revaluation of documents

It would be useful if the system revaluatesdocuments (Invoices, Credit Memos,
etc) in Payables and Receivables module even if the documents were paid or
applied with anapplying and posting date after the Revaluation date.  This
mean that the system should have an "As off date" in order to know if a
document was opened or not at the revaluated date defined.

Actually the Multicurrency Management guide lists three "Apply situations
that prevent revaluation".  My suggestion is that the system should be able
to revaluate the documents even if they fall in the Example 2 and Example 3
of the situations listed in the pdf.

Thanks,
Alberto Arroyo

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=350a34f0-96d5-41c7-8e9e-459784a090d3&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

Deleting a Document
Hello, I am trying to help a friend of mine who has Microsoft Office 2007. I have not been able to look at the problem myself, but here is what she described to me: "I cannot seem to delete a document, either from within Word 2007, or Windows Explorer. Here are the choices I get when I right mouse click on a document. . . Customize Quick Access Toolbar Show Quick Access Toolbar Below the Ribbon Minimize the Ribbon" Has anyone encountered this type of problem, or can someone suggest to me where to research this type of problem? I know this is not a lot of ...

High Standard Cost Revaluation Amount
Hello: In GP Manufacturing 10.0, what are some things that typically cause the Standard Cost Revaluation account to be so large in one month and not so large in the other months? childofthe1980s First of all, running it each month is not normal. Most SC firms revalue one, two, or four times a year. However..... Look for manufacturing costs variances by using the Order Variance window under Inquiry->Manufacturin->MOs->Order Variance. Look for material variances here as the rollup will pull actual material costs at the proposed rate of consumption but only proposed labor an...

deleteing documents
I cannot delete any documents in the recent document list that are not in use any longer, my list of recent documents just keeps getting longer; I have changed the pin to green to unpin the document but nothing happens......how do you delete the names (the files are no longer available) this is driving me nuts!!!! Hi, Right click the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen – go to Properties – Start Menu – Customize – Advanced – Clear list – OK Jaleel "Gildee" wrote: > I cannot delete any documents in the recent document list that are not in > use any longer, my list ...

Multicurrency Revaluation
I have a cash account and an expense account that both have Canadian Dollars and Australian Dollars as their originating currency. The functional currency is US Dollars. (I am using the Fabrikam Company for testing purposes) I posted a credit to the cash account and a debit to the expense account in each of the currencies. I want to revalue the amounts and post to an unrealized gain and loss account for each of the currencies. The exchange rates have changed. When I use revalue, it creates a multicurrency revalue batch and when I try to post it I get the following error and it will not...

SetupDiGetClassDescriptionEx Documentation,...
Hi, i guess the documentation for the SetupDiGetClassDescriptionEx(...) is pretty wrong on that parameter: [(ClassDescription) The size, in characters, of the buffer that is pointed to by the ClassDescription parameter. The maximum length, in characters, of a NULL-terminated class description is LINE_LEN. For more information, see the following Comments section.] for: Windows Driver Kit Built on August 15, 2007 Regards K. -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue Kerem G�mr�kc� Latest Project: http://www.pro-it-education.de/s...

OpenXML Changing Text in word document
My situation: I need to open Word 2007 documents from a web app and find all the bookmarks and then replace the text inside the bookmark, then stream the document to the user. From what I have read, OpenXML for wordprocessing is the way to do this (using sdk v2). I have tried many different ways to do this, however, I can't quite accomplish it. I can get the document open and see the body text, but I don't know how to go about finding the bookmarks and text within the body and changing. Does anybody know of any examples? Thanks. -- Kevin ...

how do i convert a scanned document into a spreadsheet
i'm trying to convert a scanned document with specific fields into a spreadsheet. Any tips on how to do this with minimal complications. You would need to OCR the scan (I presume this is a .Tif type of file and then you can Copy (select the items required, and press CTRL and C and Paste (CTRL / V) into the required sheet. excel @ home Wrote: > i'm trying to convert a scanned document with specific fields into a > spreadsheet. Any tips on how to do this with minimal complications -- Bryan Hesse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bryan He...

My Documents & Outlook Bar
Just switched to Outlook 2003. In Outlook 2002 on my Outlook Bar I had a added a shortcut to My Documents (in a group called "Other Shortcuts"). I want to do the same in Outlook 2003 but can't seem to be able to find a method to do this - any ideas? Much thanks! Right click on a blank space on the tool bar. Choose Customize and work through the dialog box. "SamDev" <lnoble@ody.ca> wrote in message news:lKSNd.90538$vO1.567029@nnrp1.uunet.ca... > Just switched to Outlook 2003. > > In Outlook 2002 on my Outlook Bar I had a added a shortcut to My Docum...

photos in a word document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to create a document with photo inserts. Is there a way of reducing the photo pixel size once they are in the Word document so I can send it as an email attachment and not have it too big? Absolutely not � Word is a word processing program, not a raster image editor. Any photos should be properly processed in the target resolution, print/display dimensions, color mode & file type using an appropriate graphics program before inserting them into any type of document. Regards |:>) Bob J...

revalue parts that have zero standard cost only
You should be able to revalue items that have zero standard cost without revaluing all parts. New items are being added to our system daily which need a cost associated with them and we can not wait till we revalue every part to get a cost on them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agre...

How do I show the document title bar on a microsoft word document?
How do I show the document title bar when opening a word document? The Document title bar is the blue bar above the Word window and should always be displayed? Do you perhaps mean that you want to add the document path to the title bar? In which case you need to add the line ActiveWindow.Caption = ActiveDocument.FullName to an autoopen macro in the normal template http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www...

hyperlink to a pdf document
I am trying to create a hyperlink from a graphic on my website to a pdf file on my desktop. I know how to create a link to a URL, but I don't know what to type to create a link to a pdf file that is saved on my desktop. My website was created using Publisher 2003. To see exactly what I'm talking about, go to the HELPFUL INFO page of my website, then click on the ONLINE BROCHURE icon website: http://home.comcast.net/sxmlady -- Thank you First your url should read, http://home.comcast.net/~sxmlady (note tilde added) No where could I find where it said "On...

Document Problem
Using Excel 97, I have a document that has over 400 entries in it. It opened fine this morning. This afternoon when I opened it, it was blank. Properties indicate 3.81MB. Any suggestions??? First check that you did not accidentally set the font color to the same as the cell background color. This will make the worksheet appear blank. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200735 Try also clicking Window > UnHide.. -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Terry" wrote: > Using Excel 97, I have a document that has over 400 entries in it. It ope...

Hyperlinks from one document to another document on a different dr
When I have made a Hyperlink from a document in one drive to a document in another drive it works until I save it go out of the file. When I log back into the file that had the link set in it it does not work, gives an error message when the link is selected: The address of this site is valid, check the address and try again. I have re-done this quite a few times with the same results. Help ...

Financial Series Revaluation
What is the difference on financial series revaluation between the following: a. Realized Gain/loss b. Unrealized Gain/loss with revesing entry unmarked. Jack: With the financial series reval, the only difference is which set of accounts gets used to post the revaluation transactions and, in the latter case, if a reversing entry in the next period is made. "Jack Tundra" <jacktundra@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eggrPChSGHA.5108@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > What is the difference on financial series revaluation between the > following: > > a. Realized G...

Document Map Format Issue
I have a large document that has about 230 pages in it. As I built the document I would use the document map pane to help manage the document. As the document grew in size, I started to have problems with Document Map. If the Doc Map window was open when I attempted to open the my document, the document map would not contain the proper information with respect to my headings. All text in the doc map window is left justtified and it appears to be randomly including test in the document map that are not designated header styles. If I closed the doc map window then closed word, ...

Importing A PDF Document Into Excel 2003
Greetings, Is there anyway to import a pdf document into An Excel spreadsheet? I have a form that needs to be filled out every month from the calculations in my spreadsheet. Currently I have to print out the pdf and then reprint it with only the data. There has got to be a better way! Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated. TIA -Minitman Since PDF is a proprietary file format from Adobe, Excel doesn't come with a built-in importer. To my knowledge, no such thing exists, although Adobe may have something. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. -- Dante Gagne Software De...

SharePoint upload document function broken in IE8
Using Windows XP and IE8 - cannot manually type text in the "Name:" box into the "Upload Document" screen when adding a doc to a document library. To duplicate, open SharePoint 2007, go to a document library click 'Upload Document' in the name field try to type : c:\documents and settings\ Note that you can only use the Browse button to locate documents. This is a problem for us : we save links to documents in our Favorites folder and upload them to a document library. We have to be able to manipulate the "Name:" field for this to work. ...

Document is corrupt
I Try to open my files in Excel, but I have message : The document is corrupt and can't be opened. To try and repair it, use the Open and Repair Command in the open dialog (File Menu) and select Extract data when prompted. I'll try n still can't opened.. what must I do...?? Thanks.. Sometimes opening and saving in a different version of excel can help (sometimes not). If it is a corrupted workbook, you may want to try openoffice. Lots of people have said that it's recovered workbooks that excel couldn't. (http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD) If...

How to create an XML document with XmlTextWriter?
Hi, I'm trying to create an XML document with XMLTextWriter but I want to store it in memory (not write it to a file like so many examples do). I tried the following but with no luck. Should I not user this object for this purpose? Thanks, Dave MemoryStream stm = new MemoryStream() XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(stm, System.Text.Encoding.UTF8) writer.WriteStartDocument() writer.WriteComment("This Is A List of My Books") writer.WriteStartElement("MyBooks") writer.WriteStartElement("Book") writer.WriteAttributeString("ISBN", "1861005...

two-sided document
I am new to Publisher. I am making save the date cards for my wedding, and have set my page up to print four per page. However, I need to put things on the back (hotel info, website, etc.). How do I type info on the back of my page? Insert, page... create your map, etc. On page one, when you go to print, click print current page, turn the stock over, go to page two, print current page again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nalini" <nalini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CEA0717-AC...

OnDemandReportRendering documentation
Can anyone point me to the new Report Object Model documentation implemented in OnDemandReportRendering? thanks- -Jim Not sure what you mean about on demand report rendering. But there report definition language specification can be found here. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd297486.aspx -- Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Reporting Services "jim" <jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E7D7271-4BAE-4966-8B2E-7B970F87416A@microsoft.com... > Can anyone point me to the new Report Object Model documentation > implemented ...

My Documents lockup?
I'm having the strangest problem with my program... I'm using an MFC File Dialog, and if I ever go to the "My Documents" link on the drop-down, my program locks up. I have no problem accessing any other link, Desktop works fine, My Network Places works fine... also, I can navigate to the directory that "My Documents" should be pointing to without difficulty. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be? Thanks Does it happen with other applications as well? Open some office applicaiton or whatever and try to do the same. I bet you see the same behavior. This r...

emailing documents 04-07-10
My Word documents sometimes cannot be received. Is PDF the easiest format to email? I'm not real sure what you mean by "cannot be received". Do you mean the recipient doesn't have Word? If that's what you mean, then sending a .pdf is a good alternative. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jamison" <Jamison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F74F941B-454A-4434-9B70-E2862E501BE8@microsoft.com... > My Word documents sometimes cannot be received. ...