Revaluation Error

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C85927.FD63EC80

Hello All,

Good day. I would like to ask whether anyone has encountered an error =
saying "This year does not exist" when performing Multicurrency =
Revaluation?

Basically we have already checked the Fiscal Period Setup as well as =
verified the Audit Trail Code Setup and everything seems to be okay. Is =
there any other thing we may need to check?

Thanks in advance!

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C85927.FD63EC80

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16587" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Hello All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Good day. I would like to ask whether =
anyone has=20
encountered an error saying "This year does not exist" when performing=20
Multicurrency Revaluation?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Basically we have already checked the =
Fiscal=20
Period Setup as well as verified the Audit Trail Code Setup and =
everything seems=20
to be okay. Is there any other thing we may need to check?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Thanks in advance!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DTahoma =
size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C85927.FD63EC80--

0
iamtimber (25)

Hi Please go through the following steps.

TechKnowledge Content
Question:

When I go into the Revaluation window and choose Current Year, I receive the
message Year does not exist. If I choose Other Year and enter a period, I
receive the message, Period does not exist. I have verified or done the
following:

1. Renamed my fiscal period setup files and re-setup all of my fiscal period.

2. Verified that the user date falls within a valid fiscal period.

What else can I do to resolve this issue?

Answer:

Go into Audit Trail Codes Setup (Setup - Posting - Audit Trail Codes). In
the Financial series, verify that you have an audit trail code for
Revaluation. If you do not have an audit trail code for Revaluation, clear
data on the Audit Trail Codes file to recreate the audit trail codes with
Multicurrency audit trail codes. Before you clear data on this file, print
out the Audit Trail Codes report (Reports - Company - Setup - Audit Trail
Codes), then after you have cleared data, reenter the Audit Trail Codes based
on this report.

This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 4248

Thanks

Don Craig

"Timber" wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Good day. I would like to ask whether anyone has encountered an error
> saying "This year does not exist" when performing Multicurrency
> Revaluation?
>
> Basically we have already checked the Fiscal Period Setup as well as
> verified the Audit Trail Code Setup and everything seems to be okay. Is
> there any other thing we may need to check?
>
> Thanks in advance!

0
don.craig (55)

Error OLE server
I get an error when I do anything on a form, the error = "A problem occurred while (database name) was communicating with the OLE server or ActiveX control” I don’t have any ActiveX or OLE server!, this comes up if I write any code or a macro, and then I can’t do anything I have to make a new form and make sure I don’t write code Someone replied & I got this web site http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907337/en-us BUT IT APPLIES TO • Microsoft Office Access 2003 • Microsoft Access 2002 Standard Edition • Microsoft Access 2000 Standard Edition I'm having the problem in acc...

Error -550 attempt at resolution
We have a customer witha small network and dedicated server using SBS4.5 sp6 with Exchange 5.5 (build 2448.8 sp2) that recently had a power outage which appears to have corrupted the one of the Exchange EDB files. Some (years) ago we moved the Exchange data from C: to D: due to space limitations. Based on the error we referred to Q143235 and tried to follow the resolution. Using ESEUTIL /MH, we found the d:\exchsrvr\dsadata\diredb file to be inconsistent. We found the d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata.priv.edb file was consistent We found the d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\pub.edb file to be consistent. Per the Q arti...

Combo box NAME# error
I had created a form with combo boxes. Then I had the bright idea to alphabetize the entries by changing the properties of the form and now the combo box displays NAME#. I realize that this has something to do with the Control Source but it remains in the underlying table for the form...what did I do? ...

msoe.dll error
have internet explorer 6.x but outlook express won't open get this error: outlook could not be started because msoe.dll could not be loaded. is there a fix for this? I've installed,uninstalled IE many times & still won't work. ...

"FRx DrillDown Viewer will exit: Error 0" error message on Citrix or Terminal Server
We are facing the following error in using FRx in Citrix environment: "FRx DrillDown Viewer will exit: Error 0" error message on Citrix or Terminal Server The problem is the drill32.exe process keeps in running the background and eats away the server processing resources, severely reducing the citrix server performance. I did notice the techknowledge document 862594, but it didnt help. Any other ideas will help be appreciated. For reference here is a application log trace. The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application FRx System: Thread ID: 6344 ,Logge...

Exchange error code 0x8004010f
i had installed exchange server 2003 ,and its qorking quite normally but as i send and receive my emails on client end i receive an error code thats says "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found." This is an error related to Problem downloading offline address book.what version of Outlook is being used .is it Outlook 2003 and used in cached mode? If yes , then removed the cached mode option from Outlook 2003 and try again doing send /receive . Check out this kb article : http://support.mi...

Error Exporting Memo Fileds to Excle
Hi, I have used a posted code from http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0035.htm to create a recordset to export to Excel range but I have couple of memo fields that are truncating down to 255 when exporting. I have researched the issue but can't figure out how to address it. Any help would be very much appreciate it. Sub sCopyRSToNamedRangeProcesses() 'Copy records to a named range 'on an existing worksheet on a 'workbook ' Dim objXL As Excel.Application Dim objWkb As Excel.Workbook Dim objSht As Excel.Worksheet Dim db As Database 'Dim rs As Record...

Linker Errors 2005 and 1104
I received the following link errors: Linking... NAQXCtl.obj : error LNK2005: "class CMyConnMngr * g_pMyConnMngr" (?g_pMyConnMngr@@3PAVCMyConnMngr@@A) already defined in NAQX.obj NAQXPpg.obj : error LNK2005: "class CMyConnMngr * g_pMyConnMngr" (?g_pMyConnMngr@@3PAVCMyConnMngr@@A) already defined in NAQX.obj LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due to /INCREMENTAL:NO specification LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "mfc42u.lib" Error executing link.exe. ------------------------------------------ Error 2005 MSDN says: The most common cau...

Outlook sync error
I have installed Activsync 3.7, and I can connect to my HP 5450 no problem, until I tick the sync with notes box then I get the following OUTLOOK error? "Synchronization cannot be started because you are not able to log on to the network and access information. Restart your desktop computer and synchronize again. If the problem persists, contact your network administrator. I have restarted six times and no change. Please has anyone got any ideas, I am running Windows XP, Office XP and norton internet security. Thanks Shane You might want to post this to microsoft.public.pocketpc.a...

Error: Unusual number of requests
How do I fix the setting for this constant and annoying error: "We are detecting an unusual number of requests for information from your computer at this time, which will affect the availability of our site for all users. MSN Money does not support automated routines that repeatedly request information from our site. If you are using such an automated routine, please discontinue. If you received this message in error, we apologize for the inconvenience. Back to MSN Money" Thanks, SB ...

Generartion of Offline Address book error occurred
Dear, I dont know why my OAB isn=B4t generating Please if you know some causes let me know best regards I had a problem with this before, I had to tweak my=20 Global Address List query settings before it would work,=20 it doesnt like a email contact or public folder and its=20 messing up the offline. I uncheck Contacts and Public=20 folders on my query and it seemed to fix the problem.=20 Chris Webb MCP >-----Original Message----- >Dear, > >I dont know why my OAB isn=B4t generating > >Please if you know some causes let me know > >best regards >. > ...

error in RMS
I keep getting an error when I change an ITEM and then try to save it. The changes are saved and I cannot tell that there is any problem after I have changed the item details in any way. The error is "ROW CANNOT BE LOCATED FOR UPDATING...bla bla bla" Anyone else getting this error? My computer downloaded the SP3 update and I installed the "FIX" for RMS a couple of weeks ago. Thanks! mickie yes. this has been ongoing for quite awhile not. "Mickie" <mickie@removemickiesremoveplace.com> wrote in message news:eDTSn$g$IHA.5096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... ...

High Standard Cost Revaluation Amount
Hello: In GP Manufacturing 10.0, what are some things that typically cause the Standard Cost Revaluation account to be so large in one month and not so large in the other months? childofthe1980s First of all, running it each month is not normal. Most SC firms revalue one, two, or four times a year. However..... Look for manufacturing costs variances by using the Order Variance window under Inquiry->Manufacturin->MOs->Order Variance. Look for material variances here as the rollup will pull actual material costs at the proposed rate of consumption but only proposed labor an...

Error opening File
I keep getting the message "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". I am running PUB'98 and assume that the files are in '97 format but cannot find a way to open them or import them. If I try selecting file from the Pub browser then it can preview the object but I still cannot open it. Please help someone as this is getting damn frustrating! Thanks What makes you "assume" the files are Pub 97? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jim hooper" <JH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ceb01c47f26$b2636640$...

Protocol Error good?
Maybe this is the wrong group, but I've tried others. When I try to get my email with Thunderbird, the first time doesn't work. The next times (without closing TB) work fine. If I do a packet grab, the first time I get an OK response from the Exchange server, but then it timesout. The next time, I get a Protocol Error response from Exchange, but then it sends the user data and gets email fine. What else can I look for? Can you state: Exchange version and SP level Your network topology - ie: what are you routing through Is this internal or external Does this only happen with Thu...

Multicurrency Revaluation
I have a cash account and an expense account that both have Canadian Dollars and Australian Dollars as their originating currency. The functional currency is US Dollars. (I am using the Fabrikam Company for testing purposes) I posted a credit to the cash account and a debit to the expense account in each of the currencies. I want to revalue the amounts and post to an unrealized gain and loss account for each of the currencies. The exchange rates have changed. When I use revalue, it creates a multicurrency revalue batch and when I try to post it I get the following error and it will not...

Office 2004 Service Pack
Installing Microsoft's Service Pack 1 for Office 2004 causes a conflict in Excel 2004 causes a "Compile error in hidden module: autoexec" message whenever (100%) exiting application. This problem has been reported elsewhere, but I found the problem. SOLUTION: This is a conflict with Adobe Reader (and/or Acrobat Professional) 6.0.2. Removing the file "PDFMaker.xla" from the Office/Startup/Excel folder solves the Compile Error. I believe this file is installed by Adobe Reader 6.0.2 or Acrobat Professional 6.0.2. Not sure which. Since the similar PC Windows O...

Email error code 0x80040900
I have a brand new dell computer on our network setup outlook to recieve email and get the error code as above I have set up the same pop3 email on another computer on the network and it works fine I have removed all AV and still no receive we use XP Pro on all computers and this one has outlook 2003 I also tried outlook express but same error message any ideas JohnC The error you describe indicates a problem locating the server you've defined, indicating a domain name issue, perhaps. Can you telnet to the POP server? Here are soem general troubleshooting techniques: http://s...

A 0x800C0155 error
After running WMUtil.exe on my 64-bit Windows Vista computer, I now get these two error messages every time I try starting Windows Mail: Windows Mail could not be started. The application was unable to open the Windows Mail message store. Your Windows Mail mailbox data is currently being used by another program, such as a virus scanner. Close the program or wait for it to complete its operation, then open Windows Mail again. (0x800C0155) Windows Mail could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized. The WMUtil.exe program was able to find a few hundred zer...

DOC 7207 ERROR: Out of stack space
We are getting the following error from our GP application. It seems to arrise when we are running some integration process after we hit the 8000 records mark. Any suggestions? I am a DBA not a GP expert or programmer. Any help is greatly appreciated. Status code: 0x0000001C (28) DOC 7207 ERROR: Out of stack space We were receiving this message during our integrations because of a change that was made to our AP Transaction Screen. We had a custom validation written on the form to prompt the user that a date being entered that was outside an open fiscal period. Since Integration Mana...

Exchange 2003 error MSExchangeIS Mailbox Event ID 1173
All, Any idea on how to track down this folder within the mailbox store so I can repair the view? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: Views Event ID: 1173 Date: 11/30/2005 Time: 11:36:01 AM User: N/A Computer: EXCHANGE SERVER Description: Error 0x6bb deleting unused restricted view from folder 1-56A5C1A on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE SERVER)". Microsoft Exchange Information Store will try to delete the view again at the next maintenance interval. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentre...

revalue parts that have zero standard cost only
You should be able to revalue items that have zero standard cost without revaluing all parts. New items are being added to our system daily which need a cost associated with them and we can not wait till we revalue every part to get a cost on them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agre...

Access 2003 error "There was an error executing the command."
Hello all, I have an issue where I had installed Office 2007 on my new Vista machine and due to the great new feature (NOT!) of Access 2007 caching linked tables when the db was opened, I had to "downgrade" to Access 2003. Every since I downgraded to Access 2003 one of my databases comes up with the "There was an error executing the command" comes up when I try to launch my report from the switchboard. This database works fine with a clean Access 2007 (even though it caches data and changes to sharpoint while the db is open are not reflected), and works just fine ...

RetrieveByPrincipal Error
I'm trying to modify the SDK example; CRMActivity.RetrieveByPrincipal Method to lookup activities by team not by user. securityPrincipal.Id = userAuth.UserId; is being changed to = a valid TeamId and securityPrincipal.Type = Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.SecurityPrincipalType.sptUser; is changed from .sptUser to .sptTeam; The following function crashes with a 80070057 error, "the parameter is incorrect". string strActivityXml = activity.RetrieveByPrincipal (userAuth, securityPrincipal, "", "", activityTypes, activityStates, strColumnSetXml); If I revert back to ...

Error in Financial Report
I cannot generate an Advanced Financial Report, below is the error: "There is no Net Profit row type for Balance Sheet. The net income/loss source for Balance Sheet is missing a net profit row." what shall i do? Create a row that is a Net Profit row (also I believe you have to have an Income Statement set up that actually has a Net Profit row as well) "GP Support" <GPSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B57B6206-31BD-4E10-A4BA-3BC778425A96@microsoft.com... >I cannot generate an Advanced Financial Report, below is the error: > > "...