i first created the smart list, i just have the RM Open and RM Apply Open. works grea. But then i added RM History linked to my table, then i get nothing, so i took RM History off, so kind of back to square one. The reason is, the transactions I am looking at are linked/related to the cash receipts entry wind...

Sutiability of RM
Would microsoft retail manger be suitable for running a resaurant (one-site, 3-floors, 2 kitchens) or is it really designed for shops? No it is not suitable for Restaurants. >-----Original Message----- >Would microsoft retail manger be suitable for running a resaurant (one-site, >3-floors, 2 kitchens) or is it really designed for shops? >. > Try www.dinerware.com "bwillia" <bwillia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4279711C-3D36-4FB9-932C-312A716FB877@microsoft.com... > Would microsoft retail manger be suitable for running a resaurant (o...

New DST time zone tool ALERT!!!
We are going through the DST changes here this weekend and it is a PAIN. We have over 600 Public Folders that we are having to update manually. BEWARE!!!!! If you use the tool built into MS Outlook 7, it will update all calendar items regardless of the date. Some of our calendars have over 6000 appointments and the tool in Outllok 7 tries to update them ALL. If you run the TZMove.msi file, it only updates the affected appointments, NOT ALL OF THEM!!!!! Of course Microsoft neglected to mention that in all of their documentation on this issue. Thanks Microsoft for another omission of...

Everything used on the tool bar runs very slow, why?
Everything used on the tool bar runs very slow, only in the work book I am presently using. I am Using Office 2000. Example : Cut and Paste takes around 30 seconds. Saving is even longer. Are you really saying that File, Save or tool bar icon for Save takes longer than Ctrl+S ? Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/slowresp.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Greggy" <Greg...

GP8.0
Hi, one of the user was posting a purchase receipt when its computer crashed. this cause and issue because now each time we go to the PURCHASE ORDER DOCUMENT INQUIRY screen, we get a PRIMARY KEY VIOLATION error [Microsoft]ODBC Sql Server Driver SQL SERVER Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint PK##0300334. Cannot insert duplicate key in object dbo.##0300334. then it says : the stored procedure popSelectPoDocumentInquiry returned the following results : DBMS: 2627, Great Plains:0. i narrowed it down and i figured out that the Purchase receipt is showing in both POP10600 and POP30300 w...

tool for recover publisher file
i can't open a file made by publisher xp (.pub), i receive an error message on opening it; may anyone give me a suggestion or a good tool for recover it? thanks Could you just first tell us the error message Please... -- John G Wot's Your Real Problem? "paul" <pa0l0@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uBQGd.705386$35.28356471@news4.tin.it... >i can't open a file made by publisher xp (.pub), i receive an error >message > on opening it; > may anyone give me a suggestion or a good tool for recover it? > thanks > > "John G" <...

SMTPDiag Tool for Exchange 2007?
Is this available?..read alot of documentation, but did not see this listed. We like it and use it alot on our Exchange 2000 Bridgehead. Thanks! Steve On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 06:54:03 -0700, Steve <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is this available?..read alot of documentation, but did not see this listed. >We like it and use it alot on our Exchange 2000 Bridgehead. Thanks! > >Steve I suspect the built-in troubleshooting assistants in the EMC toolbox are the replacements for many of Exch 200x tools Thanks Andy-if you hear which ones will simulate the smtpdiag/out...

RM Tools
I have used RM Tools, and its cousins, on systems with the Pervasive database. Is there an equivalent for use with Great Plains v 7.5 on SQL? If I can get the name, I can probably find it on Customersource. (hopefully) Thanks in advance Lyle Lyle they are called Backoffice tools or the Professional Tools Library. Unfortunately they are not available for Pervasive. HS <someone@nowhere.zz> wrote in message news:cg3fr092hp57t1918qtq9nm4nrk5rh00of@4ax.com... >I have used RM Tools, and its cousins, on systems with the Pervasive >database. > Is there an equivalent for use with...

Grammar and Proofing Tools
An office I work with is very happy with SBS2003. however, when they took the rollout of Outlook2003, they could no longer use WordXP as their email editor.. which means one feature was missing: Grammar checking. We called MS and they basically told us to buy Office 2003 for that function OR we could buy MS Proofing Tools. We chose to buy Proofing Tools because of the cost delta. Now, having installed it on a few stations.. we can't find anywhere where this adds proofing to Outlook 2003 at all. Are we missing something? ...

a visual tool showing C++ class structure ..
Hi, Does VC 2005 provide a tool to visually show the C++ class structure (inheritence, aggration, etc) diagram in a project? Thanks. JD Not that I've found. Check out doxygen: <http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/> "JD" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O1qI$e5CIHA.4228@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Does VC 2005 provide a tool to visually show the C++ class structure > (inheritence, aggration, etc) diagram in a project? Thanks. > > JD > But I do remember to see a visual tool when attending a studio seminar long t...

How do I use the transparency tool in Publisher?
Though I can see the transparency in my working document (I am trying to place a graphic behind a 45% transparent gradient fill to show through only part of the fill), the transparency doesn't seem to be visible when in print preview or with printing. Please help! Transparency is difficult in Publisher, copy the transparent object, "paste special" as an enhanced metafile. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lil Lisa" <Lil Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A342A80-D259...

MS Money's Budget tools?
Have there been any upgrades to MS Money's budget tools from 2003 to 2004? I was very un impressed with how limited 2003 was as far as setting up a budget. I'm considering upgrading to 2004, but only if the budget tools are better. Thanks! Mike If that's your criteria, don't upgrade. See http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/upgrading.asp to identify budgeting changes in the last several versions. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F3BDC72-3C25-4FCD-930E-F344CC6AEB71@microsoft.com... > Have there been any upgrades to MS Mon...

Link RM to SOP
The payments in RM will only update RM. It will not be able to go back to the document in SOP. A quick overview of the SOP cash receipt process looks like you cannot easily apply payments to more than 1 invoice at a time. This is likely why we are using the RM module. The 2 modules should easily bring the information together seemlessly. This counters against a total ERP system... the modules should be integrated thus that each module knows what's happened in the other. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Mfg ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds...

Tool or utility like Header.exe for Exchange 2003
I need to dump some data from Exchange 2003 Groups/DL's which I used to do with the Header.exe tool in Exchange 5.5. Is there a replacement for this tool? What I need to dump is the list of users that have permissions to send to certain restricted Groups/DLs, and, that column doesn't appear to be available in AD Users and Computers. Thanks. CSVDE and/or LDIFDE. These are Directory export tools that allow you to specify the objects to export and specify limiters, etc. They are built in to Windows and are run from a command prompt. I typically find CSVDE easier to use as i...

Inventory Lot Number son Purchase Receipts Report
Is it possible to add the lot number to the Purchase Receipts Report? -- Doug ...