RM Unapplied Payment in History

We have a Sales Invoice in Open, but somehow the payment associated with this
Invoice has been moved to History. Sales Invoice shows full amount remaining;
Payment shows $0.00 amount remaining, but no "Applied To Debits" and no
distributions. We need to be able to move payment back to Open in order to
apply to the associated invoice.
0
TomO (21)

PCCharge Payment Server, RMS timeout?
Hello, Having used the Knowledge Base description, I have attempted to configure RMS with PCCharge Payment Server. I have shared and can "see/write" with full permissions to the PCCharge folder and specified the path in Administrator (I've also mapped it as a network drive). The credit card tender type type specifies to use EDC. Finally, I have a sample user 6 set up on my PCCharge Server and the register is also called 6. I have been handpunching my credit card info (approval left blank, expiration date as 08/06), due to the fact that RMS doesn't recognize our current Ev...

Integration Manager
Hello Hope someone can help me with this. I am trying to create an integration into RM. The source file I have contains the Goods and the Tax nominal accounts and values. These will always be credits. The system I am integrating from has no concept of Debtors Control, so effectively the source file I have only has the Credit amounts, no Debit amounts. The Debtors Control (Receivables) will always be the same account, and the value will be the full invoice value that appears in my header record. I can't see a way to use the source file I have to get the Credit amounts in, and...

one table that shows purchase orders, cost accounts, invoices and payments
could anyone help us how to create one simple table in GP10 that combines all of the above without having to extract the data from multiple sources and then collating them, in Excel Hi, ur main requirement is extract the data for excel then u create a view andthen use this view to create smart list in GP. Using this smartlist u can view and and generate excel report. POP10100 – Purchase Order Work (header) POP10110 – Purchase Order Line Work (line detail) POP30100 – Purchase Order History (header) POP30110 – Purchase Order Line History (line detail) PM20000 – Open/Posted Transact...

How to tell when Bill Payment is done electronically vs. paper check?
Am I correct in thinking that if I pay a bill via an epay, and I never get a paper check in return from my bank, then the payee was paid electronically, i.e., the payment to the payee never involved any paper check anywhere through the process? I recently switched from MSN Bill Pay to my bank's bill pay service (I send payments from within M03 for both). There's a piece of information missing for me when I switched to using my bank as the bill payer: I don't have a list of 'participating billers' (such as on the MSN Bill Pay website). Unless I determine who the t...

Item Movement vs. Item Movement History
What are these reports used for and how do they differ. The RMS Help file is useless regarding this. Thanks. ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes, Parts, Repairs & GREAT Customer Service! 124 State Avenue NE Olympia, WA 98501 P: 360-753-7525 F: 360-528-7526 info@olybikes.com www.olybikes.com Featuring free bike advocacy and safety materials! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C7273D.4F69F1A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable O...

Cash receipt remains open for the invoice document with history status
There is a cash receipt that is still remain open for the invoice document has previously applied, and this invoice document status has changed to History (because of this status the cash receipt cannot be applied to this invoice. I have done the Reconcile and CheckLinks GP > Tools > Utilities > Sales > Reconcile Current Customer Information Outstanding Document Amounts for the particular customer ID. GP > Maintenance > CheckLinks > Sales Receivable Transaction History Files Receivable Batch History Receivable Open Transaction File Receivable S...

Payment details on customer statement
How can I include payment details (i.e. check number, credit card number) on customer statements? They appear on receipts and invoices, but I can't seem to get the tender details to show up on the statements I send to account customer. All that shows up now is a message that reads "Payment Received - Thank you". I would really like to add the method of payment and payment details to the statement as well. Any suggestions? Thanks, Paul Arenson Anderson Plywood Sales Culver City, CA ...

RM-Statement
Is it possible to get the originating currency on a Statement? -- Toni Toni Can you give more info on which statement you want the originating currency. To the best of my knowledge any report you print in GP will be printed in functinal/originating currency only. Regards Reddu On Sep 28, 6:08=A0pm, Toni <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to get the originating currency on a Statement? > -- > Toni Print Receivables Statements. -- Toni "reddy" wrote: > Toni > > Can you give more info on which statement you want the originating...

sop issue payment to wrong customer
issue sales clerk is saying in dec a payment was posted to the wrong customer we have since closed the modulkes and year How do we correct the customers and keep everything in balance RM Debit and Credit memo comes to mind. Is the sales order still open? Does the wrong sales order show a payment? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Mark McMillan" wrote: > issue > sales clerk is saying in dec a...

recurring payments
I need to process some payments every month, and I understand that you can't set up a recurring batches with payments (I even tried to setup a recurring batches without payment, then when I entered payment amount, GPlains stops me saying "you can't add payment to that batch"). Any idea how can I process those payments more efficiently? Thank you Just thinking out loud, I wonder if using scheduled payments might help. -- Charles Allen, MVP "hlv" wrote: > I need to process some payments every month, and I understand that you > can't set up a recurr...

Smart List Builder
I am building a smart list query that needs to link my customtable to the RM Open and RM History - how to you link that? Right now I just have the RM Open linked to my main table and the RM Apply Open linked to my RM Open. I need to have the RM History and RM Apply History. When i first created the smart list, i just have the RM Open and RM Apply Open. works grea. But then i added RM History linked to my table, then i get nothing, so i took RM History off, so kind of back to square one. The reason is, the transactions I am looking at are linked/related to the cash receipts entry wind...

print invoice number on manual payment posting journal
We used to be able to modify the manual payment posting journal and computer check edit list to add the vendors invoice number. The internal voucher number that prints on these reports now is not as useful to the users as is the invoice number. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&q...

Sutiability of RM
Would microsoft retail manger be suitable for running a resaurant (one-site, 3-floors, 2 kitchens) or is it really designed for shops? No it is not suitable for Restaurants. >-----Original Message----- >Would microsoft retail manger be suitable for running a resaurant (one-site, >3-floors, 2 kitchens) or is it really designed for shops? >. > Try www.dinerware.com "bwillia" <bwillia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4279711C-3D36-4FB9-932C-312A716FB877@microsoft.com... > Would microsoft retail manger be suitable for running a resaurant (o...

debt reduction loan rounding payment
Hello, My debt reduction plan is rounding my loan payment to 106.00 instead 105.26 It will not let me alter it. The loan account is 105.26 How can I fix this? Thanks Frank You can't. DRP rounds up. Who knows why. Doesn't really matter besides change the projected out of debt date by a few seconds or maybe a minute or two. "FRANK ROCCO" <farocco@verizon.net> wrote in message news:%238s3xwrPGHA.2336@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How can I fix this? Dick Watson wrote: > You can't. DRP rounds up. Who knows why. Doesn't really matter besides > cha...

Payment problem !
I have 2 stores running RMS 2.0 I was porcessing a payment at one store and POS appears to have crashed after I had tried to process a $600 cash payment. The reciept printed, I can see it in the RMS SO manager reporting, I can see it in the Journal. However, I can not see the payment in Customer properties at that Store. The account is correct in RMS HQ. How can I correct this ? FYI, this fixed it self. HQ must update SO for missing info. The payment now shows up everywhere/ "John M" wrote: > I have 2 stores running RMS 2.0 > > I was porcessing a payment at one st...

RM Tools
I have used RM Tools, and its cousins, on systems with the Pervasive database. Is there an equivalent for use with Great Plains v 7.5 on SQL? If I can get the name, I can probably find it on Customersource. (hopefully) Thanks in advance Lyle Lyle they are called Backoffice tools or the Professional Tools Library. Unfortunately they are not available for Pervasive. HS <someone@nowhere.zz> wrote in message news:cg3fr092hp57t1918qtq9nm4nrk5rh00of@4ax.com... >I have used RM Tools, and its cousins, on systems with the Pervasive >database. > Is there an equivalent for use with...

Start-> Run records no history?
My Start-> Run feature does not keep any history of what I have run previously. Is there a setting that controls whether this is on or off? Reg-key maybe? "+Bob+" <nomailplease@example.com> wrote in message news:dnrpq59t6kmcneah6o0vq3qj8e2m9251nl@4ax.com... > > My Start-> Run feature does not keep any history of what I have run > previously. Is there a setting that controls whether this is on or > off? Reg-key maybe? > > Right-click Start orb > Properties >Start Menu Select the box ' Store and display a list of recently o...

mortgage payments
I have MS Money 2000 Deluxe and I am open to upgrading if it solves my problem: (1) how would I enter mortgage payments into bills ( the amounts for principal and interest always change ) and (2) when recording the payment, automatically create journal entries into the home's value and mortgage accounts? Thank you, John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com General Drill is to create a Loan account for the mortgage and then schedule a Loan Payment:[name of loan acct] scheduled bill to pay it. (The Loan account setup will also ask about creating an Asset account. Setting one u...

Link RM to SOP
The payments in RM will only update RM. It will not be able to go back to the document in SOP. A quick overview of the SOP cash receipt process looks like you cannot easily apply payments to more than 1 invoice at a time. This is likely why we are using the RM module. The 2 modules should easily bring the information together seemlessly. This counters against a total ERP system... the modules should be integrated thus that each module knows what's happened in the other. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Mfg ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds...

Loan Payment Calculations Wrong
With Microsoft Money Plus Premium, I have a mortgage payment scheduled every month. The payment is deducted from my "Main" checking account and principal and interest are calulated and assigned to seperate catagories - the principal as a transfer to "MA House Morgage"; the intertest as "Loan - Mortage Interest". For months the above seemed to have worked well, but this month the payment out of the "Main" checking account show both pricipal and interest as "calculated", while in the Loan account register, the total payment is applied to pricip...

Sales Transaction Cost History GP 9.0
Hello everyone, I have a question about the unit cost and extended cost that is stored in sales transaction history. Some items were received at the wrong cost, effectively doubling the unit cost of the items, so we used the inventory adjust costs utility to correct the items cost. This is all fine and good. The problem is that this utility does not adjust the unit cost of the item on the sales transaction history. Are there any utilities to adjust the item costs on these orders or do I have to use SQL to update the SOP30300 table for these items, and if I do update these cost fields will ...

Advanced payment in PA.
Hi, Anyone knows how can I enter an advanced payment for customer before begining a project? In our country this kind of project is tipical.. When company and customer are agree, customer give an advaced payment like first payment and this payment is invoiced (this is a legal requirement) an when project is finished, customer pay only the difference: Total Project - Advanced Payment. This is another invoice. This is possible using PA?? How can do that?? Thanks. Yes, you can create a Fee Type = Retainer. Add it to the Project with the correct value. Bill it and collect it even though ...

RM Unapply
Ability to Unapply from history A/R transactions that have discounts attached to them. We have been on GP for over 7 years and this has not been changed, we utilize the Professional Service Tool RM Unapply and it will not allow invoices with discounts to be unapplied. This does not make sense, to not allow just because it has a cash discount. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow t...

Moneris (CA) Integrated Payment Plug-in
Greetings, For Canadian merchants, Moneris Solutions features an integrated payment plug-in that boasts the following: * Features * --------------- - integrated receipt - magentic stripe reader (MSR) and integrated keyboard swipe support (for both debit and credit). Cards can be swiped in the MSR or keyboard swipe and, for debit, cadholder's can enter their PINs in the PINpad - tender type segregation so merchants can easily reconcile transactions with Moneris' extensive online reporting tool: Merchant Direct® - plug-in runs as a service, not an application - automatic PIN...

SQL View that includes open and history SOP tables?
Is it possible to create a SQL view (or anything else) that can combine data from open and history tables, like SOP10100 and SOP30200? Similar to what SmartList does for Sales Transactions, but I don't think they create a view. I'm trying to construct queries to search customer activity across both open and history files. -- Jim@TurboChef I created the exact views while back and called them SOPHDR(SOP10100/SOP30200) and SOPLNE(SOP10200/SOP30300). I've used them in Crystal Reports. I'll also post this on my blog for others. Below is the actual view for SOPHDR: SELECT...